• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ain't Budging
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ain't Budging

"This one's for putting my porn in a box, I ain't ashamed of it -" SWAT!

"This one's for wearing my T-shirt with no panties and your superfine ass hanging out -" SWAT!

"And this one is because I think you're enjoying this -" SWAT!

Theresa felt the tingling electric warmth of her now tender bottom rouse her most intimate areas. She tried to wiggle away and cried in exasperation: "Rhett you dog, let me go!"

"Why should I let you go Theresa, when you want this as much as I do?"

Theresa whimpered, "No I don't."

Rhett playfully countered, "Oh right, so if I touch you here..."

He then reached below her toned legs and spread them with his hand.

Theresa unconsciously complied by spreading her legs, before whimpering, "No..."

Rhett chuckled and began rubbing his fingers between the moist pink pussy petals that peeked appealingly out of Theresa's cocoa outer lips, "That's some kind of no... You're so wet; you like being spanked do you?"

Theresa whimpered quietly, "It's degrading." She gently rocked her pussy against Rhett's hand, coating his fingers with her honey.

"Well, sometimes a spring-cleaning senorita such as yourself needs to be taken down a peg or two." He spanked her ass once more, making her shudder.

Rhett idly circled his finger round her swollen pink clit and drawled, "I am going to make you cream so hard that you'll want to spread all that delicious cream up and down my hard white cock." Rhett growled, spreading her pussy lips roughly with his fingers, and then began to casually flick her pleasure nub with his thick fingers, allowing the friction to draw her in with tingles of pleasure.

Theresa lewdly rotated her chestnut-tinted butt-cheeks as she moaned and writhed against Rhett's hands, "Oh yes...Rhett, you're touching me so good." She felt Rhett's spare hand squeeze her ass cheeks, which send a pleasurable throb to the moist peek of her swollen cunt as he continued to massage her clitoris.

"Am I touching you better than Howard?" Rhett teased, tweaking her clitoris, and flicking it, making her jump.

"Much better than Howard...oh...oh....your fingers on my clit, it feels so good." Theresa cried out, spreading her legs further apart.

Rhett responded by replacing his finger with his thumb and slowly teased his finger into her sopping cunt.

Rhett grunted, "God Theresa, your pussy is going to be so tight around my cock. I don't think Howard was giving you the fucking a foxy black slut like you deserves."

Rhett slapped her ass again, as he finger fucked her; she jumped a little, "Mmm, baby...you know those spankings I've been giving your ass? Well now your ass is all black cherry, good enough to bite...when I get the chance...yeah that's it, fuck my fingers with that pretty black pussy of yours..."

Rhett's thumb rubbed Theresa's clit aggressively, she writhed and moaned, in a hypnotic trance as he spanked and finger fucked her, making her clit and pussy the centre of her universe. She pumped up and down, wondering just how slutty she looked.

Theresa felt so lewd, spread across the lap of a biker redneck whom she had known for only a few hours, but no man had ever made her feel this good. Though of course, there had been only Howard. Theresa thought of the fact that the deliciously handsome white man was busy manhandling her, and then her pussy clamped down on his fingers.

"Oh Rhett, oh...oh I'm going to..." Theresa gasped and moaned in encouragement, closing her eyes and arching her back in pleasure as the warm delicious lick of intoxicating joy shook her body to the core.

Rhett smacked her ass, sending another jolt of pleasure across her body, "Bad girl...you've cum all over my fingers...now lick it..."

Theresa would normally say something smart-mouthed, but she quietly accepted the hand before her and licked all of her own juices off. Something about obeying what he said made her feel weak for him, and weak at the knees.

Rhett, throaty and turned on growled, "Now now girl, I want you to beg, beg to fuck your white master's cock."

Theresa stopped licking and frowned, "I will do no such thing; one screw doth not make me your slave."

Rhett returned his hand to her clit, "Not yet, but it will," He rubbed her clit, so that more of her juices oozed from her pussy lips.

Theresa arched her back, her body still electric from the previous climax: "Rhett....oh..."

Rhett said sternly, "Beg for my cock baby, tell me how badly you want it."

Theresa said stubbornly, "No. I ain't begging, and I ain't budging."

Rhett slapped her ass, hard. Theresa jolted and cried out, "Ow! I'm not fucking you Rhett."

Rhett responded tersely, "You sure?"

He then picked her up, suspending her in the air before sitting her on his lap, so that he could see the beautiful profile of her face. He then wrapped his arms around her and playfully nibbled her earlobe, his blue eyes seeking her response. He found it in Theresa's lust-drowsy brown eyes, her eyelids heavy, fluttering.

Rhett kissed her jaw, and then finally, he kissed her lips.

Theresa moaned before getting up and fully straddled him so that their noses practically touched, "I must be touched in the head to like you. Still, I guess no one ever needs to know...after I leave tomorrow we'll be strangers right?"

Rhett kissed the tip of Theresa's nose with a tenderness that surprised her. "That's right. Let's face it, a white biker dude, a black disco chick, not like we're going to get married! You need a good fucking, and I quite want one."

Theresa sighed and kissed Rhett's jaw, "You really know how to romance a girl."

Rhett's hands travelled underneath Theresa's T-shirt across her smooth back which arched from his touch, "Well, I'm good at picking up the courtship signals that girls give, like when that girl is sprawled all over my bed pantiless. "

Theresa laughed and planted a kiss on Rhett's lips, "It wasn't like that..."

Rhett began to unpeel Theresa's T-shirt, she willingly obliged by lifting up her arms. Rhett flung the T-shirt across the room and gazed at Theresa, angel-faced, and allowed his eyes to roam her milk-chocolately perky tits that were topped with dark chocolate nipples.

Rhett growled playfully, "Theresa, I want to screw you just like this, with you bouncing up and down my cock until I cum." Rhett placed his tanned hands on Theresa's dark nipples, cupping them, feeling their weight, admiring their feminine curve.

"Rhett, you're all talk, just a tease, "Theresa moaned, arching her breasts against him, before unexpectedly getting up wearing nothing but a teasing smile, and dragging him over to the bed by the lapel of his leather jacket. Rhett obliged, allowing his feet to glide as if on air. Theresa pushed him onto the bed and eagerly straddled him, before unbuckling his trousers and yanking down his jeans.

Rhett, now lying on top of his rumpled duvet, kicked off his trousers and yanked off his jacket and T-shirt, so that he was there, covered in nothing but tattoos and his Y-fronts. Theresa inhaled. His body was lean and strong, with muscles and bulk that made her stomach flutter. Rhett caught her look of appreciation and grabbed her waist with his large tanned hands.

Theresa traced a tattoo of a snake wrapped around a dagger on his chest, and then craned down to kiss his, she then slid a hand underneath the material of his underwear, and felt the large, substantially large bulge, she heard him take a sharp breath: "Yes...harder."

Theresa felt the spirit of adventure grow within her. "Uh-uh," she said, and shook her finger cheekily at Rhett, signaling that she intended to call the shots. She edged downwards until her face was level with his cloth-restrained cock. He could feel her breath, warm, like feathers, arousing him further.

Theresa took pleasure in hearing his ragged breath, knowing the control she had over him, so she brushed her lips against his underwear, before using her teeth to gently edge them down. She looked up, his eyes were closed and his chest rose and fell as he struggled to control himself.

"Suck it." Rhett groaned, unable to control himself, desperate, even in the moment of sex, not to lose his cool in front of a near-stranger, his one attempt at controlling the situation revealing his helplessness. Theresa didn't answer, she merely continued with intentional slowness.

The warmth of the room dwindled across his sensitive cock-flesh; he kept his eyes closed as he felt the warm breath of Theresa grow closer to his prick. He opened his eyes, and watched the incredibly erotic sight of Theresa, tenderly cradling the base of his cock with one hand, and slowly swirling the tip of her pink tongue tentatively around the top of Rhett's raging hard-on before swallowing it, sucking him into a delicious vacuum of wetness, hotness and tugging movement as her tongue moved across the skin. Her beautiful ebony face contrasted with his cock. He closed his eyes and moaned in satisfaction.

Theresa, relishing the reaction that she was eliciting from Rhett, she sensed he was someone who was deeply uncomfortable with losing control, his bearings. She would slow down and loosen her hands grip on the rock hard base of his cock, and watch his hips rise in frustration, before picking up the pace. She lightly scratched her nails down his belly, and watched his reaction.

She stopped, and Rhett leant up, looking eager to take control of the situation, so Theresa pushed him back down again, except Rhett caught her wrist and drew her up to him, kissing her, his tongue for the first time penetrating her lips, brushing against her own tentative tongue, creating a fire between them that heightened the moment and made the air still. Theresa wrapped her hand round his broad tattooed back, and ran her nails lightly down it.

Rhett's blazed cobalt blue with desire and he growled, "I want you, I want to fuck you."

Theresa gasped as she felt Rhett roll her back down and then gently bite and stretch out her nipples with his teeth, she whimpered as they throbbed from being in that delicious place between aroused to hard nubs and sore.

He squeezed her tits and then lay back, commanding playfully, "Ride my cock. "

Theresa purred cheekily, "Ooh but your cock is so big darling, I'll just think about that." Rhett watched her take hold of his cock head, flatten it against his belly, and then slowly, teasingly rubbed herself against the length, he felt her clitoris, the inner folds of her pussy, brush up and down against his dick flesh, making him thrust against her in frustration.

His skin lightly glistened, he couldn't take any more, so he rose and before she could react, he picked her up facing him and carried her to the wall. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, both of them gazing silently at each other, their eyes both dilate, yearning desperately for release.

He kissed her forcefully on the lips as her back met the wall and his hands grabbed her buttocks, he stopped kissing her lips and whispered, "Spread your legs a little more."

Theresa, in a fever of lust, obeyed, wrapping her dark legs around Rhett's light body, feeling his large, very aroused cock enter her. She was small in comparison to his masculine bulk, so she squirmed deliciously as she felt him grab her ass and thrust his way into her very tight, dripping pussy. He kissed the little sensitive spot between neck and jaw, making her moan sensitively. She moaned as he ploughed his cock into her, his balls slapping against her flesh. Theresa tits rubbed against Rhett's chest; the rubbing giving her luscious discomfort. She moved against him, meeting his thrusts as his cock expanded into her thoroughly, stretching her out in a way she had never experienced.

They were both gasping, and Theresa lost in the moment, starting whimper, "Is that the hardest you can fuck me with that fat white cock of yours?"

Rhett grunted, "Is that a challenge you sexy little slut?"

Theresa responded huskily, "Pretty much."

Rhett took up the invitation thrust harder into her, and gently bit her neck. Theresa cried out louder and louder as she felt the imminent orgasm, clamp down hard around Rhett's cock, and she whimpered as her pussy muscles milked him.

Rhett moaned, "I'm cumming" and picked up pace, until Theresa felt him squirt into her, jetting his cum to her core whilst her legs were wrapped tight around his waist, her arms around the neck. They both looked at each other, communicating in heavy breaths as their muscles relaxed.

Theresa unwrapped her legs tentatively, her skin glowing and her eyes still alive from the excitement that had occurred.

Theresa then patted Rhett's arm, "Thanks buddy, I needed that."

No kiss, no goo-goo eyes, no nothing. Rhett watched in surprise as Theresa sauntered sleepily across the room, picked up the T-shirt and then collapsed on the bed, before sliding between the sheets.

She then yawned and stretched her arms out, "Goodnight."

Rhett scratched his forehead baffled, "Thanks buddy? That all you can say? I didn't just pass you a football, or change your oil-"

Theresa interjected, "Oh baby, you definitely changed my oil, but let's get sleeping, do you mind if I take this side of the bed? I like sleeping on my right."

Rhett felt hurt, he didn't know why. He'd offered Theresa some good loving, and had received indifference in return. He'd fucked a hell of a lot of girls, and always found it difficult to shake them off. He kind of liked having to fend them off, he preferred it to well...being treated the way that he treated girls. She had creamed at least twice for God's sake.

Rhett walked dejectedly towards his chair where he had dumped his clean clothes, rifled through and found some boxer shorts. He didn't like the feeling of weakness, powerless, because it revealed the stark truth, that at the end of the ride, life always, eventually clocked back round to the mundane.

He watched her curl up, ignoring him. He turned the light off then climbed into his area of bed, flipped over and slept.

-----------------------------

When Rhett closed his eyes, he saw terrible things. He saw beautiful, disfigured Vietnam, a jungle painted in green, flesh and red splatters. The dismembered bodies at the landing zone were still there; his gruesome dreamscape had not changed. In front of him, feeling more real than real life itself lay in front a scattered exploded mess of former comrades and friends, whilst the bitter smell of RPG-7 rocket gunpowder stained the air. Shards of sunlight pierced through the splays of lush green foliage. So many bodies. Second Lt. Rhett Ballard closed his eyes, hearing the footsteps of his platoon catch up with him from beyond. When he opened them again, everything was bleached white. There was another explosion behind him. He heard screams, blood curdling, painful screams.. He closed his eyes, just for a moment-

Rhett woke up with a wild jolt; his eyes glinted feral and vulnerable in the darkness of the night. His heart raced frantically from the sense of panic. He faced the window, allowing his senses to slowly return.

Rhett jerked a little when he felt a small hand grasp his arm, but calmed down when he remembered Theresa. She snuggled up to Rhett, spooning his larger body with her smaller lithe frame and wrapped an arm around his torso, rubbing his chest reassuringly, "Hope it's okay for me to hug you like this."

Rhett gently cupped her small hand within his larger one, feeling the sense of terror drain away, "Sure it is..."

Theresa snuggled closer and yawned," It's nice hugging you. G'night."

Rhett felt the faint, slow rhythm of Theresa's chest against his back. He began to calm down, now feeling a bit bemused by her awkward and sleepy attempts to spoon him. So he turned around, nudged her hand and arm away, and placed him arm on her waist and his hand on her lower back. He heard a sigh from her and she edged closer.

Rhett became drowsy again, his eyelids flickered slowly into sleep; from shadows and silhouette's to black. Rhett dreamt of darkness that night; it was a good dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ain't Budging
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds