• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • AJ Crosses a Boundary

AJ Crosses a Boundary

(all characters are 18 years of age or older.)

Just so we're clear...

I'm not AJ

I'm not a fan of long audio clips.

I'm not a fan of audio clips with narrative and a plot.

I'm not a fan of the incest angle in erotica.

(Ok, so I do like SOME incest stories - but not this particular variety).

I'm not a fan of unwitting, virgin nephews finding their oversexed aunts in delicate situations.

BUT

I'm a huge fan of AJ.

I'm a fan of the way her voice can get me hard just by telling me about her latest grocery run.

I'm a fan of the way that her mind works when she's trying to create something.

And yes, I am most definitely a fan of the way that she loses control when she cums.

You will be too...if you're not already.

Plug in the headphones, pump up the volume, and pull down those pants...


AuralStim
(friend of AJ's - and yes, way lucky to hear this piece before you did!)



A note from AJ...

This story was such a departure for me... I never knew incest was a fantasy area for me until a couple of years ago I read some stories from my friend Geronimo Appleby (check out his stories!!)... I surprised myself by getting turned on early into his story of a brother and sister and found myself having to play... it inspired and opened a huge door into a fantasy world... Fast forward to my story of a very sexual aunt and the... seduction of her nephew.

Looking forward to feedback to see if this might be something I explore more!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • AJ Crosses a Boundary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds