Akemi and Karma

"At the time, I was lonely and without a strong dominant man. Your father stopped being my customer to pursue me. He was quite persistent and persuasive when courting me which is something I have never experienced. The fact that I had a good business and this house gave him added incentive. But, I think he married me because I was Asian and was refreshingly submissiveness when being bedded."

When I asked Akemi if she loved my father, she paused and with down casted eyes whispered, "I have tried. But, like my first husband, love continues to elude me with my second husband. Your father is rather physical when pillowing with me, but he leaves me yearning for more, and..."

Akemi abruptly stop, obviously wondering whether to continue. When I urged her to continue, Akemi slow eased to her hands and knees facing me, and absently began to scrub. I openly drooled at the sight her displayed swaying tits as she silently worked in front of me. Akemi must have been aware that I was ogling her incredible body, but she made no effort to conceal the delights of her obviously displayed breasts.

Distracted by the unobstructed view of her bodily delights, I almost didn't hear Akemi whisper, "I have discovered, Jason-san, that these 'business trips' that your father frequently takes, are not all business." Akemi then looked me in the eyes and blinking back her tears, reluctantly said, "It seems that your father has at least two other women in different cities whom he is seeing. I always knew that faithfulness was never a strong point of your father, but...while I have tried to save our marriage...it is to no avail. I have been considering ending our marriage."

I reached out to comfort Akemi and she folded into my shoulder. When I let it slip that I would hate losing her as a stepmother, Akemi said as she placed her hand on my beating chest, "Jason-san, I have a confession that I must make." Pausing slightly, she went on to say, "From the moment I lay eyes on you, I knew you would never be my stepson."

When she saw the look of confusion and hurt on my face, Akemi quickly leaned forward to give me a light kiss to allay my fears. "You are to me a young man, Jason-san, who for some inexplicable reason," she whispered softly, "has captured my every thought and dreams from the moment that I laid eyes on you. I believe...no, know...that it is 'karma'. You are the reason that I left Japan to endure an empty marriage. It was fate that I married your father and suffered another round of loveless coupling.

"Then just when I began to worry that this might be my lot in life, I saw you. I was breathless, and felt an immediate 'knowing' of you - or as the French say it, déjà vu. I sensed the same in you. It is as if we have known each other in another life time, and after having been separated for so long, have finally found each other. I knew then and there that we were meant to be together - not as stepson and stepmother - but, as man and woman."

Akemi's ensuing kiss was deep and soulful, conveying her need and hope. "This is why I have so brazenly let you see me which is something that I would not do with anyone else. I have noted your bodily reactions and from what I saw, your unspoken desire for me. I have listened to the rapid beating of my own heart as I did so, and have accepted that my building yearning for you was undeniable. I am as helpless as a moth drawn to a flame, knowing that I will be consumed and wanting to be..."

I took Akemi right there and then on the washroom floor, but in a way she never experienced and which was a promise of what was to come. There was no force involved, no grimacing pain, and no callous disregard as she had known in her years of marriage to Kenji and to my shit-ass father.

Instead, I kissed Akemi long and passionately, letting our tongues touch and then intertwine in each other's mouth. She broke away, gasping at the intensity and then moaning softly at the overwhelming pleasure. Akemi eagerly sought my mouth for more oral fulfillment. Her sucking lips locked with mine, with an urgent hunger as if to draw my very soul from me.

My hands glided over her trembling body to slowly peel off her damp tank top. Her creamy breasts seemed larger on her slender nude torso, projecting firmly but enough heft to hang with a ripe fullness. My mouth descended to engulf as much of her irresistible succulent flesh that had tantalized me for so long, and feasted on the ambrosia of my Japanese goddess. My sucking lips ravished her spongy areola, turning them a burgundy red, and my rasping tongue lashed her stiff tasty nipples until Akemi whined in newly discovered passion.

By this time, I had slipped off Akemi's baggy shorts and skimpy thong. My fingertips freely roamed her exposed nudity, boldly yet tenderly exploring her every nook and cranny. Goosebumps arose on her smooth ivory skin and her slender body trembled with escalating passion as I licked a hot wet path down her quivering body. Akemi cried out sharply then gasped repeated when I plunged my face between her soft inner thighs to do some serious muff diving in her neatly trimmed bush. My harden tongue tip ploughed the slit between her swollen pussy lips from her stiff clitoris to her oozing quim and then back up.

When I suckled her throbbing love button, her hips jerked off the tiled floor to thrust repeatedly into my mouth. Staccato pants punctuated the air as Akemi gyrated her hips under my oral assault. Her inner thighs clamped furiously on either side of my head, pressing my face feverishly into her churning sex. Suddenly her back arched sharply as Akemi shook in a violent mind-rendering orgasm which I later discovered was the first she had ever experienced.

As Akemi collapsed in utter exhaustion, I quickly stripped before her appreciative half-closed almond-shaped eyes. With broad smile of utter satisfaction, Akemi purred, "Oh, Jason-san, what have you done to me? I never knew that a man could make me feel like this. Ooh, what have I missed all those years waiting for you to enter my life. What else do I have to look forward to?"

"Well, technically," I chuckled as sat up cross-legged in front of her with my raging hard-on sticking straight up, "you're still my stepmother." Then pulling Akemi to me, I made her kneel so that she straddled my legs and faced me. Sliding my hands under her, I gripped her buns and lifting her, I positioned my flanged manhood head at the inviting entrance of her womanhood.

"And since I've always been called a bad-assed 'mother-fucker.' I see no reason to change. I think it's time that this stepson demonstrated to his lovely stepmother how I plan to live up to my reputation." With that, I slowly lowered Akemi to impale her on my fleshy stake.

"Ai, Jason! Your fleshy sword is so big and long," she hissed as I breached her vaginal opening. "You are stretching me like no man has ever done. Ooh, how you torment me by slowly entering me, letting me feel my slippery womanhood slow yield and spread as you penetrate me to my deepest. Ai, I never knew pillowing it could be so... excruciating...and yet so...wonderful!"

Even though Akemi flowed free with her liquid excitement, her sizzling cunt was the tightest I had ever fucked. I filled of her steamy twat, and Akemi suddenly grasped my shoulders to hump herself on my cock repeatedly. With each downward thrust of her hips, Akemi emitted that addictive girlish whimper I had heard the night before and to put it simply, I felt 'out-fucking-standing'!

I dropped to my back and pulled Akemi on top of me so that she sat astride my hips. As I slid all the way up her molten wet-velvet love tube, Akemi hesitated and murmured anxiously, "Jason-san, this is not right. It feels so strange. The man is always on top, planting his seed in the fertile body of his obedient woman who is always under him as a sign of her submissiveness and servitude. This is most unseemly."

"Akemi," I said in an understanding but firm tone of voice, "you may be my stepmother, but you have much to experience in the art of lovemaking. If I am to be your man, you will find that my carnal urges may seem at first uncomfortable or strange. But, that is because you have been denied and mistreated by your former and current husbands. Please me, my stepmother, for I will be your man and your lover. Do you accept this, Akemi?"

Akemi leaned forward and as her spongy tits pressed against my chest and kissed me tenderly. Nodding in acquiescence, she formally intoned, "Hai (yes)! You are my soul-mate who was fated to find me. You make me complete by giving to me what I have been missing. You are my man, Jason-sama - my lord - and my master. Hai!"

Hesitantly and awkwardly at first, Akemi pumped repeatedly up and down, but as promised, her efforts soon became an erotic bump-and-grind as she gave herself to the addictive pleasure. As she repeatedly drove my thick cock between her widely spread legs, her twat slapped noisily against my groin. With her stomach undulating lewdly, Akemi's mewling became louder, more insistent, and urgent. Sweat dripped freely from her face as Akemi shamelessly rubbed her stiff clitoris against me, rejoicing in her new-found freedom and self-induced ecstasy.

It became clear that Akemi was teetering on the edge of a much-deserved climax. All she needed was something to send her over the edge. That something was a saliva-coated finger that wormed into her virgin asshole as a promise of things to come. Akemi exploded in a cosmic orgasm so intense that it detonated my own gut-rendering climax.

We made wild passionate love throughout the Holidays with me introducing Akemi to the art of love. She did whatever I wanted and in so doing, immersed herself and wallowed in the shameless rawness of getting "hot and heavy." Despite her initial reservations, Akemi especially became adept at 'riding the iron horse' as she now called her mounting of my raging erection and brazenly rocking back and forth until we both came in glorious orgasms. My Christmas present to Akemi was teaching her the pleasures of anal sex, and by the time we rang in the New Year Akemi was my woman in all ways.

Shortly after the turn of the new year, I returned to school to finish my last academic semester. After my departure, Akemi sent my father packing and filed for divorce from him. Dad was upset that his indiscretions had somehow been uncovered and that his sweet talking and excuses got him nowhere. However, it wasn't until my graduation when Akemi showed up at as my "special" guest that he was able to discern the real reason for their divorce. Boy, did Dad go ballistic when Akemi told him that I had seduced her right under his nose and had been her lover for the past couple of months.

I am currently attending a massage school and am planning to do my apprenticeship under Akemi. She, in turn, is doing her internship in lovemaking under me - and on top and a variety of other positions. All that matters are Akemi's cries of orgasmic ecstasy whenever I fill her quim with my virile baby-batter.

When Akemi and I were first seen in public as an obvious couple, we raised lot of eyebrows due to our apparent age difference. It didn't help when Akemi would shock the truly nosey or obnoxious by saying that she's my stepmother, and was actively engaged in an affair with her "mother-fucking" stepson. However, when her divorce was finalized and I was no longer her stepson, I still able to continue my well-earned reputation as a "motherfucker." To understand this, you only need to look at Akemi's smile of contentment and the swelling of her belly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds