• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alan Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Alan Ch. 02

By this point Alan wasn't even surprised. He could feel the heat emanating from her as he held her. He began to let his hands roam over her body, rubbing her shoulder, back, and then her cute tushy. It was almost as if she was humming now, her body vibrating in response to his attentions. She was breathing through her nose, her lips clamped shut over his earlobe, and he could feel her hot exhalations on his neck. She reared back and faced him again, planting her lips on his, her hands reaching for the buttons on her blouse. She needed to feel his skin on hers again, immediately. Alan began unbuttoning his shirt, their lips never parting. She slipped out of her blouse and dropped it on the floor behind her, then grabbed Alan's shirt and tore it open, the last two or three buttons flying off in different directions.

Alan brought his arms up to pull her into him, his hands rising to reach the clasp on her brassiere. She gasped slightly as he unhooked it, pulling back and breaking their kiss as she wiggled out of it, allowing it to fall between them, resting on his lap. He opened his legs and she put her knees between his thighs, resting her ass on the back of her calves as she moved to recommence their kiss. Pressing her mouth to his, she parted his shirt and rubbed her hard nipples in his chest hair and up against his hard chest, mewling happily. She pulled his shirt down as far as she could, the collar touching the middle of his back and the rest of it bunched at the crook of his elbows. She was squirming with heat, and she realized with a start that she had begun licking his face, like a cat. Startled, she looked at him, and was giddy at his smile. He enveloped her in his strong arms, and stood lifting her to her feet. "Which way his the bedroom?" he asked, not letting her free from his hug. She pointed her head at the stairs, and he lifted her up in his arms, like a groom carrying his bride across the threshold. She put her arms around his neck and he carried her up the steps.

Gently he lowered her to the bed. He straightened up and unbuckled his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor. He slipped out of his shoes, and stepped out of his pants. He peeled his socks off. She was reaching behind herself to take of her skirt when he stopped her. "Let me do that, Ms. Kelly." She blushed. He got on the bed and leaned over her, kissing her breasts as he reached around to unzip her skirt. She lifted her ass of the bed and he threw it to the floor, his hands quickly at her hips to shed her of her panties. In the dim light of the room he tugged her underpants down, her legs rising to let him get them off her. He rolled over onto his back beside her, and she turned on her side so they could kiss. Hands went flying everywhere as they explored each other's bodies. In the back of her mind Megan was slightly confused. When they had hooked up earlier in the week she didn't remember Alan being so well defined, but she was not about to stop what they were doing to each other to complain or ask questions.

Alan's right hand reached down and felt her wetness. She gasped and moaned when she felt him touch her there and began to shiver with desire. "Alan," she hissed, "You make me feel so good. I need you. I n-n-need you to touch me. K-keep doing that." She was gasping, her body shaking violently, and when she came, she screamed out his name over and over again. Alan held her by her shoulders and rotated her so she was atop him. He nudged her into place, her dripping pussy rubbing against his turgid erection. Her eyes popped open when she felt his cock rub against her slit, and she raised herself up on her haunches and placed the head against her pussy. Slowly she sank down on his long cock, and this time it was he who gasped. She was tight, and the feel of her still-spasming pussy electrified him. He concentrated on not coming, and in the back of his skull he could feel the buzzing sensation again. When her ass rested on his pelvis he reached up to caress her rosy nipples, and she shuddered. "It's so wrong Alan, what we're doing, but I need it. I need you," she gasped, her face wearing a crooked grin. "I'm fucking you, Alan...I'm fucking you, Alan," she kept repeating, as if her mantra. Alan continued to toy with her nipples, gently pinching them, sometimes rubbing them with the flats of his palms in a circular motion, and after just a few minutes she came, her body falling forward, collapsing onto his chest, her screams of joy bouncing off the bedroom walls.

Alan wasn't done.

He rolled her over and reinserted himself into her pussy, slowly pistoning his cock from tip to base. Ms. Kelly stared up at him with unbelieving eyes, too caught up in the moment to say anything. She began whimpering, and grabbed the sides of his head, pulling him down so she could drive her tongue into her mouth. He gradually picked up his pace, and after a few minutes was fucking her with great force. She arched her back and came, her body becoming stiff. Alan shot his load into her pussy and she groaned in pleasure, insensible from the passion she felt towards him. They collapsed, her body falling to the mattress, his on top of hers, his deflating penis gradually slipping from her depths. He rolled over onto his back and she rolled over too, placing the side of her face against his shoulder. He put his arm around her, his hand resting on her hip, and her hand lightly stroked his chest, her fingers softly raking through his chest hairs.

Alan glanced over to her bedstand and checked the time. When he got home he would tell his parents he went for a long walk to come to terms for his grief over Grandpa Joe. If they didn't buy it he would use the Seed to fix it, deciding that it wouldn't hurt using the power this one time. He would have to be more careful in the future.

Ms. Kelly was purring contentedly next to him in bed, and he continued to stroke her hip. They were both covered in sweat, which was evaporating and making them chilly, so he reached down and pulled at the comforter, which was folded up at the foot of the bed, over the two of them. They cuddled for awhile, enjoying their post-coital bliss, and Alan looked at the clock and saw that it was coming up on 10:30. He turned on his side and kissed her forehead, and she sighed in response. Propping himself up on his elbow he looked down at her beautiful face, with his free hand moving a few strands of hair out of her eyes. She looked back with a worshipful gaze, and he broke the silence. "Uh, Miss Kelly? Would you mind driving me home?" He paused a beat and added, "It's a school night and I have a curfew." She giggled at this and they detached and began to dress.

"You know Alan," she said as she slipped into a pair of slacks, "When we're alone, I'd like you to call me 'Megan'." They both thought this was extraordinarily funny for some reason, and with laughter in the air the went downstairs so Alan could put his shirt on before leaving the townhouse. At the door Megan peeked her head out to see of the coast was clear, and they ran to the car.

Pulling up to his driveway the kissed briefly, and Alan let himself out of the car, and slowly made his way to the house. The buttons that had been ripped off his shirt were on the bottom, and he tucked his shirttails into his pants so no one could see the damage. The front hall was empty when he came in, so he hied it up the stairs, closing the door to his room behind him. As he was undressing to shower he heard a knock at his door and his dad's face appeared in the doorway a few seconds later. "Hey son, I heard you come in. Where did you disappear to tonight?" his dad asked. Alan told him the story about taking a walk, and his dad nodded in understanding.

After the shower Alan was sorry that he had washed Megan's smell off his body. He sat down at his computer, logged in and began to sift through his e-mail. It was only 11:15, and he usually didn't go to bed until after midnight, and tonight he seemed wired. He had expected Ms. Kelly-- Megan--to reject him because of propriety, but he was delighted by her lust for him. He hadn't even pushed her into doing it with his power. He gave up on using the computer, too distracted by the fresh memories of his encounter with Megan.

Firing up the CD player he slipped in a disc by the punk band Bad Religion, this one titled 'Stranger than Fiction'. His skateboard-freak cousins from California had turned him onto the band, and his parents' room was on the other side of the house, so as long as he kept the volume reasonable he wouldn't disturb them. Pressing the shuffleplay button he the lowered himself on the bed and began to relax. The second song that played was called "Hooray for Me," and the lyrics took on a whole new meaning for Alan.

"Tell me...can you imagine, for a second Doing anything just 'cus you wanted to? Well that's just what I do, so hooray for me... AND FUCK YOU!"

and a later, slightly different version of the chorus

"Yeah tell me... can you imagine, for a second trying half the things you ever wanted to? Well that's just what I do, so hooray for me..."

You know the rest.

NEXT CHAPTER: Alan loosens his self-imposed rules about his use of his powers

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alan Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds