• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock

5:15: the alarm clock blared crassly, and Linda Newcomb's eyes eagerly popped open and a smile crept across her face. She let the sheets fall off her naked body as she turned off the alarm. It was still dark outside. The house was quiet as her four children slept.

The cool morning air chilled Linda's body as she left the warmth of her bed. Her nipples hardened, and she slid under the hot stream of water as soon as it was ready. Linda took her time washing her short brunette hair and lathering up her body. The water pounded against her face and breasts, and snaked down over all the places she longed to be caressed. She relished feeling clean, pristine, worthy of adoration. She shaved her legs, and pussy, leaving only a small patch of hair above her clit. The room filled with the steam from the shower and Linda idly let a finger trace circles around her freshly shaven cunt.

The faucet dribbled its last drops of warm water on Linda's head after she turned off the stream. She reluctantly stepped out of the shower, cognizant that she had a schedule to keep, and wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel. She brushed her teeth, flossed, and gargled some mouthwash, admiring her pearly white teeth sparkling in her broad smile.

At 43, her smile could still stop traffic. Linda carefully applied a thin layer of subtle makeup: some blush, I light shade of pink lipstick, and a little bit of eye liner. She examined her face closely, noting each line in the corner of her eyes dispassionately. She thought she looked younger than she did even five years ago-- somehow more radiant. Her eyes belied her excitement, and it made her look youthful.

5:47: the sun was starting to show over the horizon and the frosted window in her bathroom was beginning to glow just a little. Linda blow-dried her hair quickly, and it fell gently to chin-length. Her bangs swept across her forehead, and covered her right eye just a little. She tousled her hair with the expertise of a woman of meticulous grooming. Satisfied with her hair and makeup, Linda found a pair of black stockings and garter belt from her dresser. She pulled the stockings up her thigh, right leg first, and smoothed the nylon against her toned calf and thigh. She repeated with her left leg and gently attached the black satin garter around her waist. She delicately selected a pair of black stiletto heels from her closet, and made some final adjustments. This was all she intended to wear for the morning.

Right at 6, she opened the door of her room and walked no more than ten steps down the hall to her oldest son Kevin's room. Kevin was 23, and finishing up at a local university. He would have to be at class by 8. Kevin was sound asleep, splayed out across the bed, with the comfortor draped sloppily over his naked form. Linda approached him quickly and efficiently, peeled the comforter off his body and brought her mouth directly to his cock, kneeling down and taking his soft head in her mouth and gently tonguing the delicate slit. She pushed her hands up Kevin's chest, rubbing his toned abdomen on the way up, and grazing her nails against his skin on the way down. Around the time his cock reached its full eight and a half inches, Kevin woke up with a loud groan.

"Mmmmmmmm. Good morning, mom."

Linda let Kevin's dick slip from her mouth with an audible pop. "Morning, honey." Linda kissed her son's cock shaft sloppily. "You got a nice big load for mommy this morning?"

"Keep sucking me like that and you'll find out before long. "

Linda smiled up at her son and resumed work on his cock, bobbing her head on his member with a persistent rhythm that kept Kevin right on the edge of control. She lowered a hand to his cock, and jerked it slowly as she removed her mouth. Her other hand gently cradled his balls. Grinning widely, her eyes met his. "Good."

Kevin grabbed a handful of his mother's hair and guided her back to his dick. She kissed gently around the shaft, flicking her tongue, and moaning lightly against her son's throbbing morning wood. She worked further down the shaft until his balls rested against her chin. When she finally relented, she asked: "Want me to tongue your balls, honey?"

"Oh god yes, mom."

Linda sucked gently on her son's scrotum,, playfully batting her tongue against the source of his youthful vigor. Swirling. Sucking. Flicking. Tongue-bathing. She took one of his balls entirely into her mouth and sucked hard, pulling gently down. When she let his nut fall from her mouth, she responded by trailing her tongue the length of his shaft to his sensitive head, and resumed her hot mouth's assault on her son's engorged cock flesh.

Now fully awake, Kevin propped himself up on his elbows in his first attempt to get up. When Linda felt him shift, she plunged her mouth over his cock as deep as she could take him. "Ungh...mmmmmuuuuuhhhhhhh" Kevin groaned. "Mom, if you don't cool it, I'm not gonna make it long enough to fuck you this morning." Linda let her son's cock fall from her mouth. "Awww, honey" Linda chided playfully "you got a nice big load you want to shoot in mommy's pussy?" Kevin's cock jumped in her hand as he audibly tried to control his breathing. "Uh huh,"

Linda stood up slowly, and walked to the other side of the room, letting her son regain his composure. She bent over his desk, showing her long sinewy legs in black nylons, accentuated by her heels. Her pussy was splayed open at the top of her spread legs. She looked over her shoulder at her son as he rose, the look of lust clarifying in his eyes.

"Fill me up, sweetie."

Kevin jumped off the bed, his erection wobbling lewdly as he hurried behind his mother and placed his bulbous cockhead against his mother's slit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" his mother purred as her juices slathered her son's cock. "Don't make me beg for it, honey"

Kevin chuckled lightly as he pressed his cock quickly into his mother's pussy. Linda gasped as she felt Kevin push inside her abruptly. Kevin continued to pull her hips as he pressed into her. Kevin started thrusting with vigor, with hard, deep thrusts in, and a slow retreat. He pushed is mother's slender abdomen and juicy chest into the desk. When Kevin broke his rhythmic pounding and slapped Linda's ass a couple times, Linda squealed in delight and threw her head back. Kevin responded by grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling sharply Linda shivered to her first orgasm of the morning .

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee!"

Kevin rode his mother through her jerks and twitches. As her orgasm subsided subsided, he glanced across the room at the neon green glow of the alarm clock. 6:34. He'd have to hurry if he was going to make it to class on time. Kevin's thrusts increased in pace and urgency. His arms strained as he pumped his mother aggressively, grunting obscenely each time his balls slapped against his mother's pussy. Linda looked back over her shoulder past her son and saw the alarm clock. "Shit." She thought. She had a schedule to keep. Regrettably, she was going to have to keep this quick. And she knew just how to speed her son up.

"Oh honey, you make mommy cum so hard." Kevin's thrusts slowed a little as she began her dirty talk. "Mommy wants you to cum now too, sweetie. Cum in mommy's cunt. Shoot that hot load into mommy, baby. Oh jesus, honey, fill me up. Fill my womb up with your cream. Pound your mommy's pussy, honey." Linda looked over her shoulder and smiled wickedly at her son, who was still trying to control himself. With each thrust, every muscle in his upper body tensed as he threw himself into her.

"That's right, baby, Fuck mommy. Mmmmmm." Kevin thrust faster.

"Uh...Ugh...Ahhh....Ooh....Shoot it....Shoot it...Shoot your jizz into my womb."

Kevin jerked her hair back hard and bit his mother's earlobe and whispered "My fucking slutty mother"

"Your slut, honey. Give me that cream." Kevin moaned loudly as he thrust deep into his mother and began spurting thick ropes of cum into his mother's twat. Kevin's legs went slack as he leaned against his mother's ass. Linda closed her eyes and felt her son's seed sloshing around inside her as his cock slowly softened. When she opened her eyes, she caught sight of the alarm clock. 6:50.

"Hurry up, young man. You're going to be late."

As Kevin pulled out of his mother's pussy, he gave her a playful slap on the ass. "You're the best, mom."

"Remember that when Kylie's grabbing at your dick today" Linda said, referring to Kevin's girlfriend. You've got a better place to dump that load at home."

Kevin smiled as he closed the door to his bathroom. "I'll remember." Linda continued to lay on the desk until she felt Kevin's sperm begin to slide out of her hole. She was content with the afterglow, but as a single mother always is, she was pressed for time. The next room down the hall belonged to May, Linda's 20 year old daughter. She had to be up by 7 to get to the University by 9. Linda had something special in mind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alarm Clock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds