• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Aleena Ch. 3

Aleena Ch. 3

Suddenly (of course, much to the delight of Aleena), she felt something pressing hard on her G-spot. So hard, in fact, that it did not cause her to orgasm; but what happened next did: the cock inside her was moving. It was rippling inside her, from her inside, out.

And, neither Greg nor Jake being surprised, a large amount of pink goo came oozing out of the stub. It did not fall to the floor, it did not even begin to sag towards it, in fact, the goo began to move upwards.

In all honesty, it was very disgusting and really, the birthing habits of that particular species is of no importance to this story. In general, a grown human-looking man had come into existence and the blue stub (which, as you remember, was really Jake's alien cock wedged into Aleena's human cunt) had become his own penis, now soft, but still up there.

The newborn blinked and wriggled his fingers in front of himself and then focused, with a look that could only be described as lust (he's just been "born", and his only instincts are to adapt, fuck, piss, and anything else someone might consider kinky), at his woman-creator.

He pulled his cock out with a large twang and a snap of Aleena's pussy around empty air, and turned to his male-creator, tilting his hips forward in a kind of salute to Jake, who spoke a few words in a strange, gutteral language, which could be roughly translated to, "Have your way with the woman-creator, she is a galactic whore and is totally prepared for all the natural offspring you shall create together. Don't forget to feed her; and she cannot stay in that suspended position for much longer. I hope you will learn Human language and social skills and whatnot as quickly as I did." And with that, Jake had atomized himself and was no more.

The thing turned from Greg and the empty space that had been his male-creator, dismissing him with a wave of it's dorsal spikes, which began oozing grape jelly. Greg, having had quite enough of the whole alien sex scene, and being quite disturbed by all this goo nonsense, walked out of the apartment buck naked and headed for home.

Aleena, meanwhile, was being taken out of her cuffs and her leg was being ever-so-subtly humped on by her "son", who was scenting her as his own by rubbing his blue dick as close to her pussy as he could get.

"Babe," Aleena said thoughtfully to her thing, ''I think I'll call you Matt."

"Matt," Matt grunted, tossing Aleena onto the dining room table and stroking his hard cock. He'd grabbed her hips and thoughtlessly rammed himself in and out of her for an hour before she'd passed out from ecstacy. He woke her with a hard pinch to her clit.

"Whaaat," she groaned.

"I'm cumming," he warned her. She wrapped her legs around him, but was startled into letting go when he pulled out of her cunt and began pushing his cock through her belly-button. He suddenly stiffened and the dorsal spikes on his back stood on end as cum pumped out of his cock into Aleena like a cartoon fire hose. A keening wail rent the air as Aleena's womb was filled and Matt's cock popped out, spurting purple jelly on her stomach, tits and chin before the stream hit the ceiling in one last surge.

"What the Hell was that?!" Aleena wailed, running her fingers through the purple semen and trying to find an enormous cock-sized hole in her bellybutton (which had closed itself, conditioned as she’d been by unwittingly fucking an alien for the past seven months).

"Sleep now," Matt grunted, rolling himself into a ball on the carpet.

"Uh, Matt?" Aleena stared down at him. "We sleep in beds."

"Go away, woman," he grumbled, rolling over. Aleena stared at him, then stormed out of the room grumbling about how men were all alike.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Aleena Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds