Alex and Damien

"I may pass out if you make me come," she panted after few minutes. "I don't think I have enough blood to think and orgasm at the same time."

"Then you'd better be ready for a nap," he murmured, a mischievous glint in his cobalt eyes. He pushed deeply into her and held the position, only moving his hips in a slow circle, grinding his pubic bone against her sensitive clit.

"You are so dead when I'm strong again. Just wait."

"I am dead. Too late."

"Smart ass- Oh dammit. I warned you..."

He couldn't see her eyes behind the blackness, but the expression on her face said they'd rolled back in her head. Her body tensed as she climaxed, but just as quickly went completely limp, her light at the end of their link, fading suddenly as she lost consciousness. Laughing to himself, he lowered her to the shower floor, letting her feet touch, then using his mind to hold her up. She would never let him support her like that while she was awake, he thought. She looked so vulnerable, her head lowered and slightly to the side, wet hair framing her face. The scrolls around her eyes and temples remained, giving her a darkly exotic look that only slightly took away from the innocence of her young face. Only in this state, completely off-guard, unaware of the rest of the world, did she actually look her age.

He closed his eyes for a moment, forcing his blood flow back under control, promising his body a release the next evening. Turning off the steaming water, he wrapped her in an oversized towel, drying her smooth body and black and red hair lovingly.

She didn't stir as he carried her back into their bedroom and laid down with her under the nest of soft down.

"Sleep deeply, My Love," he whispered in his native tongue, kissing her forehead tenderly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds