• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alex and My Cousin's Wedding Ch. 02

Alex and My Cousin's Wedding Ch. 02

Almost two years have passed since I saw my cousin Alex at his brother's wedding. Even though we had incredible sex, I didn't get to see him the rest of my trip there, and went back home to my normal life. I still chatted with him online, but not as frequently as we used to because within that time I started dating someone named Jeff, and we have been living together for almost a year now. I do still think about that lustful night during the reception every so often and get that familiar throbbing in my pussy.

I came home from work last week and Jeff told me there was an invitation on the table. I opened it and it was for my family reunion. It was in two months, in Florida. I lived in New York, so I didn't know if I could make it or not, but also wondered if Cousin Alex had gotten his invite. My parents were going to be on an Alaskan Cruise during that time, so I knew I wouldn't get to see them. I told Jeff when it was and asked him if he might want to go, but he had an upcoming trial and depositions were during that time, so he would not be able to make it either.

That night, after Jeff went to bed, I logged on to the computer and Alex popped up on my chat list. I asked him if he was going to the reunion. He said he was. He would be flying in from Ohio and staying at a hotel. He also said that the only reason why he is going is so he can see me and that he wanted to stay at the same hotel as me. I let him know that I wasn't certain I could go, but I would let him know as soon as I cleared it with work but I wasn't sure that anything was going to happen between us, because I was living with someone now.

Alex then told me he wanted to feel my soft lips on the tip of his hard cock again, while I gently stroked the shaft. My reserve immediately melted away. I replied that I would love to deep throat him, and that I have been hungry for his body since the last time I saw him. I could feel my clit tingling as I was talking to him, and my cunt start to get moist with my juices. I stuck a finger in my panties and felt the wetness. I then stuck two fingers inside me, and moaned a little. My typing got pretty bad because I was only using one hand and I was getting the keyboard full of my pussy juice when I would try to type with the other one. I told him I had to go and that I would let him know tomorrow what the story was with me being able to go.

I was really horny so I went upstairs. Jeff was lightly snoring. I crawled into bed next to him and felt his cock. It flinched ever so slightly. I started sucking it and it got extremely hard extremely fast. I took off my panties and slid onto it. He started moaning and I started riding him and rubbing my nub against his stomach to make me cum faster. I took all 8 inches in, and started bucking wildly. That woke him up. He started groaning louder and turned me over on my back and started pounding me. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders so he could go deeper and deeper. I cried out in ecstasy and he said he was going to cum. He thrust into me really hard and spilled his seed into my sopping wet hole. There was such a large amount I could feel it dripping out. I took a fingerful of it and held it to my lips. I love the way he tastes. He laid back and was out of breath. I started laughing and he told me he wasn't even mad I woke him up.

The next morning I asked my boss if I could take vacation time for the reunion. He said it was no problem, so I thanked him professionally, but inside I was jumping for joy. I booked my flights and my rental car. I emailed Alex and told him, and he emailed me back with the hotel information. I was able to book a room at the same hotel, but unfortunately, a few of our other family members were staying there too. I was looking at pictures of the hotel, and it was right on the beach. It had a gorgeous swimming pool that I definitely was going to take advantage of. I had mixed feelings though about going to the reunion. I mean, I was in a committed relationship, and no one knew about what went on between Alex and I. I felt somewhat guilty that I was having the thoughts I was having and that every time I thought about him, I immediately got wet. It was getting to the point where I was going to have to go panty shopping, because mine were getting ruined very quickly.

Eight weeks passed very quickly. The morning my flight left, Jeff drove me to the airport. He kissed me goodbye in the car and I unzipped his fly and started stroking his cock. I could feel it get hard and told him that I would finish what I started when I got back. My flight got in on time and I got my rental car and went to the hotel and checked in. My room had a balcony and a view of the ocean. I was in paradise! And since the reunion wasn't until tomorrow, I had the rest of the day to relax. I knew more family would be getting in later, including Alex, so I had the next few hours to do what I wanted.

I sent Jeff a quick email from my laptop, letting him know I arrived safely and I immediately changed into my bikini and went down to the pool. I started swimming laps. There were only a few other people in the pool and they were in the shallow end horsing around. I was hanging on the wall catching my breath after my workout, and felt a rush of water. I moved my hand and could feel the pool jet blasting really strongly. It brushed over my pussy and I got aroused. I looked over my shoulder but the people at the other end of the pool were not paying attention. I spread my legs and let the jet of water hit me directly in my horny snatch. I kept my hands on the side wall and felt the water run over my clit and my throbbing pussy lips. That familiar pressure was building up and in about two minutes, I came really hard. I gasped because it took my breath away. I started laughing thinking about what I did, with those people in the shallow end being none the wiser.

I ate lunch at the pool grille, and then went upstairs to nap for an hour. I showered and got into bed naked, and fell asleep. When I woke up, I figured I had napped for an hour, maybe two, but it was dark out. I heard a knock at the door. I wrapped a towel around me and peeked through the peephole. It was Alex! I opened the door forgetting I was just in a towel, and he was standing there smiling, holding a bunch of flowers. I threw my arms around him and my towel started to slip and since I didn't want the other guests to see me standing there naked, I invited him in. He said he had gotten there about 4 hours ago, and tried calling me to see where I was but I never answered my phone. I then realized I had never turned it back on after the flight.

He put the flowers on the dresser and pulled my towel off. I was standing there completely naked, and I could feel my nipples start to get erect. I started to protest because I was feeling guilt over this situation, but Alex put his lips to my breast and started licking and suckling on my nipple. I knew at that point I was going to throw all caution to the wind. He made sure both breasts got equal attention, and since I have really sensitive nipples, I could feel my pussy getting soaked. He gently pushed me on the bed so I was lying on my back and put his mouth on my cunt. He was running his tongue around my pussy lips, and then plunged it inside. I could feel him slurping up the wetness. He gently sucked on my clit, and I was writhing and moaning. He started fucking me with his tongue and licking me as if my snatch was an ice cream cone.

I could feel myself start to come but he stopped and starting kissing me on my lips, passionately and deeply. I could taste myself on his mouth because it was sopping wet with my juices. While he was kissing me he undid his jeans with one hand and removed his boxer shorts. He then thrust himself inside of me, and starting pounding me with such ferocity, that I could feel his whole cock fill up the walls of my pussy. My tits were jiggling with each thrust, and he kept kissing me while he fucked me really hard. He told me after pumping me really hard that he was going to come. He removed his cock from my quivering pussy and came all over my breasts. It was dripping down the side of my body. He was panting and out of breath. We were both sweating profusely due to the terrace door being open and the humidity pouring in. I started stroking his hair and laid my head on his chest. I realized that this was our secret and we had to take this to the grave. I said to myself, "if no one else knows, then it is not really hurting anyone." I had to justify it somehow.

I told Alex that I need to shower and asked him if he wanted to join me. He said "sure" and removed his t-shirt. I saw his rippling body and actually started to get horny again. The shower in the hotel was awesome. It was all tiled and had a ledge built into it like a seat. It was separate from the tub so it was pretty large. I stood under the water and got my hair wet while Alex grabbed the soap and started washing my back. We started kissing under the water and I could feel him get hard again. I loved feeling him naked.

I sat on the ledge inside the shower and asked him to turn around with his back to me. He did as he was told. I slowly spread his ass cheeks and started licking around his sphincter. I heard him moan slightly. I then circled his asshole, and plunged my tongue in. He groaned and said that felt incredible. While I did that I reached in between his legs and cupped his balls with my hand, alternating between that and stroking his shaft. He had one arm holding on to the wall and I could feel he legs buckle slightly. He turned around and asked if I would mind if he did something out of the ordinary. I asked him what it was and he said he wanted to pee on me. I told him he could. He urinated all over my hair and my chest. I could feel the warm pee dripping off my breasts and splashing down my cheeks. It dripped down my stomach into my mound. No matter what Alex asks me to do, I cannot say no to him. I didn't mind though. This was a very interesting and new experience.

While I was dripping with his urine, he got on his knees in the shower and started eating me out again. He said he could taste a combination of his pee and my pussy juice. He was mostly concentrating on my clit and sucking it gently until I came really hard. I let out a really loud moan and tried to catch my breath. When I was finally able to, I told him to stand up and I started sucking him off. I took in his entire manhood until it filled my mouth. I was stroking and sucking him and didn't stop until he shot his hot load of cum down my throat. We were both spent and talked about going and grabbing a bite to eat. We soaped each other up and washed off. Right when I was getting out of the shower to dry off, I heard a knock on the hotel room door. The voice said "Rachel? It's Aunt Harriet....I know you're in there because I see the light coming through your door and hear noise...let me in honey...I want to say hi to you!" We both froze, not knowing what to do...

to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alex and My Cousin's Wedding Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 560 milliseconds