Alexander - Unleashed

"Well, you wanted to know so badly there it was, I think things no brother should about his baby sister."

"I' am not a baby." She retorted, a little embarrassed and she got out and shut the door a little too hard.

Alexander followed after her with a laugh.

"Believe me, I know that. Though it would be much easier if you were."

Mia couldn't talk back anymore, honestly, her knees were a little weak and her lips felt like electricity, he hadn't fully kissed her, only brushed their lips and touched tongues and now, she could feel each nerve ending and they all wanted more.

As the boy fished out his keys to unlock the door he spoke, rushed and confounded. "I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry, it will never happen again."

Once inside the studio, Mia threw herself at him and he took hold of her tightly, his hands racking up her sides.

This time, he kissed her, hard and hurried, biting her, licking her...All down her neck towards her breasts.

"You like this?" He moaned between kisses and his little sister could barely let out a breathless "Yes."

"Very, very naughty Mia." He said, guiding her to the kitchen, his hand in hers, he sat down on the nearest wooden chair, motioning for her to drape herself across his knee and she cocked her head to one side before obeying.

When she did, her bum sticking high up in the air, her face hidden in the warmth of his body, she relished in the slow motion of his fingers as they began working up the back of her thighs, in between, and up the slightest bit, dauntingly close to her wetness and then, out of nowhere his hand left her needy skin, it was a sheer moment of misery until the hand came swinging down, slapping her bubble butt, hard, dead center.

Mia let out a little squeal of shock. Then came another slap and another, over and over and then, he was rubbing her thighs again, slowly, delectably slow...

"You know why you're getting punished, yes?" He asked her through his thick haze of desire, oh how many times had he fantasied of this little girl over his knee? His baby sister's dress riding up her back, her sweet ass on perfect display for him. Consequences and right and wrong were not in his thoughts, he let himself be consumed by the task at hand.

"Yes, mmm, I do." Mia said, hoping to stop the stinging blows, they were causing a strange build up of pleasure, it was nothing she'd ever felt before.

"Tell me." His heavy whisper in her ear made her squeeze her legs together.

"I was a bad girl, I lied to my big brother."

The dirtiness of it all was all a part of the game, the fact it was so fucking wrong made it feel so damn good.

"Please." She found herself begging, not knowing exactly what she expected.

"What Mia, what do you want your brother to do?" He urged her with a softer slap, encouraging the foul mouthed little girl he knew was in there.

She moaned in pleasure, lost and unsure what to say. Sex? Was she really prepared for this, of course a small part of her had imagined in Miami, that he would ravage her fully before sending her back on the plane home. It had caused her belly to clench and she had to rub out the need for hours, coming over and over and still feeling no release.

"Make your little sister cum for you."

He groaned at her words, so sexy and foul and gave her one last slap on her bum before slowly removing her sheer, lace panties. They were white and when he dragged them down, all the way to her knees, he could see her wetness sprayed across its fabric. Alexander let out another feral moan...

He began his slow and torturous assault, rubbing, caressing, every where but where she wanted it most, keenly denying her wet little center, the delight of touch. He kept this up, shoving her panties further down and then abruptly...allowing his hand to rub all the way up, until finally, his fingers met the slick, wet warmth of her little cunt.

"Zander.." Mia groaned in a whisper, her eyes nearly rolled in the back of her head.

Then it was gone, Mia looked over and pouted at him and was rewarded with a hearty chuckle.

"Patience, my little one." He rubbed further up now, into her dress, to remove her strapless bra with a quick ease and force it off her, throwing it blindly and reaching back under to play with her perky, fully breast, her nipples were hard for him already and he pinched them both, hard.

"Augh!" she groaned, rubbing herself against him.

Then his hands were back down between her legs, rubbing now.. Slowly, softly, starting at her sweet bundle all the way to her tiny hole, rubbing around it, the wetness soaked his hand as he palmed her pussy, rubbing harder and harder, the feeling was like nothing else.

"You are so wet for me, Mia." Her brother said with some pride, and all pleasure and lust. "Have you thought of this before?"

Before she could answer, his thumb slipped suddenly inside her, the palm of it, rubbing the upper wall of her vagina, the sheer wetness made it all easy, despite how tight her cunt was.

"Mmm" They both moaned in relief.

He continued to use his other fingers to circle her clit, his entire thumb shoved deep inside her, he started finger fucking her at a furious pace, a yummy sound filling his ears each time he went in and out.

"Oh...Oh fuck." Mia started to squirm, a feeling centering at her groin, familiar, but way stronger than she ever knew was real. It started to take everything from her, every nerve was screaming for this release...It was beginning to be too much and she attempted to get up but his hold was firm, she could barely move her own head and she tried to speak but only more moans and sounds of pleasure came from her.

The pace went on and on, somehow the burning feeling subsided and she was left at her high, in some kind of orgasm limbo, it was the most infuriating and delicious feeling she'd ever known.

Alexander slowed his pace to almost doing nothing, simply making soft circles with his fingertips.

The girl squirmed more fiercely now. She was afraid he would leave her high and dry and decided to beg for it. This was what Alexander was looking for, Mia's soft, little voice begging him to please get her off. It was the sexiest thing he'd ever heard, he was rock hard now, the feeling of her hot, tight cunt and her breathless need had formed a sweet layer of precum on his head and he imagined stuffing it down her throat, until her begging was lost in sounds of her chocking on his size.

"Please, oh god please, don't stop, don't. Alexander please keep going. Keep - "

Again, the furious beat picked up and the onslaught began again. His thumb ravaging, in and out, in and out until the walls of her got tighter and tighter, sucking at him, looking for a release only he could deliver.

The overwhelming pleasure hit her again, giving her tunnel vision, her entire body went rigid all over, her toes curling, biting at her lip and gripping onto her big brother for dear life, matching his furious pace with her hips.

It caused a lovely bouncing effect to her ass, now a pretty shade of red from the punishing. Alexander was appreciating this when suddenly his little sisters panting turned into a scream, it was a quick and desperate noise, causing her to squirm wildly...

"Take it, Mia, Cum for me now, cum for your big brother, yes just like that you dirty little girl."

His words undid her and stars shot across her eyes, her pussy clenched madly at his finger and she came for him, hard. The room was silent beside her moans and pants, some coming from her brother, as he watched her come down.

After a moment, Alexander lifted her up and guided her to his room, she looked at him sleepily and smiled a little sheepish.

"Lay down." He ordered and she obeyed in an instant. The feel of mattress welcoming after her strange position before, she'd never cum over a chair before...Or by her brothers skilled fingers...

He sat on her side, softly rubbing her arm up and down, and then, across her breasts, holding them, squeezing, rubbing her nipples... "You never answered my question, Mia."

"What question?" Her eyes were open now, once closed absorbing the feel of his hands on her.

"Have you thought of me touching you like I did...Like I' am." He gave her left nipple a very hard pinch and she called out in surprise and titillation.

"Yes." She groaned, looking away from him, her eyes shut.

Alexander reached out for her chin, forcing her face back to his. "Look at me and tell me what you've thought about...How it made you feel."

As she opened her eyes, she saw his light brown ones had been darkened to a near opaque, the desire clear, he was getting off on this and it made her brave and soaked her with renewed wetness.

"Remember how we use to sneak in each others room?" He nodded once as she continued her dirty little tale. "You use to touch me sometimes..On my arms and neck and play with my hair and..." She blushed, halting her fantasy.

"Go on" Her brother urged, a gluttony of gratification possessing him. "Don't be shy with me."

"I touched myself and pretended it was you, it felt dirty and wrong and so, so, good."

Her words were an orgasm alone, sending a quake, - a thrill, all through him, to his center.

"Show me." He breathed, and her eyes widened a bit.

"Play with myself, now? In front of you?" She didn't understand why her voice came out in such shock, he just had his thumb shoved deep inside her, he made her cum like she never had...

"Yes, in front of me." Though he didn't roll his eyes, his tone sounded as so and he grabbed her right hand with his own, placing it on her upper belly, just below her breasts and began a slow taunt, straight down...

Her knees involuntarily went up, causing her dress to fall down, revealing her sweet, pink little pussy. You could see the wetness, her lips were already swollen and her nub was peeking out from her folds.

"You are so beautiful, little Mia, such a pretty pussy too...don't be shy." And suddenly, both of their hands were rubbing at that swollen bliss, once he knew she had set the pace, Alexander let his hand slip out from hers and enjoyed the show.

She circled her clit with her two fingers, and took up staring at her brother, it was so hot to see his eyes eating her up, the way he eye fucked her caused her to pant and lift her hips a little.

"Faster, Mia, Harder...Rub your dripping wet clit." His voice was deeper and darker, coming from a place he had not let anyone see, this was the Alexander that came to fantasies of his little sister all through high school, the one he tamed and kept in check for years, now loose and feral, an animalistic desire etched on his gorgeous, strong face.

"Yes just like that." Alexander growled, unbuttoning his own pants without taking his eyes off her and letting his massive hard on spring free into the air, the girl moaned when she saw it, licking her lips.

"You like my cock, little sister?" He asked, taking in her appreciation of its stature. He began stroking it, eyes still focused on her hand, now furiously rubbing at herself.

"Yes" She whimpered, they were watching each other get off and it was the sexiest thing she could imagine...her big brother almost violently rubbing himself, up and down his shaft, precum wetting his hand...All for her.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Zander."

Not wasting a beat, Alexander adjusted himself so he was on his knees, his little sister quickly propped herself up on her hands, looking up into her big brothers eyes as his cock neared her mouth and waited for entrance.

Mia was rewarded a hiss of surprise when she suddenly took him in fully, all of him being sucked down her hot throat.

His hands grabbed at her hair and made fists in them, it was a delicious feeling that shot up his member and he moaned ...

"Mia..."

She had taken up to rubbing at her clit again, faster and harder then before, as she sucked and bobbed up and down on her big brothers dick, reveling in the way he groaned for her, the orgasm reaching closer and closer until he had her face pressed against the wall, both hands on either side of her face and was fucking her mouth hard, his hips shoving himself deeper and deeper down her throat until she made a little gagging noise, this only furthered his want and he rammed into her, unloading the packets of his pleasure giving a loud grunt of "Jesus fucking Christ." as she swallowed every last bit.

"Yummy." She giggled and he softly pulled out of her, rubbing his head against her lips. Alexander always thought she had the sweetest laugh.

"Very, very good Mia." He praised and she smiled up at him. Before he could speak Mia gestured down between her legs and asked shyly -

"Are you going to fuck me there too?"

Her brother laughed kindly at her and kissed her nose, her lips. "No."

"Not yet, I should say." Alexander corrected himself, knowing better in his thoughts.

The girl only moaned in some disapproval, her pussy was begging for a fullness only his cock could bring her, yet she knew it was best for them both psychologically and emotionally if they did not get to the fucking quite so quickly.

"Insatiable little girl..." Alexander smiled while removing his shirt and Mia's dress, which was already hitched up almost to her bosom.

He looked at her naked, glorious form for a few minutes, simply touching...Her breasts, her stomach, he tickled her sides a little and watched her squirm around in laughter before ducking his head and planting soft kisses about her inner thigh, again avoiding her precious spot.

The torture was a delectation, until his tongue ran up the crevice between her smoldering, sweet cunt and her perfect, milky thighs..."Oh god..." She began to beg again. "Please."

He bit down hard on that inner thigh and she bellowed out in pain and pleasure, gripping at the sheets.

"Zander!" The girl cried out, pressing her legs together, only to have them ripped apart by a pair of strong hands, then his whole mouth was on her cunt, he was eating her out with a ferociousness, his tongue making intricate swirls on her bundle like she was a canvas and he was the brush, crafting out of her desire, an orgasm that was building up higher than she could handle. She began to rub her breasts as her brother reached one hand to pinch her nipple, before sliding it back down under her, gripping her ass hard, shoving her into his mouth, burying his head in her wetness.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yes. Just like that oh don't stop, just...oh. Just..Like...That." And she came with a squeal, squirts of pleasure seeping into his mouth.

He kept licking her softly as she came down from her high, delicately nibbling, stroking, kissing her legs, up her stomach, making sure she didn't come down alone.

"Mmm, big brother.." She sighed lazily, her eyes closing...

"Go to sleep, my sweet little girl." And a few minutes after his soft voice urged her to rest, they both fell into the most comfortable slumber since they were both kids, naked and tangled in each other.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 996 milliseconds