Alexi and Jana

I told her that a party was slated for this upcoming weekend, and I was going to invite all of our friends to our house for a cookout. The first thing I did was go over to Barbara's office and ask if Marie was coming up this weekend and to make sure they were free Sunday.

I told her that it was a double celebration, for my promotion, and for Jana's promotion making sergeant. Barbara said that she would be there, and if Marie was not on duty for the weekend, she would make sure they both were there. I then called Patty and invited her and Jo, explaining what it was all about. She told me wild horse couldn't keep them from attending.

That night we sat and talked about whom else we wanted to invite and what we would cook and eat. For the next two days it seemed like everything was in a blur. When I woke Friday morning to go to work, I was frantic that I couldn't find my friendship ring that Jana had given me. She heard me fussing and came to see what the trouble was.

"I can't find my ring." Almost putting me in tears because it was so precious to me.

"Look, it's time for you to go, I promise I will find it and call you when I do. Hell babes, you got the best detective in the city now looking for you." Giving me her best shit eaten grin.

I suppose looking back I should have known something was a little weird, but for the moment I let it drop knowing my lover was going to come to my rescue.

Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day, not to humid or to warm. A slight breeze was blowing in from the ocean making everything comfortable. Around ten that morning, the people started showing up. What I didn't know was Jana's old friend from her high school days ran a catering business and volunteered to do the cooking and serving. She brought two of her helpers with her and in no time the place was all set up, banners raised and grills warming up.

By noon it looked like everyone we invited had shown up. Sandy and Jo Li were also there. Just from looking at them, you could tell they were so in love with each other. I wondered if that is how people looked at Jana and myself, if we actually had that same look.

Even though most of the people we invited were lesbians, we did invite a few of our straight friends, and they of course brought their children. Jo looked like she was having a ball playing with the children. Of course when Patty wasn't talking to someone, her eyes were only on Jo.

Jana said that she had something to do in the house and would be back in a few minutes. We were going to make the announcement soon, so if someone had someplace they needed to go, they wouldn't miss anything.

As I was talking to Barbra and Marie, I heard some oh's and ah's. I turned and look and nearly gasped out loud. My hand covering my mouth I was speechless. Walking across the lawn was my Jana; She wore a white tuxedo, the collar trimmed in emerald green, along with the buttons and belt that she wore.

As she passed a waitress she took the towel that was draped over her arm. Walking up to me, she dropped the towel to the ground and knelt on it. As everyone gathered around she reached into her pocket and drew out a small box. When she opened the box, inside was a beautiful diamond ring, flanked by two stones, one ruby and one emerald.

Looking up at me, "Alexandria, would you be my wife, for today, tomorrow and forever?"

Dropping to my knees wrapping my arms around her neck, "Yes... yes... yes... oh god yes."

I slowly felt Jana pulling my arms from around her neck, and she started to rise, then pulling me with her. When we were on our feet, she started to wipe the tears of joy that were on my cheeks. Lifting my chin so that we could look at one another, "There's one more thing for you, it's lying on our bed, if you would please go and get it for me, please!"

As I slowly started walking towards the house wondering what on earth could be in our bedroom that she wanted me to get. I suddenly felt a presence turning to see Patty walking beside me her arm wrapping around my waist.

"I think you might need someone to help give you a little support, come on walk with me and lets see this surprise Jana has waiting for you."

We both walked into the house, our arms around each other's waist. Once we walked into the bedroom, I totally lost it. I dropped to my knees, hands to my face crying like a baby. They were no tears of sorrow, but of pure joy. There on the bed was this beautiful princess style wedding dress. Done up in a white chiffon and lace.

The bodice was covered in lace with red ribbons in a crisscross pattern. On the bell of the skirt, was an intricate design in red stiches. The neck and shoulders were bare, but it also had long sleeves totally done in lace. The rube was Jana's birth stone color and mine was the green emerald.

Patty brought me to my feet, helping me regain control of myself.

"Look baby, we need to get you dressed, everyone is waiting for you, so let's hurry. Ok?"

Patty started to help me get undressed. When I was down to my panties and bra, looking at the dress, I knew there was no way I was going to be able to wear any sort of bra with it. I knew that I was going to be bra less, but then I really didn't care at the moment. I took off my bra and threw it on the chair. As I looked at the dress, an idea popped into my mind. Without even thinking about it, I removed my panties. Standing naked in front of Patty, I heard her suck in her breath as she looked at me. I only smiled and went to the dresser and pulled out my sexiest pair of red lace panties and began to put them on. I could see a smile on Patty's lips, thinking I had done the right thing.

Once dressed, I looked in the mirror, totally amazed at the transformation it had done on me. I thought for a moment that every femme's dream was to be dressed as I was and to be married to the one they loved so much.

Taking Patty's arm, we walked back towards the yard where everyone was waiting on me. When we stepped out onto the back porch, I paused when I heard the oh's and ah's once more, but this time they were meant for me. Patty took my arm as I raised the skirt to walk down the steps without tripping.

When we walked up to Jana, we both now had tears on our cheeks. The tears were saying what our lips could never do, to express how much we needed each other in our lives.

As if by some unknown force, we both wiped the tears from each other's face. Taking my hand in hers, Jana turned, "Babes, this is Julie, she is an Ordained Minister and will be preforming our civil marriage today."

"Oh yes honey, but..." I was cut off when I felt Marie take my hand in hers.

"I'm here to give you away, if you'll allow me that one privilege."

Wrapping my arms around her neck, "Yes I would love that if you would do it for me. What about Jana?"

Jo then stepped up, "I am her best person, if she'll allow me?"

Jana gave Jo a hug, and said she was be proud if she did that for her.

After our ceremony, we all stood around talking. It seemed that the waitresses were also professional photographers. They were taking pictures of everyone and us. We even did a few possess of us together and in groups with others around us.

As the last of the people left, Jana and I went to change out of our clothes so that we could finish cleaning up. I wanted so much to tackle her and make love to my new husband... I wanted her to take me as only she knows how too.

We settled up with the caterer and her assistants. For the rest of the afternoon, I really had to stop a few times and look at the ring, and what it really meant to me and for the both of us.

I thought I was really sore last weekend, but after all the loving Jana gave me on our wedding night, after I cuddled up behind Jana, I was so glad that I had a desk job now. I had lost count after my sixth orgasm. My pussy and ass were sore, plus my clit felt like it was a raw piece of meat she licked me so much.

As the years passed, Jo and Patty actually did get married, and with the help of lawyer Jo knew, she had adopted three children. Patty was of course a little worried at first, but when she saw how much Jo loved those kids, she soon loved them as much as Jo did.

Marie kept her promise and when she retired out of the Corps, she moved in with Barbara. Barbara had by then bought out two smaller cab companies, and she made me VP over maintenance, Marie was VP of Operations and Barbara kept her title as COO.

It was about ten years later, that Barbara decided to sell the business and when I was able to cash out my stock, neither Jana nor myself ever needed to worry about money.

Jo Li moved back to San Francisco so she could care after her ailing mother, and of course Sandy moved with her. After her mother had passed, they inherited Jo Li's mothers house, which I have been told is very beautiful.

Jana did make it to Lieutenant and had retired at the end of last month. We plan on traveling the world while we are still able. Our first stop of course is going to be in San Fran to see Sandy and Jo Li. They both hold a special place in my heart, probably because the three of us had shared a bond between us for what we had experienced.

As I sit here now, remembering my past, my wonderful years married to Jana, I have no regrets, but only fond memories of the friends we've made and the balance we had between our lifestyle and that of others.

I was suddenly jolted back from my memories with Jana yelling...

"Come on Lexi, the cab is here to take us to the airport..."

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Alexi and Jana
  • /
  • Page ⁨13⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds