Alexis Ch. 04

I climbed up to her, pressing my full length against her and forcing my tongue into her warm mouth. Her pussy flavor shared between us...

"Daddy...." Alex didn't have to say anymore as I practically ripped my pants and briefs off. I roughly pulled her legs apart and forced my cock into her dripping pussy. With a loud groan I was unable to hold in, I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Alex pawed at me and I fucked her relentlessly. In no time, I was begging her to let me cum in her once more.

"Please baby, I want to cum in your pussy. I've got to..." I panted at her as my orgasm approached.

Alex didn't say anything, her eyes were closed as she bit her lip.

As it hit me, I pushed into her, grabbing at her thighs and unloaded what seemed like a gallon of sperm into my daughter. It was unbelievable and I practically saw stars as my orgasm subsided. I was happy. All the drama from the morning faded and my daughter was all I cared about. Our life was changing for the better. We'd be here only a month longer and then our new life would start. I knew Alex would be leaving for college soon after graduation, but I was excited. We had the summer, we had alot of time to enjoy each other.

I held Alex as she yawned sleepily. I was a little drowsy myself. We fell asleep naked together on the softness of her bed. As I slept, I dreamt of the things that my daughter and I would share and all that I had to teach her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alexis Ch. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds