Alex's Humiliations

"What type is that?" Webster asked.

"HIS type" replied the doorman. "Cross-dressers, she-males, trannys. Whatever they are, we don't allow them in here. This is a 'gentleman's club'."

"Oh, he isn't like that" Webster replied, leaning towards the doorman. "This is sort of his punishment. Believe me, he isn't enjoying this one bit."

"I understand sir. But we do have our rules."

"Maybe we could work something out?" Webster suggested, nodding towards Alex who because of the loud music had no idea what was going on between the two.

The doorman looked at Alex, looked back at Webster and nodded.

"Follow me" he said as he got up.

Webster nudged Alex and they got up and followed the doorman down a small corridor lined with doors with numbers. He stopped at number 8, knocked and listened for a response. When he didn't hear one he opened the door and peered in. The room was empty and he turned and motioned for Alex and Webster to go in. Once inside, he locked the door.

"Alex, this gentleman is willing to let us stay, however he needs to be accommodated."

Alex just looked at Webster. The wine had slowed his grasp of things and didn't quite get what Webster was saying. But when the doorman stepped forward and opened his pants, Alex got the message. He started to back away but was suddenly jolted by an electrical shock which buckled his knees and dropped him to the floor.

"Don't make it worse," Webster said to Alex. "Just take care of him and we will be all set."

Alex looked at the doorman. His cock was already standing out straight. It was a good 10 inches and thick as a wrist. It was black with big veins running up and down its length.

"Open up pussy" the doorman said with a smile and he forced his cock into Alex's mouth. It barely fit and Alex had all he could do keeping his teeth away from it. The doorman started fast and furious pumping as deep as he could into Alex's mouth. Alex could feel it bottom out in his throat but there was still a couple of inches outside his mouth.

The doorman kept up the assault while Webster watched from the side. Alex was again just along for the ride getting a vicious face fuck from a huge cock. The doorman's hands kept Alex's head in place as he used his mouth for his own satisfaction. Finally the doorman felt the load coming and he pulled out of Alex's mouth, grabbed his cock and pointed it straight at Alex.

"Open up boy." he moaned.

The first stream of cum hit Alex in the eye, the second on the cheek. But blast after blast after that went right into Alex's mouth. So much so that it started to drool out when the doorman's cock finally stopped shooting. He took his cock and wiped the cum all over Alex's face and then stuck it back into his mouth.

"Clean him off good" commanded Webster.

Alex sucked and licked the cock clean until there was only saliva dripping off of it. The doorman tucked it back in his pants, tossed a towel to Alex and turned to Webster.

"Enjoy the rest of the evening sir." Was all he said. He turned and opened the door for Webster and Alex.

"Thanks, but I think we've had enough excitement for one evening" Webster replied. "Could you call a taxi for us?"

"Yes sir" replied the doorman.

In a minute a taxi had arrived and the doorman escorted Alex and Webster to the cab. He handed Webster a bottle of wine, a card with his phone number on it and winked at him.

"With my compliments. Call me if you ever need me." he said as he opened the door for them.

They got in and Webster gave the driver the name of the hotel and they were off. The doorman had been considerate enough to open the wine and Webster handed it to Alex.

"Have some. It'll wash the cum down" he said laughing.

Alex took the bottle and raised it to his lips. He chugged at it until Webster pulled it away.

"Whoa boy." He said. "The night is still young."

Alex was on the verge of tears. If he were on a bridge he would probably throw himself off. Just when he thought Webster couldn't humiliate him further, he did. And he knew that before the night was over he would have Webster's cock in his mouth again.

Chapter Four

Alex tried to drink as much as he could on the cab ride back to the hotel, but Webster made sure he did not drink so much that he would get sick or pass out. And by the time they got to the hotel he had a good buzz going. Webster helped him out of the car and into the lobby of the hotel.

Alex could feel the staff staring at him. A guest and his whore coming in for a little fun. But at this point what could he do? He could play the part. He probably looked like a damn good whore. High-heel thigh boots, tight leather skirt and a mouth that was great to fuck. They were probably envious of Webster but if they only knew.

He was hoping that when they got upstairs Webster would say "I hope you learned your lesson" and leave him alone but figured that would not be the case. They rode up the elevator in silence and made their way to the room. Webster unlocked the door and they walked in. Alex stood there pouring a glass of wine, waiting and wondering what Webster would do next. He didn't have to wait long.

Webster walked over to Alex, turned him around pinning him against the wall and pressed his lips into Alex's. He pushed his body against Alex's and his hands wandered and caressed Alex's thighs, crotch and ass. Webster's tongue darted in and out of Alex's mouth twisting and lapping his lips and tongue. Alex did not respond. He was revolted at Webster's advances and just wanted to get this over with but Webster was in the throes of foreplay. When Alex continued to be unresponsive, Webster grabbed him, tossed him to the floor and jumped on top if him resuming his oral attack.

Alex was now more than massive. He had started to resist the advances which enraged Webster. Webster reached into his pocket and pressed a button. Alex's body shuddered. He pressed again and Alex shuddered again. Webster put his mouth over Alex's and pressed the button a third time. Alex groaned.

"No more, please" he begged and willingly complied with the advances by slipping his tongue into Webster's mouth. Webster continued to kiss Alex on the mouth, neck and ears with more and more passion. While doing so he had pushed Alex's legs apart and was now humping his groin into Alex. Somewhere through this Alex's passion had also increased and has started to become aroused.

"Take the tape off, please" Alex said. Webster thought for a minute. Without his little shock toy embedded in Alex's ass, Alex may not be as compliant as he was now. But he wasn't going anywhere either so Webster agreed.

"Get up on the bed" he told Alex.

Alex got up and lay on the bed. Webster lifted the miniskirt, pulled down Alex's panties and started to peel the tape off. Webster had done Alex a favor telling him to shave. The tape came off with little difficulty and Alex's cock and balls reappeared.

"Roll over on your stomach and I'll get the back," Webster told Alex who quickly complied. "Get up on your knees so I can grab the tape."

Alex got up on his elbows and knees and Webster grabbed the loose ends of the tape and slowly pulled them up over Alex's ass to reveal the butt plug. He pulled the tape all the way off leaving the plug in place. He looked at it for a minute and looked at Alex. He was still on his elbows and knees with his head on the bed and his ass in the air. Webster though to himself "You don't get many chances like this."

"Wait there so I can get a towel to wipe you off when I pull the plug out" Webster told Alex. He got off the bed and went into the bathroom and came out a few second later. Alex hadn't noticed that Webster was now naked. He climbed back on the bed and positioned himself behind Alex. Slowly he started to remove the butt plug until it popped out leaving Alex's asshole smeared with lube.

"Don't move until I can wipe you off," he said to Alex who just grunted as the plug popped out of his ass. But almost immediately he felt something pushing against his asshole to take its place. He lifted his head to protest but it was too late. Webster pushed and his cockhead disappeared into Alex's asshole.

His weight flattened Alex on the bed and Webster fell on him spearing him deeply with his cock. The pain was intense, worse than the shocks, and Alex started to scream as Webster's cock stretched his asshole wide open but Webster grabbed the towel he had brought from the bathroom and stuffed one end into Alex's mouth. He grabbed both of Alex's hands and held them up above his head and pried Alex's legs open with his own. In that position, Alex was defenseless and Webster was balls-deep in Alex's ass.

"Shhh…. Shhhh… Don't fight it" Webster whispered into Alex's ear. "The more you struggle the worse it will get. Try to push back and it'll open you up and feel better."

Alex had lost the will to fight, or at least the ability. He was drunk and outmatched by a bigger man. He never dreamed this nightmare would end up with his being sexually used but that appeared to be the case. He pushed back against Webster hoping to eliminate some of the physical pain.

"That's right. Go with it" Webster whispered in Alex's ear as he started sliding his cock back and forth. Alex's asshole was tighter than any pussy he had fucked before and it was hot.

"You're enjoying this, right slut?" he asked as he picked up his rhythm. "You have a nice boy pussy. This is your first time, isn't it? Well, I'm going to bust your cherry."

Alex was grunting underneath Webster. He felt every thrust and felt Webster's balls bouncing off his own. He thought this was what a woman felt when she was fucked. In fact, he was still wearing everything but the panties he originally had on. The leather skirt was up around his waist and the thigh-high boots were still on. His fake tits were being pushed into the mattress with each of Webster's down strokes.

"Take it bitch," Webster taunted. "Take it like a girl does up her ass." Alex just moaned in response as the assault continued. Webster was slamming into his ass as if he was trying to push him into the mattress. He would pull back until his cock was almost out, then slam all eight inches back into Alex.

Finally Webster felt his explosion start and he gave one final lunge into Alex, pushing his cock as far up Alex's ass as it could go and unleashed his load deep into him. Alex could feel Webster's cock twitching inside him and the burning sensation of a load of cum seeping into him. It was something he had never experienced before and was disturbed that for that brief moment he enjoyed the feeling.

Webster lay on top of him sweating and breathing heavily. "You like it up the ass?" he whispered in Alex's ear. Alex did not answer. But he knew he did.

Chapter 5

"Roll on your side" Webster said and they both turned with Webster's still hard cock deep inside Alex. He looked down and saw that Alex's cock was hard and leaking pre-cum.

"Well, it looks like you did enjoy it" Webster said reaching down and stroking Alex's cock which jumped at his touch. "Jack yourself off," he told Alex.

Alex slid his hand down to his cock and started stroking it. It was hard and wet and felt good in his hand. And the better it felt the less discomfort he felt having Webster's cock still hard in his abused ass.

He started stroking faster knowing that it would not take long and Webster sensed that.

"Tell me before you cum" he said to Alex, who just continued stoking his cock. Within minutes Webster could feel Alex's asshole tighten around his cock signaling that he was close.

"I'm gonna cum" Alex moaned.

Webster reached around and put his hand over the top of Alex's cock just in time to catch the first shot of Alex's hot cum. Rope after rope of the hot fluid shot out of his cock and landed in Webster's hand, so much so that if dripped off and onto the bed. Finally Alex stopped shooting and he lay there still clutching his cock.

"You made quite a mess," Webster said to Alex. "You need to clean up. Open your mouth."

Alex just lay there. He was abused, spent, sore and humiliated and just wanted to be left alone. But that is easier said than done considering you are lying in bed dressed as a woman with a guy's cock up your ass.

"OPEN IT" Webster ordered.

Alex opened his mouth and tilted his head back and Webster poured a handful of cum into his mouth. Alex knew he was going to have to swallow and he did.

"Lick it up"

Alex took Webster's hand in his, brought it up to his mouth and started licking the hand, He opened his mouth and slid one finger at a time into it and sucked them clean. Webster loved it. Although his cock had started to soften, it never fell out of Alex's ass. Now it was rock hard again as Alex sucked the cum off his fingers. He was ready to go again. He slid his cock out of Alex's ass, rolled off him and lay on his back.

"Get on top of me" he said to Alex.

Alex picked himself up and knelt over Webster straddling his hips.

"Sit on it" he ordered Alex.

Alex reached behind himself, took Webster's cock in his hand and stood it upright. Then, lifting himself up and positioning himself over it, he dropped down and the cock again lodged itself into his ass. Alex winced as the head popped through his asshole and gasped as the rest of the cock slid into him.

"Ride it" Webster ordered.

Alex started a slow rhythmic motion lifting up so the cockhead was the only thing inside him then lowering himself until all eight inches of Webster's cock disappeared into him. As he did he glanced to the side and caught his reflection in the closet mirror.

What he saw was a woman with long black hair, boots and a miniskirt hiked up to her hips humping a guys cock into her ass. The only problem was that the woman had a cock of her own which was flopping limply under the skirt as she bounced up and down. The sight, and the sensation of Webster's cock reaming his ass aroused him and his own cock started to respond.

"Looks like your enjoying this too" Webster laughed. Alex couldn't deny it. Last week he would have sworn that this is something he would never do. Never mind that he had been forced to suck Webster's cock and the doorman too, but now he was getting fucked up the ass and getting off on it.

He picked up the pace enjoying the sensation of Webster's veined cock sliding in and out of him. Webster was reciprocating by pushing up on Alex's down stroke making sure that his entire cock got buried deep into Alex.

It was too much for Alex. He felt his balls tighten and his cum start to boil up inside him. Knowing his cock was pointed right at Webster and not wanting to antagonize him by cumming into his face, he grabbed the top of his cock and shot his load into his hand. Webster, seeing this, lost it and blew his own load into Alex's ass.

Alex just sat there holding his cock and cum running out of his fingers. He was ashamed that he had enjoyed being fucked up the ass so much that he had cum again. He was ashamed that Webster had gained so much control over him that he would fuck himself in the ass with another man's cock and like it. The look on Webster's face told him that he had indeed lost all control and respect for himself.

"Get off" Webster said pushing Alex to the side.

Alex rolled off and lay on his side facing away from Webster.

"What's the matter? No after sex glow?" Webster said in a mocking tone. He reached over and lifted Alex's skirt spread his ass cheeks. He could see him cum leaking out of Alex's asshole which was red and raw. He put his finger on the asshole and spread the cum around, slipping his finger in and out of the now loose hole. He slipped a second finger in and slid them both in and out.

Alex's asshole tightened around the fingers. Webster wasn't sure whether the reaction was from pain or pleasure, and really didn't care one way or the other. He finger fucked Alex a little more and then pulled his fingers out and lifted them to Alex's mouth.

Alex open his mouth almost by reflex, slid both fingers and sucked on them bathing them with his tongue tasting his own juices mixed with Webster's cum. He probably could have laid there all night sucking like a baby except Webster had other plans.

"Get up"

Alex slid off the bed and stood up. Webster got up and stood in front of him and started to unbutton the blouse Alex was wearing. He slid it off Alex's shoulders and then unzipped the skirt which dropped to the floor. Webster turned Alex around and unclasped the bra he was wearing and that too dropped to the floor. He then stepped closer to Alex, pressed against his back. Breaking off, he whispered into Alex's ear "We'll continue this later. Take off your boots."

Alex unzipped the boots and kicked them off. He then stood up and faced Webster and realized that this was the first time they were both naked together. He looked at the bigger man knew that Webster was in control. Webster knew it also, grabbing Alex's arm and leading him towards the bathroom.

"Let's get cleaned up," he said, pointing to the bathtub. "Get in and kneel down."

Alex got into the tub and dropped to his knees. Webster followed him and faced him, his cock hanging limply in front of him.

"You know what to do," he said to Alex. Alex did, and opening his mouth, slid the limp cock into his mouth and started licking it clean. He licked the entire length of the cock, sucked the cum out of Webster's pubic hair and licked his balls. By the time he was done, Webster wouldn't need a shower.

Webster still wanted to take a shower, but had a different kind of shower in mind. He stepped back, aimed his cock at Alex and without a word let loose with a stream of piss hitting Alex in the chest. Then, aiming higher started spraying piss into Alex's face and hair.

"Open up cocksucker" he told Alex. Alex opened his mouth and immediately took a mouthful of piss.

"Yeah, that's right. You're such a slut," he said as he alternately sprayed Alex's face and body. Alex just knelt there with piss dribbling out of his mouth and off his body. It was one more humiliation that he would have to endure quietly.

Finally the piss slowed to a few drops and Webster stepped closer to Alex and held the tip of his cock to Alex's lips, which opened almost automatically and took Webster's cockhead in. But Webster wasn't ready yet. He stepped out of the shower and headed for the bedroom.

"Take a shower and hurry up" he ordered Alex. Alex stood and started to wash, but there was no amount of soap that would get him clean.

Chapter 6

Alex stepped from the shower and wrapped a towel around himself. He enjoyed the few minutes he had to himself, the first away from Webster in the past six hours. He stepped into the bedroom and Webster was sitting on the bed with the TV remote in his hand.

"You should watch this. You may learn something," he laughed. Alex looked at the TV and saw a woman with huge tits sucking on a guy's cock. Webster laughed as he got up off the bed.

"I'll be out in a minute. Watch it closely 'cause there will be a test on it" he said as he walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Great" Alex thought to himself. He didn't want to watch. He knew that if he did he would just get horny and become more inclined to endure, if not enjoy, Webster's perversions. No, he would not watch.

He got up off the bed and opened the door to the outer room of the suite. He looked at the front door and mentally calculated how fast he could get dressed, grab his things and run. But then what and where? It was after midnight and he knew no one in Atlanta. He knew he was trapped until they left the next day.

As he turned, he noticed Webster's laptop still plugged in. "Great" he said to himself. "The start of my problems." We walked over to it and wanted to trash it but why bother? It would not help his situation in the least and would probably make things worse (if things could get worse.) He looked at the laptop and Webster's email list was on the screen. He saw one that caught his eye. It was titled "Cameras".

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds