• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alice & the Neighbor

Alice & the Neighbor

Alice shivered slightly as the cool spring breeze caressed her nipples. She had been kneeling on the hard cement in the backyard long enough that her knees were sore. The neighborhood was quiet, except for the music floating somewhere on another block. She was more aware of her nakedness than ever before, as she waited and waited for her Master. Alice was not used to being naked in public, which was why he had sent her out here. Thankful that it was night, with only a sliver of a moon, Alice picked up the blindfold she had been instructed to put on before crawling off the patio, and onto the grass. Feeling her way in the darkness, she crawled until she thought she was in the middle of the backyard. She shivered again with the realization that she would be more easily seen, she still felt relatively safe within the safety of the bushes. They were new to this neighborhood. She had made one friend with the single woman behind them. Alice would just die of embarrassment if Julie saw her like this, but she was too horny to let it get to her. When Alice heard the footsteps on the grass, she went into the “presentation” pose; head bowed, hands clasped behind her, knees wide apart. Wordlessly her Master slipped the collar on, leashed her, and then led her further out into the yard. Humiliated at being treated like a dog, Alice knew better than to argue. Blindfolded and leashed, she crawled until He stopped.

“Beg,” was his only command.

“Please, Master, may I suck your cock?”

“Louder.”

Gulping, she begged louder, “Please, Master, may I suck your cock?”

He made her beg again and again, looking over the neighborhood, listening, waiting, until he saw Julie walking closer toward them. Smiling, Master Erik allowed his slave to open his jeans, and worship his cock. He inhaled as he felt his slave’s mouth engulf his already hard cock. While Julie watched, she began to masturbate. The erotic sight of Julie’s shy neighbor giving her husband a blowjob in their backyard was beautiful. The fact that Alice knew nothing about Julie and Erik’s past made the scene before her intensely depraved. Julie smiled wickedly as she watched. She and her new friend were going to have such fun.

Alice slept late the next morning. She knew that Erik would already be jogging his usual run. She flushed when she remembered how his cum felt as it had shot down her throat; how degraded she felt when he pushed her onto her back and made her masturbate herself to orgasm; how depraved she felt when he picked up her leash and led her back into the house. Alice was still horny, but knew she didn’t have enough time to masturbate. Erik would be back soon, and would need her to shower with him before his Saturday golf game. She had to get ready for her lunch with her new neighbor, Julie. It was already 11:00. Julie was coming over around 12:30.

Erik came up to her while she was in the kitchen getting her lunch with Julie ready. “Are you my little slut?” He kissed her gently at first, then more passionately.

“Yes, but. . .,” Alice began to panic, as this was their code phrase. “Erik, I don’t really have time. Couldn’t we play tonight instead—?” Alice’s words were cut off by Erik’s rough kiss.

“No!” He removed her simple sundress, and tossed it over his shoulder. She said nothing. Erik took the rubber bands out of his pocket, gave them to her. “Put these on. I want you to remember to whom you belong to this afternoon, my little slut!”

“Yes, sir.” Alice hurriedly did as instructed. She was new to the use of rubber bands, and did not like them. At first they were innocent tingling sensations, but as time wore one, they would begin to burn, until her nipples felt like they were on fire. Perhaps, if she cooperated, she would still have time to get ready before Julie walked in on them.

“Turn around.” She did, and began to tremble when she heard the metallic sound of the handcuffs lock securely around her wrists. It was when she felt a second pair pull and secure her elbows behind her that she began to truly get scared.

“Erik, please hurry. Do whatever you want, but please hurry.” Erik’s response was to grasp a handful of hair and drag her to the kitchen window. There he connected her bound wrists to the back of a chair. Alice was naked for anyone to see. “Erik, please no. Don’t. Oww!” Erik began to pull on her bound nipples, which were already burning.

“What’s the matter? Afraid Julie won’t understand?” With a wicked twist to her nipples, he moved away from her, and up the stairs. Alice tried to push the chair away from the window. She could hear lawn mowers and leaf blowers. What if someone saw her exposed like this? “Erik!! Please let me go. You proved your point. I am your slave. I’ll do anything you want, if you will just let me go!”

“Stop squawking. You’ll just draw attention to yourself.” Erik said as he came back down the stairs. He quickly shoved a ring gag into her mouth. It forced her lips into a wide “O” shape, but left her tongue free. He then collared and leashed her, unhooked her from the chair, and dragged her, protesting, via leash to the family room. Alice had no choice but to follow. The situation had gone quickly from bad to worse. It was now clear that he had every intention of exposing her submissive side to Julie. Alice could only whimper. The phone rang and then Julie’s voice was on the answering machine saying she would be an hour late. Good. Maybe Erik would come to his senses before then.

Erik, on the other hand, had other plans in mind. He positioned his slut wife under a sturdy ceiling hook, and hoisted her arms up behind her, connecting them by a rope to the hook. This forced Alice to bend forward as Erik pulled and secured her bound arms to the ceiling hook. He then fished under the couch and withdrew a curtain rod with eyehooks at each end. Alice had no choice but to let him pull her legs wide apart and tie her ankles to each rod end. Next he produced wicked looking alligator clips and began placing them on Alice’s exposed cunt lips. Alice moaned as he clamped three on each side. She moaned louder and began shaking her head no when she felt the intense burning on her bound nipples as the alligator clips bit into her already bound nipple flesh. “Well, my little pet, let’s hope that Julie isn’t too late.” Erik said, and then he walked out the door. “I’ll expect a full report about the afternoon when I get back. I put the video and digital cameras, along with some of my favorite pictures of you, on the kitchen table. Should make good lunch conversation.”

Alice, begging incoherently from behind her gag, was left to stare out the walkout patio wind. She burned from the alligator clamps, and soon began to feel the muscles of her arms and legs strain with the awkward position. She was trapped. All she could do was wait, and soon she began to wish that anyone, even Julie, would show up to free her. Alice watched the back of Julie’s house for what seemed like an eternity. When she finally saw Julie walk out her back door, cross her back yard, and come across their property, Alice actually began to moan.

And that is what Julie found when she eventually made it through the kitchen. She paused briefly at the kitchen table and perused the photos. Everything was just as Erik said it would be. When Julie had seen the naked Alice posed at the kitchen window, that had been her cue to make the call that she would be late. That had also been Erik’s cue that Julie was ready, and that Alice would not be unattended for any long length of time. Humming to herself, Julie picked up the cameras and proceeded to the family room, where she heard Alice moaning before she found her. What a sight Alice made, bent over, her ass out, her legs forced wide apart, and the alligator clamps on her cunt lips looked like an exotic flower. Julie picked up the video camera, ignoring her own growing passion, and began filming the captive neighbor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alice & the Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 231 milliseconds