• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Alice Ch. 01

Alice Ch. 01

Alice woke up with a start; she had had another nightmare, only this time it seemed so real. She got up and walked to the window of her small room that was her home, and her prison. Alice had been locked in Williams mental hospital for almost a year now. She did not remember much of her life outside the hospital, mostly just bits and pieces of a broken childhood. She did, however, remember Mr. Jacobs her old science teacher. She remembered how she trusted him, how he helped her with her school work. Then how he hurt her and betrayed her trust, how he raped her. Most of all she remembered how she killed him, how he pleaded when she held the knife to his throat, how he screamed when she shoved it in his stomach… there was a knock on her door, but her mind was elsewhere. Alice no longer connected her killing Mr. Jacobs with his raping her, she had killed him because him because he was a bad man and needed to die. Another knock, this time she heard and quickly slipped back into bed before saying in a soft voice “come in.” a nurse poked her head in and said,

“Are you alright? I thought I head you shout.”

“Just another nightmare.” Alice replied politely.

“Oh.” Replied the nurse. “Would you like something to help you sleep?”

“That would be nice” she replied smiling. The nurse came in to the room bringing with her a small cart with a syringe and some other medical items. She sat down on the edge of the bed and picked up the needle, Alice eagerly offered her arm to the nurse; she always got a rush from the needle going into her arm. The nurse held her arm and gently pushed the syringe into Alice’s arm just below the elbow. As she felt the needle break through her skin Alice inhaled sharply, goose bumps spread over her body and her stiffening nipples shown through her nightshirt like pencil erasers. The nurse pulled the needle out and said good night to her then shut the door. Alice lay on the bed breathing heavily the sensation of being pierced set her body on fire, she closed her eyes and felt a strong tingling building between her legs and she arched her back as her fingers came in contact with her hard nipples. She gasped as she pinched them then cupped her firm breasts in her hands. Her injection was beginning to take effect and she soon lost interest in her breasts.

Alice opened her eyes but she was no longer in her room, she and her bed had somehow appeared out in the court yard of the hospital. Night had fallen and dark brooding clouds swirled menacingly above her. Suddenly there was a bright flash and a loud crack as lightning struck the ground right in front of her bed. With a weird groaning sound the ground began to give way to a gaping black pit, Alice and her bed began to fall.

The fall was much like that in a dream. She fell very slowly sitting on top of her bed. Alice became aware of shadowlike figures swirling in a tempest around her bed, to her surprise several of the wraiths formed into large penises. The cocks flew in close to her bed and began to circle Alice closely. She reached out cautiously and touched one as it flew by, as soon as the tip of her finger came into contact with the floating penis it convulsed and spit thick warm cum all over her arm. Alice squeaked and smiled in delight. Suddenly the big cocks all conversed on her and began rubbing them selves against her body shooting cum all over her and drenching her now transparent night shirt. She wrapped her hands around two of them and began to jerk them off, they both gushed out liquid with each pump of her small fists. One cock was slightly larger that the rest, nearly two feet long, it wedged itself between Alice’s legs. Alice moved her legs apart for it and the huge penis slithered its way closer to her cunt Alice felt her pussy begin to tingle and become wet behind her white panties as the penis came closer to it, suddenly her panties shredded to pieces and flew off her body swirling up into the tempest. Alice’s attention snapped back between her legs as the head of the monstrous cock spread her soft labia and plunged into her sopping vagina.

Alice threw her head back and let out a shriek as the mammoth penis filled her almost instantly and began steadily pushing more of its length into her, stretching her small pussy to its capacity. The cock suddenly pulled back out then began furiously pounding into Alice’s pussy, she grunted and spread her legs as far as she could as it rammed into her spurting thick cum into her hot cunt with each thrust. Alice felt a wonderful tingly sensation spreading between her legs; she threw her head back and let out a piercing shriek as her body was wracked with an orgasm. No sooner had Alice regained her wits than she was cumming again, this time when she opened her mouth to scream one of the cocks stuffed itself quickly inside stifling her shriek. The two cocks pounded her with earnest and the one in her mouth began shooting cum with each thrust. Alice tried to swallow all the spunk gushing into her mouth, but there was just too much. Cum began pouring over her lips and down her chin in a sticky waterfall. Without warning the large cocks disappeared and the ones in her mouth and pussy pulled out and vanished into the darkness. Then with a jarring crash the bed slammed into the ground flattening Alice to the mattress.

Alice opened her eyes and sat up and looked at the pool of thick semen she was sitting in and smiled, she slowly stood and felt warm cum gush out of her cunt and run in torrents down her legs. She looked around in the darkness and spotted a small round door, she walked towards it leaving sticky footprints in the cold ground. Alice stepped cautiously through the door and gasped at what she saw, she was no longer in a place she recognized she was surrounded by towering mushrooms as big as trees. She took a few steps away from the door and suddenly it shrank and snapped shut behind her, she looked back and was confronted by the stem of a giant mushroom. Alice saw a small white object darting between some of the smaller bush sized mushrooms. She held still and suddenly a large white rabbit with bulging eyes bounced from behind a mushroom and landed right in front of her. “Who are you?” she asked a little astonished.

“There’s no time to talk now.” It said in a hysterical voice. “You should clean yourself up and come with me” he said looking at the cum still smeared all over Alice. “Hurry now! Were already late!” it shouted and began bounding away.

“Wait!” cried Alice and she ran after him…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Alice Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds