• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alice Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Alice Ch. 03

"Well, I've had parts of Mom's and Dad's beer and wine, but never more than a half glass."

"Fuck, Charlie, don't any of your friends drink?"

"Not really, we're all underage, and we're really just gaming nerds. That's probably why Mom and Dad let me drive whenever I want, because I've never had a ticket and..."

"OK," Alice said, rolling her eyes and laughing, "I get it. I get to break you in. But you are going to celebrate with me tonight. Drink that whole beer down! Or else!"

"Okay, okay," he said finally taking a big swig, and choking a little on it.

She finished her first bottle, and quickly opened her second and started guzzling it down.

"More! Faster!" she said laughing, and then they both took big gulps together.

"Now," she said, barely containing a laugh, "give me a kiss!"

He could tell she had some trick she was going to do, but he couldn't figure out what it was. But he was game. He put down his bottle, and came close to her for a kiss, bending down.

As their lips met she smiled, and gave a great, big, beery burp.

"Alice!"

"What?! I know you wanted it," she said, suddenly slinky, and then laughed her almost musical laugh.

"Guess what," she said, suddenly changing tone, "I've already ordered a pizza, which should be here any minute. Let's have pizza and beer party in your room to celebrate my job. That's *totally* something that you're going to do all the time when you go to college or university."

After the pizza arrived, with only mushrooms since Alice was a vegetarian, they ate it slice by slice and washed it down with more beer, burping and laughing. Alice opened and gave a second Heineken to Charlie, and he realized halfway through it that he was getting tipsy for the first time in his life. He felt relaxed and strangely unselfconscious, and just so happy to be with Alice. He realized that this was one of the best moments of his young life so far.

Alice again got her sly look, raised her eyebrows in a sexy way, and then said, "Hey, I've got an idea, let's play truth or dare!"

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alice Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds