• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alice Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Alice Ch. 06

"Oh my god, you're kind of right!" he said, giggling and holding his hand over his mouth in shock and amusement as he saw his hipster reflection do the same thing.

"Hey, let's play the Sprockets song and do a Sprockets dance together!" She said, and led him out of their parents' bedroom and back into his room, where in a few minutes he pulled up on his computer a video of it. As he was doing that, Alice had gone back into her room and changed out of her blouse and into her own black turtleneck. She did have reading glasses she sometimes used, and putting them on she looked almost as much like Dieter as Charlie did.

When she came back and he saw her, he cracked up. And then they played the video and started a spastic dance parody around his room, and her weird expressions and truly freaky dance moves made him laugh more than he had in long time.

And then he stopped himself in mid dance move, realized what he was doing, and said to her, "Wait. I think maybe the brownies are having an effect on me."

"You think?" She said ironically, and then couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"Hey, you know what," he added, thinking about it, "I'm getting kinda hungry, and we still haven't had breakfast."

"Me too," she said enthusiastically. "Why don't you whip us up one of your good breakfasts, while I start the movie playing."

And so to the sounds of the first ten minutes of Star Wars, Charlie was frying eggs with a little grated white cheddar cheese on top, making rye toast, cutting oranges, and microwaving his special oatmeal with a bit of butter, some raisins, cinnamon, and a dash of maple syrup. He felt a little weird, and time seemed a little funny, but he was pleased with himself that he could make breakfast without making a mistake.

As he brought a full plate with water over to Alice, he saw she had created a huge nest of pillows at the end of their made-up bed in the living room for them to lean on.

"Yum!" she said with hungry eyes, and as they ate their first bites C-3PO said, "That's funny, the damage doesn't look as bad from out here."

They both looked at each other, and then around at their wrecked living room, and laughed.

They quickly ate their breakfasts as they watched, laughed at, and parodied Star Wars.

After their plates were cleared, Alice said again, "I really like your hair this way. Come lay in my lap and let me play with it."

"Okay," he said, and he stretched himself out with his long legs toward the tv, and his head in her cross-legged lap.

As they watched the movie, she very gently stroked and scratched his scalp, face, neck, and chest, which felt really good. Sometimes he just closed his eyes, because he knew the movie so well, and just let himself got lost in the sensations of her fingers and finger nails. And while this was happening, he seemed to feel a growing warmth at the top of his head, which was resting gently against Alice's crotch

Then, mimicking the movie, Alice did a wicked Darth Vader impression, and said: "The power to destroy an entire planet is insignificant next to the power of my pussy!"

Charlie couldn't stop laughing at that, for he knew they were both remembering the bathtub earlier and her effect on him. He turned around to see her as she simultaneously unfolded her legs and leaned back comfortably against her pillows, and somehow as he turned he just ended up with his face in the crotch of her jeans, laughing.

And then he suddenly realized he was laughing into and breathing on the very thing they were talking about. He stopped laughing and just breathed in and out a couple of times while resting his face on her crotch. He thought he sensed a little bit of what he thought of as the essence of Alice, the sweet, musky, life-affirming scent of her pussy. But he didn't think that was possible through her jeans.

He looked up at her smiling, and said, "I thought I smelled 'essence of Alice.'"

She muted the tv, looked down at him, smiled, and said, "I don't think that's possible through my jeans. You'd better check again."

He put his face right up against her crotch, breathing his hot breath through her jeans as he tried to see if it was his imagination. It wasn't. With his face up against her, he definitely sensed the scent of Alice's cunt even through her jeans.

"I do smell it," he said, suddenly hungry for something that wasn't food. He thought for a second, and then added, swallowing, "Alice, may I take off your jeans?"

"Yes," she said, smiling, "but I want you to keep your clothes on."

She stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, and then said he could do the rest. He was on his knees, and carefully undid and lowered her zipper, revealing her white underwear beneath. And then he carefully slid her jeans over her hips and slid them down to where she could step out of them.

"Would you like to take my top off?" she said quietly, with an uncharacteristically shy smile.

"Yes," he said happily, as if unwrapping a treasure.

He gently pulled over her head her loose turtle neck, and her beautiful, slightly upturned breasts with their little nipples that never ceased to amaze him popped into view. He looked closer at these little nipples surrounded by their beautiful areolas. And then he slowly and gently, for the first time, kissed each breast at the nipple, circling his tongue very gently around.

"Oh," Alice said, "that's nice."

He then kissed her on the lips, and they both felt a little of an electric charge going between them as their tongues met briefly.

"Shall I lay down?" she breathed, as they looked into each others eyes.

"Yes," he said, surprisingly breathless himself.

She laid down on their nest of sheets and blankets, and then slowly spread her legs. As he got down next to her, he noticed he'd forgotten to take off her underwear. And now he saw that her white panties were wet in a wide line right over where he knew her vagina was.

"Oh my god," he said, "look at how wet you are."

"I know," she said smiling, "you'd better get close see what it's like, and then get those off."

He gently put his face right next to the white undies, near the large wet spot, and gently breathed. Now he could really sense the essence of Alice. He touched gently and slowly with his index finger down her wet line, and found it was very warm and very moist. Then he traced the line back up again, slowly, the other direction. She trembled slightly. His cock had been rock hard for a few minutes in his jeans, but he was thinking her, and for the first time in his life he felt genuinely curious to taste a cunt. More than that, he realized with wonder that he seemingly had an almost visceral hunger for it.

He lifted up his head just slightly, so he could see her face, which was comfortably propped on some pillows.

"May I take these off?" He breathed.

"Yes," she said, and smiled again, encouraging him.

With her lifting up her butt to help him, he managed to gently slide her wet panties all the way down her legs and off of her.

As he came back toward her, she spread her legs, again very slowly, and he saw an even more intimate view of her vagina than he'd had in the bath.

"Stay there for just a minute, Charlie," Alice said quietly, and he stopped about a foot away from her spread cunt, which seemed fascinating and complex, like Alice herself.

"Many men, Charlie," Alice said, as she looked down at him staring at her, "don't know much about vaginas. There are exceptions, but some don't even know some of the basic parts, or how to make a woman feel good. And some women seem somehow to want men to magically know completely how to please, without us ever having to say or teach them. But as I've learned, the reality is that sometimes you have to teach, and simply say what feels good to you."

"And so," and now she smiled her humorous smile, "Even though you've sort-of met, I'd like to do a little introduction: Charlie, meet my Cunt. Cunt, meet Charlie." she then reached down her hand so she could point and touched herself gently with her index finger, and said, "this soft, hairy, mounded area here is my labia majora, which as you should know since you've had Latin, means big lips." She giggled slightly, since it somehow seemed funny to her. She then moved her finger in toward the center, and said, "this part that sort-of does look like lips is my labia minora, or small, inner lips." She then moved her finger up to the top of where there was a little bud covered by a bit more of the lovely pinkish flesh, and said, "and here, so that you'll know, is my clitoris. It's very sensitive, and so usually you don't want to start there very strong, but gently breathing and gently touching it, as you've already done, is usually just about right. Women almost always take longer than men, but when it gets to the end sometimes you might want to move the hood back," and then she gently pulled back the bit of flesh and suddenly he could see more of her clitoris, "and do some kissing and licking right there." She removed her hand.

"In terms of what I like, it's kind of difficult to say, because it differs with my moods, as well as what things are happening with the particular person I'm with right then. But in general, I like to start with some gentle kisses, especially bristly kisses like you can give me today, up my thighs and closer and closer. And then some kisses all around, getting more intense as they get closer to the center. And then some gentle licks, steadily more intense, and—I think I need to shut up now," she said, "before we lose the mood. When a woman is open this way, I think she's both vulnerable and powerful—in a physical way, but also in a psychological way—okay, now I really do need to shut up!"

But then she laughed.

"Well, I guess I'll say one last thing," she said, laughing more at how contradictory she was, and added: "This is your first cunt, and I know it's all new, and so just explore, enjoy, and do what you want to do, as long you're gentle and you think I might like it." And then she really did shut up for a while.

Thank goodness she'd told him where to start, he thought, as he started slowly kissing at just above the knees, each of her thighs, He gently rubbed his bristles into her as he did it, and she seemed to squirm a little bit. He looked up, and she had a dreamy and happy look on her face, and so he continued, closer and closer.

Then he was there, and he continued slowly kissing from the outer to the inner parts of this complicated, and yet very warm and wet, part of complicated Alice. The essence of Alice, which was sexier than he even remembered it, was musky and yet sweet, and somehow very mysterious. He suddenly wanted to know what Alice tasted like, and slowly and delicately he licked his tongue from the lower part of her inner lips to the upper part. As he did this, he could feel her moving a little and gently pressing up against him. The taste was a milder version of the essence of Alice, and very good. He licked around slowly and gently again, ending up with a tiny kiss on her clitoris.

She was breathing slightly harder, and said in quiet voice that was slightly different from any he'd heard from her before: "Stick your tongue inside of me."

He then slowly and steadily extended his tongue into her, and then ran his tongue gently around inside of her, which was wet and smooth, for about a minute.

"That was good," she said, sounding excited and a little breathless. "And now put one of your fingers, slowly, all the way inside of me."

This seemed amazing and unlikely to him, but then he realized that if a penis could fit inside that a finger was quite a bit a smaller. And so he slowly and gently put the middle finger of his right hand inside of her, and it slid very easily right in. Soon his finger was swallowed completely up by her cunt.

"Now," she said, still sounding excited, "go back and forth, slowly and then more quickly, while gently rubbing, especially on top."

As he began this, she continued, again somewhat breathlessly: "Kiss my clitoris. And then, start licking it. First softly. And then more."

He started gently kissing and then licking her magic bud, as he thought of it, as he kept up—first slowly, and then gradually more rapidly the back and forth with his finger, while gently rubbing at the top.

She started very slowly undulating her pussy against him, and then said in a quiet but slightly urgent whisper, "Yes......Yes."

After another couple minutes of this, she was even more breathless, and was sometimes letting out little "Mmm!" noises that seemed almost involuntary.

"And now," she said, and her voice was somewhat wavery and breathless, "put two fingers inside, and go faster and harder."

To his amazement, her pussy swallowed two of his fingers seemingly as easily as one, and he kept on, going faster and slightly more firmly against the top.

"Now," she said, seemingly barely able to talk as her cunt still slowly undulated up and down and against him, "move the hood back a little. Lick me more and faster."

He exposed a little more more of the magic bud, and licked in a circular and steadily more intense way. It was impossible for him to really know what having a vagina and clitoris was like, but he felt like he could sense what felt good to her, and respond to it, and as he did this he could feel it coming closer and closer. In just a couple of minutes more, he could sense as a convulsion gathered, and then broke, over her her whole body, both inside and out, as a small moaning "uaah!" suddenly escaped her lips. Her cunt bucked against him.

"Don't stop!' she managed to say, and so if anything he increased the speed of his fingers and tongue as a second little moan of "aaah" came at the same time as more convulsions, as well as amazing shivers that he didn't know the human body could do.

And then it happened a third time, but this time almost soundlessly with just lots breathing. He slowed, thinking it was over, but then to his astonishment there was one last convulsive shiver, and she was still.

He continued resting his mouth gently on her cunt. And then slowly, very slowly and gently, he removed his fingers. And then he just rested his face against the wet warmth of her hairy cunt for comfort. He felt he was touching the core of Alice. Or, one of the cores, anyway.

She said, still somewhat breathless, "Come here, my hard working baby," and he gently crawled up and lay holding her, as she had done for him when she'd given him a blow job.

"Let me kiss you," she said, smiling, but then he noticed a tear falling from her eye.

He kissed her, and she could sense herself on his face

"Essence of Alice!" she said, and laughed, and then somehow gently transitioned into crying.

"What's wrong Alice?" He said, worried.

"Nothing," she said, "Just hold me. Sometimes the feelings and emotions are just so intense that I cry a little, that's all. You were good. It was pretty amazing, in fact, for a first time. Actually, it was probably one of the best ones I've had. Maybe in part because I know how you feel about me."

"I love you," he said simply.

"I know," she said, closing her eyes and crinkling up her face a little, as gentle tears streamed down her face.

"Just hold me," she whispered, "But would you cover us with a sheet."

He covered them both with a sheet, and then he held her as quietly as she had held him.

She stopped crying, and quieted. And then her breathing got more and more regular, and deeper, in the dim room with the movie silently flickering in the background. In a few minutes, he felt with surprise that she'd fallen asleep. But then he realized he shouldn't be surprised, because that's exactly what he'd done their first night together.

For just a minute she snored very softly, before falling into a deeper and quieter sleep. But that seemed charming too. Like her freckles, and her funny voices, and her pussy, and her complicated mind, it was part of what made Alice Alice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alice Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds