Alice, My Uncle, & Me Ch. 01

Mike had had a long, long string of relationships since he was 14, and during college they included a certain number of three-way things, and they included a number of men as well as women. He was just a very attractive and friendly guy. I don't think any of his male sexual relationships were very long-lasting; they tended to be rather casual 'fun' things. But he knew a fair amount about both sides of the street. Of course back in Pennsylvania we didn't have any idea of any of that.

Alice, as a student of human nature, and the human psyche, wasn't surprised at any of this, and she didn't condemn it either. For her, it was all part of the human condition, of the quality of being human. And as far as she knew - and she would have bet everything he had on it - that Mike's relationships were affirming and wholesome and fundamentally kindly.

So when Mike asked her to be his bride, she had no second thoughts whatsoever in joyfully consenting. She knew the depth and sincerity of his attachment to her, and the content of his character. And in consenting she said that she wanted to assure Mike that she knew that Mike deeply loved me, and that there would always be a place in their life for me. Of this conversation so directly affecting me, taking place three thousand miles away, I had no inkling. Indeed even the fundamental facts of the situation, so well seen by Alice, I did not myself actually understand.

All this was eventually disclosed to me by Mike during our five day trip across country, when he and I finally acted upon our deep mutual sexual attraction. In reality, it was not a matter of sexual lust; it was far deeper and more complex than that. It was, in fact, love, but compounded of what the Greeks called agape (spiritual love), storge (familial love), and philia (love between friends) as well as eros. It was only this last that had not previously been manifested between us, but on this trip, we explored many aspects of the last-named. Or to put coarsely what was in reality a thing of great beauty, we had fucked and sucked each other all the way across America.

Mike also told me that while there was no doubt that Alice had meant everything she had said to Mike about there always being a place in their lives for me; but the exact shape of that place depended upon how the three of us worked out the details, and it would be a complex and subtle matter. Mike had said that I shouldn't expect to just jump into their bed, but that that would come in time, provided I proved to her that in reality I had the character and the qualities of manhood that Mike had represented to her that I possessed, that I was one in whom she could vest every confidence and trust; and of course that I respected her and her position in Mike's life.

So late on Tuesday afternoon in June, five years ago, Mike drove the rental van into the driveway of the little townhouse Alice rented near Palo Alto, with me on the passenger side. That Saturday was to be their wedding day, and Mike had asked me to be his Best Man. The next day, Sunday, Mike and Allie would fly off to Maui for their honeymoon, and I would fly back to Denver, where my new friend Steve would pick me up. For the rest of the summer I would be working on a dude ranch on the Western Slope of Colorado, about two hours away from Steve's family's ranch in southern Wyoming.

Hearing the truck lumbering into the driveway, Allie threw open the front door of the house, rushed over to the truck and ripped open the driver's side door before Mike had even set the brake. She climbed up onto the running board and threw her arms around Mike's head and, not saying a word, crushed his face to hers, and, tilting her head a little, kissed him hard, and very deeply, and held it for a minute. He put his big left hand onto the side of her right breast, and his right hand onto her left breast. She was wearing some short casual white shorts that dramatized her California tan, and a somewhat loose little pink singlet that displayed her beautiful athletic arms, but did not particularly show off the chest that was, if anything, the finest feature this beautiful woman possessed.

Mike and I had been wearing nothing but little running shorts and our Nikes, having dispensed with our tee shirts just after we'd had lunch near Sacramento. Funny thing is that as soon as we had gotten to Palo Alto, maybe ten miles from Allie's little house, Mike's cock had tented his little shorts, and then in order to drive he had to 'adjust' his crotch, such that his cockhead, or almost all of it, now practically purple, stuck out from the little elastic waistband of his shorts. Seeing that -- who could have missed it! -- I helplessly followed suit. As soon as we pulled into the driveway, though, I at least pulled on my teeshirt, which was long enough to cover the bulge at my waistband, even if it would not satisfactorily thwarted any sort of real scrutiny of my crotch. But Allie wasn't concerned with me right then.

In fact it was quite some time before they broke their kiss, and Allie grabbed Mike's hands and pulled him out of the cab of the truck. There, standing on the driveway, they met in a complete embrace, Mike bending his face over and a little down to Allie's upturned face for another long kiss, this time with Mike's big arms surrounding Alice, pulling her to his body quite forcefully. She seemed so small enfolded in his arms, but there was nothing delicate about her, for she projected as ever an image of life, activity, heartiness, even tiny as she seemed in comparison to my uncle. Encompassed by his great bear hug, her arms were actually folded at the elbows before her, so that her hands on his big chest, her fingers were threaded through his mat of golden hair, as their kiss persevered.

On the tiny back patio, overlooking a sloping grassland utterly typical of California, the green grass of spring already a memory, it having already ripened into a dusty yellow color, Allie had set out wine and crackers and cheese. Unloading the truck could wait till tomorrow; showers could wait until later. It was easy enough to catch up on the general points. Mike had talked to her virtually every day on the trip, sometimes twice, and so there wasn't too much in the way of superficial detail to share. At the California end, the wedding had been organized like a military operation and so far there wasn't a single hitch.

And somehow it didn't seem quite the time and place to talk about Mike and me or about Steve, the hitcher who rode with us from Nebraska to the middle of Nevada, with whom I was to wind up spending much of the rest of the summer. That would come later. So, rather unexpectedly, we wound up talking about books and current affairs and relatives back in Pennsylvania. Allie, as in the past, seemed very interested in me, and frankly seemed to be studying me. She didn't indulge in prying or trick questions, but she did seem to be listening very carefully to whatever I said.

Well after full night had fallen, we adjourned to the dining room, where Alice brought out a dinner as elegant as it was simple: a salad of mache and boston lettuce, dover sole, broccolini, and later coffee, and a tiny little saucer of Valrhona chocolates.

It was 10.30 before I went upstairs to take a tub, and when I came out, a half-hour later, Mike told me what he and Allie had decided.

That I was invited to be a guest in their bedroom tonight, but that there was to be absolutely no touching, and no speaking. I should not expect to have my presence even acknowledged. How discreetly I managed this remarkable offer would surely determine the kind of any future invitation that I might get.

Mike, a computer engineer, had months ago installed software that completely controlled everything in the little house, so that the air conditioning could be adjusted from anywhere across the internet, that appliances could be turned on and off remotely; that the sound system was centrally controlled, and that every light in the house could be separately controlled from a single computer. He told me that he had programmed the lights and sound in the bedroom, and that all I had to do was to take a seat in the beige chair next to the bed. That's all the instruction I was to have.

I walked into Allie's pleasant bedroom in the boxer shorts I was planning to wear as pajamas (out of decency), sat down in the chair, and in a few moments, all the lights in the room seemed to be suddenly dialed down by some invisible hand.

It was only a moment later when I heard the door from the bathroom open, and soft footsteps cross the carpet, and there was a small rustling in the vicinity of the bed.

I pulled off my shorts and felt the rasp of the rather nubby fabric of the chair upon my arms and legs.....

......After Mike had scooped up Alice in his arms and rolled over such that she was lying upon his body, I was again struck by how small she seemed in comparison to his large frame. Now for the first time I got a better view of her womanly hips and rear. Overall she had seemed to have a somewhat girlish figure below the waist, so I was surprised at how ripe and complete she looked unclothed. God, was she hot!

After several moments wherein Mike and Allie seemed to be merely stroking one another's face, Allie raised herself up and off of Mike's cock, which had all this time been within her, though no longer the raging rigid phallus it had been. Still it must have been very comfortable for her.

She lay beside him, with one of her smaller legs thrown over his big right leg, and she idly stroked his big chest, and kissed his ear, as Linda Ronstadt finished her last ballad. Then her small hand wandered down the thick trail of hair that led from his fully-thatched chest, across his six-packed abs, and down to his lower belly, as hairy as his chest, and her fingers lost themselves in the dense hair at the base of his fat cock.

Having learned so much about Mike in the previous four days, I was not at all surprised to see his penis immediately began to grow, and within the compass of a few seconds it was once again utterly rigid and throbbing.

By now I heard the familiar strains of Mozart's concerto in A for clarinet, which had for years been my favorite piece of music. Bizarrely, I was thinking, "Wow, why isn't there music like that for the trombone? There are a lot of heroic trombone parts - it has an incredible range - but nothing so ethereal as this concerto, nothing that so pierces the spirit." Obviously it was one of Alice's favorites as well as mine.

Alice was busy. She had knelt beside Mike's midparts, on his left, and placed her two hands on his cock. I knew exactly the size and shape of his cock; indeed it was identical with mine, but in her small hands it seemed even more enormous. She stood no chance of fully encircling the member with her hands, but using both hands together effectively, she began to jack him so sweetly, so delicately. And soon she was leaning down - she had not far to lean! - to put her lips around his cockhead as she jacked him. I had an incredibly excellent vantage point from which to see every detail of her adoration of his great throbbing member, that incredible paradox: both remarkably hard and amazingly soft at the same time. Surely there is nothing else like it in all nature!

From a slow and easy start, she grew more and more active, and it was plain that she was working wonders with her lips and tongue on my uncle's cockhead. My uncle was essentially spread-eagled, with his eyes closed, and a seraphic smile across his face. Shifting a bit, and spreading her legs just a little bit wider in her kneeling, so that she had an improved stability, Alice took more and more of his great penis into her mouth. I could hardly believe how much of my uncle's cock disappeared into her lips, and surely, inevitably, down her throat. Meanwhile, her small active hands never were without occupation, grasping the last inch of the root of his cock, or stroking his balls.

At last he could take it no more, and his whole body shook, again and again. But Allie knew what she was doing, and I could see her swallow once, twice, three times, and then carefully licked clean Mike's entire shaft.

During this I had for the first time a really good opportunity to see her breasts. They were things of very great beauty, surprisingly generous for a woman so small, and yet firm and youthful too. They looked eminently caressable, loveable. I could only think of my cock neatly enfolded between them, or my cockhead teasing her fully erect nipples. But I could only dream.

Now, the concerto had ended, and Alice lay completely surrounded by Mike's powerful arms, and the lights began to fade, and soon we were once again in complete darkness.

After a some moments of absolute quiet, I assumed that they were both fast asleep. I was lying on the carpet beside the bed, only the shortest distance from where the uncle I idolized was lying with the women we both loved (I now realized).

I had to have relief again, for my cock was like iron. As I lay on the floor on my back, with my head toward the foot of the bed, looking up, in the last dim glow of the track lights above the bed, I saw hanging over the edge of the bed, the knee of my uncle, and up a little further, hanging almost over my head, the toes of his right foot. He was of course lying on his back, fairly close to the left side of the bed, near where I was.

Knowing I was risking everything, nevertheless I reached up onto the bed and touched Mike's toes. As I grasped them, he gently but unmistakably wiggled his toes, and actually grasped my finger between his big toe and the next one! He was not asleep at all, and it seemed that he was communicating something to me.

Sitting up a little, I gently grasped his hairy ankle and slowly and gently pulled his foot and lower leg off the bed, so that it flexed at the knee, and his foot was, or would be on the floor. I scooted down just a little, so that my belly was directly below his foot, and I placed it right on my thigh. He moved it around a in a small circle, and instantly found my throbbing cock with the edge of his foot, and with a little more manoeuvring on my part, soon his toes were stroking my great cock, so nearly identical with his own. I almost went crazy. I got incredible stimulation from his fairly subtle motions, but my phallus was of course way too big for him to grasp between his toes, and so I had to do all the stroke work, working my cock with right hand, as I rubbed my cock along his foot, and he reciprocated by rubbing his foot up and down my cock.

Meanwhile with my left hand, I grasped his hairy ankle, with hair, and massaged it. Soon I was spent, and my cum was all over my belly and chest, but with the ball of his foot, my uncle subtly smeared it around and into the dense hair of my lower belly. I slowly and luxuriantly kissed each of the toes of my uncle's foot, and then his ankle; and then he quietly drew his leg back onto the bed. I lay in perfect repose for a long moment, reflecting with satisfaction that I had just had sex with my uncle's foot - and it was some of the best sex I'd ever had! -- before I drifted off to a deep sleep, ending the fifth and final day of my cross-country trip with my uncle, and the first of four totally remarkable nights with Mike and Alice..

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds