Alice, My Uncle, & Me Ch. 02

Soon the impossibly mellow strains of David Sanborn's alto sax begin floating from somewhere. "Try a Little Tenderness." But of course I was unsoothable.

The sound of the bathroom door opening in the dark, and then a little padding of feet, and from the air I sensed the delicate but unmistakable scent of Alice. The bed shook but only slightly, but it was certain that she was lying parallel to me, only a couple of feet away. Unable to help myself I trembled, but did not move a muscle. And then in the darkness I sensed slightly the musky scent of my young uncle, just as I heard somewhat heavier footfalls, and from the foot of the bed more activity, as he crawled in between us, the hair of his forearm brushing casually along my hip as he made his way up the bed, and then his hairy calf was slightly, but sensibly, adjacent to mine, and I heard the unmistakable sounds of tiny kisses.

And now it was Otis Redding, "These Arms of Mine," in the air, and from the former utter darkness I began slowly to discern the form of my uncle across the bed, surtopped by what was surely the form of Alice, enfolded in his arms. As the light grew stronger, I saw that they were locked in a deep kiss, and that she had her two hands on his face, his big arms tenderly wrapped around her back; and her legs, each of them, were extended down his; and barely visible, between backs of her soft thighs was Mike's cockhead, his cock being nestled right in her very crotch, grasped by her pussy and her two thighs. She was moving her hips very, very slightly, as I sat up and moved toward the bottom of the bed to enhance my viewing. The scent of sex pervaded the room overwhelmingly. I certainly was generating it myself, that I knew, but all I could smell was the rich scent of Alice, and, secondarily, my uncle's musk.

With me at the foot of the bed, there was plenty of room for my uncle to roll the two of them over, so that Alice was on her back, with her arms now widespread, and I quickly shifted back to the right of the bed and crept back up toward the head. Mike crouched over her, with his right knee between her legs, and she snuggled her pussy right onto his firm, hairy lower thigh, just above the knee, and began slowly, almost subtly, rubbing herself up and down along it. It evidently only took a travel of two inches or so to yield her deep satisfaction. Mike's other knee was on her right, and as he bent over her, supporting his upper body with his left elbow between her body and her right arm. His magnificent cock was hovering a few inches above her middle. The smell of her moistness nearly drove me fucking crazy.

From this perspective I had by far the best view I had yet had of Allie's amazing breasts. They were as firm and shapely as those of Botticelli's Venus; but they were proportionately larger and riper. They were complete perfection! Youthful and firm, and also lush. I had dated some of the best-looking girls in my high school, some of them really big-chested, but none of them nearly approached the perfection of balance between ripeness and luxury on the one hand and firmness and shapeliness on the other. In the gathering light Mike made a simple sign to me, hardly more than the crook of a finger, I drew near to her left side, supporting myself somewhat awkwardly on my all fours.

Mike leaned down and, with his first kiss on her right breast, Allie yielded up a deep, satisfied sigh. But then while Mike was gently kissing her right breast, I leaned down and took the nipple of her left breast between my tender lips, and Alice's body suddenly gave a profound shudder, as though a current of electricity had run through her, and from her lips came a very deep sigh, and I heard, faintly, her say, "Oh! Oh my god." As I continued tenderly kissing and licking and sucking, suddenly I felt the gentle touch of her left hand on the crown of my head, and then, so gently I did was not sure it had happened, a tiny touch on my right ear, and then again a tiny hand in what remained of my hair. I could tell that her own motion of her pussy along Mike's knee was slow, steady and continuing, and Mike and I grew well into our work. I tried to restrain myself, but inevitably my kisses grew moister and moister, almost to the verge of sloppiness. Alice's tiny cries were less tiny now, "Oh, OH, OH!!" and her work against Mike's knee far more vigorous, until at last in a crescendo of activity, she suddenly ceased motion, grew stiff, and it seemed as if wave after wave of pleasure was propagating over her.

Mike ceased his kisses, and with a preemptory elbow, I was pushed away from her breast, and I meekly retreated to the side of the bed, and Mike placed his left hand right where I had been crouching. Simultaneously, he moved left his knee also between Alice's legs, which she now spread widely. Flexing his great abs, he introduced the head of his cock into her vulva, but he did not send home his shaft. I moved quickly to a station at the foot of the bed, right behind Mike's butt, and between her widely parted legs, but I was touching nothing. I was remarkably close to their partial union, my face just inches away, and the scent was truly overwhelming. I watched in fascination as my uncle used just the head of his cock to massage and stroke the top end of her vulva, the spot where her clitoris nestled. Without ever entering her vagina, but expertly flexing his lower trunk muscles, with his big cockhead he teased her bud, and stroked the site of her most precious delights. Meanwhile, he was kissing her about the neck and ears, thrilling her; and she worked the fingers of both hands into his chest hair.

She couldn't last much longer under Mike's loving attack on her clitoris, especially since she had started already from a very heightened state of readiness, and with three last penile caresses on her nubbin, it seemed to me that she nearly had a seizure of some sort. I could see her trunk muscles contract in waves, and her legs clearly trembled, and it was hopeless for her to suppress or minimize her cries, and over Willie Nelson's soft and slow "Stardust," I heard "Yes, YES, *Y*E*S*!!!! God, I love you, Mike. God, I love you! I love you, I LOVE YOU!" And she threw her arms around his big chest and pulled herself off the bed and up to him and drilled her tongue deep into his mouth, before collapsing again onto the bed, tapped, exhausted, done.

But Mike was not done. It seemed he'd hardly begun. Using his powerful and flexible trunk muscles he raised his hips and then slowly introduced the head of his great cock into vestibule of her vagina, parting her labia minora slightly, and filling that space gently, and causing a new thrill to propagate up and down the length of her legs. That's all he did, and she was thrilling, helplessly. Then, with practiced deliberation, he pushed into her vagina proper with just the head of his cock. Already she teetered on the precipice of another full orgasm, and aided by the slickiness that Alice was producing, slowly he penetrated another inch; and then withdrew and held his cock almost entirely outside her body, so that the big, defined firm-edged rim of his cockhead teased the outer inch of her vagina. This favorite trick he worked until she could stand it no more and begged him, pleaded for him to penetrate her completely. But again, he did it with great deliberation until his cock was entirely within her for the first time tonight, its end pressing against her cervix deep within her, and its fat length filling her and paradoxically both satisfying her and causing her to lust for more, more, more.

Now Mike displayed his coxmanship to the maximum, using now long, full, hard strokes in series; cocking his hips just so to make sure that every millimeter of its hard, veiny length caressed her clitoris with every stroke; and then alternating with more teasing, shorter strokes. With each full stroke, his big fat balls were drawn up to her pussy, further stimulating both Alice and Mike; and GOD KNOWS, me!

I was now crouched between Mike's wide-spread legs (which were in turn between Alice's still more wide-spread legs). There was barely room for me, but I turned my shoulders so that I could just fit, though I brushed his hairy upper thighs on both sides. I drew my head closer and closer to their union, and Mike could sense exactly where I was. He could, I'm sure feel my breath upon his balls, and he penetrated Alice deeply and held his position, and I heard him mutter softly, "It's ok, guy." And I took that as permission to lick his wonderful balls. Craning my neck, I found that I was able to lick them easily, now completely perfumed with Alice's wonderful moisture. And when Mike begin to move again, his movements were subtle and predictable, and extending my tongue to the maximum, I found that his balls traveled across my tongue with each of his smaller strokes.

Then he shifted somewhat, and to my surprise, withdrew completely, and somehow he raised the front of his body so that his cock rode free and clear of Alice's lower belly. Again I heard his voice low and gutteral, "It's ok, man." And with that, I extended my tongue and lapped at Alice's sweet pussy, opened wide. She gave a deep, throaty "Yes! YES! *Y*E*S*!" and moaned.

Though the space available was limited, there was just enough room for me to lap and kiss her wonderful cunny. It was the first time in well over a week that she had had a genital kiss, since Mike had been gone a full week and when he came home he was bristling with the new goatee, and he had not wished to abrade her in the slightest in her tenderest place. Now, of course, I was cleanly shaven.

Even as I was anxiously, lovingly kissing and lapping and sucking Alice's dear cunny, I reached up and with my right hand stroked Mike's balls, a very few inches above me.

In another moment or two, I heard Mike's voice say, "Later." That's it, but it was clear what he meant, and I pulled away from their groins somewhat, and Mike reintroduced his powerful cock, with even more deliberation than ever. Again, Alice sighed and moaned, "Mike, MIKE, MIKE!!!"

Now, at last, while Elvis Costello starting "Almost Blue," he began a stately, controlled, full-stroke fucking. It was wonderful to see his strong, hairy butt flexing with every stroke, and I felt honored to be able to witness the majestic beauty of his cock entering and withdrawing dear Alice's body with such relentlessness. Alice's breath was growing shorter and shorter again, and then she took a mighty gasp and once again shuddered helplessly, and no more than ten seconds later, once again, and under Mike's merciless reaming, still yet again. She begged him to relent, and he grew still, but entirely within her. Presently though, she began to wiggle her pussy a little to left and right, and cocking her hips, waggle it a little up and down his shaft -- no more than an inch of travel, really -- and that was a signal for him to resume.

Which he did with a vengeance, for he was now very close to his limit of toleration. With another set of hard, almost brutal strokes, she again collapsed into another small fit, and, above her, Mike stiffened noticeably, and, close as I was, I could see tiny but unmistakable evidences of one penile spasm after another, and I knew he was pumping his seed deep into her.

He remained motionless for a moment longer, while he one more time deeply fucked her mouth with his tongue, and then finally licked and kissed her neck and ears and eyelids; and finally he sort of rolled and sort of sprang aside, and lay to Allie's right, his chest heaving somewhat, but not as much as hers, for she had been well and truly fucked.

Rather casually, Mike glanced down to me, still between Allie's legs, and signed to me, with hardly more than a wave of single finger and a pleasant smile. Finally free to move easily, I knelt on my knees right between Allie's legs, and supporting myself also with my hands on either side of her slim waist, I resumed as delicately as I could, my genital kisses. Allie's pussy was now truly sopping, overpoweringly rich with her scent and with the intensely male odor of Mike. Alice reacted again with a kind of shock to my first tiny touch with my tongue, going "OOOOOH." But then she settled down and relaxed a bit, and placed both of her little hands on my head, as I progressed from the tiniest kisses and lingual probes to larger and larger motions as I lapped up the heady combination of her scented quim and Mike's rich cum. She moaned "Mikey, Mikey, Mikey," again and again and again, and stroked my hair and my ears. I was emotionally totally overwhelmed. All I could think of, cycling again and again and again in the first chamber of my mind was "Oh, how I love Mike! And God, how very much I love Allie! If there is a heaven, I am in it this very moment! Oh, how I love Mike! And God, how very much I love Allie!"

Finally I had cleaned and tidied her pussy as well as it was going to be tonight, and I turned my attention from her labia and vestibula to her secret little nubbin. There I thought I knew I was on familiar turf where I knew exactly what to do with my tongue and lips, and I was correct. From a state of semi-relaxation, I roused her to another pitch of fever, and calling my name again and again, she still yet once more fell into sensual overload, and stiffened and thrilled and finally swooned, or something near to it. Her chest heaving more than ever before I think, she was truly exhausted, hardly capable of anything further.

During all this my uncle had rolled over to watch, and eventually raised himself up on one elbow to get a better view. As I had worked, it was only a matter of a glance to my left to see that his great penis was showing unmistakable signs of new and not to be denied life. It was in fact, soon as big and strong as ever, and he leaned over to kiss Alice again, and she said, "Oh, Mike. I just couldn't. Not now. I think I'm just totally fatigued." But then very sweetly she reached over and gently stroked him on the forearm and said, "Do Mikey. I'm sure he'd love it. And I can help a little."

Mike told me to lie down on my back, alongside Alice, who shifted somewhat so that she could raise herself up on one elbow and lean over and kiss my face, and with her other arm caress my neck, my chest, and my belly.

In a humorous aside, during this interlude FuckMix9 was spinning out the plangeant and slightly off-key "More than Words," by Extreme. Evidently it was a little joke between Alice and Mike that such a charmingly naïve and goofy song could be sandwiched between so much truly sublime music. Hell, I liked it too, but I had to imagine the smiles that the song must be putting on Alice and Mike's faces.

Mike took a position between my long, hairy legs, and kindly stroking them gently, raised them up onto his big shoulders, and turning his head to his left, kissed my right calf in a dozen places; and then turning to his right, tenderly kissed my left again and again. I was near emotional overload.

Alice had passed him the container of lubricant and, shifting under my legs a bit, leaned down and gently tongued my anus, and gently kissed it, and then applied a generous gob of lube on it; and then grasped my iron-like penis and kissed it all over, and gently patted my balls. Rising back to his knees, he slathered lube onto his own cock from tip to root, and then pressed in just the very tip of his cockhead, as he had done back in Galena for the first time.

Meanwhile, Alice was continuing to kiss me about the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the chin, the neck. For someone who undoubtedly was truly fatigued, she was really making an effort. And yet I didn't think it was merely a good-faith effort. I could not help myself from thinking that she loved me, really loved me. That's certainly what she whispered in my ear!

And with her free hand, she stroked my chest, my abs, and played with the hair that grew thickly above and below my navel. And just above my navel stood throbbing my cockhead, easily in reach of her gentle touches. Extending her arm, should could just reach the base of my cock as well, but it was a stretch for her. She was not really well situated to give me a quality jacking, but that was alright: She'd already done that once today to my intense amazement and unmitigated joy!

Mike moved on from playing with my sphincter with the corona of his glans and settled down to some serious butt-fucking, the way only he could. It was again a joy to be united with him. The very thought of it alone was enough almost to cause me to cum. Holding my big thighs in his palms he graciously massaged them as he worked. When Alice pulled away for a moment from the long series of gentle kisses she was placing all over my head and face, Mike smiled down at me, and grinned over to Alice, and continued his work, now with more finesse, more art, so that I felt every nuance of his union with me.

Presently I felt him establishing what was almost certainly his terminal rhythm and prepared for the culmination, which was not long coming. I felt within me the repeated spasms that signified his deposition, deep within me, of the ultimate essence of his unique personhood.

Now the lights dimmed, and but I knew the music had several more tracks to go, since Chris Isaak was still singing.

Mike slowly and tenderly lowered my legs to the bed, stroking their entire lengths with his hands.

Alice shifted away, and Mike lay beside on the right, and said, "C'mere little buddy." He directed me to lay between them so that my feet were toward their heads. Alice, facing to the right, gently placed my left calf against her face and softly kissed it, and stroked it. My uncle told me to throw my right leg across his big, hirsuite chest, and reaching between my now widely splayed legs with his right hand, he found my raging cock. Pouring more lube into his right hand, he began the most sensuous, gentle, but firm, masturbation I had ever endured. Earlier tonight he said, "We'll take care of you," and he redeemed his promise in spades, with a jacking that must have lasted twenty minutes. In my condition that was only possible using the most knowing arts and carefully, to balance urgency and restraint. It was nothing calculated, like my wicked four-dozen strokes back in the Nevada hotel (see chapter 13 of Cross-country with my Uncle), instead it was inventive, interactive, so he took account of my condition in effect in little feedback loops. Finally, with the fading of the last strains of the last tune, Tuck and Patti's version of "My Romance," my uncle brought me to ultimate release, in thrill after thrill and one spasm after another. No man ever, I felt sure, had ever been so happy, so suffused with pure and unalloyed joy.

And so ended my second night of five with my uncle and Alice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds