Alice, My Uncle, & Me Ch. 03a

Once again, Alice called out in pleasure, "Mike (gasp) , Mike (gasp) , Oh my god (gasp), You're wonderful (gasp), I love you, I love you, I love you." And Mike grunted "Ummmph, Aaaaaahhhh, Oh, Darlin', Oh, Allie, My angel!" as he pumped her full of his seed, with one convulsion after another.

I drew closer to their union as Mike slowly, slowly withdrew, and as he did I licked from his phallus the heady mixture of cum and quim, and he elegantly lifted himself off Allie and lay beside her, though putting his left hand under her head, and placing his left calf over her right. Mike smiled and nodded to me, and I finally, finally, began the very last part of the tongue bath, starting with the very uppermost parts of her thighs and then began work on her very cunt itself. The beautiful golden curls were now matted with moisture.

Some might think that lapping and licking and kissing her dear cunt would be a sloppy task; but they weren't there. The rich mixture of Mike's cum and Alice's heavily perfumed quim, was like the ichor of the gods, served up in a living, warm calyx of dear Allie's flesh. My mouth, my chin, my nose and eventually most of my face became coated with their conjoined love fluids.

As I worked with such a will, and with such pleasure, giving extra-special attention to her clitoris as well as to the silky wet folds of her vulva, I supported my upper body on my hands on either side of Alice's hips, and my lower body was almost at rest on the bed between Alice's legs, my cock virtually about to explode as it rubbed on the soft sheet.

Under my irresistible but ever tender ministrations Alice gasped and convulsed again and again, and again and again, and finally she gasped, "Mikey, no more; I can't take it any more; I just can't, you angel boy, you angel, angel boy."

Obedient to her wishes, I simply lay my right cheek lightly upon her cunt, briefly wondering if this were just a dream, and after a long moment I felt something pressing onto my right flank, and then my left. It was Alice's dear, soft feet, and they were insistently pressing, inquiring. I lifted my upper body on my arms slightly, so that I was supporting myself just off the bed with my knees and my arms. Instantly, working its way under my mid-section, Allie's right foot found my cock, and within a second, from the other side, her left foot had too. With her thighs wide spread, and her knees flexed, she had managed to capture my cock between the soles of her feet, the soft, perfumed soles that had so amazed me more than an hour ago when first I kissed them.

As I raised my trunk slightly more off the bed, gently but quite firmly she grasped my phallus between her soles, and by turns slightly flexing and extending her legs, she was relentlessly stroking me with her feet. It's true that I had been hugely erect for an hour as I was overwhelmed with more and more stimulation, almost more than I could bear, and I was virtually on the edge of coming. And now with Alice's impossibly erotic feet on my cock, it took only a dozen such strokes before I could take no more and it was clear from my breathing that I was inevitably going to come, and very soon.

Even in repose at Allie's right side, Mike had been very attentive to this remarkable action, and to my perilous state. Quite surprisingly briskly he got onto his hands and knees, came to me, and took charge of my body, and manhandled me over onto my back, and then he grasped my phallus. After only three or four very masterful strokes, I exploded in his fist, sending jet after jet of cum onto my body as he milked me. I collapsed there in the bed beside Alice, and Mike lay back alongside her, and none of us even moved for minute after long minute.

To be continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds