Alice, My Uncle, & Me Ch. 03c

Donna knew that he was down to the 'short strokes,' and she removed her mouth and with the simple command, "Clear" advised the rest of the team to retire, so that all his friends had a clear view of Mike's culmination. She definitely had done this before and she knew exactly what she was doing. Since Mike had already cum twice previously tonight, it was unremarkable that his ejaculate amounted this time to merely a copious cream in Donna's hand and on his furry belly. But it was met with a chorus of shouts and cheers from his buddies, and he smiled broadly, even as he was panting.

Mike said, "Hey, do Mikey this way!" Jason, who evidently was the leader of the team consulted briefly with Matt, the host. Evidently what Mike asked for would be an extra service, not specified in the bill of fare that Matt had contracted for. I heard Matt say, "Okay, fine, no problem. But who's the very best on the team?" Jason seemed to indicate Juan, the guy with the charming brown skin and dark eyes, and Matt said, "Okay, do it."

As Mike rose from the table, Elvin Bishop's "Fooled Around and Fell in Love," began playing, and Juan lead me up the stairs to the stage and onto the table, and there took my robe, leaving me standing there just as my uncle had stood, absolutely nude except for my white socks. Of course, though the procedure was more or less identical to Mike's, it was fundamentally and radically different to experience it rather than to witness it. It's impossible to describe the feeling of having these six firm and absolutely perfect youths kiss, suck, lick and stroke almost every part of my body - simultaneously! I was truly almost sensually overloaded, and during the Mavericks' rendition of "True Love Ways," I thought my knees might buckle. What Juan was doing to my cock was unfuckingbelievable. With all the sensual interference I could not really filter out exactly what he was doing with his lips and tongue, but it was truly "Almost Paradise," in the words of Mike Reno and Anne Wilson's power ballad that played next. This was the signal for the team to lay me down on the tabletop. Just as Mike had done with me, I found my uncle's hand, and, even though completely overwhelmed by carnal sensations, and barely aware of my surroundings, once I had my hand safely in his, there came over me a sort of spiritual higher consciousness that drifted over my corporeal substance, and I felt that he and I were as connected as if he was fucking me. It supercharged everything else, if that can be believed.

Suddenly I almost blacked out. Perhaps I did for just a second or two, because the next thing I remember was the sensation of a stream of my warm cum on my stomach above and just below my navel, and rowdy cheers from all the guys. Like Mike, I too was panting. Over me, beautiful Juan was smiling, and helping me up.

Bizarrely, it was now time for dessert. No, real dessert! Small servings of hazelnut daquoise, crispy and ethereal, on a crème anglais, with just a little puddle of coulis de framboise, accompanied by a rare Sauterne. It was absurd overkill, and I had no interest whatsoever, but just to be polite, I took a small bite. I thought I had never tasted anything so sublime. Matt's thoughtfulness did extend to the portion size, because there was hardly more than two or three small bites on the plate anyway.

The evening was nearly done. There remained only the finale, and here, after our Swarm experiences, Mike and I opted out as direct participants, and by now Joe, who was first among us to have jacked off to conclusion, and who had in any case drunk rather more than the rest of us, seemed to have passed out. But the remaining six of the guys were ready to give it the college try just one more time. Each of the six performers took one of the guests, and pulled his chair away from the table, and pressing a spring, released its back so that it reclined. Kneeling before their clients, they proceeded to use their expertise to bring these nearly exhausted guys to one more high-quality climax.

Jeff had drawn the services of Jason. Jason, perceptive beyond his years, took Jeff's left hand and put it right into Mike's right hand; and he signaled to me to come and stand on Jeff's right, and he gave me Jeff's hand to hold, which I grasped easily in my own right hand. And with that, Jason went to work on Jeff, stroking and kissing his face, his chest, his belly; stroking his remarkably hairy legs, and finally kneeling between his legs, and concentrating on his cock. Considering the amount of wear and tear it had had tonight, it was in pretty impressive shape. I do not doubt that the quality of his erection had more than a little to do with the fact that Mike was at his side, holding Jeff's hand in his. And judging from his not infrequent squeezes of my hand, Jeff wanted me to be part of his experience too, something that I was quite willing to do.

Considering the individual circumstances of the six guests, and the number of times they had come, and the amount of wine they had drunk, despite the professionalism of "Team Fellatio," it was not surprising that there was a good deal of raggedness in the final outcome. While Jeff had a very high quality erection and a near perfect conclusion, the same could not be said for the rest. I'm not sure that Hank ever finally came again, despite Lila's professional arts, and Z's last orgasm was evidently rather mediocre even though it was Juan who had him in charge.

It was by now 1.30, and we were all pretty tapped out. As Matt tipped the staff very generously, we made our way to the dressing rooms, and we all felt that we had had a damn good party - all except Joe, who was completely unconscious.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 689 milliseconds