Alice's Predicament Ch. 01

Paul's breath was caught in his throat as he eyed Alice also. The way her chosen outfit clung to her, his imagination didn't need much else to conjure up what she looked like beneath the clothing. Her lavender top looked tempting, and the low cut jeans, allowed just a hint of flesh to peek through between them. He told her how great she looked, and accepted the compliment she showered upon him.

The two arrived at the party, and it was everything Alice had imagined it to be. A small house was crammed with people, rubbing against each other as they tried to maneuver through the crowd. People were spilling onto the porch and back patio, while music and loud conversation filled the air. Every single person had a cup of some kind of alcohol in one hand, and some had two! Paul kept Alice in tight tow, protecting her from the mob as they were swallowed indoors, and led directly to the alcohol. They each took a cup and heartily chugged their first beer before refilling their cups in search of the source of music. Along the way, they were intercepted by several people, who immediately commented positively on Paul's new appearance. Alice took pride in knowing she had a hand in Paul's transformation. Paul, on the other hand seemed uncomfortable by the sudden change in attitude towards him. Nevertheless, he introduced Alice to everyone he knew, and soon, the two found themselves on the dance floor, being pulled in opposite directions. Before long, Alice was dancing with one, and then two other guys, while Paul was isolated somewhere by some females.

The rest of the evening was a complete blur for Alice, never reconnecting with Paul. Instead, she found herself constantly bouncing from one dancing partner to another, much like a pinball moving from bumper to bumper. Every time a new dancing partner arrived, she'd have a newly filled cup of alcohol in her hand to drink from. As the night wore on, the heat built up and the perspiration beaded up on her flesh, changing the hue of her lavender top. As the alcohol continued, Alice's dancing became less and less inhibited, losing herself into the music, as the bass altered the beat of her heart. Bodies were pressed tightly together, and soon Alice was sandwiched between two athletic men, grinding against them, feeling their hardness press against her maiden sex, as the other pushed himself tightly against her firm ass. The heat and craving her body had been missing was quickly returning, and Alice could feel the moistness welling up inside. Surely she'd have plenty to fantasize about when she was in the privacy of her room, able to relieve some of the building pressure! Many of the men dancing with her, tried their best to pull her off the dance floor and into a more private area, but somehow Alice managed to remain on the dance floor, finding a new partner who'd seduce her. Alice melted under the touch of their strong hands to her ribs and thighs, feeling her body shudder when fingertips or thumbs would lightly brush the sides of her, now sensitive, breasts. Alice lost all track of time, and it wasn't until Paul grabbed her, did she realize the party was winding down.

She fell into Paul's arms, no longer able to stand on her own two feet, hugging him for support as she began to realize how drunk she was! When Paul helped her outside, she got her first lungful of fresh air, and her drunkenness took full effect. She could barely think straight, her mind a whirling mass of images in constant motion. She was in every sense a virgin to drunkenness, yet was giddy and boisterously talkative. She let Paul help her into the car, acutely aware of how her perky breasts rubbed against his arm as she took her seat. She could feel her nipples come to attention, and it made her giggle. The din of the party was still ringing in her head, making her talk much louder than she needed to, repeatedly telling Paul how much fun she had, and how happy she was that he asked her to go!

Paul concentrated heavily on the road, focusing all his energy to keep the car straight, and arrive home safely. It was difficult to ignore his cousin's repeated, innocent, touches to his arm and thigh. Each bit of tiny contact made him twitch, electrical sparks igniting throughout his body. He too had quite a wonderful time, even though not as quite as great as Alice. He was thrilled by the way he was accepted by others at the party, and the women he danced with, didn't seem to mind when he ground his excited cock against their crotch, or along their thighs. What did bother Paul, however, was the merciless teasing his fellow classmates had given him. It was the only sobering aspect of the party that bothered Paul. His friends didn't share the same sense of style that Alice had. Paul wasn't blind to the fact that his friends were huddled in the corner by themselves the entire party, while everyone else was mingling, having a great time! He now realized how geeky he must've appeared before, and was grateful for Alice's intervention.

"Oh God, I don't want this night to end! I could dance all night! Please don't tell me we have to go in! I don't want to go to bed! I'm so full of energy! ..." Alice was still babbling after Paul had shut off the engine, successfully navigating his way back home and into the driveway. The darkened house loomed off to the side, and Paul considered Alice's plea. However, a stronger sense of reasoning came over him, and he coaxed Alice from the car and into the house via the back door! Neither one could walk a straight line, but Paul was more sober, draping Alice's arm over his shoulder, and walking with her up the stairs, constantly hushing her to keep her quiet, not wanting to wake his father. Lord knows he'd cap off the night with a rotten attitude if he was wakened.

"I don't want to go to bed," Alice reiterated, standing firmly in the middle of the narrow hallway. She started swaying her hips, rolling them in circles, "I want to dance ... to party!"

"Ssssssshhhhhh!" Paul held his finger to his pursed lips then pointed to the door at the end of the hall.

Alice paid no heed to his warning, and grabbed Paul around his ribs and pulled him to her. "Dance with me Paul! Dance with me, right here!"

Paul stood there, wide-eyed and frozen. His cousin was grinding her hips against his, her crotch mashed tightly against his. He could feel the friction and the heat, his manhood swelling with need and desire. He wondered if Alice knew what she was doing to him. God! He needed out of this situation quickly, and before his dad woke up!

Hurriedly, Paul settled for the first option that was availed to him. He pushed Alice through the door to his room. "Okay! You win! Just stay in here, and I'll be right back! ... Just ... PLEASE ... be quiet!" Paul retreated back into the hallway and closed the door, glancing towards his father's room to ensure there was no movement there! Satisfied, Paul slid into the bathroom and let out a sigh of relief, escaping a tense situation. His raging hard-on reminded him of his drunken cousin. Paul carefully slipped his jeans and briefs down to his ankles and sat on the toilet, waiting and hoping for his arousal to go down. He couldn't face his cousin with his cock, so painfully swollen, as it was.

Alice found herself shut into Paul's room, taking note how unkempt the room seemed; it was drastically different than her room. The dark walls and rock posters on the wall offered little brightness to the room. She giddily tripped through the room and leapt onto Paul's twin bed, spinning in the air as she did so, landing on her ass, sinking far into the worn mattress. But as Alice landed, she heard an odd rustling sound, an odd feeling directly under her ass. She looked under her ass inquisitively, and saw nothing, but continued to hear the odd sound. She pulled back the covers and clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle the giggle that had erupted!

There, under the cover, revealed to her wide eyes, and now in her hand, was the latest issue of a very popular porn magazine. Alice couldn't help herself, her heart began racing as she scanned the nearly naked voluptuous female on the cover, who was posed in a very alluring manner. Her thumbs peeled back the cover and the next several pages of print and advertising, until her eyes settled on high quality images of a beautiful girl, and a well-hung man. The woman was on her knees, between his legs, one hand on his thigh, the other wrapped around his swollen shaft, her painted lips parted, wet tongue waiting, eyes fixated on the stud.

Alice's heart was now thudding in her throat, her own mouth dropping open, her drunken imagination taking over as she imagined herself as the woman in the photo shoot. Her mouth watered, her mind conjuring up images and scenarios as she turned the page. There in the next photo, Alice lingered, looking at the way the girl held his cockhead between her bright red lips, her cheeks hollowed enough to show an outline of his swollen crown, hidden inside her mouth. Glancing at the next glossy image, the woman's hands were squeezing the man's ass, pulling him in, his length not visible, her lips mashed against his pelvis, his hands at the back of her head, a look of utter bliss plastered on his face. Picture after picture showed the lovely woman giving the man a most glorious blowjob, finally rewarded with a face spackled with his manly seed, her mouth open, pools of his liquid visible inside her mouth, and a sparkle in her eye!

Alice was taken back to that moment in the barn. All the scents and emotions flooded her as she recalled the erotic moment in the hay. They had been kissing and rubbing against each other until he unbuttoned her flannel shirt and lifted her bra. She got so excited by the feel of his hot mouth on her budding tits that she just had to reach down and wrap her hand around his cock. Alice recalled, freeing the snake from his denims and stroking her slim fingers around the shaft. She vividly remembered the way he moaned and groaned, constantly shifting to give her greater access to his aching pole. She was just going to jerk him off, like she had done the other boys before, but when he grabbed her head and urged her downward, she inhaled a heady scent that made her delirious with desire. Before she knew what was happening, she was kissing, licking, and then sucking on the fleshy icicle pop! But she got scared when she felt it throbbing in her mouth, and just as she pulled off, she was rewarded with a close-up visual of the erupting geyser as it arced into the air and landed on her hands and his thigh.

Now, looking at this picture in her hands, Alice wondered what it would have been like if she had actually allowed him to shoot inside her mouth? What was it like? How did it taste? Was it sticky, or slimy? The questions were running through her head and the moisture was gathering between her legs.

Alice snapped out of her reverie when she heard the toilet flush, quickly slapping the magazine closed. She was unable to put it back where she found it before Paul came barging into the room in conspiratorial fashion. She was caught holding onto the magazine, and Paul froze, speechless, staring at his cousin. Both of them were thoroughly embarrassed, though for quite different reasons. It was Alice, however, who broke the silence, telling Paul that it was okay! Holding the magazine, her drunken mind controlling every bit of her, Alice stood up and struck an alluring pose. "Tell me Paul, do you think I'm as pretty as the girls in here?"

Paul, still unable to move, couldn't breathe, words unable to formulate in his brain. He stuttered for several long seconds before fumbling a reply, telling Alice that she was indeed just as pretty as the girls in the magazine.

Alice dropped the magazine to the floor, the images she had been viewing earlier, now opened and on full display. Alice sighed and pouted slightly, "I don't know ... Their tits are so much bigger than mine ..." She cupped her hands under her breasts and lifted, bringing the meager melons upward, causing her top to reveal more cleavage. "What do you think Paul; are my tits big enough?"

The alcohol Paul had consumed wasn't helping matters any on his end. There was no doubt his cousin was trashed, otherwise they wouldn't be having this conversation. Her carefree nature was extremely arousing. The questions he had, wondering what she looked like beneath her clothes, seemed like it was about to be answered. His cock, swollen yet again, was painfully trapped within his tight jeans. He was not thinking clearly, and definitely not with his brain. However, the awkwardness of the situation made him uncomfortable as he tried assuring Alice that her proportions were just fine for her body.

Alice wasn't convinced, knowing full well that her small breasts were a growing concern of hers when she looked in the mirror, but she delighted in how sensitive her little apples were. But now, as Alice stood there, her eyes were transfixed on the thick outline bulging through Paul's pants. And it was at that moment that all the pent up frustrations her body had endured, that her drunken mind had given up fighting. She knew what she had to do! She knew what she wanted! She wasn't going to let anything get in her way.

She was alone in a room with her perfect gentleman, the one she had envisioned and dreamed of, the one she had masturbated to, so many times in the past. It was the opportunity to transform the fantasy into reality, and so Alice did, what she had done so many times before, in her head. Crossing her arms, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and peeled away the perspiration soaked top, revealing her pert breasts and taut nipples to Paul's staring eyes. "Look again Paul," her voice slurring but thick with lust and desire. "They are small, but they are sensitive." Alice slid closer to Paul, reached out, grabbed his wrists, and brought his hands to her chest. Alice's bright green eyes bore into Paul's eyes. "They're not as big, but they're real." Alice's eyes fluttered closed as Paul's hands settled upon her aching chest, his nimble fingertips pressing tentatively into the firm flesh.

This wasn't real! This was all imaginary! There was no way this could really be happening, Paul tried to convince himself! Alice was every bit as extraordinary as Paul had imagined. Her tanned torso had been fully exposed to him, revealing two triangles of lily white patches, upon which ripe cherries were perched, taut nipples surrounded by small circles of puckered pink flesh. But if the view wasn't enough, he now had the diamond tips cutting into his palms as he tested the pliability of her melons. His mouth was dry, breathing ragged, as he watched Alice melt into him, her hands tugging on his shirt, her fingers searching out his chest as her hands moved under the polo top. Paul was mesmerized by the angelic look upon Alice's face as the two caressed each other.

Paul had slumped against his desk, wondering how far Alice would go. But when Alice reached down and placed her hand over his crotch, Paul jerked. His awkward reaction sent the books on his desk crashing loudly to the floor, and when he stumbled away, the chair toppled over also. Alice giggled rather loudly and pushed Paul rather forcefully upon the bed.

Bill had been lying in bed, trying to sleep! His son's attempt to keep quiet was rather unsuccessful, but hearing Alice out in the hallway, Bill didn't have the energy to get up, throw some clothes on, and address the issue. He just hoped and prayed they'd go to bed and be done with it. He was not blind to the fact that the pair had gone to a party. He was once a virile youth, and recalled those younger days with pride, and a smile. However, as each passing minute went on, Bill became increasingly aware of every little sound, the thin walls doing very little to muffle any noise. He heard the music in Paul's room, but it was the latest thud, that raised his curiosity. It sounded as if something had broken!

In disgruntled fashion, he rose from the bed, and rifled through the closet in search of a robe he never wore. He wasn't about to get dressed, but now with his niece in the house, he couldn't be roaming the halls in his boxers any more. He donned the terry cloth, loosely tying the sash, and padded carefully towards the noise. The door to Paul's room was ajar, and an odd, suspicious noise was coming from the room. It sounded as if Paul was in pain, but there was a distinctive female sound coming from the room also, which caused Bill to peek into Paul's room, rather than barge in.

When Bill's eyes focused through the crack between the jamb and the door where the hinges were, he could see what all the commotion was about! He was glad that he hadn't barged in on his son, thinking Paul had met a girl, and brought her home! The sudden thrill of being a voyeur cemented him in his spot as he continued to watch the very private moment, feeling his own cock swell with excitement. It had never occurred to him that the woman between Paul's knees was his niece, Alice! But when she flicked her long, dark hair out of the way, the shock of the moment hit Bill like a ton of bricks!

He could make out her face as she suckled on the mushroomed tip, her nimble fingers wrapped around the base of Paul's cock. Even though her bare back was towards him, he was able to make out the faint outline of a naked breast every now and then. Bill's mouth was now dry and parched, having stopped breathing, afraid that even his slightest breath may ruin the tempestuous moment. His own meaty hand drifted beneath the robe, into his boxers and wrapped around his pained member.

Bill was absentmindedly stroking his cock in synchronicity with Alice's treatment of Paul's, thinner and smaller cock. He was drawn into the live peep show, but this time without the aid of his computer. The heat of their passion could be felt, and the smell of sex wafted through the room. Paul's moans became louder and louder as he drew nearer and nearer to the point of explosion. Bill knew his son wouldn't last long, a practiced trait he'd have to learn to control.

Bill could see a scant second of hesitation on Alice's part, just before Paul let out an audible cry of release. Alice's reddened cheeks bloated as she kept the pulsing head just within her lips, her hands around the base of his twitching cock. There was a moment of stillness, and Bill watched as Alice's ballooned cheeks disappeared, she having apparently swallowed his load. She coughed a bit and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Bill's cock was throbbing painfully so by now. He couldn't stand around and watch any longer, without making either a scene, or a mess! He quietly and quickly, retreated back to his room and stripped naked of the robe and boxers and plopped onto his bed, images of the live sex show imprinted in his memory. Within seconds, it was he, who was in Paul's position, and Alice's mouth enveloped around his cock. He stroked several more strokes with great vigor before letting himself go!

Bill used his robe to clean up the mess he had made, and settled back into his bed, wondering about what had just happened, and his own reaction, not to mention Paul's behavior. The guilt began to settle in as Bill pondered the effects of such incestuous relations. There was no way he should be thinking of Alice in that manner, but now, the image of her slutty behavior would be forever emblazoned within him. Bill drifted into a fitful sleep, wondering how he should address the situation.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds