Alice's Wonderland

It hadn't. It had been enjoyable, arousing and exciting but now what? I was trapped in a woman's uterus. Would I have to stay there for nine months?

A woman? Alice wasn't a woman. She had said she wasn't human. I was feeling the proof of that. There was no way an adult man could be swallowed through a woman's pussy into her uterus. Even if that were possible, he couldn't survive the lack of air. Yet I was deep inside Alice breathing normally. What was Alice? What would she do now? Would I get out? When?

Something had changed in the air I was breathing. Apart from Alice's female perfume it seemed to be soporific. I was gradually losing consciousness as I continued to breathe. It might have had some ingredient to reduce fears. I felt cradled, protected, owned by Alice. As I finally passed out I seemed wrapped by her love.

I was awake again as I was sliding out between Alice's lower lips. She was giving birth to me. My head slid against the satin sheet, slick with baby oil.

Alice's hands reached down to ease me out. She put me down on her slack tummy. I looked around. Alice was small against the massive bed, normal size. I was tiny. How? I expected Alice to have grown because I knew she could. Apparently she hadn't. I'd shrunk and I was still small.

"How are you, Graham?" Alice asked.

"Worried," I said. "Will I get back to normal, or am I stuck like this?"

Alice laughed. I bounced around as her body shook.

"Remember Alice in Wonderland? You've done the 'Eat Me'. All you need now is the 'Drink Me' and you'll be yourself again -- but not yet. We have the rest of the night. While you were in there you take nourishment from me. I've had a couple of meals while you were inside. Do you feel hungry or thirsty?"

I had to think.

"No, Alice. I feel as if I have eaten well."

"You have. You have let me experience my own Wonderland, once. I want to do it again because that was the first time for years. Will you let me?"

Alice's face showed an expectation of disappointment. I could see she was concerned that I wouldn't agree.

"Are you sure I'm not permanently like this, Alice."

"I'm sure. If you want, I can change you back now, and repeat the whole process. I'd rather not. It is very tiring for me to change you. But I'd understand."

"It was a different experience. I could feel that you enjoyed it..."

"...but it wasn't satisfying for you?"

My silence was enough.

"OK, Graham. I'm going to satisfy you, as you are now, and will you consider taking me to my Wonderland again? It means so much to me."

"How can you satisfy me, when I'm like this? I'm baby size."

"But you are NOT a baby. You are very small but an adult male."

Alice's hands turned me over so my back was against her tummy and my head was between her breasts. One of her hands gently stroked me and I became erect.

"And if I do my Tinkerbelle act..."

I could feel Alice shrinking underneath me. Her breasts moved closer to grip either side of my head.

"...and I enlarge part of you..."

Her smaller hand grasped my erection. It swelled and lengthened inside her hand until it was completely disproportionate, almost my normal erect size.

"...and turn you over..."

Alice rolled me over. Her hand eased my large erection into her smaller body. My head was just below her splayed breasts. She moved her hand to my backside and pressed hard. I slid deeper into her. With my small size I couldn't thrust into her but her hands around my buttocks were a very capable substitute. I lost myself in the sensation of making love to Alice. She took me to the edge of ejaculation several times before letting me complete. I slumped against her.

"Well, Graham?" I heard her say as if from a distance. "Was that satisfying?"

"Yes..." I murmured.

"Want a rest?"

"Yes."

"In a warm safe place?"

I knew what she meant. Back into her Wonderland. Why not?

"Yes, Alice," I said louder.

This time she lifted my feet and pushed them inside her alongside my penis. I could feel her growing back to her normal size as my legs slid deeper.

"Relax and enjoy it," was the last thing I heard Alice say as my ears were covered by her warm flesh. My head was turned back. I could still see between her closing outer lips as she climbed off the bed. She dressed herself. The white petticoats blinkered my vision before the view of her white stocking legs were cut off by her white panties.

My last view was the gusset of those panties covering the narrow space left between her outer labia. The labia closed and her muscles pulled me upwards into the warm darkness inside. I was asleep before my body had wholly entered her womb. As I drifted into unconsciousness my emotions were mixed. I was helpless, totally at Alice's mercy. I was being used to excite her. Yet I felt loved, caressed, held, embraced and even protected by Alice's body.

My last feeling was that the experience was pleasant and one I'd like to repeat. ... When I woke up I was outside Alice. She had put my small body against her breasts, outside her dress, but inside the bib of her apron. I could feel her warm flesh through her bodice. I could see the buttons straining to hold her bodice together. The apron cut off any view of the bedroom. It extended beyond my body in all directions. I couldn't escape from its embrace.

Below me the waist band was tight. Above me there was no gap between the bodice and the neck of the apron. Each side was strained to contain my body. I heard Alice snoring softly. I would have to wait until she woke up, unless...

My small hands reached for those buttons. If I could unfasten one or two I might be able to get at her breasts. The first two were easy. The next few were slightly harder because of the strain on them. Her bodice gaped beneath me. Alice wasn't wearing a bra. As I wriggled downwards to undo a lower button Alice moved in her sleep. I couldn't stop myself. I fell into her cleavage. Her breasts were pressing against both sides of me and I was slipping deeper.

Alice moved again. The white apron tightened behind me. I was imprisoned in her cleavage. If she rolled over I might suffocate. I tried to use my arms and legs to push back against the apron but I had no leverage.

"Enjoying yourself, Graham?"

"Phew! You're awake. I was afraid you'd smother me."

"Perhaps you shouldn't have undone those buttons."

Alice was laughing at my predicament.

She loosened her apron ties. I thought she was going to release me. She didn't. She fastened the bodice's buttons behind me. I was trapped between her breasts with her dress imprisoning me.

"It's time for 'Drink Me'," Alice said. "Hang on in there a few seconds. I'm too large now."

I felt her body begin to shrink. I was lying on her smaller breasts and the bodice was much looser.

"Find a breast," Alice ordered, "Open your mouth as far as you can, and suck."

I did. Even at my small size I could put my lips around most of an aureole. If her breasts had stayed as large as they had been I might have managed a nipple, no more.

I began to suck. Nothing happened at first then milk began to flow into my mouth. I felt myself growing in size. Alice took off her apron, unbuttoned her bodice and eased my legs out. I sensed them stretching down past her waistband and into the folds of her petticoated skirt. As I became close to her current Tinkerbelle size she began to grow with me so that my lips were sucking on a larger and larger breast.

In a few minutes I was my normal size again, still sucking at Alice's breast.

"You can stop now," Alice said. "You won't get any larger than your original size."

I stopped sucking, lifted my head from her breast and looked up at her face. She pulled me upwards to her lips. We kissed.

"Thank you, Graham. You've been in my Wonderland, and let me enjoy it too. It's years since I had someone in there and I had missed the sensation. I would have liked longer, but I have to work. So do you."

"I do?"

"Yes."

Alice turned her head to look at the bedside clock.

"It's six o'clock on Monday morning. When do you have to be at work?"

"Eight thirty," I said automatically. Then the reality hit me.

"Monday morning! We met Friday night."

"We did. And you've been in my Wonderland most of the weekend."

I had been. All that working day I couldn't believe that I had been in Alice's Wonderland. At the end of the day I still couldn't believe it. It seemed impossible.

That evening I was back in Alice's flat and soon afterwards I entered her Wonderland again.

Over the next few weeks Alice repaid me with mind-blowing sex for each time I let her use her Wonderland. Her imagination was wilder than mine. I made love to an adult Tinkerbelle, to Helen of Troy, to Cleopatra and many other famous women, historical and fictional.

My friends, particularly Brian, Zoe and Helen were worried that Alice and I were retreating from reality too often, but we two knew there would be an end. Alice was due to go back to her home planet for a holiday. She and I agreed that holiday would be the right time to end the relationship that had been great for both of us.

We knew there could be no long term future for us because we weren't the same species.

When Alice returned, I entered her Wonderland for a final visit. She had found a partner who would be coming to Sextiple in a couple of months' time. They hoped to marry and have offspring eventually.

At her wedding, I acted as the Bride's father and gave her away. Zoe and Helen were her bridesmaids. Alice's groom, who called himself Ronald, looked like a 1930s Hollywood leading man, and joined Alice in Pantomime productions.

I never did know what Alice and Ronald really looked like, nor what their real names were. But I'll never forget being in Alice's Wonderland.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds