• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Alien Abduction

Alien Abduction

John felt like a long drive would help to clear his head. He had a particularly stressful week and now found himself alone for the first time in many years. His family had decided to take an extended weekend trip to visit the in-laws. He stayed behind to work.

"Work" he thought, "it was always his work that ruled his life and kept him from having fun". He tried to relax as he drove into the mountains hopeful the beautiful scenery would help boost his spirits. He knew this train of thought was heading towards a big bout of self-pity and he really did not need that. Instead, he just wanted to relax and enjoy his time by himself.

Soon he found himself thinking less and less about work while concentrating on his driving. The winding and empty roads allowed him to really push his driving ability.

Each turn was close to the edge of his car's and his abilities. He was grinning ear to ear as he pushed the accelerator through the turns. The setting sun made his drive all the more challenging as shadows filled the road. As darkness fell he found that he had to back off of the speed.

Looking around he realized he did not really have a good idea of where he was. He knew in general, of course, but he did not recognize the road. He had been so intent on racing up one mountain pass and down the next he was unsure where to go now. He eased his car into the next pull off and turned on the GPS. Soon he had mapped out a quick route to the interstate and back to his home. He would be there in about two hours, tired but content.

Pulling back onto the road he drove to the turn indicated by the GPS and took the shortcut to the interstate. While the road was solid it was obviously net used often. There were no cars and no houses. Clearly he was in the middle of nowhere now.

Up ahead in the distance he saw flashing lights. It looked like an 18-wheeler stopped in the middle of the road. As he got closer and tried to figure out how to get around it he saw the lights in the rear view approaching. He stopped the car and watched the lights barreling down on him, hoping it will stop in time. He watched it slow and fill his car with its headlights temporarily blinding him. As he looked to the side trying to clear his eyes, a person in what appeared to be a hazardous materials suit was at his window. The person motioned for him to roll down his window and without thinking he complied.

He saw a fine mist coming through his window as he lost consciousness.

John woke up very confused. The air had an antiseptic smell to it. He could hear strange noises like a hundred whispers in an amphitheater. He was laying on something so soft he could not feel it. He tried to move but his arms and legs would not respond.

As he opened his eyes and saw that he was four or five feet off of the ground he began to panic. He could not move his arms, legs or head. He could feel everything but he could not move. Then he realized he was naked and suspended in the air somehow, unable to move. Worst of all a person, or thing, was approaching him.

"Try to remain calm," he heard it say; "We will not hurt you. We only want to learn more." The voice was enough to make panic inevitable. It seemed that each syllable was a different accent. One syllable was Eastern US, the next Chinese, the next from India. All of which made him scream. He felt the warmth flow in his veins and knew he was being drugged as soon as the feeling hit. In spite of himself he relaxed. He thought it felt like Valium he had had pre-surgery and the good feeling made him smile in spite of the fear he felt.

Soon he was calmly studying the creature. It was gray and roughly human sized but did not seem to have legs. Instead it rested on a single mound. It seemed to glide when it moved. Its head was more of a raised lump. It had two large black eyes and a mouth. Instead of arms it seemed to have tentacles that it could use for gestures and to manipulate objects.

It began a series of grunts and clicks facing away from him, presumably talking to the audience.

Then it turned back to him and spoke: "We will now begin a series of experiments to better understand your physiology" We will take every care to not cause you any discomfort but if we do, let us know and we will stop immediately. Do you understand?"

John said "yes, I understand" and waited.

He felt the familiar feeling of something entering his veins. This time his heart began to race. He felt like he had just completed a long run. He began to sweat and breath heavily. His heart beat faster and faster until at last it began to slow down. Finally he felt normal again but now had a fine sheen of sweat covering his body.

The thing spoke to him again. "That was to demonstrate your physical conditioning. I am pleased to say that you are in quite good shape." It turned back to the audience and grunted and squeaked for a long time. Finally it turned back and told John "I think you may find this next experiment more enjoyable. We recently developed this from samples obtained from your predecessors."

Once again he felt something flowing into his veins. He began to feel warm and his nerves were hypersensitive. He felt wonderful. His whole body was alive and he felt like he could take on the world. He smiled immensely at his good fortune.

The thing turned back to the audience and grunted and squeaked some more. Soon it turned back and spoke to John. "You have done very well, we believe we have a good understanding of the actions of various drugs on your system. We will try one more to be sure. If this is successful you will enjoy it even more than the last one."

John waited for the feeling in his veins. He still felt great and was surprisingly happy. A feeling of intense pleasure washed over his arms and hands. Then his head and back followed by his feet and legs. It was so intense it almost tickled but it felt really good. Then the feeling crept into his groin and became very intense. In spite of himself he felt his arousal growing. The problem was that the feeling kept getting more intense. It felt like his cock was nearly on fire. He felt it grow harder and harder then begin to throb with excitement.

Soon he was more turned on than he had ever been in his life. He heard the clicks and whispers in the audience but did not care. His cock throbbed and felt like it was burning. He could feel the precum dripping down it but was powerless to get relief. He was becoming wild with desire and the feeling kept getting stronger.

The thing approached him and said "We have a volunteer who wishes to help you with your release. Do you accept the help?"

"yes...anything" John gasped through his heavy breathing as the feeling continued to intensify. Soon he saw a smaller, narrower bluish gray thing slide up beside him. It appeared slightly different in dimensions and shape and even had what might pass for breasts on it. He felt like it was female and decided he could live with it better if it was so it was in his mind.

It/she extended a tentacle of some sort that appeared to be pouring out some sort of fluid. It touched his thigh and was very warm and wet and felt good in spite of adding to the heat of his problem. As it continued to stroke his inner thigh he was reminded of a long, wet, hot tongue licking his thigh. Soon he felt a second tongue sort of appendage on his other thigh. Together they "licked" up and down his inner thighs. Closer and closer they came to his balls as he moaned in pleasure. The tongues continued their assault on his thighs now frequently touching his balls and even wrapping around the base of his throbbing cock.

So intent was he on the licking action on his balls and thighs that he barely noticed another tentacle/tongue sliding all over his ass. As it crept into his crack and began sliding up and down then around his puckered hole. He took notice. But there was nothing he could do to prevent it from sliding inside him. In fact he only briefly wanted it to stop. The feeling of this wet hot tongue penetrating him while two more licked his balls put him beyond caring in an instant.

Then the final tentacle appeared in his vision. It was shaped differently than the others. It seemed like a tulip on the end. Each petal of the tulip was wet and moved independently. There was something in the center of the petals that looked like a little stem but it moved. While he was fascinated his attention kept getting drawn away from it by the others still attacking his balls, thighs and now sliding in and out of his ass in a slow steady rhythm.

The tentacle with the tulip on its end moved quickly over his throbbing cock. It engulfed the head while something inside it teased in and out of the slit. It was hot and wet and was too much to handle. He felt the cum boiling up inside of him as they four tentacle each began to work on him all the harder. Two licking his balls began to squeeze the one inside his ass began to slide in and out faster and faster while the one on the tip of his cock began to suck him. Each petal began to move on the head of his cock.

He began to cum while the tentacle on the head of his cock took it all. He came harder than he ever had before until he could take no more. Only then did the tentacles retract into the thing beside him until at last there was only the tulip sucking up the last remnant. Finally, mercifully, it too left.

Once again the large thing turned to the crowd and grunted, squeaked and clicked for a long while. Finally it turned back to John. "We believe we have sufficient information for our final experiment."

Without waiting for a response John felt the all to familiar feeling of warmth in his veins. Soon he felt the intense pleasure spreading over his body and gathering in his groin. This time his cock sprang to life a little slower having just been drained so thoroughly. But soon it was throbbing and oozing with precum. John began to pant and looked for another "volunteer". This time though the feeling intensified and he relived the sensations right before he came, he felt himself boiling up in an orgasm yet nothing had touched him. Soon he was spewing cum into a vacuum that had lowered near his cock. He came and came partially filling a small container at the end of the vacuum. Soon he had nothing left to cum but his body kept trying to cum creating an ache in his balls that felt like he had been kicked. The pain became intense. He moaned aloud and suddenly everything went black.

He awoke feeling no pain. He must have only been out a few seconds because everything was where it had been. The thing approached him and said "We are sorry for the pain we caused. We have made an adjustment. If you would be willing to undergo one last experiment we will not have the need for another of your species to test."

John thought about it and decided "OK".

Soon the feeling of warmth in his veins began again. This time the warmth spread quickly to his groin causing him an immediate erection. That feeling intensified and once again he felt the growing sense of an orgasm deep inside. This time there was something different, his balls began to ache at the same time as his orgasm began. He spewed cum into the vacuum. Each contraction spewed another stream as strong as the previous. The geyser he was spewing was phenomenal he came and came and came some more. He filled one container and it was replaced quickly by a next. It seemed he was beyond control of his body and was producing cum as fast as he could spew it. The feeling of cumming caused the next contraction. It was a chain reaction that seemed to have no end. Finally he stopped cumming and lapsed into a deep sleep.

When he awoke he was dressed and reclining in the air. He could move his body but there was nowhere to go. The thing approached him and said "If you would like, we will clean your memory. Or you may choose to remember it all. You have helped us very much. Our species savors human semen as a delicacy much like your species likes the taste of certain fish eggs. Your experimentation will make harvesting much quicker and painless. In fact some may find it enjoyable as you have."

John told the thing that he wanted to keep his memory and asked one favor. The thing agreed.

Soon John was back in his car driving home. He gazed at the hypodermic delivery device the thing had given him and wondered when he would use it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Alien Abduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds