• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Alien Impulses
  • /
  • Page ⁨35⁩

Alien Impulses

Within moments, I obliged. Slowing my strokes to enhance the pleasure, I felt the semen rush up from within me as strong, muscular jolts forced the stream out and into the welcoming pussy of my girlfriend. She held me close as I came, arms around me, feeling each spurt as it arrived. I withdrew and lay beside her, letting my breathing return to normal. Gemma's eyes sparkled when she looked at me, gazed into mine.

Two hours later I was kneeling behind her, slipping my cock in and out of her wonderfully tight bumhole. She had experienced orgasms beyond counting -- literally, we had both lost count -- and I was just about ready for my sixth, into her hot little ass. She had banned me from masturbating her when fucking her from behind. It was far too intense, she said. The combination of my cock inside her and my fingers on her clit caused eruptions of pleasure which shook her body and brought dozens of orgasms, but she could take no more. She left me to come in my own time. I loved the sight of her kneeling up for me, the supplication of it perhaps additionally arousing, as well as the sight of my penis vanishing into her tight, hot hole. All of this together pushed me over the edge and I poured yet another steaming torrent of cum into her bottom. My balls felt like I had jetted out a pint of sperm this afternoon, and surely it wasn't much less than that. Each orgasm, at least these days, was a river of whiteness. I could barely remember the comparatively tiny, although hugely satisfying climaxes I had experienced before my travels. It was perhaps my favourite of the Takanli enhancements, but all that Gemma knew was that I had a very large penis which could be erect within ten minutes of an orgasm, and that I came in rivers.

We washed each other in the bathroom and cuddled up in bed. "You know what would make this perfect afternoon all the more perfect?", she asked, playing with the hairs on my forearms.

"A nice dinner and a few glasses of wine?"

She smiled warmly. "That too... You mentioned a little while ago that you used to smoke marijuana."

I grinned. "Yes, I believe I did. It has been a while."

She propped herself up on an elbow and looked at me. "Have you got any at the moment?"

I slid a warm hand the whole length of her body, from her ass to her shoulder, and down to her breasts, where I squeezed them gently. I hardly knew I was doing it; it just seemed to make sense, whenever I was near her, to be fondling and playing with her body. "I'm sure I can cobble something together. You relax here."

After a leisurely stretch, I slid out of bed and padded down the stairs to talk to Hal. Forager had been hiding in the CD storage under the hi-fi, and he quickly produced what I was looking for. I returned to Gemma, who was spread out across the bed, enjoying the extra room, her pussy still swollen and red from our lovemaking.

"Bingo", I announced, holding up a large bag of sticky weed and a pack of rolling papers. I was slightly rusty, but within a few minutes had a perfectly decent joint ready to go.

Being high changed our sex in a wonderful way. The pace of everything slowed markedly, so that we took our time more with each act. When Gemma went down on me, as she did soon after we had finished the joint, her mouth was even warmer, softer, more loving and attentive than before. She enjoyed playing with my foreskin, pulling it back to expose my glans, which she licked with broad, wet tongue-strokes, and then slipping it forward to help give friction to my tip. Her tongue was everywhere on me, tracing my urethra, down to my balls, which she sucked and licked while maintaining her regular stroking of my cock.

"Let's make love again", she whispered, releasing my cock and lying back to offer herself to me. I returned the favour before mounting her. Lying between her legs, I licked and sucked on her labia, enjoying the wetness I was causing. She asked me to stay away from her clit, which was just too sensitive at the moment, so I tongued her entrance and got to know her inner and outer lips like never before. Then it was time to fuck. I angled my penis to nestle into her opening, and pushed slowly forward. Her wetness enveloped me instantly and her face told me just how much pleasure she felt, taking me into her body yet again. "I want your cum in my pussy again... and then my mouth...", she whispered, a stream of the sexiest, most provocative desires and fantasies, interrupted only by my deeper thrusts, which caused words to catch in her throat as she gasped.

"I know you can give me a lot more", she whispered as I enjoyed the warmth inside her, "I know you can fuck me all night... I need it so much... I love you, I love your cock, I love having sex with... you... ". She paused to allow a violent orgasm to pass through her body. "I want you so much... give it to me as much as you can..." My cock was reaching its critical point and her dirty talk wasn't slowing me down. I let her know this. "Yes... give me more cum... I want it... pour yourself into me... give me your hot, sticky cum, right up in my cunt..." That was too much. The familiar sensations appeared, in sequence, in a rising torrent of pleasure, and I shot my white load into her soft, wet pussy.

After a long time, which seemed even longer through the marijuana lens, we managed to speak and to move once more. My cock was definitely tired and my balls ached more than I could ever remember. Gemma's little pussy must have been crying out for help by this point, and she seemed on the verge of going to sleep. I roused her and we showered together. I left her on her own for the last few minutes while I dashed downstairs to take care of dinner. The replicator rustled up a bacon and blue cheese calzone for us both and I brought this upstairs, with a nice, expensive bottle of red. I wasn't much of a wine connoisseur but Hal claimed the stuff retailed for £600 a bottle, so it can't have been terrible. Gemma emerged from the shower with one of my towels wrapped around her head, and nothing else.

"Had to wash my hair", she explained, still a little bleary and stoned. "I found a whole load of your cum in there from that second time you... well, I'm sure you remember. Hey, where did this come from? Awesome!"

We tucked into the food and Gemma asked how the project was coming along. "Pretty good. We've got the lease at Sculthorpe from the beginning of the month, and the drawings for the hangers and production spaces are ready. Just got to get in there and build it, then we'll really see some progress."

"How many people have you got working for you?", she asked, taking a large gulp of her wine.

"Oh, a couple of hundred now", I lied, "and more later. There's an agency doing most of the personnel work for us, so I don't have to think about it much." I decided to change the subject straight away. "Hey, would you like to come along on one of the later test flights?"

She stared at me, almost dropped her pizza. "Me?"

"Yeah, I'm planning to ride along on most of them. The orbital ones are going to be a blast." She was nodding, thrilled. "We could take a couple of days up there, you know... carry out some experiments... try some activities in zero-G to see how they compare". We chuckled together. Naturally, I knew already that zero-G sex was awesome beyond words, but I looked forward to introducing Gemma to all of the positions and sensations.

After dinner we relaxed in the living room with a couple of movies. Gemma was quiet, a little sleepy after the vigorous exercise, great food and terrific, endless sex. I carried her upstairs after the film finished and lay her gently in our bed, as I now thought of it. Pulling her clothes off, she couldn't resist saying, "can we have one more little fuck, before we go to sleep? Please?"

She lay back and let me make love to her, slowly and gently. We kissed throughout, almost constantly, loving the sensations, the pleasures, and each other. "Where do you want me this time?", I asked as the inevitable approached.

"I'd love you all over my face, actually, but I don't want to have to shower again...", she answered. "Put it in my pussy, really deep." I obliged, building up with slow, deep strokes and then pouring an eighth load of sperm into her warm little cunt, lodging my cock right up against her cervix as I let go.

I got my breath back -- or pretended to, this kind of exertion representing only a tiny fraction of my enhanced capacities -- and held Gemma close. "What do you want to do tomorrow?", I asked.

"Fuck your brains out", she answered, sleepily. "You?"

"It's a surprise. I think you'll like it."

Despite it being 6.20am on a Saturday, Hal insisted on waking me by buzzing my communicator. I made sure Gemma hadn't awakened, and headed downstairs.

"Who's dead, Hal? I'm not wearing the Inducer tonight, and yesterday was a little bit taxing. Some astronauts need their sleep. What's up?"

Hal kept his voice down, and spoke gravely. "I think someone found the Phoenix."

My heart pumped violently. Oh, God, no. "How?" I managed.

"Some divers were carrying out a deep night dive as part of an advanced certification program."

I interrupted him. "Recreational divers go down to about 40m, and technical to about 70m or so. Who the hell was at 110m at night?!"

"The dive team did not reach Phoenix's depth, they only shone lights on it from above. The statement, which was given to a local newspaper yesterday, claimed that they saw a large, reflective object beneath them which appeared not to be moving. They assumed it was a wreck of some kind, a powerboat or plane, but it would have compromised their dive profile if they had investigated it. They plan further dives to see if they can reach the wreck."

Wreck? I wanted to strangle someone. I sat on the sofa, trying to think. Shit. I couldn't believe the project had experienced such a disaster, so early. That was all I needed, some nerd in a wetsuit taking photos of my Cruiser, telling everyone there was an alien spacecraft in the lake, getting publicity...

"Hal, we've got to move it. Or make it impossible to find." I paced the room, very pissed off but desperately trying to think straight. "Can we get it out without anyone seeing?"

"Difficult, but possible. We got it in, after all. Alternatively, we could put Phoenix on the bottom, at 214m, where it would be significantly harder for anyone to find."

I was shaking my head. "They know there's something there, now. Before you know it, some whack-job alien hunter will have rented Alvin or something and we'll be looking at photos of the Phoenix in the fucking Daily Mirror." This was a true disaster, I knew. The idea of hiding the Cruiser in the lake was fundamentally a good one, however. This knowledge calmed me slightly. We hadn't screwed up. We'd just been unbelievably unlucky.

Hal was thinking this through, I could tell. I waited, pacing around the room, while he came up with the best out of thousands of possible solutions. "We'll launch Phoenix out of the lake. It is possible to do this right now, as it is still dark." I'd noticed, Hal, I thought, fighting to achieve full wakefulness. "I then recommend we land the spacecraft on a nearby planet or moon, far away from any danger of being discovered."

I thought about this. "Where?" Takanli would be preferable, I mused to Hal.

"The far side of the moon, Mars or Venus. The Galilean moons of Jupiter are also possible."

We considered the options together. NASA had orbiters circling Mars taking photos, so that was out. Jupiter was a lot further, although not significantly by Cruiser standards, and her icy, irradiated moons were perfect, until the next probe came along, but there was nothing even on the drawing board. Venus' cloud layer was tempting also, but probes travelled there fairly frequently, carrying out radar surveys which would certainly pick up something metallic and man-made like Phoenix. The moon just felt weird, as if it were too close. People had walked there. Not nearly remote or safe enough.

Two hours passed as we worked out a solution. The first problem was getting the cruiser safely from the lake. That would have to wait until tomorrow. We had to get it out, into space and away before anyone knew it had been there. And certainly before any divers decided to head down there and see what it was.

"Your companion is still upstairs, you know", Hal reminded me. "Let's not ignore her while working this out."

Shit, of course. I headed upstairs to see if she was awake. Opening the door to leave the living room, I found Gemma sitting on the stairs, wearing one of my t-shirts and little else.

Oh, Christ.

"Good morning!" I began cheerfully. "Did you sleep well? Coffee?" I made to head towards the kitchen but she cut me off.

"Where is Takanli?" I think my heart might have stopped for a second.

"What are you on about?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I heard all of that conversation. Your ship is in a lake in Snowdonia, right?" A hard lump of panic materialised in my throat and refused to leave. "And some divers found it, or think they have, and now you want to hide it on the moon? Or send it to Jupiter, or something?" She had a hardness in her eyes, like a woman betrayed. She looked ready to kill me with her bare hands.

"Hal and I were just throwing around some ideas, that's all..." Not nearly good enough, and I knew it straight away.

"Is Hal from Takanli?"

Shit. There was absolutely no way out of this one. I took a very deep breath. "Why don't you come into the living room. Hal and I will explain everything, I promise."

I got her a bathrobe from upstairs while she took a new look around the room. "Good morning, Hal. Did you hear all of that?", she asked.

"Yes, Gemma", Hal answered. "It seems we need a bit of a chat." We got comfortable and I opened my mouth to explain everything, from the beginning. Gemma stopped me immediately. "I'd like to hear it from Hal. I'm not sure I'd believe anything you said right now." Ouch. I kept my mouth shut.

"Hal, why don't you tell me what's been going on?"

He cleared his throat rather theatrically and began. "About two months ago, a deep-space research spacecraft from a planet called Takanli visited the Earth and abducted him." Gemma's head swivelled round to look at me. I kept a level gaze. "He was taken to Takanli using an untested, experimental drive system which accelerated his body to several times the speed of light. The journey took forty years, but his body was in a form of stasis which rendered him unconscious and suspended the ageing process. He experienced various hallucinations but arrived otherwise unharmed."

"Forty years?", she gasped.

"On arriving at Takanli", Hal continued, "he was subjected to a battery of tests which were designed to discover the psycho-chemical basis of the human emotional system. These tests were very successful. The purpose was to generate a vaccine through which the native humanoids could rediscover their own hormonal potential, which had been suppressed in government attempts to generate the perfect society."

"How long did all this take?"

"He was on Takanli for only three months, and gained an enormous amount of celebrity and status. Accompanied by several other delegates and advisors, he then journeyed towards the Outer Rim of our system in order to solve a protracted and complex dispute. This was a major success and the Council, that is the leading group on Takanli, permitted him to return to Earth."

"Why come back? You're famous out there." I kept silent.

"He had learned of the various catastrophes which would engulph the Earth in the next generation or two, and was desperate to help. He made contact with an advanced science team on Holdrian, who agreed to assist him by sending his ship, the Phoenix, back in time to 1967. He then made the same forty-year journey in reverse, arriving back two months ago by essentially crashing the Phoenix into a lake fifty-six miles from here, in the Snowdonia National Park. Since then, he has been involved in creating and putting into practice an elaborate plan to stave off the impending environmental and social disasters by providing cheap access to space, limitless energy from orbiting solar power stations and a space elevator constructed from materials mined from an earth-grazing asteroid. He also met you, which I know was rather an important event."

Gemma stared at the black, obsidian box on my sofa. "How much of that was total bullshit?", she asked, tears welling up.

"None of it", I answered. "Every word was true." She sat and stared out of the window for several, long minutes. At least she hadn't actually started crying, I noted. I don't think I could have dealt with that. She seemed to be working things out in her head, checking the facts against her perceptions of reality. Was this all possible?

Finally, she turned to me and said, "I'm going to need to see some proof. OK, you've got a talking computer who can design things, but what about this ship? The Phoenix, I mean?"

"Its difficult to show you the ship right now, Gemma", I began, steadily, "as it is in 300 feet of water. But, if you really want to see it, maybe take her for a spin... I'm sure we could work something out."

Hal piped up. "I think someone in this room is out of their tiny mind."

"Hey, go easy, Hal, I'm trying to make things better, here."

"By exposing the project to the maximum amount of potential publicity? What are we going to do, fly Phoenix out of the lake, land at Cardiff airport and whisk you both off to orbit for a day or two? Maybe a quick walk on the moon? Be serious."

I had thought of that. "Why not Relocate over?"

Hal thought about this while Gemma gave me a puzzled look. I explained the basics of Relocation, including the relay infrastructure required. This was only fifty miles, I reasoned. We'd only need a couple of stations.

"OK", signed Hal. "Ready for your next little surprise, Gemma? Wake up, boys!" He whistled cheerily and my two little construction robots shot out from under the sofa and went through their self-diagnostic routines, flexing arms and morphing tools from one type to another. They seemed in great shape.

"What the hell are those?" Gemma gasped, somewhat horrified by the sudden, mechanical display.

"Gemma, meet Brunel and Wright. They make things. The printer-shaped fella in the corner", I motioned to him as he emerged from under a side-table, "is Forager, who can produce any material we need. Let's start with a quick demonstration, shall we?"

I went to the kitchen and got a pitcher of water. "Gemma, would you do me a favour and pour this into the little funnel at the back of Forager, please? "She did so, warily. I winked at Hal. "How about a bar of gold? How long would that take?"

"Nineteen seconds", was the prompt answer.

"Go right ahead."

Forager went to work, almost silently. The only sign of the phenomenally complex physical processes going on within the little machine were the sequences of lights which blinked on and off. Gemma looked on, not a little perplexed. I didn't know if this mind-blowing experience would help or hinder, but she needed to be introduced to the other results of my relationship with Takanli. I guessed this was as good a way as any.

Twenty seconds after the instructions had been sent, a bar of gold about a foot long, four inches deep and five inches wide slid out onto Forager's output tray. It gleamed, highly polished, and I invited Gemma to touch it.

"It's real", she said, trying to take this in. "How was it made?" She was taking it as well as I could hope. At least, throughout this discussion, she had yet to totally freak out. I believed then, and now, that this was largely because I wasn't claiming to be an alien, just to having friends from other planets who enjoyed making a gift of incredible feats of technology.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Alien Impulses
  • /
  • Page ⁨35⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds