• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Alison
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Alison

I lined up my cock with the entrance to her hole. I rubbed it around a bit, it was still very lubed up. The head of my cock was engorged, and the rest of it looked longer and thicker than I think it ever had. I didn't think it would take either of us long to cum.

I pushed slowly in my girlfriends hole.

'Ohhh yessss!' She hissed out as the head found its way inside. I couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this. I continued to slowly push more and more of my thickness up her hole. The lube was working wonders.

Very slowly I pushed all the way inside until I was balls deep. I slowly withdrew a bit and again pushed back in.

'Ohhhh.'

'Ahhhh!'

I grabbed her ankles myself, pushed them back further and I began to slowly piston my way in and out of her.

'Mmmm...ngh...ah...ah...ah...ohh! Fuck me... fuck me... fuc... ohhh... fuck me!'

She was whimpering, grunting and moaning under me, shouting louder and louder. I took one hand off her ankle and she started to drop it.

'Get those legs up!' I shouted at her. Immediately the legs returned to their original position.

'Hook your arms under your knees and pull them back as far as you can go.' She was a high school gymnast, and although it may have been a while, her regular yoga and work out sessions kept her as supple as ever. She stretched her legs back even further and was almost bent in half, ankles practically by her ears.

'Good girl!'

I moved my thumb towards her pussy and started to rub her clit vigorously. We were both already very close, but this seemed to tip her over the edge.

'Urh...urh...urhh...ahhhhhhhh!!'

She came hard. Her ass muscles pulsed and spasmed around my thrusting cock, gripping it tight. This only resulted in tipping me over the edge too, and while still pistoning in and out, I spurted again and again, deep inside her butt.

'Urh... ahh... ahhhhhhhhh!'

We slowed and finally stopped. I gently pulled my cock out of her butthole. It gaped slightly and winked at me.

'Oooooh.' Ali sighed and breathed out slowly, 'That was...I'm not sure there are even words to describe it. I feel used!' She dropped her legs and winked at me, 'But in a good way.'

I crawled up next to her and put my arm across her, giving her tits a quick grope as I did.

'I can't believe that just happened.' She said.

'No, neither can I.'

'I was worried when you got home you'd throw me out, that you'd be disgusted by what I was suggesting.'

'Hah,' unable to hide the smile from my face, 'I'm not sure there's a heterosexual man alive who'd have done that. You looked too god damn gorgeous.'

We lay there for a while, naked, just listening to each other breathing.

'So,' I said, the grin spreading across my face, 'are you ready to go again?'

She turned to look at me and held my gaze.

'Damn right!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Alison
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds