All About Family Ch. 04

Sean enjoyed the feeling in his mouth. Soon he worked up a good rhythm and even began using his hands to massage J.J.'s large, shaven sack. "God damn, Sean, you're a natural", said J.J. Sean felt proud. But his pride quickly vanished as the conditions inside his mouth change. A new flavor. Sean was confused at first then he realized it must have been some precum. Sean's pride returned as J.J. began to moan, and lift up off his seat slightly. He knew J.J. was close. Almost immediately following, J.J. grabbed hold of Sean's head and forced his long, easily 8 inch, dick down Sean's throat. Sean gagged and was in desperate need of air as J.J. pulled back some as so just a little more than just the head was in his mouth. He felt in control again just as he felt the shaft swell. Sean was determined to get it right his first try at this and closed his lips tight around the throbbing cock. Then it came, the first shot caught Sean off guard. The first thing he noticed was how strong the jets of cum were as they flew into his accepting mouth. By the third shot he finally tasted J.J.'s cum. It was salty but he found it neither good nor unfavorable. If he had to choose, he thought, he actually kind of liked the taste, not the best thing in the world, but well above tolerable. He didn't swallow and let his cousins cum fill his mouth. As each shot became weaker, Sean decided to swallow. He felt the warm goo slide down his throat and into his stomach. Finally, J.J. stopped cumming and Sean removed the softening prick from his mouth. He gave a few more licks to clean it, like his girlfriends had done to him, and then sat back.

Nate and Stephanie had cum in and on each other several times during J.J.'s and Sean's sucking and were now exhausted. They were watching the end as J.J. came into Sean's mouth. Stephanie had both her and Nate's cum all across her huge naked breasts, her face, in her hair and dripping out of her pussy.

Calling the game and cashing in their chips, the three older, and thoroughly drunk, men went about looking for the kids. The first went to the theater, but their laughing and joking around stopped when they saw the debauchery in front of them. John knew of his son and daughter but now here was his son and niece naked and clearly recovering from sex as they sat looking, but at what, he wondered. John was too drunk to care and smiled as he walked into the theater to see what the two kids were looking at wide eyed.

Jason was equally not shocked. He followed his brother down to see what his daughter was looking at. He knew that his daughter was in porn. She didn't know he knew but he had found out about a year ago while surfing porn on the internet. At first he was deeply angered. Then saddened that she would do something like that, so perverted. Next thing he knew he was stroking his cock and cumming to her image on his monitor. Ever since, about once a week he watches one of her pornos and has one of the best orgasms of his life. All just fantasy, harmless, until know, he hoped, thinking in everyone's drunken state that he might just have his way.

Dave, on the other hand, just stood in the back, amazed at the sight of his hot niece and well built nephew who had clearly just had sex. He began picturing it in his mind and instantly he was growing hard. Then he noticed the porno playing on the screen and saw that it was his niece getting drilled hard in her ass. "Fuck me," was all he could say as both his brothers began walking towards their kids.

Stephanie heard her Uncle Dave say "fuck me" and then noticed her father and uncle approaching. Uncertain how they would react to everything, especially given their level of intoxication. "Shit", said Stephanie, "I think we're seriously fucked."

Then her father spoke, "well, if Nate hadn't fucked you seriously enough yet, then the real men are going to make true of that statement real quick."

Stephanie was confused. How could her father say that? How could he not be mad? "My little porn star," her dad continued, "how long I've known and how long I've been waiting. Now, however, I think you need a little spanking. A bad girl who fucks her cousin needs to be put in her place."

"Wait, you knew she was a porn star and never told me?" said John.

"Sorry bro, but I thought it would reflect badly on the family."

"Can't be as bad as Nate and I fucking Stacey and Jenny on a regular basis."

"Wait, hold on. You've fucked your daughter? Your son fucked Jenny? Wow, that's fucking hot."

Stephanie sat watching her uncle and father exchange what she herself had just found out minutes earlier about her cousins' incestual relations. But her mind kept flashing back to what her father had said, would he really fuck her? She felt herself getting wet again just thinking about him and her two uncles filling all her holes. "Well, it looks we all have been keeping secrets," said Stephanie. She decided to provoke the older men and initiate her gang bang herself, "Uncle Dave, why don't you come down her and join us."

"You Dave, get your ass down here, we need to straighten out our little niece here, it seems," said John. Then he looked at J.J. and Sean who were back to sitting in the original seats, naked, cocks in hand, "and what the fuck were you two doing?"

"Watching these two fuck, and I gotta say, one of the hottest things ever to see two cousins going down on each other," said J.J., playing fun to the fact that his uncles and his father were totally clueless that while Nate and Stef were fucking he and his cousin were the ones going down on each other.

Jason walked over to Stephanie who was kneeling on the ground and grabbed her by the throat. John was a bit nervous, thinking he might do something to her. But to everyone's surprise he kissed his daughter deeply on the lips. His hands moved from her throat to the back of her head as he embraced her as a lover and kissed her passionately before pushing her back down onto her knees. "Be a good girl, fish out daddy's cock and make him feel good." She did exactly that, letting his pants fall to the floor around his ankles. He began removing his top as she pulled down his boxers, releasing his erect cock. John and Dave were removing their clothes as they, J.J., Sean, and Nate, circled up around the father and daughter.

Stephanie was stroking her father's cock, looking up to him with her doe eyes and a faint, innocent smile. His baby girl, he thought, was going to suck his cock at last, and that was just the beginning. With a little persuasion, he pushed her head towards his cock and she took over from there, engulfing it in one swift motion, taking him deep into her warm sultry mouth. He let out a grunt then said, "tonight, gentlemen, we each come in her mouth, and we each fuck and cum in her pussy. From now on, Stephanie, my whore of a daughter, is our sex slave to do with as we wish when we wish."

The men cheered and Stephanie moaned. She had been with many guys before at one time, she loved, and in the morning she would be sore, but it would be worth it. She felt herself getting ever hotter and wetter thinking about her male relatives having their way with her, not just this night, but for all time for now on.

John stepped up behind her and knelt, lining up his cock, and thrust into her pussy, where earlier his own son had been and cum in. But he didn't care, she was hot, slick, and above all, tight, almost as tight as his own daughter.

Dave felt left out and suggested he get her ass but the whole situation was wrong. So John led the way up to his bedroom where Stephanie would get fucked as his own wife and daughter did in his marital bed. But even John had not had the chance to fuck his wife or daughter as their other two holes were filled with thick cock at the same time, but hoped that would change. However, first he would experience that with his slut of a niece.

Stef straddled John and felt his cock slide into her very willing pussy, never bored of the feeling of a thick, hard cock sliding into her. Then Dave knelt behind her, applied some lubricant to his cock that John had provided from his night stand drawer, then some to her anus. It was a little cool at first to feel the liquid being smeared. She knew what was next and stopped riding John and relaxed, letting Dave penetrate her tight ass. She slowly began working her rhythm back, loving the sensation of her two uncles' cocks sliding in and out so close together but separated inside her. Surely they felt each other, she thought. Then her father presented his cock once again to her mouth and she opened up, letting the piece of meat slide into her throat without the least bit of gag reflex, proof of her secret profession.

Jason at first let his daughter do the work before taking over and began to fuck her mouth with vigor, thrusting his entire shaft into her throat, causing his balls to slap on her chin, just inches above his John's face.

"Get any lower and I'll be able to tea bag you Jason, take it easy," said John.

"Tea bag me? Thinking about the old days, when we were younger?" replied Dave.

"No, that would have been something more like this," said Jason, as he took his cock out of his daughter's mouth and shoved it into John's. "You like that, bitch?" said Jason, jokingly to John as he removed his cock and returned it to his daughter's perfect lips.

Nate was shocked as to what he just witnessed. Did his uncle's really just suggest that they blew each other, not unlike his own brother and J.J., when they were younger? He had to know, "wait, you guys sucked each other off?"

Jason laughed, "no, not normally. There were a couple of times that the three of us sat around watching a porno together, in between girlfriends, when we got a little horny, began talking about we wished we had a pair of lips to finish us off right then. Then we realized we did. The first time we did it was kind of awkward, but the couple of times after that weren't all bad. The only gay thing I ever fucking did," explained Jason. John and Dave agreed.

"Yeah, I mean, we always jerked off together watching porn when we were younger, but a few times when we had been without a girl for a while we improvised," added Dave.

"In fact, you three seem a little soft and we're nearing up here, so we'll have to tag out soon. You boys better be ready to take our place and fuck sweet Stef right here because we gotta a long night ahead us. Instead of jerking it, I suggest you boys, maybe, take a couple of sucks, harden each other up while lubricating. Believe me boys, we won't tell a soul, so there ain't nothing gay about it," said John.

Nate was taken aback at what his father had suggested: that he, his brother, and his cousin suck each other hard. He was a pussy man through and through and was kind of disgusted watching J.J. and Sean blow each other. Then again, he thought, he wouldn't be taking their load and swallowing, that would be Stef. After all, he was just getting ready as to fuck his hot cousin, again. Hell, you only live once, he thought. Nate heard Jason grunting, indicating he was close; the boys didn't have much time till it was there time. Nate kneeled before his cousin, J.J., and took his limp dick into his mouth. At first he thought it was disgusting. It felt weird to have something like that in his mouth. His mind kept telling him to bite it; that you put things in your mouth to chew. He fought the urge and he bobbed on J.J.'s dick. It grew harder in his mouth. After he felt it at full mast he got up and spit, still disgusted.

Sean then knelt before Nate and began working his dick, which actually shrank in disgust from what he did to J.J., he didn't regret it, he knew what it was like now and knew he would never would do it again, but at least he did it. Nate looked over at the scene on the bed and saw Jason grabbing Stephanie's head and plowing her mouth, his groaned loudly and bottomed out. He knew he was blowing his load into her throat and she was swallowing her dad's cum. It turned him on so much that he was hard and ready for action, despite his brother sucking his cock. Even when he was hard his brother gave a few extra sucks just to make sure and he just didn't derive any real pleasure from it, at least not like when a girl did it. And it's not like his brother lacked skill or technique, though obvious he was new at it, it just simply didn't turn him on to see a guy sucking him.

Nate watched as J.J. readied Sean and the three boys were all erect, and ready to fuck the already well fucked Stephanie.

Jason was the first to cum and shortly after John was cumming into Stephanie's tight pussy. After the three older men came into Stephanie, the younger men quickly stepped in and began working Stephanie over. The two groups of men swapped out like lines of hockey players. Each of them fucking her every way possible throughout the rest of the night and into the early morning.

Stephanie had become so exhausted at one point that she couldn't help but, more or less, pass out while the men continued to fuck her. She loved being the center of attention and loved the continuous orgasm she was experiencing as her relatives had their way with her.

The family had fucked for so long into the night that it was well past noon when everyone woke up. John quickly woke the others up. He wanted the fun to continue but he was exhausted. Also, in a matter of hours he had to go to the airport and pick the girls up. Stephanie was so tired and sore that her dad had to carry her out to the car.

After his guests were gone he began looking around the house and was noticing was a mess the place. Beer cans, booze bottles and articles of clothing (mostly undergarments that were left behind as they left in haste). John, Nate, and Sean began cleaning up but before long it was time to leave to pick the girls up from the airport. John was a mess from trying to scrub the smell of sex out of the rooms they had fucked in the night before. Sean had gone to the store to restock on the booze and food eaten last night as during their breaks to recoup and get energy they began eating most things in the fridge and freezer including four frozen pizzas which was suppose to be dinner for the night.

John was trying desperately to cover up what they had done. He knew Jenny didn't mind having sex within the family but here he was fucking his niece alongside his brothers, two sons, and nephew. He wasn't sure how she would act or if she would understand. Plus, there was Jenny's sister to consider who he was sure of knew nothing of the incest in the family and if the whole house smelled of sex what would she think?

With Sean at the store, John told Nate to go and pick up the girls while he stayed home and finished cleaning.

"Nate," said John, "go pick up your mom from the airport." Nate agreed. "And Nate," continued John, "try and buy us some time." Nate understood, detecting the urgency in his father's voice.

*

Coming in Chapter 5: the story's conclusion as Nate does more than stall for time on the way home, John and Sean talk things out, we find out about the girl's vacation, and the family gets together for the holidays. If there is anything you the reader would like, please, don't hesitate to ask as your comments are always welcomed and considered when writing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds