• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • All About The Birds & Bees & Billy

All About The Birds & Bees & Billy

12

A classic returns!

Billy's parents give him a very thorough sex education lesson!

*****

"The time is right, he's now eighteen." said Billy's father. The year was 1949.

"I guess you're right. Does he know about sex yet?" Billy's mom asked.

Frank and Gail Turner were discussing their son's need for sex education. A pair of college kids they had met a few years before and fallen in love. They married even before they had finished their degrees. Their passion for each other only grew stronger as the years had gone by. Billy was born a few of years after they had settled in a nice suburb of New York City where Frank worked as an accountant for a Wall Street firm.

Several days had gone by since Gail had caught Billy looking at some of his father's adult material. Frank and Gail kept their love life fresh with new ideas and experimentation. They allowed each other's fantasies to be explored and role-played without judgment and demeaning criticism. They were turned on by the other partner's turn-on. So their sex was sometimes a bit kinky, but it was with each other. They kept the things that worked and moved on when other stuff did not.

Billy had come across one of the books with both pictures and a variety of stories. Gail wasn't sure if he read any of the writing, but she was sure that he had looked at all the very graphic pictures. She hadn't freaked out when she found the publication while making Billy's bed. When he got home from school she informed him that she considered it unsuitable for a youth of his age and that it was confiscated.

Now Gail and Frank talked the situation over and tried to decide how they should handle the matter. "I'm not certain what he's learned in school. His friends must have talked about it. He can't be so innocent in this day and age. I want to make sure he doesn't have any wrong ideas and misconceptions about sex, of doing it with love."

"You're right." Gail responded, "How should we approach it though?"

"Well why don't we have a discussion with him after dinner?"

"Good idea. And let's be totally up front with him and answer all his questions, no matter what, okay?"

"That's smart. Then that's what we'll do." Frank closed the discussion with a deep French kiss.

Later that evening.

As Gail was taking the desert dishes away, Frank leaned over toward Billy and said, "Son you mom and I want to have a talk with you about something."

"Am I in trouble about the magazine dad?" Billy's voice quavered a little.

"Well, it's sort of about that, but you're not going to be punished. Relax, go put your pajamas on and come to the living room in a half a hour." said Frank reassuringly.

Thirty minutes later Billy went to the living room. The easy chair was pulled up close to the couch where his folks sat. Obviously that is where they meant for him to sit. His mom was in a light cotton robe and his dad only had his boxer shorts on, it was typical evening attire in their casual household. Billy went and sat in front of them, slightly nervous, even though his father had said that they were just going to talk.

"Billy, your mom and I just want make sure that you don't have any odd ideas about sex and that you understand that the best sex is with someone you love. Do you know much about sex?"

"Some," Billy frowned, "They had some Sex Ed in Health class, but it was just pictures of the insides of people. It was about as exciting as looking at the plumbing under the kitchen sink." His mom chuckled at that remark. "That's why I sneaked the dirty magazine, so I could see what real women looked like," he continued.

"We understand about your curiosity," comforted his mother. "But Sweetie, that kind of magazine has things you might have trouble comprehending. And sex and nudity isn't dirty, but it is generally very private. We are going to answer all your questions about sex this evening, but it must be private in our family and not be told out of the house about what we do tonight. You can talk about sex with your friends, but you would be breaking our personal privacy to talk about whatever happens in our home. All right?"

"No problem, mom, I get it. Can I really ask anything and you'll tell me?"

"Tonight, we are going to be completely open with you and we want you to be the same with us. Go ahead and ask us what you want." Frank affirmed his and Gail's willingness to be fully above-board.

"Ahh . . ." Billy took a deep breath, "I know about eggs and sperm and how a baby grows inside its mommy. They taught us all that in school. But I don't know too much about making out and fucking."

"Say sexual intercourse, dear." said his mother, at her son's vernacular.

"Gail we say fucking when we make love, and tonight is an intimate evening with Billy. Let's use real language for our talk."

Gail indicated her acceptance with her expression and a nod.

"Can I see you naked, Mom?"

Gail started to protest and looked at her husband. "Gail, we ought to be open for this. It will just be for tonight, only. You understand, Billy? Just this once and I'll pick up a girlie nudie magazine for you, son, so you don't need to rely on your mother to study the female anatomy. Go-ahead Gail take off your robe. In fact, I'll shuck my shorts and Billy; you take off your pajamas too. Then your mother won't feel so embarrassed."

Frank stood up and led the way by dropping his drawers and flipped them out of the way with his foot. Billy pulled off the top of his PJs and raised his rear to slide his bottoms off. He took his nightclothes and tossed them over by his dad's skivvies. Gail seeing that she had no choice in the matter undid her robe and let it fall behind her back she opened the material on her lap, so that she was left sitting on her robe totally exposed to her husband and young son except for the pink panties she was wearing. She had not expected the night to take this sort of turn.

"Panties too, Babe." prompted her spouse. She leaned back with her shoulders on the couch and raised her hips. She could see the eyes of her son go wide open as she pealed her undies, revealing her furry triangle and the rosy slit between her thighs. It seemed odd to be stripping in front of her son. But part of it was a sort of an exhibitionist kick that she had a little of in her, and that part made it erotic. She felt a tingle of sexual excitement. She could see that Billy had a nice erection as he sat in awe of her display.

She got the panties to her knees and sat back down. But then, in naughty girl fashion, she raise each leg separately to take them all the way off, thus exposing her sex to the ogling eyes of the boy. She smiled and held them on her index finger. Giving the pink apparel several twirls she let it go so that it flew right into her child's startled face. She laughed and that broke the tension of the moment. They all giggled and Billy tossed her garment to the discard pile.

"Your beautiful, mom!" Billy exclaimed.

Yes, Honey, you are really a gorgeous, sexy creature." Said Frank.

"Thank you both." Gail nodded to her son and turned to look at her husband, whom she saw also had a stiff one.

"Now Billy," said his dad, "you said you wanted to learn about making out. Well, grown-ups call petting, foreplay. It helps to get the couple aroused and eager to . . . fuck. There are erogenous zone on a person's body, places that are pleasurable to have touched. Obviously, you know a guy's cock is one of a man's places. Women have all kinds of spots, which turn them on. Places like the back of the neck," Frank put his hand on Gail's nape, "when caressed softly or kissed can be very stimulating."

Gail responded to his touch involuntarily, but as if on cue. Her nipples harden and began to become erect. She detected a hint of dampness in her crotch. "I'm sure you know that the breasts and nipples are very sensitive," Frank continued and that getting to second base is a big step from kissing, even French kissing."

"I never French kissed a girl before. Could I French you, mom?" Billy piped up.

Gail thought for a short second. "Sure, sit by me and I'll show you how." Her son moved to her left side. Now she was flanked by both her men. Billy looked into her face with a huge smile on his. She turned to him and took his head in her hands. She kissed his lips with a soft tender kiss of the romantic regular sort, then slid her tongue between his lips to find his and wiggled the lingual digit. Billy found the sensation a bit odd at first but then decided it was fun and played dancing tongues with his mom. He extended his into her mouth and they swapped spit for a bit longer.

Frank tapped on her shoulder. "Me too," he said and she broke off with Billy to deep kissed with him as well. After a few minutes of watching his parents, Billy tapped on her shoulder and Gail switched again. This went on until the three were breathing hard and they gasping. Frank got his son attention by placing his right hand on Gail's right tit, which was closest to him. He started to gently grope her. Billy followed suit. Gail was going to object but she decided that it was better that the youth learn how to handle a woman, than to grab a poor girl's boobs without realizing how tender an organ they were.

So son and father fondled the mother's breasts and Gail leaned back to enjoy the attention. "Let's give your mom a treat she's never had" said Frank, and he put his mouth on her left nipple and suckled delicately. Billy copied his dad's actions but with a bit too much suction.

"Gently; gently, Darling." Gail cautioned her son placing her hand on his hair and then stroked his head as he lightened to a nibbling tickle. Meanwhile, her other hand reached down and found her husband's hard-on. She stroked Frank's cock and her son's scalp in rhythm. Then her left hand sought Billy's dick and she jack off both as they did double delight to her ta-tas. She was wet now! She remembered the erotic sensation when she had nursed Billy as a baby and Frank went down on her at the same time. It was a wonder she didn't smother the infant!

Frank reached out for his son's right hand and brought it down to between Gail's thighs and guided it back and forth until the kid began to massage the leg. Then he did likewise on the opposite, knowing how much it turned his wife on. Gail groaned her growing passion from the duo's pampering. Her limbs spread, knees falling apart. Billy paused for a moment and looked down from the saliva-coated nipple. He saw his father's fingers run up high on her thigh then tease the red gash of his mother's pussy.

When Frank's arm retreated Billy made the same type of move and felt the wet soft flesh part as his fingers slid along the mystery place of womanhood. Gail decided that this was a bit too far and caught his forearm. But then Frank stroked her split and clit and she lost the power to hold on the he son's wrist. Billy's fingers joined his father's as they rummaged around the labia. The duel diddling was putting her close to the edge of orgasm. But before that happened, Frank moved.

"Now I want to show you one of the favorite things girls like, Billy. Here, help me move the chair back." Frank said as he pulled his son from Gail. They lifted the big chair between them back to its usual spot. Then he spread her legs. "See this is the clit. " Billy crouched by his dad as Frank pointed to the bright pink nubbin that stood out on her mound. "And this is the opening to the vagina." He slid a finger in and then withdrew it. Billy again followed his dad's example discovering the hollow haven, the weeping grotto of his mother's hole. Billy was struck by the heat and slipperiness and the enchanting soft little cave his finger was spelunking.

Gail wondered how far Frank was going to let Billy go. This was bordering on incest, not just a field trip of sexual education. She decided to draw the line at this touch. Before she could find the words to disengage her son's explorations and any deeper delving in her inner self, Frank spoke again. "Okay, Billy now watch, but this you don't get to do." With that being expressed she felt relieved of any further burden to set limits without having Billy feel rejected by her. Frank knelt between her feet and went down on her.

Billy had been having an awesome evening making out . . . petting . . . foreplaying with his mother at his father's instructive direction. He knew what going down was but only in theory. He sat next to his mother again and observed how his father's tongue went up, down, side to side in the cleft and round the button of love. He realized that his dad was thrusting his oral appendage into the opening of his mom's cunt too.

Gail could hardly think in the onslaught of pleasure, but she managed to once again grasp her son's prick. The tip was oozing pre-cum copiously and she used her thumb to smear the lubricant around the helmeted shaped head. Billy played with her nearest nipple and never took his eyes off the spectacle at the juncture of Gail's legs. Gail could feel the orgasm rising in her again, close, closer. Abruptly, Frank stopped and raised his head and asked, "Let Billy taste what a woman's pussy is like! Come here Billy get between your mom's knees."

They switched places, not noticing Gail's feeble head shake and whispered, "no, no." She was too weakened by the intense passion and tension of being on the brink of an orgasm, to stop the oral assault by her son at her husband's urging. She rationalized the at least Billy would not have to force any girls to do something they were unprepared to do, in order to find out what pussy tasted like. Then she realized that was just what he was doing with her.

But not of his own accord. They had started this. She and Frank had agreed to teach him about sex. She had never thought that it would lead from teaching about having sex, to Billy's participation. He had learned well by watching his dad do cunnilingus on her, she had to admit. She could feel the coming cum. This was incest. They had crossed the line no doubt of that. What would be the . . . "OH! Yes! Honey just like that!!" Gail cried out her thoughts interrupted by a perfect set of maneuvers repeated by her son. Almost there, almost there . . .

Billy love going down on his mom. The slidey-slippery flesh tasted slightly pungent and unique, a delicious dish of the very place of femininity. It was so much fun to play with, even better than Frenching. He kept his eyes open to see a vagina from as close as you could get. To study the little rosy pill that was a clitoris. To see how far one might see into the depths of where a penis penetrated. He discovered the delight of driving a female to ecstasy; to hear her moans of pleasure and gasps at his fluttering tongue, to be the one which drove her wild and made her totally wanton.

Frank touched himself, watching the amazing site of his son giving head to his wife. It was better that any porno movie. It was live action with the smell added to sight and sound. The fact that it was his kid and spouse reminded him of his own oedipal feelings he had as a teen, with the hots for his own mom. His wife's over riding passion, which had overcome her reluctance to participate, was an incredible turn on. He couldn't believe how hard he was. Suddenly, he was overcome with cunt lust. He had to fuck this beautiful woman before him.

Billy found himself pulled back unexpectantly. "Get low and watch!" his fathered grunted as he straddled the boy. Billy knew it was going to happen right then. He would get to watch the ultimate sexual act. He scooted back so his father had access to his mother's pussy.

Gail was diverted a third time from the pinnacle of cumming. Momentary, confusion gave way to happy eagerness as she opened her eyes and saw her husband's meat club about to fill her needy emptiness. She nodded her agreement that it was time. No thought of the fact that they were doing in from of their son crossed her mind. Her cock lust consumed her too.

With his first thrust into her, the long awaited release began. As he sawed in and out, in a ravaging rampage of pumping meat, she screamed her climax, as the flood of her cream washed out and the shudders of intense contractions cascaded head to toe. Then after-shocks and ripples continued. She gained her wits and Gail felt such love for her man as he pounded in and withdrew, to pummel her pussy again and again. She knew what would be the special treat for him, something he had never had, but was ripe and ready for. She couldn't easily reach there but Billy could!

Gail called to her son. She couldn't see him, but knew he was between their legs. At first, Billy was so engrossed by what he was watching that he didn't hear his mother. He wanted to memorize the mesmerizing display that played out in most graphic detail, the connection of male and female. The entrance to the hole, which he had put his small finger into, now expanded as his dad's eight inch member plowed into it. The lips, which had curtained the mystery, seemed to thin to next to nothing as they encircled the girth of cock.

His mother suddenly, after only a few moments of taking his dad's dick oozed a white froth as if a dairy churn were too full. Still the motion continued. This was sex; this was it, the act the penetration. His father's hairy balls bounced against his mother's asshole and seemed to be the very essence of manly power. Then he did hear his mother calling. "Billy, do you want to make daddy really feel good? Billy do something for daddy, stick your finger in his asshole and wiggle it!"

Billy thought that was a little gross, but at this point he was willing to do anything to continue to be involved with the evening's events of ever broadening and deepening adventurous sex lessons. He took his right index finger and did as his mother had suggested. His digit penetrated the hairy crinkle hole easier than he expected and with a couple of strokes had buried in the full four inches.

He wiggled it for a moment, and then began to finger fuck his dad's anus. In response his father let out heavy grunts and oddly high pitched moans and began to screw his mom in overdrive. With a great guttural cry the older male began a huge, trembling orgasm. He locked the finger in with his sphincter and seem to try to get even his jumping balls deep into his wife's' cunt as he came.

Then Billy's mom also had a little climax. She had not been ready for the sudden blast from her hubby, but the combination of hot white semen gushing in her depths and all the other erotic factors, including her son's participation, took her over the edge again. She has happy that they were able to give Frank something her husband had always wanted to feel; being penetrated in the rear and his prostate gland stimulated while he fucked her. Now he had his wish come true and a with big cum too.

Frank rolled over away from his wife, almost knocking Billy over with his leg. His breath came in great racks as sweat poured from every pore, a dripping body with a drooping erection still with a string of goo dangling from its tip. He flopped on the end of the couch next to his wife. After a few moments, he caught his breath and hoarsely whispered his exhausted thanks to his kid. Gail reached over to the end table and took some tissues from the box and wiped Billy's dirty finger.

Then his father said the fatal words that Billy had dared hoped might somehow be said that eve. "Now Billy".

Gail turned and looked at her husband in a wide-eye, startled expression. "That is really incest, not education, Frank!"

"Both, but let him just put the tip in, to see how a pussy feels, as a reward for doing what you asked him to do.

'Fair is fair' thought Gail and she began to spread her legs again. "Okay, Billy but just the tip, no further, you understand?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • All About The Birds & Bees & Billy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds