All about the Girls Ch. 01

"I'm Kayla."

"Nice to meet you Kayla. So tell me, how did you end up here with a group like that and not involved in the death of dancing?" She laughed a little at my mention of her friends terrible dancing and I knew I had her hooked; she hadn't so much as smiled for the last couple hours since I had noticed her. Now to reel her in.

"I caught my boyfriend cheating on me a few days ago and they decided I'd been moping around long enough. Guess maybe I had I just really don't feel up to dancing." I nodded a little, having figured that it was something along those lines and then when she looked like she couldn't believe she had just told me that, I was ready, that was normal for me.

"Hey, I'm sorry. That sucks. Men can be real pigs sometimes. I mean, who in their right mind would cheat on you? Look at you." Even in the dark of the room I saw the blush creep across her cheeks and I knew that I was in with this girl.

"Whatever. Thanks for the compliment though, I needed that tonight. Just seems like they dragged me out to cheer me up then forgot about me, ya know?"

"That's a shame. Seems like you could use some one on one time right now, not a crowded bar." She looked at me and just nodded, giving me a look like she couldn't believe I understood her so well. Was it just me or was this getting easier the more I did it? I leaned over so I could speak into her ear without shouting, putting me well inside her personal space and, as I predicted, she didn't move to pull away. "Wanna get out of this mad house? Get a coffee or something?" She tensed beside me for a moment as I slipped my arm around her waist so I leaned back to look at her, a soft, easy smile on my face, the smile that had melted many women over the years and had them agreeing to things that they wouldn't normally do. This one was no different and she thought about it for a moment, bit her lower lip and then nodded and reached for her coat on the back of the chair.

"I just need to tell my friends I'm leaving."

"Sure thing." I followed her to the dance floor and over to her friends, waited as she told them she was taking off and then grinned and slipped my arm across her shoulders as we headed for the door. I winked at James as we walked past and she just glared at me, the leggy blonde she had been after dancing between her and some guy. She had a lot to learn still, but she managed to get hers more often than not and sometimes she even left with someone before me. I stepped out into the somewhat chilly air and Kayla and I both tugged our coats on then I nodded toward my car. I opened the passenger door for her and she slid into the seat, getting settled as I walked around and hopped into the drivers' seat. "So, where to?"

She sat there and thought for a minute, her eyes on her hands in her lap and I took that moment to remind her why she had said she'd leave with me. I leaned over a little and put my hand over hers where they were clasped in her lap and kissed her neck lightly. I heard the sharp little intake of breath and felt the little shudder go through her and just smiled a little. She was so done and she didn't even know it yet, or maybe she did and didn't care, either way, this deal was sealed already. "Southern and Gilbert, I'll give you directions from there." I nodded a little, squeezed her hands and dropped another light kiss on her neck before I started up the car and got headed in the right direction.

I smiled as I followed her directions, ending where I figured we would and it wasn't a coffee house it was a small house off Gilbert behind the high school. I parked on the street and we made our way to the front door, stopping on the porch before she unlocked the door so she could look back at me. "Ummm, I have roommates and at least one is probably home so, try and keep it down." I nodded my agreement and just smiled at her wondering how long she'd be following her own 'keep it down' rule once I got started on her. We stepped inside and I followed her to the kitchen and leaned against the counter while she made coffee. It was cute that she was bothering when we both knew that wasn't why she'd brought me here, we could have gone anywhere for coffee.

"I've, uh, never done this before." I just let out a soft laugh and took the mug she was holding from her, set it on the counter and took her hand in mine. I tugged her over until she was leaned against me and kissed her before she could argue with the body contact. She started to protest and try to pull away but then decided against it and leaned in closer, deepening the kiss I had started. My left hand tangled in her dirty blond hair and my right slid down to her hip and around her waist, pulling her even closer as her arms wrapped around my shoulders. I let the kiss go on until I felt her starting to lean against me for support and then I leaned back and gave her a second to catch her breath.

"Bedroom?" She just nodded and pulled away, grabbing my hand to lead me back to her bedroom then closed the door once we were inside. I didn't bother taking in the room, I really didn't care, I only had one thing on my mind and by that point so did she. I pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor as I backed her toward her bed and she fought to get mine off as well. I finally helped her out and then tossed my tank top over by the door so it would be easier to find later on. She was a little more than halfway across the room now and I was done playing, I pulled her back in and kissed her, hard. My hands slid down under her ass and I pulled her up into my arms, her legs around my waist as I crawled into the middle of her double bed.

I pinned her under me, never losing her lips as I reached around her and made quick work of the hooks on her bra with my thumb and middle finger. I yanked the thing off and threw it, not caring where it landed and then helped her get mine off, tossing it near my shirt by the door. I broke the kiss to trail my lips down her jawline, neck and chest, pausing to run my tongue over her left nipple, making her gasp. I pulled it into my mouth and sucked on it, pulling a soft moan from her then I bit down a little and she whimpered, a smile crossing my face at the sounds I was yanking from this one. I continued working her left nipple as I let my right hand slip down over her bare stomach, tickling around her belly button and making her squirm a little bit under me. I popped the button on her jeans then worked the zipper down one handed and eased my hand inside the tight denim.

She wasn't wearing any panties, dirty girl, made my job easier and I trailed my fingers down between her legs. She was wet as hell already but I teased her a little anyway making her writhe under my hand and, I swear I heard her beg me to stop teasing her. How about that? Never one to let a girl down I only made her beg for a minute before I moved my mouth to her right nipple as I dipped two fingers inside her but only to the second knuckle. The moan she let out was punctuated by her fingers wrapping into my short hair and tugging on it. It was going to be like that was it? I twisted my head to pull my hair from her grip and then pulled my left hand from under her body and used it to work her jeans off her hips.

I kicked her shoes off, then her jeans and ran my tongue down her stomach as I lowered myself down her body. She was begging again and, I won't even lie, it was sexy as hell and I wanted to hear more of it so I stopped just as my lips hovered between her legs. She whined, actually fucking whined at me and I couldn't help but remove my fingers from her and blow a little stream of cold air over her heated core. She gasped, whimpered and squirmed a little bit, that begging starting again as I reached my left hand up and spread it against her stomach, holding her to the bed. I leaned in close and my fingers slid into her as my tongue flicked out against her clit, drawing a moan out of her that she mostly managed to stifle with her arm.

My fingers easily picked up a rhythm that was instantly met and matched by her hips as she thrust down against my upstroke. This girl knew exactly what she was doing and I was perfectly alright with that as I simply let my tongue match the rhythm we had set against her clit. I curled my fingers up a little with each stroke, massaging that sensitive spot that made her back arch up off the bed and her moans grow louder. I pulled her clit between my lips and sucked it, biting down gently here and there before returning to flicking it with my tongue and she just got louder. I finally felt her beginning to peak and I pushed her over that edge, a scream ripping itself from her lungs and past her lips as she came. So much for being quiet, then again, they rarely were with me.

She tensed around my fingers for a few seconds and then started to come down off her climax, but I wasn't about to allow that to happen. I let her slip partway into the delirium of afterglow and then started pushing her buttons again, edging her back toward the peak. The second orgasm didn't take nearly as long as the first and was a lot stronger, causing her to reach one hand up to grab her headboard as the nails of the other dog sharply into my shoulder. Battle scars, I loved it, proof that I had given her a night she wouldn't soon forget and it was it the sting of those scratches that I let her come down finally. I waited until she had relaxed and then removed my fingers from her, wiping my hand on her blanket as she pulled me up to kiss me again.

She returned the favor and I had to admit that she wasn't half bad, something that I was thankful for since screamers always turned me on and I was in desperate need of the climax. Once she passed out I slipped out of the bed, tugged on my clothes and eased her door open silently. I closed it just as silently behind me and headed back down the hall to let myself out of the house but was met by, well; I assumed they were her roommates. The three women just looked at me like they weren't sure what to make of me; or what they had heard coming from their roommates' bedroom. "Hey, you're that chick from the bar." I raised an eyebrow as I recognized one of the friends she had told she was leaving with me and just nodded. "Getting coffee my ass. Oh well, at least she stopped moping." I grinned a little as they all laughed and then made my exit, not in the mood to get to know anyone and just wanting to go home and get some sleep.

I hopped into my car and headed toward the house I shared with Angel, James and Rascal out in the middle of nowhere we called San Tan Valley. I pulled into the driveway, locked my car and made my way into the house, my three roommates sitting in the living room, the TV playing some lesbian movie but appearing ignored. "Well hey there playa." I grinned a little at Angel's comment as I tugged Rascal up out of my favorite chair, flopped into it and then pulled her back into my lap. She snuggled right in, perfectly content sitting on me since she did it so much and I wrapped an arm around her waist.

"So, how was she?" Rascal, right to the point like always.

"Fine. Screamer."

"Oh we know how much you like those. You get yours too or need some friendly help?" I just laughed at the girl in my lap and ruffled her hair as I shook my head.

"Well, she managed to give me something before she passed out. But you know Ras, if you want in my bed again, just say so." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes at me and gave me a rough nudge with her shoulder.

"Whatever."

"And by 'whatever' she means that of course she does." I laughed as Rascal threw a bottle cap she had in her hand at James for her comment and then leaned in and nuzzled Rascal's neck.

"Stop that." She swatted at me playfully and I grinned at her, knowing that either one of us could say the word and the other would be undressed in a second. Rascal and I had shared that kind of friendship since the tenth grade and it had always just seemed natural to us. She wasn't the player that James and I were both known to be, she just didn't have it in her. So when she wasn't dating, she would come to me to help ease her tension when it got to be too much. I wasn't about to complain though, she was cute as hell and damn good in bed, always amazed me that girls left her so quickly. Best I could figure was that they just weren't smart enough to keep up with her and she started getting bored with them.

"Why would I do that?"

"Didn't you say you just fucking got laid?"

"And? Like anyone holds up to you in that department, come on Ras." I ran my tongue up her ear, knowing what that did to her and she shivered a little and smacked my arm.

"Damn you. Fine, but you're showering and brushing your damn teeth first. I draw the line at tasting some other ho on you." I laughed a little as she slid off my lap, pushed out of the chair after her and we both waved goodnight to Angel and James who just grinned and shook their heads at us.

"Why don't you just shower with me, then you can be sure I'm clean." I purred the words into her ear as I pulled her back against my chest on our way down the short hallway off the living room to my bathroom. I had the only bedroom and bathroom downstairs in the four bedroom, four bath house since I was the most likely to stumble in at all hours half asleep or falling down drunk. We had barely gotten the bathroom door closed before clothes started coming off and the shower was started. Rascal loved shower sex and I was more than willing to oblige the sexy little brunette whenever I could, not that I was about to examine that thought very closely.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds