• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 10

All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 10

12

Martha waited impatiently for Saundra to join her. Her clamped nipples were deliciously tender as they rubbed against the bedspread. But the sensations only just whet her arousal for her Mistress. She was excited how well Saundra was easing into the role of the Domme. She had noticed Saundra blushing now and then but that only made it all so much sweeter, observing her overcome her hesitance to order Martha into submission. Every nerve in her body tingled with delirious anticipation. How she had longed to have this sexy woman play with her and dominate her! She thought of Saundra's huge tits, sucking on them, then her mind flashed to her Mistress's pussy and of how she would taste. She felt her own cunt flex and ooze sweet, sticky juices and could feel the wetness seeping down to her clit.

Saundra walked into the bedroom and stared at the tight, little ass slightly swaying, raised up high and ready for a spanking. The soft, olive skin of her cheeks was inviting and she envisioned them turning a warm red hue. She glanced back at Anthony behind her and then back at Martha. Could she do this? Could she spank this woman the way Anthony spanked her? Her stomach tightened with nervousness as Anthony placed the box on the night stand then sat in the chair on the opposite side of the bed. To help Saundra along he held up his hands then encircled one of his wrists with his fingers. Saundra nodded and removed the soft, leather cuffs from the box. Saundra trapped Martha's wrists in the cuffs then secured them together with a metal clip. She looked in the box trying to decide what to use on her slut's supple ass.

Glancing over she noticed Martha watching her, a soft smile on the bound woman's sensuous lips. Martha's eyes sparkled with lusty need. Before choosing an instrument of discipline Saundra reached out and lightly stoked Martha's back with her fingertips trailing them down her spine to the middle of the wench's back. Then she stroked her again, starting at her neck and stopped closer to the base of her spine. She kept this up, from Martha's neck and down, getting closer and closer to the tight round ass with each pass. The slut moaned and eased her hips higher enticing those soft fingertips to slide further down. Saundra smiled as she teased the brunette, finally tracing her fingers up and down, flirting just barely within the two luscious cheeks. Then she let her fingers wander farther and skimmed the soft, wet lips of her slut. Saundra was wickedly delighted with how wet the little vixen's pussy was!

As her Mistress eased one finger between her exposed, puffy lips Martha groaned and wiggled her hips a bit. She was nearly beside herself wishing Saundra would get on with it and rub her pussy harder and play with her clit. She whimpered with disappointment as her Domme abandoned the hot, wet pussy and instead caressed her ass cheeks with her soft hand. Gliding her hand over and around the olive skinned globes Saundra thought of the heat that would radiate from them after a good spanking. Martha's ass was so smooth and firm and felt so nice under Saundra's palm. She lightly raked her nails across the orbs of flesh causing them to quiver and the slut to moan loudly. Saundra smiled thinking how sometimes less was more, generating heated anticipation.

At last she gathered her courage and retrieved the flat crop, shaped like a stiff leather strap, and gently smoothed it across Martha's ass cheeks. She glanced at Anthony who was sitting in the chair slowly stroking his cock as he watched. A flash of doubt clouded her expression but Anthony slowly nodded his head for her to begin the discipline. Saundra raised the crop up high and brought it down hard, closing her eyes as the leather soundly connected with the slut's ass. She couldn't decide which was louder, the thwack of the crop or Martha's screech. Saundra shivered, thinking of the burning on her slut's ass sensuously spreading throughout her tight, little body. The novice Mistress hesitated, concerned that the slap had been too hard. But seeing the wench writhe and hearing her whimper "oh yes, oh yes" encouraged Saundra to strike again, this time keeping her eyes open to watch the saucy bitch's reaction. Martha pressed her chest down and pushed her ass up higher mumbling for Saundra to spank her harder. The little vixen was a complete pain slut!

She continued to swat her sub's ass trying to gauge the force of the blows. Soon those soft round cheeks did indeed grow dark pink and she vaguely heard Martha begging her for more. Saundra was transfixed on the reddening ass slightly pumping up and down and her next swat landed just under the cheeks, on the slut's upper thighs and across her sopping pussy. Martha screamed and rocked forward as her body jerked from the pain that sliced through her.

Saundra was startled out of her concentration and stopped to catch her breath. She had not even realized she was breathing so hard. How many blows and landed on that soft, sweet ass? The slut's flesh was nearly crimson which shocked Saundra and she dropped the crop onto the bed. She raised her hand to the tender cheeks and softly caressed them feeling the heat against her palm. As she looked at Martha she realized her own pussy was twitching and her juices were flowing freely. Knowing she was eliciting that hot lust and need in her slut was such a rush, giving her an appreciation of the art of control. Listening to Martha panting and moaning Saundra felt oddly exhilarated, now beginning to understand how Anthony felt when he teased and disciplined her.

However, Saundra's thoughts suddenly flashed on the cruel spankings she had received from Martin and she shuddered. Of course she knew the difference between Martin's motivation and her own with this submissive woman. Even though Martha had pleaded with her to whip her harder Saundra suddenly felt somewhat guilty. Did the doubt stem from the fact that she'd allowed herself to enjoy her actions or that she was at odds being dominant when she felt so much the submissive? She loved receiving discipline from a loving Dom such as Anthony, yet it seemed bizarre administering the same thing on someone's body. She looked over at Anthony with a confused expression and shook her head. She felt at a total loss as to what to do next. Why in the hell was her mind invoking her worst experiences with her husband, rather than the pleasurable pain Anthony had given her?

"Oh...Mistress...oh, god, I need to come, please!" Martha broke the silent tension in the room. Her ass was on fire but flooded her with such erotic pleasure she was nearly crazy with the need to come. It wasn't the hardest spanking she'd ever received but it was much more than she'd expected from her novice Domme. The petite woman squirmed and whimpered, "Please!"

Without thinking Saundra walked over to Anthony and knelt before him. She gazed up into his eyes and shook her head. "Anthony, I don't want to disappoint you, or her, but I don't think I can go on with this. This is too much. I don't think I can be dominant. Please help me," she whispered.

"It's alright sweetheart. Relax," he said soothingly and stroked her hair. "She needed that, just as you sometimes do. She derived pleasure from the pain, just as you do. You weren't overly forceful, you handled it well." But he could see the doubt in her eyes. "If you're uncomfortable then make her do it herself. Make her come for you by her own hand. Or not. Let her remain unsatisfied and begging for more." Saundra looked back at Martha swaying on the bed and whimpering for relief.

"Watching you was thrilling. I'm almost of the mind to take you now, I'm so hot for you! Make the bitch sit in this chair and watch us. You might even allow her to come as she watches. She wants to obey you, wants to please you. If your pleasure is to submit to me while she watches then that is all she will get." Anthony reached down and caressed Saundra's full breast then squeezed her nipple hard. Saundra moaned as her pussy contracted with the sharp, little pain from the pinch of her hard nub. She was acutely aware of the keen need in her dripping cunt.

"Yes, please. I want you, too. Please, Master?"

"Tell her, then. Get up on the bed in her place and lie down on your back." Anthony stood, kicked off his shoes, and undressed.

"Martha, get up. Get off of the bed, now," Saundra's voice sounded harsh as she stood and quickly stepped back to the side of the bed. All she could think of was getting the bitch off the bed and taking her place, for her own Dom.

"Oh no, please Mistress!" the slut whined in frustration. "I need..."

"Get off that damn bed," Saundra growled and grabbed the petite woman's arm dragging her off the bed. Martha tumbled to the floor at Saundra's feet. The little slut groaned and rose up on her knees with her bound hands between her legs and her face level with her Mistress's pussy. Suddenly reaching up and yanking Saundra's panties down Martha pushed her face upward mashing her lips against Saundra's labia and drove her tongue in between her wet lips. Saundra froze in surprise. She gasped feeling Martha's tongue wriggle up and down her slit and the slut's lips nibbling at her pussy with a hungry enthusiasm. The sudden onslaught of tongue, lips, and teeth was incredible! The startled Mistress moaned feeling the vixen's mouth desperately sucking, her lips pulling at her flesh, her tongue darting into her cunt and back up to her clit, teasing Saundra with such abandon!

Anthony quickly stepped behind his blushing sub and reached his hands up to her breasts cupping them in his palms. His fingertips flicked hard against her nipples then pinched them, squeezing them tightly. He leaned down and kissed along her shoulder then up her neck biting her earlobe. Saundra could feel his hot breath against her skin and grabbed his hands urging him to squeeze her harder. For a moment she was lost to the wild sensations, tumbling into the intense urge building up inside her. She rolled her hips forward shoving her pussy harder against the hot mouth assaulting her cunt. Feeling Anthony's long, rigid cock rubbing against her ass and Martha's mouth devouring her pussy Saundra began to shake and she was quickly overwhelmed with a raging orgasm.

Saundra cried out and grabbed her slut's hair in her fists, riding the bitch's mouth hard. She heard Anthony whispering, urging her on as her climax exploded and rolled through her body. Anthony's thick rod was ready to burst as well. He loved feeling his sub's body jerk and buck against him and hearing Martha's moans and the sucking noises as she continued feasting on her Mistress' cunt. But as Saundra's body simmered and relaxed she abruptly shoved Martha's head back and pulled her hips away feeling Anthony's steel hard cock pressing against her ass.

"Enough!" Saundra voice tore from her throat as Martha's mouth unwillingly yielded from her Domme's sweet pussy. "Go sit in the damn chair, bitch. Don't touch yourself, just sit there and watch me. My body and everything else belongs to my Master. Watch." Saundra turned her back to the slut and passionately kissed Anthony. She heard a sob from Martha and turned to look down on her. "Crawl on your hands and knees and get in that chair." Saundra knew she was being hateful but she couldn't help it. She was so hot she only wanted to feel her Master's touch, his dominance, and not be bothered with playing with someone else. She knew her actions were completely selfish but she was so hot with desire she couldn't stand it. Let Anthony punish her for her wanton nature! Anthony pushed Saundra down on the bed and Martha quickly scrambled away. She crawled up onto the chair feeling her pussy throb mercilessly as she watched Anthony pull a flogger from the box.

Saundra hurriedly kicked off of her sandals and panties draped around her ankles and stretched out on her back holding her arms out at her sides, breathing hard with anticipation. The first blow was so forceful both women grunted, one from the searing pain, the other with jealous empathy. The strikes continued across Saundra's huge breasts, down her belly, and across her thighs. She jerked and grunted, hissed through her teeth, and cried with relief! She wanted the whipping to purge her of her frustrations, her confusion, and bring her back to where she was most secure...being her Master's sub. Her flesh burned and tingled with each strike.

"Tell me what you're feeling, what you're thinking," he demanded of Saundra. She rolled her head from side to side unable to speak, her body still quivering with aftershocks from her intensely hard orgasm. "Tell me!" his voice was louder, his tone more forceful as he brought the flogger down on her breasts. She shrieked and felt tears burn her eyes.

"Oh god, it felt so good, sooo gooood," she moaned. "I just don't know, it wasn't..." she hesitated only to feel the leather ribbons of the flogger bite into her flesh again. "Ugh, oh!" she could only grunt feeling the burning sting infuse her flesh. She sucked in a deep breath and looked up at her Dom. "I wanted this but I didn't want it, all at the same time. I can't explain! Just fucking flog me!" She screamed. Saundra truly felt confused, her thoughts split as to whether she enjoyed dominating someone or felt guilty for it. It was one thing to accept domination, it was entirely different to be the aggressor and dominate someone. She writhed on the bed and pushed her chest up as she cried out, begging for more sweet pain. Her hips lewdly pumped up and down with desperate need as she clenched the bedspread in her fists.

Anthony was captivated by his sub's vehement reactions and continued whipping the flogger against Saundra's body until her flesh was bright red. His cock felt as if it was about to explode and he wanted to fuck her hard and fast. He glanced over at Martha who was squirming in the chair and beckoned her to the bed. When Saundra realized what he was doing she cried out to object but he shoved his hand over her mouth.

"No, my sweet slut. This is what I want. I am your Master, you belong to me and do as I say. You will suck my cock and I want your slut to watch up close." Saundra tried to pull away but Anthony held her fast. "Be still! I'm not going to tell you again!" He leaned down and roughly pinched Saundra's excruciatingly sensitive nipples causing her to scream as Martha crawled up onto the bed. She kneeled by Saundra's side and looked down at her Mistress' lovely face, flush with lurid excitement. Anthony grabbed Saundra's hair and pulled her head back shoving his prick into her mouth. With his free hand he reached down and pushed Martha's head down against Saundra's aching breasts.

Saundra was swimming in ecstasy! Her Master was fucking her mouth, pushing the head of his fat prick against her throat while she felt Martha's greedy mouth sucking her sore, throbbing nipples. She reached down with one hand and grabbed her slut's hair as Anthony relinquished that control and arched her back forcing her tits against Martha's mouth. The exquisite sensations washed over her and she moaned loudly around the thick rod filling her mouth. Suddenly she felt the wench's fingers sliding into her cunt and begin to fuck her hard as tongue and teeth wreaked havoc with her swollen nipples. She screamed again as her ass bucked up off the bed and her second climax overtook her. It crashed down on her hard, wave after wave of electricity caused her pussy to convulse and Saundra's mouth sucked harder in a jerky motion around the thick cock thrusting in and out of her.

"Ohhh...god...yes!" Anthony grunted loudly and felt his own orgasm explode. His cum burst out in hard jets against the back of his sub's throat and he rested his fingers on her neck, feeling her swallowing his load. "Ahhh...such a good girl, yes, drink every drop," he panted as his stiff shaft twitched against her tongue. When he finally pulled his cock from Saundra's mouth Martha pulled back and licked her fingers.

"Get back in the chair, Martha. Play with yourself for me while my Master and I watch," Saundra breathlessly ordered the slut. Saundra raised herself into a sitting position as Anthony sat on the bed and pulled his sub into his arms to rest against his chest. Martha quickly slid off the bed and sat in the chair raising one leg over the padded arm, exposing her sopping cunt. Her pussy was swollen, dark red, and beautifully slick with her juices.

Saundra felt strangely fascinated watching another woman masturbate. Her eyes were riveted on Martha's slender fingers rubbing up and down her dark slit spreading the juices from her cunt to her clit. Then those pretty fingers dove in deep, two thick then a third quickly joining in and she pumped in and out several times moaning with pleasure. She pulled them out and then looped the chain from her nipple clamps once around her middle finger. Sliding her hand down her belly she teased her clit with her fingertips pulling the chain and stretching her strangled nipples. The more excited she became the more rigorously she rubbed her clit which caused the chain to be jerked down hard. She squealed with the exquisite pain but did not let up. Saundra felt stinging twinges in her own nipples and pussy, empathizing with the hot sensations the wench was feeling.

"Ohhhhh...can I...mmmm," the slut in the chair moaned and panted barely able to speak. She looked Saundra, pleading with her eyes as she rubbed and pinched her clit, yanking on the chain around her finger. "Oh please, can I come for you?" she gasped trying hard to hold back until given permission.

Saundra squirmed feeling her Master lightly flick her nipples as his free hand roamed to her pussy. His fingers vigorously manipulated her clit and she felt another climax screaming for release. Yet she lingered, not saying a word to her sub, as she watched Martha frantically bucking her hips up and down. Saundra began to roll her hips as well matching the rhythm of her slut. But for Saundra it was better than what the little vixen was feeling. For Saundra it was her Master bringing her to the edge, controlling her sensations. The sight of Martha gasping and twitching in the chair combined with the feeling of Anthony's fervent touch sent her spiraling out of control. Her permission was but a whisper at first, "Oh yes, oh yes...", then she cried out, "Come now!"

Both women screamed in unison as their orgasms engulfed their bodies, separately yet together. Both women heard each other, their cries and grunting like echoes, as their bodies bucked and jerked, burned and sizzled with pure ecstasy. Anthony couldn't help laugh with delight as he watched the two subs share overwhelming bliss. But he could not stand the throbbing in his hard cock any longer and slid Saundra back down on the bed. Kneeling before her, watching her heaving breasts with each hard breath, he pulled her legs up to rest on his shoulders and drove his rock hard shaft deep into his sub's cunt. He fucked her hard, banging against her, feeling his balls slap against her ass. Her sopping pussy was so hot and tight, gripping his shaft as it continued to spasm with her climax.

"Yes! Oh, fuck!" he grunted as he felt his cock stiffen then release the hot cum bursting from the head of his cock into his sub's deliciously tight pussy. He pumped her several more times before he collapsed on top of her then rolled to his side pulling Saundra against him, his cock still nestled within her. "Oh, sweetheart, you feel so good. You were wonderful. I think you can be dominant if you just let yourself relax," he panted softly, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm not sure about that. But, my god, that was incredible. I knew what she was thinking and feeling. Her reactions and passions mirrored my own, as a sub. It was strange having both perspectives of the situation. It was so exciting, what a rush!" Saundra smiled and cuddled closely to her Master.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds