• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • All Five Senses
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All Five Senses

"Fuck you're good at that. Thank you."

"Always happy to be of service". Allie stood up, grinning, and began using tissues to clean herself up.

A few minutes later I was good to go. My cock and balls now nicely filled out the pouch of the G-string.

Allie had her top and bra back on.

"OK. Let's go." I said, heading for the door.

"Hang on a sec," asked Allie. "Put your arms out and give me a slow twirl."

I did as requested. I'm lean and fit with what I consider to be great muscle tone. Allie has always been a fan of my shoulders and butt.

"Nice." said Allie with an appreciative grin. "OK Tarzan, let's go. Your butt is about to be the talk of the town."

As we entered back into the living room, most eyes turned in our direction. Maddie raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry for the delay folks" apologised Allie "I think Steph gave us a medium size when we needed an extra-large. We had to make a few adjustments."

I was quickly the centre of attention. A few of Maddie's friends would have seen me in shorts and nothing else at the lake, but none had seen me in a G-string before. I was getting plenty of admiring glances and approving nods.

Jane, the supposed customer, came over to stand beside me.

"How tight is that around your waist?" she asked. She placed one hand flat on my lower abs and slipped the other hand under the waist string and slid it down my butt cheek.

"What about between the legs?" not hesitating to reach down between my legs for a quick feel, tickling the back of my balls.

"Ah, good thanks" I said with a slightly constricted throat.

I could sense Allie getting protective of her man.

Jane knew exactly what she was doing and decided to raise the ante. "Allie" she said sweetly. "Would you like to try on this outfit too?" She quickly untied the bra, once again bringing her delicious tits into full view. "Hopefully the bra won't be too big for you."

Allie responded equally politely "Actually you're right, it did look a little big on you. Still, I'm sure I can fill it out. You can keep the panties; I wouldn't want you to share anything with me."

Meow.

Allie slipped off her top and bra. With the two topless girls standing side by side, there was a huge contrast between their skin tones -- Jane looking like she was cast in bronze, Allie like she was carved from the purest white marble.

Others must have also been aware of the tension between Allie and Jane. Jane's usual partner in crime, Rachel, decided to enter the fray. "That's not even a fair fight." She declared.

"You're right," added someone I didn't recognise. "Allie's definitely got the goods."

Maddie stepped in trying to defuse the situation. "Girls, we're not going to settle this one way or the other."

Rachel, still liking Jane's chances, wasn't giving up without a fight. "Why don't we let Andrew decide?"

Jane was quick to dismiss this idea. "No way. He'll obviously say it's Allie."

"Not if he's blindfolded, he won't." suggested Rachel with a sly grin. "Unless Allie's not willing to take up the challenge."

Allie was in a bit of no-win situation here. If Jane lost, it was no big deal. If Allie lost, it was a big deal. Worse, my life could also be at risk, should I make the wrong choice.

Still, Allie wasn't backing down. With the colour coming into her cheeks, I could see she was bristling for a fight.

"Ready when you are."

Jane was back in, again raising the stakes. "And who ever Andrew picks gets to fuck him."

Whoa. Jane was in for the kill. This was going way too far.

Allie hadn't considered losing for one minute and wasn't going to back down at this point.

"Fine," said Allie. "And you can stay and watch me doing it, knowing it's never going to be you. The loser isn't leaving until the winner finishes their victory lap."

I'd often fantasied about a threesome, but Allie's proposal wasn't exactly what I'd been hoping for.

It didn't seem like I had any say in the matter. Maybe they wouldn't be able to find a suitable blindfold.

Five minutes later, still in my G-string, I was sitting on a dining chair in the middle of the living room. I was blindfolded (Who was I kidding? Maddie, being cabin crew, had any number of sleeping masks. They double masked me, just to be sure). The rules had been negotiated. The girls were to sit in my lap facing me, straddling me with one leg either side. I had two minutes to "examine" their tits before they swapped. This was way more than I really needed but I argued I needed to be sure. There was a lot at risk, I told them. They reluctantly agreed.

Allie had been wearing jeans and Jane a G-string. So, to ensure that I couldn't tell who was who by what bottoms they were wearing, they were to be naked.

Maddie suggested the girls would cut a deck to decide who went first.

"OK ladies, pick a card." I could hear Maddie's voice. "Jane you're the guest you can pick first. Don't show the rest of the room. We don't want any oohs and aahs giving things away before we start."

There was a brief pause.

"OK. Any last-minute details before we start" asked Maddie.

"Actually, there is." Came a voice. It sounded like Victoria, another of Maddie's friends. "Is there any chance of anyone else joining in? I mean, if this is a tit appreciation competition, can anyone else join in?"

This was definitely Victoria. If there was trouble to be had, Victoria was usually right in the middle of it orchestrating the ensuing chaos (if indeed chaos can be orchestrated).

I couldn't quite understand Victoria's interest. I'd seen her in a bikini at the lake. And I'd also seen her braless, but not topless, at a party a while back. She was pretty flat chested. Not that I disliked that. I'm always amazed by the nipples women with smaller tits have. They always seem to be larger and harder. I don't know whether that is genuinely the case or they just seem larger on the end of smaller tits.

I could hear a slightly exasperated sigh from Maddie. Would she feel sorry for Victoria tit-wise and let her in?

"I can't see what harm it can do. Does anyone else want to join in? Put up your hand."

There was a brief pause followed by a sudden outburst of giggling.

"Seriously! Either you guys need to get out more, or I need to find better friends. That's way too many. Victoria's in, she spoke up first. As for the rest of you come and pick a card. The next three highest cards are in."

I could hear people moving around the room.

"OK." Announced Maddie. "Victoria, Julie, Jasmine and Mrs C. are in. I'll point to you individually when you're up."

Are you fucking kidding me! Mrs C!!!!!

I had no idea who Jasmine and Julie were.

"OK. Contestant number one, you're up. Just drop your clothes over there and you can gather them up when you're finished."

I could hear a slight rustling and then someone gently lowered themselves onto my lap. I could feel warm butt cheeks on my upper thighs. The person felt lighter than I was expecting.

I slowly bought up my hands, working from butt, to waist, to ribs and then inwards to find two tits. First reaction? No way this was either Jane or Allie, or Mrs C, for that matter. Way too small. I could however feel two eager nipples poking into my palms as I began a gentle caress.

I was pretty sure this was Victoria. Either way, I was quite enjoying myself.

Given that I was sure it wasn't either Jane or Allie, I decided to have a little fun. I dropped my hands down a little, bent forward, popped a nipple into my mouth and began flicking it with my tongue.

"Whoa there, cowboy. Nobody said anything about licking," Maddie protested.

I was quick to defend myself. "I wasn't licking, I was tasting. You took away my sight. I have four other senses. I've finished with touch for now and working my way through taste. I still have hearing and smell to go. Anyway, stop interrupting. I only have two minutes. Actually, I think you need to add another 30 seconds, given you distracted me."

Contestant number one ended the argument by reaching a hand around the back of my head, bringing it forward and gently returning my mouth to her nipple.

After a while I shifted my taste testing to the other nipple. Number one wasn't protesting. Far from it, she began to start sliding forward in my lap, grinding on my pouched cock which was beginning to mount a response.

Next, I turned my head sideways and placed my ear over her left nipple. I could hear a thumping heart underneath.

"One minute to go." Announced Maddie.

Really, still a whole minute? I launched a multi-pronged attack - licking and flicking one nipple while I caressed and squeezed the other. Again, the grinding and sliding was happening. My cock was well and truly on the way to an erection and was getting crushed between our two bodies.

"Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One. Time is up." Maddie called out.

I dropped my hands and leant back. Number one ground to a halt and let out a soft sigh.

Slowly I could feel their weight lifting off of me. I could also feel my cock taking advantage of the extra space, trying to spring fully to attention, but trapped and twisted by the G-string. It felt slick and sticky with pussy juices.

As number one stepped clear I could hear a few gasps. I began to reach forward to untangle my cock. My hands were batted away.

"Uh-Uh. It's my mess, I'll clean it up."

I was pretty sure I recognised the voice. Definitely Victoria.

A hand grabbed my cock and lifted it free of the G-string.

"Lift up your butt for a sec."

As I did, the G-string was sliding down my legs and off.

"Ah, sorry Steph, I think this G-string is going to need a wash," declared Victoria. "And so's this," said Victoria, wrapping a hand around my shaft.

I jumped as a wet and warm mouth descended onto my cock.

"What the FUCK Victoria! What are you doing!?" gasped Maddie.

My cock slipped out of her mouth.

"Like I said, it's my mess, I'll clean it up. Anyway, he had his two minutes. I should get two minutes as well. I'm starting with taste and touch. Smell and hearing aren't likely to get much of a look in though".

"Allie, are you OK with this?" asked Maddie.

Was Allie going to save me?

"Well like she said, it's her mess. I'm not cleaning it up. It's a little unorthodox but the same effect really."

The runaway train continued, hurtling wildly down the tracks.

Victoria's mouth was back on my cock. She was enjoying this and doing way more than just cleaning up. She seemed intent on swallowing me whole but couldn't quite get there. It didn't stop her trying though. She backed off and began licking my balls while pumping her fist up and down my shaft.

The audience were getting into it, giving her instructions and egging her on.

This was way longer than my two minutes, surely.

Eventually Maddie called an end to proceedings.

I kept my hands by my side. I couldn't see my cock but I could feel it swollen and rock hard.

I could hear someone whispering, "How fucking hot was that?"

"OK. Contestant number two. You're up."

Shortly after I felt someone lowering themselves into my lap.

When they settled, I could feel a little more weight than last time. I lifted my hands to their butt, then found a wider set of hips. I was slowly trailing my hands up their ribs when I encountered the outward sweep of two swollen breasts. Holy crap, these were enormous. I abandoned my upwards journey and headed inwards. I slid a hand under each breast and gently lifted them up, feeling the weight in my hands. These were easily the biggest tits I'd ever laid my hands on. Again, I started upwards, finding two nipples. They weren't as large as I was anticipating. I bent forward and began sucking on one nipple, again flicking it with my tongue, while my right hand began massaging its twin.

Contestant number two began grinding on my cock. Then she leant back a little, reached one hand behind my head, and squashed my face into her breast. I continued my licking and flicking but, as oxygen started to become a priority, I began gently biting. This didn't get me released, instead I got a soft purr. I bit harder and got pulled in tighter.

I lowered my hands and gently dug my fingers into her ribs. She released me and I took in a few quick gasps of air.

My cock was loving it. I could begin to feel a stirring in my balls.

Then I was back for more. Like Victoria, I'd abandoned hearing and smell.

A nagging thought started working through my brain. This was most likely Mrs C. I'd longed to get a good look at her tits. What I desperately wanted, more than anything else, was to rip off my blindfold and bask in their glory. It was frustrating the hell out of me that I couldn't. I had my face buried in one of her tits while massaging the other and I couldn't see a thing.

Again, after what seemed way too long, Maddie called time.

Contestant number two lifted herself off. My cock didn't need untangling but I could feel that it was desperately in need of a clean-up. If it was Mrs. C, would she do it?

Maddie must have been wondering the same thing. "If you like, I can get a wipe," she offered.

Number two wasn't having any of that.

"Are you kidding me? This is the most fun I've had in ages. Besides, rumour has it, around here, a good blow job gets your lawn done. Is that right?"

Mrs C!

Her warm mouth swallowed my cock.

She began by running her tongue and wet lips from the base of my cock all the way to the top. She stayed there for a few sloppy kisses and then worked her way back down again. After a few laps she began swallowing my balls and jerking her fist up and down my saliva lubricated shaft.

No instructions from the room this time around. Class was in session.

Mrs C. had one last trick. She worked her way back to the top of my cock before sliding the whole thing down the back of her throat, my balls bouncing against her chin, her nose buried in my pubic hair. She kept on bobbing up and down working my cock in the back of her throat and caressing my balls until time was up.

She released my cock with a huge gasp of air and received a smattering of applause from around the room. What a performance. No one had ever done that to me before.

My cock was quickly getting into a state where I was desperately keen to start fucking something.

Still there was no let up. Contestant number three had arrived and a warm arse settled into my lap. A hand settled on each of my shoulders. I hadn't placed a hand on her and already she was grinding on my cock. This was one horny lady.

I found two thighs and from there a nice butt, some flat abs, and shortly after, two firm tits. I was definitely liking these. Were they Allie's? I wasn't sure. I didn't think so. I began tweaking both nipples while I slid my tongue and nose up and down between these two beauties. Then I shifted to one side and latched onto a nipple, again flicking and teasing. I turned my head and rested my ear on a nipple to again find a racing heartbeat.

Number three was really getting into it, grinding on my cock.

I was at a crossroads. I couldn't tell how much more of this I could handle. I continued to squeeze, lick, suck, twist and pinch. My cock was starting to ache and I potentially still had four more blow jobs to endure.

Endure?!

It's not as if I didn't like playing with tits or getting blow jobs. Maybe one of each per day, for seven days, was a better option than seven of each in one day. Not really a problem that I had ever envisaged having. I used to envy those guys in porn videos who danced around in a room full of sex starved woman going from one blow job to the next. Right now, that seemed like a less attractive option.

I kept massaging, licking and teasing number three and eventually it was time for our roles to swap. She lifted off me and enthusiastically began cleaning up. She seemed to be on a one-woman mission to make me cum and wasn't making a bad fist of it (if you'll pardon the pun). Most of my cock was in her mouth and she was gently massaging my balls and trying to reach around behind them. I slid forward in the chair, rocked back my hips a little and spread my legs to give her better access. She began tickling the area behind my balls, trying to reach even further back, while furiously bobbing her head up and down on my cock. All to no avail. Somehow, I sensed disappointment from her when Maddie indicated time was up.

There was a deathly silence in the room. Maybe I wasn't the only one who was flagging. Then again, with what was on display, perhaps the audience had their own issues to deal with. I'm sure there were quite a few well lubricated pussies in the room.

Number four bought with her confirmation of my suspicions. As soon as she lowered herself into my lap and began the now mandatory grinding on my cock she was gushing with pussy juice. As I began my task, her juices flowed over and around my balls and began trickling back towards the crack of my arse. I hadn't experienced anything like this before and found it more than a little distracting, so I made sure I was concentrating on my part of the bargain. The free-flowing pussy juice was a good indicator that this wasn't Allie. This was backed up by my detailed exploration of her tits. Don't get me wrong, they were a nice set of tits, firm and full with two seeming attentive and tender nipples, just not Allie's.

Number four was sliding effortlessly back and forward on my cock.

Once again Maddie indicated it was time to swap. Number four dismounted and knelt down between my legs. She had quite a bit of work to do.

She started with my cock and swallowed half of it before moving back to the top and swirling her tongue around the tip. Then my cock was out of her mouth as she began licking it top to bottom and all ways around. Once she moved her mouth to my balls, she began pumping her fist up and down my shaft. Next, she was behind my balls and heading still further back, pumping her fist all the while. Her hands abandoned my shaft as she lifted both of my knees up and out before licking my butt hole. This truly was a night of firsts. She kept licking and poking, briefly going back to individually suck my balls into her mouth, before giving my butt hole one last going over.

My mind briefly turned to Allie. What was she thinking? With a complete stranger's tongue wedged in my butt hole, surely this wasn't all to her liking. My fantasies were one by one being eroded, and the experience, whilst novel, was terrifyingly exhilarating.

Number four left me and shortly after, number five arrived. She came wet and ready too. As I began to explore her tits, I was taken a little aback. These tits seemed like they were almost an exact replica of number four's. I had a brief moment of panic. If number four and five were Jane and Allie, there was no way I was going to be able to tell them apart. It bought back a sharp focus as I used my fingers and tongue to explore them fully. I was sure they weren't Allie's.

Number five had undone all of number four's efforts in terms of clean-up. When the time came for her to begin, I simply moved into the same position; knees up and out and hips rolled back. I realised as soon as I'd done it, this was awfully presumptuous. Number five didn't seem to mind. She started with my butt hole and then progressively moved forward ending with her tongue and lips massaging the tip of my cock.

My balls were killing me. I'd resisted the urge to cum this far because I was pretty sure Allie was yet to have her turn. If, as expected, Allie was number six, I could release some tension. But then again maybe not. Allie's last words were going through my mind: "The loser isn't leaving until the winner finishes their victory lap."

If that was the case, and Allie wanted to put on a show, then relieving the tension in my aching balls was going to have to wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • All Five Senses
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds