All Girl Family Reunion Ch. 09

"I... I think it's time... we got some sleep." she panted.

"I wish there was room for all of us to sleep together!" Brittany lamented, her head still resting on Lizzie's thigh.

"Oh! I have an idea!" Mal exclaimed, pulling herself out from under her cousins.

She opened her closet and pulled out every spare blanket she could carry.

"Follow me!" she said, leaving the room.

The rest of the girls struggled to their feet, following Mal out into the basement rec room. She dropped the blankets on the floor, and smiled back at her sister and cousins.

"Get as many blankets and pillows as you can find." she said, before returning to strip the sheets from her bed. The other girls all smiled, spreading out through the house to collect more bedding.

Mal got to work moving furniture out of the way, and forming the blankets into a large nest in the centre of the floor.

When the work was finished, the girls all smiled, and embraced one another lovingly. They sank to the bed, cuddling together in a pile.

Soon the room was filled with gentle snores and steady breathing as they fell into unconsciousness.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds