• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • All In The Family Ch. 03

All In The Family Ch. 03

Another couple of weeks passed and on sat morning, Bobby came out to the garage and said "Dad, I'm going to run down to the drug store, you need anything?" And he had this big shit-eating grin on his face. I handed him a ten spot and told him to get me some too.

I knew Cindy was coming later and hopefully bringing her friend with her. I really don't think a girl can go on with two cocks in her and not have an orgasm. But we'd see if we needed to go that far with her on the first 'date'.

As I was working around the yard, I realized that I needed to kill some fire ants bad! So I closed everything up and took off to the local Home Depot store to get some ant killer. When I returned, I see Bobby and Cindy are both here. I put the ant killer out where it was needed and then put it up and washed my hands good to get that stuff off them and proceeded to go into the house.

Right there in the kitchen, Cindy is sitting at the table with a Coke and there sits one of the prettiest redheads you ever saw! She was turned to the side and Bobby was on his knees, eating her pussy already! She only nodded her head when Cindy introduced us and then her head was back and her eyes closed. She was surly enjoying this, but would she cum?

I said, "How about we take this to the bedroom before we stain these chairs and get killed!' And we all took off for the bedroom. As soon as we got there, Bobby was back on her pussy again! The boy evidently enjoyed eating pussy!!

Cindy said "Well, Joe are you going to do something for me or do I have to do myself?"

"Whatever you want my dear little friend!" I answered.

She said, "How about you lie down and let me sit on you cock so I can watch Bobby and Marissa? She said.

"Works for me baby, as long as you get to cum all you want to cum today!" I answered. "You just ride this ole hard pole as much as you want to but don't forget that the tongue needs some exercise too!" As I got up and pulled my clothes off. She was naked in a flash and as soon as I was on the floor, she was putting my cock in her mouth. Oh. I loved the way this girl thinks!! She was sucking me and fingering herself and moaning like crazy. I guess she got good and hot watching Bobby and Marissa.

In just a couple of minutes, she said "Ok, I'm wet enough to take that pole now." Then she got up, straddled me and positioned my cock at the lips of her pussy and sat down on it! As we watched Bobby and Marissa, I soon realized that Marissa had not even undressed yet! Bobby just had her skirt pushed up far enough to get his head under it and into her pussy. I also noticed that this was one of the prettiest redheads I had seen in a long time! She was beautiful! And I knew that I was going to fuck her like I hadn't fucked anyone in a long time. I wanted this pretty thing to come back for more!!

The pounding that my hips were taking jarred me back to the reality that Cindy was fucking me like she was wild!! Her ass was beating my ass into the floor! But I didn't care, just as long as she had a good hard orgasm, and to let Marissa know what it is like to orgasm! It didn't take long and Cindy was screaming that she was cumming and groaning and cursing and so on! I looked over at Bobby and Marissa. Marissa had set up and was watching Cindy with her eyes wide open, like she was scared or something!

When Cindy was finished and climbed off, Marissa said to her, "Cindy, was it really that good or were you just pretending for me?"

Cindy shook her head and answered "Girl, when you have one, you'll know that that was not pretending! I would scream louder and fuck harder if I could, but I can't. It is just incredible!"

Bobby spoke up and said "Well, I've been sucking and licking on her till my whole face hurts and I have drunk a half-gallon of her pussy juice, but she just doesn't seem to get that extra...uummm..whatever.. to make her orgasm!" I thought for a few minutes and during that time, Marissa and Cindy changed places and Bobby and Cindy were now locked in a hot kiss.

Hhmmmm. "Didn't I read somewhere that there are women who have fetishes that can't reach orgasm without that fetish? Wonder what her's is. I hope it's spanking!" I thought. "I'll bet I know what will make her cum. Punishment!! I'll spank her ass real good and then fuck her and I'll bet she cums" I thought. So now I need to get her up on my knees.

"Bobby, let's do some things for Marissa that will make her more likely to orgasm. Go get me some shaving cream and my razor and a hot wash cloth." I said.

Marissa said, "What are you going to do, Joe?" she asked.

"Well, my beautiful little redheaded friend, I am going to shave your hot little pussy so everyone can get to it easily. So you will need to shave it every time you shave your legs, just go on up and shave it too. OK?"

She looked at Cindy and then nodded her head.

I said "While we wait on Bobby, why don't you get up here and lie down across my knees with your cute butt right up here where I can massage it?" I said. She didn't hesitate, she got up and laid across my knees. I rubbed her butt a couple of times and then slid my fingers down her crack to her pussy and got it wet and then brought it back up to her little ass hole and rubbed the wetness into it. She squirmed and little and moaned. "Does that feel really good baby?" I asked.

"Oh yes sir, it does, would you keep doing it for a minute or two, please?" she answered.

I said "Sure baby! Anything you want. And you need to tell us if something really feels good so we can work on that too, OK?" I slid my finger back down and get it wet again and then put some pressure on her tight little asshole. She really squirmed with the pressure. "We'll have to work on her ass," I thought.

I was getting a lot of juices from her pussy by the time Bobby got back (he had to pee). I rubbed three fingers in it real good and then brought them up and licked them and Cindy watched every move. I said "Cindy, have you ever tasted another woman's juices?"

"NO" she exclaimed. I said, "Come here Cindy, come on—hell we are all friends here, come here. Now lick my fingers, sweety." Slowly she leaned over to me and lightly touched her tongue to my finger. "Come on Cindy, this is sex baby, lick it for me!" I said. She leaned over and licked it good and hard and then looked up at me and said "Damn Joe, you should have told me it was so good!" And she leaned over and licked her tongue right up Marissa's crack, from her pussy to the top of her ass! Marissa yelled "Cindy! What did you do? Did you just lick me?" Cindy laughed and said "Yes baby, I sure did, and trust me, it won't be the last time I lick you either! You tasted good Marissa!"

Well, now I set about shaving Marissa's hot little pussy. I had Cindy pull her leg as far over to her as she could and hold it so Marissa wouldn't get too tired and make me cut her or something. When I had finished, I wiped it with the warm washcloth and then felt it. OH man! So soft and smooth!! I said "Marissa, reach down there and feel that and see if you like the feel."

"Oh yes, It's so sexy and soft; and smooth as a baby's ass. I like that feel. Will the guy's like it too?' she asked

"Oh yes baby, guys especially like to eat on shaved pussies!" I answered.

"And the girls too, don't forget!" Cindy said.

I laughed and said, "Well, here comes Marissa's first orgasm kids!" I reached down and run my fingers inside her pussy again and then pushed on into her asshole. She arched up almost straight across my lap and said "Ouch, shit that hurt, but don't stop!" I pumped those fingers in and out a few times and then jerked them out and raised my hand and Whack! Across her ass with my bare hand! She squeeled like a stuck pig, and straightened out again but it was just in time to catch another one across he ass and this time the fingers went back to the little puckered hole and slid right in and pumped a couple of times. She was yelling "Joe what are you doing to me? Why are you spanking me? Cindy, what's going on, Cindy?" I said, "Just cool it baby, I won't hurt you but I want to make you have the best orgasm in the house today! Just give me a few minutes! Doesn't that feel good? You can have that after each lick, ok?"

She nodded her head with tears in her eyes. I whacked her again and again, about 5 times in rapid fire, and then fingers in her pussy, she was dripping wet. I went back up and forced three fingers into her ass. She squirmed and pushed back on my hand, while I twisted them and worked them in and out. And then whack again and she started moaning and reached back and started rubbing her pussy.

I looked over at Cindy who was sitting there, dumbfounded that I would spank her friend and said, "Cindy, help her there, will you? I have got both hands full here. One on a tit and the other spanking her!" Then I got in a few more.. swack, smack and smack. I must have hit her ten or twelve times that round and she was only squirming and rubbing her pussy and Cindy was fingering it hard and fast for her. Then she yelled out, "I gotta have a cock in me quick, I think I'm cumming!

Quickly, Cindy and I just lifted her up and sat her down on my cock and she was doing a war dance on my cock and started yelling and groaning and moaning and growling and shaking her body and going nuts on me. It was all I could do to keep her on my cock. "Yes YES it's here oh fuck! It's here: Cindy I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!!! I reached in between us and shoved my fingers up her ass as far as I could and it started her again! Her orgasm must have lasted a full minute. Cum was just running down my dick onto my balls and onto the bed. It was incredible the amount she discharged just then! Then she collapsed on me and I turned her around and laid her on the bed. She was exhausted, totally.

Cindy said, "Right on Joe, I knew you could do it. But am I going to have to spank her now?" I said, "Only if you want a mouthful of her cum baby!"

Well, she and Bobby had waited long enough I guess and she tackled him and climbed on top and started riding his cock in a frenzy. She leaned down and put a tit in Bobby's face and said "Suck it damn it, I need sucking!" And then she was moaning and groaning and she had Bobby by the hair and was forcing his face into her tit! And she yelled, "Fuck me Bobby, fuck me hard and fast, Shit I need to cummmmmmmm!!!!!.... Oh god, Bobby, you fuck me so good, so good,!"

Bobby threw his arms around her and was forcing her down on his cock as he sat up, "Go deep baby, deep! I got to shoot this cum deep inside you. Oh Baby, Baby, Oh Cindy!!! I got to shoot this load into you deep baby..... UUMMMMFffff" And they flopped back on the floor.

I looked around at Marissa and she was slowly coming around, her eyes were open and she was breathing normally now, so I leaned down to her face and kissed her cheek and said, "You ready for some more fun baby?"

She nodded her head and managed a smile.

I said, "Crawl on up on the bed honey and let's get you going again."

She did and rolled over on her back and I eased up between her legs and got in position and pushed my cock into her hot pleasure box.

She arched up to meet me and moaned, "Oh fuck, you feel good Joe! Don't be gentle honey, fuck me like you mean it, OK?" She then raised her legs up and bent them so she could dig her heels into my back. That not only changed my angle of entry, but also allowed me to get deeper inside her! I really pounded her hard a few times then I reached up with my right hand and got her nipple and started to play with it. This made her slam against me now. I reached down with my left hand, balancing myself on my right elbow, and got hold of her ass cheek and squeezed it as hard as I dared to without leaving a bruise! She was moaning pretty good now! I started really pinching her nipple and squeezing her ass, and she was really getting into it! Marissa reached up and got the other nipple and started squeezing it really hard too. So I now see that this hot little chic is into a little pain!!! She might not have realized it before, but I am pretty darned sure that is what made her cum so good. My spanking her sexy ass has set her going for that pain now. I guess I'll just have to help her a little now and then.

I reached down under her and let some of her juices wet my fingers and started wetting her cute little ass hole. I worked in a couple of my fingers and kept wetting them and working her asshole and she would just moan each time I pushed them into her.

She started moaning louder and humping faster and I figured she was getting close so I reached back and got one of her legs and brought it up to my shoulder. She followed with the other one. Now I was fucking straight down into her. I stopped and pulled out of her pussy.

Her eyes opened wide and she yelled at me, "No Joe, don't stop, I was getting close, Please fuck me till I cum!"

I just smiled down at her and then put my lips on her's and ran my tongue as deep into her mouth as I could. At the same time, I took my cock and positioned it at her asshole and pushed in about 2 inches of cock.

She screamed out into my mouth and her eyes were wide open and I held my lips on her's and continued to push in for about half of my length. Then I stopped to let her get accustomed to it. It took a minute and I maintained my kiss. Then she started moaning and nodding her head and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I started pushing in again and she pushed back against me. Just a minute and I was in all the way. Again I stopped to let her rest some. She shook her head and started humping against me, so I started to pound into her ass.

I lifted my mouth off her's and she yelled at me "Oh you hot fucker! You knew I couldn't take that but you made me anyway, and now I am going to cum on you from it! Fuck it feels good in there. I have never let a guy touch my ass, much less fuck it! Oh Joe, Fuck me deeper and harder. I want to cum again like I did before!"

Cindy and Bobby were finished with their round for a few minutes and Cindy crawled over to us and watched my cock slide in and out of Marissa's hot little asshole, and then she reached over between us and started playing with Marissa's clit and pinching it.

Marissa looked down to see who was doing it and she said "Oh Cindy, you are the best, the very best friend a girl could ever have. I love you!" And then she started really moaning and arching her ass up in the air and we knew she was cummin without her screaming it at us! When she was thru, she continued to hump and said, "Come on Joe, fill my ass with your hot spunk baby, I want it all. I need to feel your spunk spashing inside my ass. Come on baby!"

Well, that took me right over the edge, and I blasted my load deep inside her hot ass. I just collapsed on top of her then, totally expended. My cock only lasted inside her for a minute and then I felt it "plop" out of her.

Bobby, having recovered from his round with Cindy, crawled over and slid his cock right in where I had just left and Marissa just moaned and said, "Oh god Bobby, yes fuck my ass some more. You have no idea how good that feels!" Then she put her legs up around his ass and locked her ankles together and was fucking him like she was wild.

Cindy came over by me and kissed me and we just laid there holding each other for a minute. Then she got up and went to the bathroom and got a washcloth and came back out and wiped my cock clean and looked at me with a mischievous grin on her face. I knew she was going to do something hot and sexy again.

She said, "Joe, let's 69 till we can't cum anymore!"

"You got it baby, come here with that beautiful pussy and let me taste you again!" I said.

She crawled over on top of me and put her pussy right down on my face and took my cock in her hand and immediately put it in her hot little mouth.

Bobby and Marissa were getting close to another good orgasm because both of them sounded like hogs rooting . All the grunts and moans and groans were getting louder.

As soon as they finished cumming, Bobby got up and went to the bathroom, but Marissa came over to us and started helping me with Cindy. I was tonguing Cindy's pussy and Marissa started fingering her asshole. I was working Cindy's titties, so she knew it had to be someone else's finger in her ass. She raised up and saw it was Marissa and said, "Oh Marissa, honey, go girl, don't stop, I love you too. Now you two make me cum good, you hear?" And she was back down on my cock sucking harder than ever! Marissa started licking all over Cindy's ass and Cindy was loving ever lick of it. Just a minute later, she was cumming so hard she had to quit sucking long enough to breathe and scream. She just flooded my face with juices from her hot pussy.

When she had finished, she went back down on my cock and moved off my face and Marissa started licking my face clean and then Cindy's ass and pussy. Cindy came again almost instantly. Then I had to blast into Cindy's mouth and she just held her face down on me and let me pump my cum into her throat.

As soon as I finished, she turned away from me and to Marissa and they began eating each other. That was my first time ever seeing two girls together. I called for Bobby and he came out and his mouth dropped open and his eyes were wide open looking at them on the floor. They didn't last long either and cam together in a thunderous series of cries and moans and groans. Then they just rolled over on the floor, exhausted from the many orgasms they had had.

I got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and then Marissa and Cindy came in and did the same. We all got dressed and went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches and got some Cokes and sat around the table and ate lunch and talked about what had happened. Marissa wanted to come back every time Cindy came over and I assured that I would be happy to see her or that Bobby would take care of her for me. Cindy jumped in and said that only as long as she was with them. Marissa assured Cindy that she understood that Bobby belonged to her and that she wanted Cindy there too, so they could both take care of Bobby. Bobby seemed to like that a lot!

This could get to be a habit, I thought. I'll just have to be careful that I don't overstep my boundries with the rest of my family.

The next encounter was a real surprise to me! But that is another chapter!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • All In The Family Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds