All-Inclusive Summer

Wendy was still sitting behind me, while Fiona was stretched out on the opposite side, her hand still tugging away at my unresponsive cock. "Would it freak you out?" my surprising daughter asked.

"You and Tina?"

"No, silly. Me and your girlfriend. Or, well, any of us and her."

I looked over and saw the other two staring at the centerfold beside me. "Donna too?"

Donna nodded. "For the last few months," she said softly.

"I'm such a fucking moron. I had no idea."

Fiona's laugh grabbed my attention. "No, you're not a moron. You're a father, who has a hard time accepting his little girl is grown up. It's not the end of the world, Adam. Tell them it's Ok, please?"

I glanced over at my daughter, who was waiting eagerly for an answer. I looked over at the other two, and my mind started to imagine what they were talking about. All four of them. In bed. Together. Doing ... things. Naughty, delicious things.

Fiona gave my cock a tug, and I was embarrassed to see I was hard. Very hard. "I think that's a yes, ladies. I need a kiss. One of you. Now."

Wendy was more eager than I thought. She crawled over me, and was on our new friend in a heartbeat. I figured it was time to beat a strategic retreat. I'd had my fun and then some. I had to admit, the idea had my blood running hot. But that was my baby girl, giving my bedmate a tonsillectomy.

I climbed off the bed, and Donna sidled up next to me. "Will it bother you, Adam? It's just playing around."

"What happens in Aruba, stays in Aruba, right?"

She grinned and gave me a big hug and a kiss. "You're the greatest!"

I heard laughter, moans and sighs coming from the bed. Tina was already naked, and Wendy was removing her bottoms. It was a little too much to take, and I decided to give them a moment, and used the restroom. I drank a tall glass of water, before returning to my bedroom.

The bed was a mass of writhing, beautiful women. All three of my girls concentrating most of their attention on the redheaded goddess in their midst. I think the most shocking thing for me was that it was my girl with her head between Fiona's legs, giving her the screaming orgasm I couldn't manage.

Admittedly, it was without a doubt that most exciting thing I'd ever seen. I was content to watch for a very long time, until Donna's rear end, up in the air by the edge of the bed, was too much to resist. I moved up behind her, and fondled her sweet cheeks. It was my way of letting her know my intentions. She wiggled her butt in invitation while she continued to feast on Fiona. When I slid my cock home, she squealed delightfully, before going back to work.

Fiona was right. She had no trouble coming for girls. She even invited me for a ride, and I enjoyed myself, while Donna perched on her face, and my daughter and Tina engaged in 69 beside us. Yes, it was extremely decadent, and no, Fiona didn't come for me, but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Was it awkward, occasionally brushing against my daughter, while rolling around with the other women. A little. Not as bad as I thought it would be. I even pushed her butt out of the way once, when it got a little too close for comfort.

"Geez, Dad!" she growled. "It's a fucking orgy. Deal with it!"

Oh my God! She was right! I was in my first orgy, and the only man present. I don't know what else you could call it with five people having sex with each other. I was lucky, I had a lot of openings to avail myself of, and avail I did. Once I'd finally come, in Teri's sweet pussy, I rolled over and collapsed. Wendy cuddled up to me, and gave me a little kiss. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Didn't freak you out too much."

I was too worn out to argue. "No, not bad at all."

She grinned. "We're still not fucking, you and me."

"No honey."

I got a nice kiss for that. "Good. If you really wanted to, I guess we could, but I'd rather not."

I had to admit, it was kind of wonderful to talk about it as easily as we could, while the other three were twisted together like a pretzel. "You know I love you," I said.

She nodded. "I love you more. Thanks for not getting all weird. This was absolutely crazy. Where the hell did you find someone who looked like that?"

"She is pretty isn't she?"

"Fucking-A! Movie star gorgeous. What's the deal?"

"She found me, last night at the dance. She stopped by our cabana, and I invited her up. I wasn't expecting this, though."

She giggled, hugging me. "I don't expect so." She was quiet for a second while we were entertained by the moans and sighs beside us. "You're not mad at about me and Tina, are you?"

"And Donna," I reminded her.

"And Donna. Angela too, but only a couple of times."

I shook my head. How little I knew my girl. "No honey, I'm not mad. I guess I'm just learning. I suppose if your Mom was still around, you would have been able to talk to her. I guess it's a little awkward discussing your sex life with your old man."

She sat up and grinned. "Not anymore!" I got another quick kiss, and then she was climbing on top of the mess of flesh beside me. I turned on my side and watched. It was an education.

They slowly started to dissolve, Donna the first to join me, lying on top of me exhausted. "Have fun?" I teased.

She nodded wearily. "That was crazy."

"No kidding."

Then Tina separated, and cuddled up next to me. It was only a minute or so later that Wendy and Fiona finally calmed down. Fiona looked a mess, and her face was like a glazed donut. Every one of the girls had spent a lot of time perched on that gorgeous visage.

"Happy, Fiona?" I teased.

"Sweet mother of God," she moaned. "That was unexpected. How are you still alive?"

"I live a charmed life. And one of those young ladies is off limits to me. Anyone feel like dinner?" I asked.

The chorus was a resounding yes. I think it took us close to an hour to pull ourselves together. Claire was right, however. A call to reservations, even at the last minute, found us a restaurant with space for five. "Steakhouse alright?" I announced to a manic suite.

There were no nays, and I was about as proud as a man could be escorting four beauties to dinner. I'll admit I was a little surprised that Fiona could fit in one of my daughter's dresses. She certainly made it look good.

There was a round robin of kisses goodnight, when we parted ways with Fiona. It was our sixth night, and we were leaving the following day. It was sad, knowing we'd never see her again. My original assessment of her as a lousy fuck was gone. So she didn't come from dick. So what? She could suck a mean cock, she was a nice fuck, and she was very willing and flexible. I just had to remember her engaged in 69 with Donna, while I pounded her pussy, and her coming on the blonde bombshell's tongue. That had been hot as fuck!

We posed for pictures, having the waiter take pictures as the table, and strangers outside the restaurant were kind enough to work their way through each of the smartphones, until everyone had a picture to remember the day by.

Arriving back in the room, I was surprised to see the bed had been made. Tina claimed responsibility, having called our suite butler, who had taken care of things. That was good, because the bed had been a complete mess before we were finished.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Bed, we gotta get up early," Wendy reminded me.

Turns out the plan was four in a bed. I didn't think it possible, but seeing Tina and my daughter going at it beside me, and with a little oral encouragement from sweet Donna, Wendy and I were soon taking turns with her two friends. A long time later Tina was riding me, while Donna was parked between my girl's legs. Wendy reached over and took my hand. "This is great, isn't it Dad? Not too weird at all, right?"

A little weird, but I had to admit not too bad. "Thank you for this week," I told her. "And it's not too weird at all."

She grinned at me, stroking Donna's hair, encouraging her. "Still a little freaked out, aren't you?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Just a little."

She wriggled over until she was pressed against my side, pulling my arm around her shoulders. "Deal with it, old man. Things have changed."

They had, at that. I pulled Tina down so I could kiss her, while fucking up into her tight little pussy. Then she leaned over and kissed Wendy, and I watched from up close. "Best fucking vacation ever," Tina whispered, before returning to kiss me.

I wasn't going to argue that. Donna took her turn a few minutes later, and she finished me. Wendy and Tina were already done, and looked adorable, hanging onto each other.

No, not too weird.

* * *

We were up early; we didn't even have sex. The courtesy van left at nine, and we had a lot of packing to do and a few things to take care of, including breakfast. I went out to the pool where I found Manny and made sure he understood I'd been very happy with his service.

"My pleasure, señor Adam. I hope we see you again soon."

"I hope so too," I told him.

At the front desk, I signed off for all of our expenses, and got my receipts. I was surprised to find a message for me. It was short and sweet. A phone number, and the words, "Call me, Fiona."

I was sitting in the back of the van, with Tina under one arm, and Donna the other. It was sad to leave the place behind, but I was confident my drought was over, and it wouldn't be four years before I had sex again.

"Wanna join the mile high club?" Tina whispered in my ear.

Four years? I don't think it was going to be four hours.

============================

Thanks for reading my Tall Tale. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. It's a contest entry and your votes are appreciated. I also love to read your comments and observations. TTT

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds