• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • All The World's A Stage Ch. 2

All The World's A Stage Ch. 2

Sucking on her wet nipple she finally came in a torrent of fluid. Then placing herself onto his cock, he lay down and gently started rocking his hips upward so that she was forced to jut out her breasts that were now glistening like gold. She began to shake again, and like a volcano spread her juices over him, covering his dick and legs with whitish liquid, she then licked off, before clasping her hands around his neck and kissing him, her smouldering lips greeting his wet ones. Then they re-clothed and she agreed there would be no suit against him, and he agreed to fuck the bitch whenever she was around. She was going to leave off him, and if she didn't he had her cum on his pants to prove she had been behaving unprofessionally. Not that he hoped it would ever come to that.

"Lacks conviction" It was now 3 minutes past midnight. The lights in the building had been long out, and I wondered whether I was the only person left awake. The story was all too real, since starting my new job at the sound stage I'd thus far slept with half a dozen women in my first week, including superstars and now a lawyer, as well as a policewoman. Yet there was gaping hole in my sex life, I needed to fill. There's something different about fucking child singers, to the real deal. A week and no-one of superstar status had knocked on the studio door, waiting to record a video (at least no-one of merit) and by now I was yearning for a real celebrity. Looking back at the work I decided it looked good enough, I mean it was true and all so I was speaking from experience. Sighing I turned off the light and went to bed.

Another week went by, and still nothing came to pass, a few sex sessions with the sandwich lady, who was always wanting more etc. but nothing really worth mentioning. Isn't it amazing how fate lends hand when it needs to? A tsunami had got the worst of a sound stage in America, and with a tour of England, and an appearance on TOTP already booked, Britney Spears had no choice but to shoot her new video here in the U.K. And it just so happened that ours was the only one free. I don't know why the writers wrote the song, maybe it was to enhance her image of a slag after seeing the blowjob video, I don't know, but after 2 days of "being sick" (actually I'd just gotten too depressed) I walked in to find a camera and lighting crew together with a redesigned set, waiting for the scenes in the Britney video. And doing the rounds of the dressing rooms (one of my mundane tasks) I walked in to find Ms. Spears desperately trying to make herself drip with water and look like sweat. She was no good at it, and had sent her make-up artists to go out and try to buy some form any joke-shop they could find (there isn't one I a 50 mile radius). She had this really daft maid's uniform on (probably the director's first idea for the song). The front of it was getting quite wet, exposing her underlying bra and fake boobs. Anyway questioning why she was here I asked her,

"Ms. Spears? Are you possibly in the wrong studio, don't get me wrong we love having you, but you're not booked in"

"Go talk to my manager, he'll tell you why we're here"

"Fucking bitch" I whispered under my breath.

"What did you call me?"

"errr... nothing. Are you having problems?"

"Yes actually, are you a stage hand, then you can help me. I need to sweat."

"Then this way Ms. Spears".

I led her down to an exercise room, and pulled out a bottle of scotch which I passed off as diluted fruit juice with a kick. She downed half the bottle before she realised, and the drink went to her head fairly quickly. She needed reminding she was going to exercise before she got on a bike, being steadied, when she promptly fell off the other side into my arms.

"Thanks" she burped. The trying to regain her composure, she tried a few dance moves, as that was something she could do. You never seen Britney dance more seductively then she did then. Waltzing all the way into my arms, bobbing her head, swaying. The works. She was suddenly hot. So I steadied her, and unzipped the back of her maid's uniform which fell down her back. She giggled and took another large swig of the scotch, the whole room soon became an intoxication of scotch and her scent, but I wasn't interested in that. Reaching behind her I unclasped her bra, and it drifted away from her, as did her fake breasts which didn't matter anyway. If you see the full on topless Britney, you'll know she doesn't need the fake breasts. Her ample tits perked up at the sight of my lips licking together. As I explained before, I can't resist a good rack, and although, Britney's may not be as good as Louise from Supersister. At least I was going to kiss some star tit.

Which I did. My tongue darted at the first breast while my other hand began to grope the other, massaging, squeezing and pinching the nipple. She threw her head back, but soon threw it forward. Wanting cock. I was far too hasty it seemed to release my cock. It sprung upwards towards her, not wilting for an instant, and her mouth was around it, deep throating it, licking, cleaning, massaging. The star status of Britney only made my cum swell faster, and as it rose, I found myself with the familiar, she has no idea feeling. I don't know whether the Britney cum swallow video is true and frankly I don't care as I've tasted the real deal. As I disrobed her of her jeans silken panties, the sides of her mouth leaked my cum. I only wish I'd held it in longer. He'd moved up to my chest, she couldn't quite reach my mouth when I wasn't bent over and was cleaning my chest, sucking and gently biting my nipples. I lifted her up, so her darting tongue slipped into my mouth. Whilst I placed her, or tried to onto my balls, as she was drunk it was difficult to manouver. Her pussy lips were tight, so tight that my tanned cock (did I mention I'm euro-indian?) had to be slammed against her wall 5 times before it could just penetrate it. After that I pushed her down on my cock roughly, and began to slide her up and down as she grabbed my ass. And I her ass with one hand and her breasts with the other. She eventually began to slide 3 fingers into my ass, while my hands slid up and down her legs, her hunched up body not letting me down to her feet, But at a perfect view to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples.

Eventually we both shuddered and released out juices into her. She was so tight, that none escaped until I withdrew my cock, when some slid down her leg. She seemed a little pre-occupied. And she realised the video and burst out laughing. The late teen/early 20 year old was extremely randy, but wouldn't have any more of the same sex. I felt myself getting angry. If I was the first or even if I wasn't she was gonna feel my wrath. I told her this, and without waiting for a reply I grabbed her ass, turned it towards me and entered her from beneath. It was a little easier the second time, but she cried out in pain when she knew I wasn't going gently. My hands rounded her, one went up, one went down, fleeing her nipples while the other caressed her leg, then moving back up fed fingers into the hole where my cock was already roaming the inside.

Eventually some how, 4 of my thin fingers were in there, just as my dick left. The four fingers made her tremble and as they explored a wave of her fluid passed over them and into my hand, which I bent over and sucked up. My cock ready again, as her body contained enough erotic thought to keep a penis upright for a lifetime smashed her small ass. Her hole widened, and she screamed in pleasure and pain as My dick began to rock her, pumped itself in and out, while my fingers tried to get high and higher up in her pussy. She trembled in me releasing a wave of my own fluid high into her ass. I was exhausted and she was sweating as she wished to. She was still having a botchy personality. She'd become irritable from the alchohol and was now sobering up, and sat down on an exercise bike. There was no point in hiding her nude psyique from me now, and she slumped over the handle bars, exhausted.

She began singing softly to herself "I'm a slave for you", which gave me an idea, although sex wear men out, women can carry on for much longer, so I commended Britney, no I forced Britney to give me another blow job which she did under duress until my dick could almost cum again. I then stopped her.

"Alright Britney, you finally look the part for your video, you'd better get going."

She looked relieved and got off the bike, and I got on, she turned to face me, smiling. "Thank you"

"No, thank you"

All it took was one fluid motion. She couldn't resist and didn't try to. I sat her down on top of men on the bike. My cock inside her, she began to pedal. Slower, and then quicker, as my thrusts into her got faster and faster. She began to go naked at 40 kph, and every other pedal I would thrust up into her, making us both rise from the saddle. I came in her at 50 and she in me at 45 and 50. I grabbed her hair, stuffed it into my mouth, and began whipping her with her own wet hair. I felt her boobs, squeezed them, pinched them so she went just tht little bit faster so we bounced in each other more times. I turned her round on me, and sat her on my dick, her feet behind me, as I began to pedal, it was bumpy, but intentionally so so I explored her pussy fully, causing her to gasp when our mouths weren't full of each other. I could began to sense when she would scream and bit her lip for her so she wouldn't have to, making her leap from the saddle and fall roughly back onto my cock again. I then re-ripped her ass apart from on the bike, slamming all 5 fingers in to her pussy while my head bent around, keeping her mouth still, and allowing my hands to grope her nipples. One disadvantage of the bike was that she couldn't give me a blowjob on the bike.

Finally I let her go, to go shoot her video, and what you see on the finished product is a result of my handiwork. I let her go when a lawyer came through, the same one I was writing about earlier with a semi large rack. The two didn't fuck each other. The closest they got to that was climbing on top of each other, when I pushed the lawyer onto Britney (both nude) when I was giving it to Britney doggy style. There's a saying that it only takes 15 minutes. The lawyer was the 15- minute one. Compared to Britney she was a warm down. However the Lawyer did take me out to dinner, where she gave me a blowjob from under the table and sat on my dick as I made a mess of the booth with my cum. When I got back to the stage Britney was gone with only the finished tape as proof of my work. If I hadn't known better I would've said that the infamous blow-job really gave it to her, and could've been done before the video was shot. I know better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • All The World's A Stage Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds