• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Allan Sells Arta

Allan Sells Arta

I had a night off again after lying to my husband and Allan was planning to take me for dinner in a restaurant on the coast. I dressed out of home in a casual outfit consisting of a decent long skirt and a long sleeved blouse. I changed dress at Allan's home and wore a short tight leather green skirt, a red lycra top and a green leather jacket. I had my black stockings and suspenders on and pulled a dark green silk string panty underneath. I completed my garb with a dark thigh high green leather boots. I was oomph!, I knew I was. When you are horny and crave for cock like mad you gotta wear the things to attract the right tool to satisfy your desires.

We reached the restaurant an hour later although it was only twenty minutes from Allan's home. On the way I sucked Allan while he figured my pussy. It was so exciting that Allan decided to park in a dark spot behind some bush and shove his dick into my juicy pussy. We fucked in the dark of night and I was staring at the stars while he drove me crazy with his monster dick digging me to ecstasy. I came three or four times before Allan blew his hot cum into me. Fully satisfied we got back in the car and headed for the restaurant. I cleaned Allan's dick with my tongue in the car and we reached the restaurant hungry.

The restaurant was lowly lit, one can hardly distinguish who were there. Allan knew these kinds of places well as he surely had a hectic past screwing dames around. We had a table in the middle of the dining hall. We ordered drinks and enjoyed the soft music and talked about petty matters. I felt someone's glare on me and as I raised my head I saw the old man gazing at my thighs now visible because I had crossed my legs while sitting. The part of my thighs between the skirt and the black stocking were visible until my ass cheeks. The contrast between the white thighs, the green skirt and the black stockings was stunning and liable to drive a eunuch to a severe urge to screw me. I said nothing to Allen and enjoyed the admiration I deserved.

The food was taking some time and we ordered another round of drinks. The stranger left his seat and reached our table. He introduced himself as Marc, a foreign businessman taking some time off after his work. He was very decent and polite and showered me with compliments on my figure, dress and the effect I produced on him. Allan introduced me as his newly weeded wife on honey moon . The drinks came and Marc advised the waiter to bill him instead. We talked about business and other craps.

We were now very relaxed and enjoying each others company. Marc talked about Allan about a deal and asked him to consider it coolly without any fuss. Allan asked Marc to elaborate on the deal and as a shrewd businessman Marc asked Allan to consider selling me to him for one night. I choked out of astonishment while Allan smiled. I defended myself and Allan built up a story about morality. Marc was understanding and he decided to tell us his price. I was worth Rs 100, 000 about $ 3,000 to Marc. I was overtaken and realised I could grow rich while being pleased at the same time. I internally agreed and was about to say yes when Allan said no to Marc. He doubled the amount and my pussy juice left my cunt out of control. I wanted Marc badly now and for nothing. I wanted him to screw me on the table in front of everybody because he deserved it. Allan asked me if I agreed and I told him it is he who shall make the decision keeping in mind that he would have to live with it. Allan and Marc agreed. We finished dinner hurriedly and left the restaurant. Allan would wait for me in the restaurant.

We drove away in a white BMW to Marc's hotel about five minutes away. He had already dipped his finger in my now flooding cunt. We went to his room and Marc switched the air conditioner on. It was sign it was going to grow hot in the room. Marc made the drinks while I sat comfortably watching him. He came back and offered me scotch on the rocks and started a hand work on my body, caressing my thighs, pressing my tits and ploughing my waists. I responded by undressing him, removing his silk shirt and unbuttoning his pants. He observed I was not very shy for a newly wedded wife and I told him I am always eager to get screwed. He liked that and his desires increased. I finished working on his pants and let off a blemish red dick the kind white people wear. It was ok for $6,000. I would do more for that. It was not the stunning type dick but I supposed he would please me for to night. Any way Allan is waiting to do me and I am sure He would do it differently tonight, to my benefit.

I sucked Marc's dick and felt him grow between my lips and expected it to grow further but it stopped growing. I am so used to Allan's big thing that I keep thinking all men are like him. I kept sucking him drawing his pre cum to oil his stick now very hard. Marc was now working on my tits, biting, pressing and sucking it as much as he could. Pussy juice was now trickling between my legs and my panty was soggy with Allan's cum and my honey flowing freely. Marc's fingers reached my fuck hole and I spread my legs to allow him to play with my cunt lips and clit. He pulled my panty to one side and saw a white mass of Allan's cum mixed with pussy juice, He dipped his finger into it and rubbed it around my cunt lips. Impulses of pleasure travelled around my body when he removed his finger to taste it. He dipped his finger again massaged my pussy and shove the finger in my mouth. I tasted Allan's cum and recognised it immediately and enjoyed it. Marc saw it and grew wild. He lifted me in his arms and placed me on the bed. He undid my skirt, removed my top and fought with my panty and finally tore it into pieces leaving a hole enough to shove a hard dick right into me. He raised my thighs by placing his hands under my ass and brought my cunt to his mouth. He worked his lips in my soft cunt biting on the clit and labia. More juice oozed out of my cunt and Marc licked it up. He shove his tongue into me and worked inside my cunt walls and swallowing more cum. He turned around his lips glued to my cunt and shove his hard cock again in my mouth. Pre cum had accumulated on top of his dick head and I used my tongue to massage his dick head. Marc liked it and started mouth fucking me while he drove his tongue deep in my cunt. Removing his tongue from my cunt he placed in my ass now soaking with hot pussy fluid. His tongue entered my ass immediately and it felt like a silky soft dildo was getting into me. I was enjoying it and pitying Allan who was waiting there.

He then removed his tongue from my ass and his dick from my mouth and kissed me making me taste my ass. I enjoy everything men do to me and I kissed him harder to approve his doings. His lips left mine and he worked again on my cunt top where I fingered myself. Two minutes later, I came in a spurt blowing pussy juice in his face. This happens occasionally and it feels good to blow out like men do in my cunt, face and asshole. I felt goody for a couple of minutes while Marc finished up the last drop of my cum.

He turned around and raised my hips to him and plunged his hard dick into me. He pounded my pussy to my delight and I came again and again in torrents unhindered. He increased his tempo and I could feel his dick would blow a load. A huge amount of cock fluid flooded my pussy and the sound of his cock digging my cunt made funny noises. He kept digging me and I came again. He screwed me more and more and straightened suddenly over me. Pulling his cock out of my cunt, he grabbed his prick with his right hand and started shaking violently. Seconds later a thick mass of white jelly flew in the air and landed on my chin, tits and belly. The hot cum flowed down while I tried to catch the mass deposited on my chin to no avail. Marc brought his cock to my mouth and I licked the white paste hungrily. Marc laid down tired. I was expecting more. I am used to it.

After resting for a while I dressed up and Marc brought me back to the restaurant. I looked for Allan but could not find him. I saw the car headlights blinking and I knew Allan was waiting for me so I headed for the car park. When I reached the car the door opened and a Chinese girl got down, smiling. She went passed me saying Allan was good. I knew he was and was happy he had been enjoying the Chinese girl while Marc was doing me. Allan asked me to get in and warned that I was going to have it. I giggled because that's what I like. We left the car park with Allan's thumb in my wet hot cunt and my lips already circling his cock head.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Allan Sells Arta

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 441 milliseconds