Allen's New Apartment Ch. 01

On the following Friday evening, after Allen had supper with the Mueller's, the three of them retired to the family room to enjoy a brandy or two. Although Karl and Inga sipped their brandy, Allen drank heartily and had soon become mellow and talkative. The Mueller's introduced sex to the discussion and they talked about the various sexual lifestyles that people lived. Allen joined in and soon was recounting some of his sexual peccadillo's for Inga and Karl. Inga kept his brandy glass filled to keep him in this mellow and talkative mood as Allen continued with his sexual history. Inga spoke up during a lull in the conversation, "I don't care what anyone says, I love to fuck," she declared.

"My," said Karl, "that's a crude way of coming to the point."

"Yeah, Inga, why don't you say what you mean, instead of being so wishy washy," Allen said as they all laughed.

"Well, I could have said screw, the big trick, intercourse or the horizontal mambo, but nothing makes the point like the word, fuck!" she said emphatically. "There is something about the word, fuck, that seems to put everything into perspective and, in effect, says it all," she concluded. They all laughed again and sipped their brandy, Allen heavier than the others. "Now then, Allen, tell us have you had any interesting dreams that you can recall?" Inga asked. Allen nodded and began to talk about his dreams. His tongue loosened by the brandy removed his inhibitions and he started by admitting that his apartment may indeed be 'dream factory'. "Oh, tell us, please, Allen, tell us what you can remember. I so love dreams," Inga admitted.

"Well, some of them are pretty erotic," Allen began, "and I hope this doesn't offend you, but you two are in some of my dreams," he admitted, not revealing that they were in all his dreams.

"Oh how exciting!" Inga said, thrilled with tone of the conversation, "I can't wait, Allen, tell us right away!" she encouraged him.

"All right, but remember it was just dreaming and no one controls what they dream, right?" Allen stated. Both Karl and Inga agreed that dreams are not real and they would not be offended in the least with what ever Allen dreamed. Allen, fearful of making them angry, decided not to describe his erotic dreams with a lot of detail. He told them that in some of his dreams he was naked and they were naked too. Sometimes they asked him to masturbate for them and that later he could hear them making love in their bedroom. He also said that one time he walked down the stairs and their bedroom door was open when they were making love.

Both Inga and Karl smiled and sipped their brandy, filling Allen's glass again. "Well, Allen, perhaps you may be leaving out some parts, because that sounds pretty tame for an erotic dream," Karl told him, looking deep into Allen's eyes. Allen didn't know how to respond. He started to say something then stopped, seemingly unable to answer. "Allen, there is more to your dreams," Karl said as Allen looked at him quizzically. "First of all, those were not dreams and they were much more erotic than you have admitted," Karl told a stunned Allen. Continuing, Karl related how he and Inga would give him a slow acting sedative in his food each night. When he fell asleep they would come into his room and induce him to participate in all sorts of sexual activity. When they finished, he would be given an antidote to continue sleeping.

Allen was dumfounded. "You're just kidding, right?" he asked timidly, remembering some of the depraved things he had dreamed. Karl shook his head and tried to put him at ease while Inga put a tape in the VCR. "You taped my dreams?" he asked, astounded. Inga told him that they always tape sexual activities and enjoy watching them again and again.

Allen, more scared than angry, asked them if they intended to blackmail him with the tapes. "No…no," Karl said, "We don't do blackmail. The tapes are for our enjoyment only, unless you intend to expose us," Karl continued. "The tapes are a form of insurance against exposure, but that is not what we want, Allen." Inga pressed play and the tape began with his first night in his new apartment. Allen was transfixed and embarrassed at the activity on the screen. They all watched in silenced as one night's activity was followed by the next and the erotic scenes became more perverted. Allen watched as he was fucked in the ass, sucked Karl's cock and Inga's cunt, had his cock sucked by both of them and the most provocative scene, where he displayed his mouth full of Karl's cum.

"Allen," Inga began, "please don't be angry with us. If you want to leave, we understand, but we both want you to stay her with us and participate with our 'games'," she said. Allen tried to seem indignant, asking how could they violate his privacy, but he was not really fooling his landlords. His words didn't ring sincere. "After all, you really can't claim invasion of privacy when you consider all the times you sat at the stairs watching Karl and I fucking in the mirror, can you." Allen shook his head no and became quiet, sipping his brandy and looking at the floor. He could hear Inga get up and remove the tape from the VCR then all was quiet. He looked up to see Inga naked and coming toward him. She was absolutely gorgeous, shapely body, magnificently full breasts that swayed provocatively, and a lovely trimmed blonde bush.

Her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders as she kneeled before him and unzipped his pants. Allen, still stunned, watched as she found his semi hard cock and exposed it. She drew his foreskin back and licked his cockhead. Instantly his cock responded and engorged to its rock hard fullness. Inga closed her lips around his cockshaft and took him deep in her mouth several times then deep throated him. As she licked and sucked his cock, she unbuckled his belt and pulled at his pants and shorts. Allen lost in the wonder of Inga's mouth and tongue, hurried to assist her and soon was as naked as Inga. Karl, naked too, bent over the back of Allen's chair. He took hold of Allen's nipples with his thumbs and forefingers to gently roll, squeeze and pull at them.

Inga paused sucking Allen's cock to help him lie down on the thickly carpeted floor where she resumed her sucking. Karl straddled Allen's head with a knee on either side of his head to lower his balls to Allen's mouth. Eagerly, Allen opened his mouth to receive Karl's balls as he licked and sucked them into his mouth. Karl lifted his balls from Allen and placed the tip of his huge cock on his lips. Opening his mouth, Allen licked the cockhead then took the huge cock deep into his mouth and throat. Meanwhile, Inga was driving Allen rapidly toward the edge with her tongue. Crossing the point of no return Allen managed a muffled groan, with Karl's cock still in his mouth, and exploded in a powerful orgasm.

His balls pumped huge wads of warm thick white cum into Inga's eager mouth. She swallowed and continued to lick his cockhead hard to receive more thick cum to swallow. Inga pressed her swirling tongue hard onto Allen's super sensitive cockhead. The sensations were so intense that Allen nearly passed out, but quickly recovered. Inga jumped up and run to Karl to kiss him and transfer a huge wad of cum into his mouth. The moment was so erotic to Karl that he lost control and erupted in a strong orgasm into Allen's mouth. He pumped several volleys of cum into him and he rolled over on the floor gasping from the intensity of his orgasm.

Unfulfilled, Inga straddled Allen's head and lowered her sopping wet pussy to his lips and tongue. She grasped his head and pulled his face hard into her sex, grinding her cunt into his mouth. Grasping her asscheeks, Allen held her close as he inhaled her scent and savored the flavor of her cunt. She rode his mouth hard, moaning with pleasure as her senses drove her relentlessly toward orgasm. "Ohhhhh, God," she screamed and pulled hard at her nipples. Suddenly, Inga closed her eyes, looked up with her mouth open and shuddered with savage orgasm that consumed her. She spasmed each time the tongue at her sex touched her clit and came with each spasm. Finally, she too rolled over onto the floor exhausted, with her spent lovers.

The three of them lay still trying to recover from their intense lovemaking. Moving first, Inga took Karl in her mouth and slathered her tongue all about his cockhead to restore it to a rock hard state. She reached out to Allen and began to stroke his cock to bring him to erection as well. None of them heard the key turn in the door as they began to recover their energies. Suddenly, a dark bush and two creamy white thighs pressed against Allen's cheeks, covering his face. A moist sweet smelling pussy descended toward his mouth and he eagerly opened to receive it. As he began to lick the juicy pussy, he heard Inga cry out happily, "Helga, how wonderful!"

Helga had returned a day early and had walked in on the threesome in the throes of their passions. She had quickly stripped naked to join the trio on the family room floor. Enjoying the tongue pleasuring her, Helga leaned over to kiss Inga's lips tenderly. "Oh, Helga, I'm so glad your back," Inga told her. She resumed sucking Karl's cock while looking at Helga kneading her breasts, eyes closed and her head back lost in pursuit of a very much sought-after orgasm. A soft moan escaped her lips as Allen's tongue worked its magic on her pussy and clit. Karl and Inga watched eagerly as their maid rapidly approached orgasm from the unrelenting tongue at her sex. Expectedly, Helga stiffened and uttered a low groan as she shuddered through a strong orgasm. Her juices squirted fruitfully from her pussy to drench Allen's face, mouth and tongue.

She moaned throughout her orgasm, trembling from the marvelous sensations, as Inga rose to embrace her and kiss her passionately. Karl crawled behind Helga and straddled Allen's waist with a knee on either side of him. His cock, fully engorged, parted Helga's cuntlips from behind and entered her pussy, sliding slowly inward until his balls lay on Allen's forehead and nose. Tonguing Karl's balls, Allen watched his landlords huge cock fucking Helga and he licked the huge soft balls on each thrust. Inga moved in front of Helga, lay down spreading her legs and coaxed her maid to suck her hot pussy. Helga eagerly complied.

The orgy continued to nearly midnight and each of them had cum several times. Allen was exhausted and watched the two women completing a sensuous sixty-nine. Helga was beautiful. Her dark hair contrasted with Inga's light blonde and their tits were about equal in size with Inga having the edge. Helga's breasts were slightly conical, without a hint of sag, had large puffy areolas and hard erect nipples. Her ass was absolutely splendid. Tight well shaped asscheeks and a cute small rosy asshole nestled between her lovely asscheeks. The women finished their erotic coupling and lay gasping from their mutual orgasms.

When the four of them sat down in armchairs to recover from their sexual escapade, the conversation centered on Allen. Karl smiled at him and asked, "Have you decided to leave or stay?"

"Wild horses couldn't drag me away!" Allen exclaimed. "That was absolutely incredible!" he continued.

"Yes, I agree it was quite fantastic," Karl said. "There is no question that we want you to stay, but as they say, 'you must pay your dues'," Karl told him. He explained that it was their custom to have him serve as a submissive for a time to earn his privileges. As a submissive he would be expected to serve Inga, Helga and him in whatever they asked of him in their sexual activities. It would require him to stay naked at all times while in the house or his apartment. Further, he would participate voluntarily in S & M sessions or activities that would involve humiliation, pain and pleasure. "Those are the conditions to stay, Allen. You must decide by morning," Karl said.

Allen was told that if he decided to stay, the new rules would go in effect in the morning. If he decided not to submit then he could find other lodgings. They four of them retired for the night, Allen to his apartment, the Mueller's to their bedroom and Helga to her maid's quarters. Unable to sleep, Allen pondered his future for most of the night. He had never considered S & M at any time in his life. But on the other hand, the life here was worth the cost. Great inexpensive lodgings, free food and drink, great sex and all for the price of submitting to their erotic desires. Yes, he would stay.

The End; Part 1

(To be continued at Part 2)

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 750 milliseconds