• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alone At Last

Alone At Last

I dropped my wife off at the airport that morning, knowing full well what I had planned. For weeks my wife has been planning a business trip, and all the while, I have been planning to get her 18-year-old daughter, my daughter.

I got home and rushed about the house, taking the liquor bottles out of the cabinet and putting them on the counter. I went into her room and took a pair of her panties from her hamper as I have done so many times before, I licked them clean.

Around three in the afternoon I heard a car pull into our drive. I waited for her to come up that drive. Her red hair, so small only 5'2, tiny little body, pert breasts. She could make me rock hard just from brushing past me in the hall.

The front door opened and she walked in, tossing her book bag down in the entry way. She brushed past me. Moving through the living room and into the kitchen.

"My Mom gone?" She asked, taking a bottle of water out of the frige and sipping.

"Yep." I said as I moved next to her and poured myself a shot. I knew she was watching me, she watched me toss the first one down...the only one I would have. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing daddy..." She said and looked away

"What you want some?" I asked, waiting for her to take the bait.

"Mom would kill you.." She answered looking down at her feet. She was wearing a nice little black skirt and a red long sleeved top. Small little black baby-doll shoes with no socks. Her legs were bare and I just wanted to slide my hand right up her soft skin under her skirt to find her panties.

"Lets make a deal, this week, we tell mom nothing about anything that happens, and you and I will finally do some real bonding..." I said, pouring her a shot of the crown royal. She looked up.

"Really?" She said, her pouty little lips wet from having just licked them, I could feel my cock pressing against my pants.

"You have to promise not to tell about anything!"

"I won't."

We moved to the couch, by the time half the bottle was gone, she was so drunk, she couldn't even manage to keep her legs closed. I could see the little pink panties, wet with drunken arousal. I began to make my move.

I leaned close to her, sliding an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close. She laid her head down on her daddy's chest.

"Let me ask you baby girl, have you ever been with a guy." She giggle and mumbled a no. Then giggled some more. "Want daddy to make you feel good baby?" She looked up.

"Whaa, I feel fine?" She said with a giggle.

"I wanna make you feel better, I want to make you cum." Her head bobbed a bit and she leaned back against the couch...I took this oportunity and leaned around the front of her. My hand slid under her shirt and bra and I pushed the clothes down and away, her ample little breast popped out of the top of her shirt and she closed her eyes, I began to kneed her sucking her nipple into my mouth and biting it softly.

She moaned softly as I sucked for a moment, her nipple becoming hard against my tongue. I helped her to lift her shirt over her head, along with the bra, I moved down in front of her, I could smell her arousal. I pushed her little skirt up over her hips, revealing her little panties. I pulled them down, she lifted her hips, with what strength she could use to help, I knew she was to drunk to stop me. I knew she also wanted my cock. Wanted daddy to fuck her.

I spread her legs, putting one knee on each shoulder, I looked at her pink glistening pussy for a moment before sliding my tongue up and down her slit to start, she instantly began to moan.
I sucked on her little clit and I slid my fingers into her, breaking her little wall. She made a little gasp but the alcohol must have dulled most of her pain, because she came almost instantly.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you." I asked, she was looking at me with growing passion.

"Yes daddy fuck me, please, fuck me."

"Where should daddy fuck you..." I said as I slid my cock from my pants.

"In my pussy daddy please...daddy fuck it."

"Sure baby sure...Daddy will fuck it. Spread your legs for me." She did as she was told, holding her legs apart for me. I rubbed the head of my swollen cock against her little wet cunt, then slammed it in. She moaned loudly and I grabbed her little breats rubbing them as I pounded her, I could have cum right then, but I wanted to savor the moment, so I slowed down and pumped her slowly. I leaned down and tangled my tongue with hers, her breath hot in my mouth. As I leaned down to suck her breast I felt her tighten, and began pushing harder knowing she was getting close to cumming on my cock. I pushed it in as far as it would go rocking my hips, and she came hard, her mucles tightening around me, her little body shaking, she cried out in pleasure...

"YES DADDY OHHHHH" I grabbed her and began to fuck her harder, I was getting ready to cum...

"Open your mouth baby, get ready for daddy to cum." She did as she was told opening her mouth wide, I pulled out of her quick as I could standing, getting light headed as I tugged my cock leaning it into her mouth. My load shot hot and forceful into her mouth, I could feel her tongue against my tip. She gagged a bit at all the cum, but swallowed it down having nothing else to do with it.

I swept her up in my arms and carried her to my bed. Laying her down and getting in with her, I asked softly as I pulled the covers over her ravaged body. "You remember your promise?"

"Yes daddy..." She said as she drifted to sleep. "Good girl." I said, as I wrapped my arms around her and slept in the perfume of her hair.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alone At Last

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 956 milliseconds