• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Alone In The Park?

Alone In The Park?

She was frustrated and couldn't sleep, so she decided to go for a walk in the park. It was late, but she lived in a safe enough neighborhood that she wasn't really worried. Besides, there were lights all around the park.

After walking for a while she decided to sit down on a bench beside the waterfall, and listen to the water. The rushing water always had a calming effect on her. She dozed off for a bit. She didn't think she had been sitting there that long, but she must have been because she noticed that there was pressure on her bladder and she didn't remember it building. It just sort happened all of a sudden. No worries she thought, I will just ignore it, and it will go away like it always does.

There she sat, watching the turtles and the fish in the water, and listening to the waterfall, all the while trying to ignore the building pressure in her bladder. She could not. She didn't want to go home, she was enjoying the peaceful night too much. A thought occurred to her that she would just pee right where she was, because there was no one else there. She tried to rationalize this in her head. It was just like camping, or stopping on the side of the highway on a long drive. Nobody would care, and nobody would see her. She stood up, walked into the woods a little ways behind some trees and pulled down her pants and panties. As she squatted and pulled her panties out of the way, she noticed a wet spot in her panties. She thought that some must have leaked out while she was dozed off. No matter she thought she would pee, then go sit back on the bench and enjoy the silence of the night.

She held her breath so she could listen more carefully. She didn't hear or see anything. When she was sure that nobody was around, she started to relieve herself. She heard the snap of a twig. She froze, and stopped her flow. She was holding her breath, and sitting motionless, her heart pounding in her chest so hard she thought that it would jump right out. A minute later, she didn't hear any other sounds, so she quickly finished relieving herself, stood up, and started to pull up her pants and panties.

This time she heard footsteps coming down the pathway. As fast as she could, she finished pulling up her pants and ran as causally as possible back to the bench to sit down. Her heart was still racing. She thought to herself, what for? It's not like I care if someone saw me. It's not like I'll ever see them again if they did. As all these thoughts were going through her head, she felt her pussy tingle, and could feel the wetness there. It was then that she understood why her panties had been wet before she peed. All the while she could still hear the footsteps coming closer.

She was just saying to herself, in her head, that she should probably go home when someone sat next to her on the bench and startled her out of her thoughts.

She jumped. The man next to her said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. You looked like you were deep in thought."

"Errr...Uhm.. Yes I was "she stammered. She knew he must have been able to hear the quiver in her voice, because even she heard it. She had to settle herself down. She couldn't help thinking that he had seen what she had done.

"Nice night for a walk isn't it?" he asked. He never looked at her. He just stared straight ahead.

"Sure is" she answered, noticing that the quiver in her voice had disappeared. Her heart wasn't racing quite as much, but her pussy was still tingling. She stood up, and started to walk away...."Have a good night" she told him.

"After a show like that, I definitely will. Thank you very much" he chuckled.

She stopped dead in her tracks she could tell her face was flushed because it was so hot all of a sudden. She tried to think of something to say, but the words just wouldn't come. So she turned to him and smiled nervously.

He chuckled deep in his throat and said "Aren't you going to finish what you started young lady"? She could see that he was already rubbing the bulge at his groin.

Her cheeks flushed, and she managed to answer "Whatever are you talking about"?

"You know full well what I am talking about. I saw you squatting and peeing just over there." He gestured with his head. You heard me walking down the path, and yet you continued. If you didn't want anyone to see you, then why didn't you just stop?"

"I... I....I...th-th-thought th-that maybe it was a ra-ra-rabbit in the bushes, or a-a-an animal in the forest" she knew she must have sounded ridiculous.

"That was incredibly erotic. You must think so too, or you would have run away after I first said something. Why are you still standing here?"

"I don't know" she managed to say in a whisper. She knew from the tingling in her pussy, and the juices she could feel oozing out of her, why she was still there. She was utterly excited by the idea of peeing in the park and getting caught. Also, the bulge in his pants wasn't helping either. She loved cock, and she could tell that his was big.

"Come here and sit down" he said as he patted the bench next to him.

She did.

"Are you a little slut?" he asked

"Most certainly not" she responded a little bit angry that he would think that of her.

"You must be, if you like peeing outside and being seen by strange men. That's what sluts do."

She didn't say anything she just sat there staring at the ground. She wanted to run away and go home to her bed, but she couldn't move.

"You, little slut, have made my cock hard, so what are you going to do about that?"

Again she said nothing.

"Answer me slut!!" By this time he was standing in front of her.

All he heard from her were sobs. She couldn't believe that a complete stranger was talking to her like this. Let alone that was she sitting there taking it, when she could just get up and leave. The only thing that was keeping her here was the tingling in her pussy, and the thought of the huge package inside his pants. The sound of him unzipping his pants roused her from her thoughts.

The next thing she knew, he had grabbed a handful of her hair, and thrust her mouth onto his cock balls deep. She almost choked from the sheer size of it. She tried to pull away, but his hand held her head there. With his hand entwined in her hair, he moved her head so that his cock was fucking her mouth.

"You like that, don't you, you little cock sucking slut? This is what you came here for tonight isn't it? To have someone catch you peeing, so you could have a cock to suck?"

She tried to answer him, but his cock in her mouth prevented her from saying anything intelligible. But she found herself mumbling an "uh huh" into his cock. As she said this, she grabbed his shaft with a free hand and began sucking his cock with all the skills she had learned over the years.

"Oh you dirty little cock slut! You like my cock in your mouth don't you? You should see you sucking my cock. Such a greedy little cock slut you are. I bet you suck a lot of cock?"

She was so lost in what she was doing, she didn't even answer him. She just sucked his cock harder, and faster, fondling his balls with her other free hand. She was so turned on, she was sure she had soaked through both her pants and panties. Her pussy was so hot.

I guess fondling his balls was too much for him, and it put him over the edge. He roughly held her head so his cock was balls deep in her mouth, while he grunted and filled her mouth with his cum. She nearly choked because there was so much of it, but she swallowed every drop.

"What a good little cock slut you are, swallowing every last drop. Now stand up and turn around, and I'll show you what a good little cock slut does."

She did as he instructed. In one fell swoop her pants and her panties were around her ankles and the head of his cock was at the entrance to her pussy.

She was now afraid, because she had seen how big he was, and she was worried that he was going to split her in half. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her slit. Just as she was thinking that this wasn't going to be too bad, he pulled back a bit, and slammed his cock all the way into her wet waiting pussy as hard as he could. She let out a yell.

"Oooh what a tight little pussy you have cock slut. Yell all you want, nobody is going to hear you. But if you don't shut up, and take it like a good little slut, I am going to have to find a way to shut you up." All the while he is talking he is still slamming his cock into her pussy. "For someone that is protesting so much that they don't want this, your pussy is sure wet enough!" He reached around her and grabbed her tits and pinched both nipples.

She let out a loud moan. She could feel the pressure building inside her and she knew she was close to orgasm. He kept slamming into her and pinching her nipples. She couldn't hold back any longer and she came harder than she ever had before.

"What a good little slut you are. You like that don't you? "Cum little slut, cum for me, cum all over my cock" His words seemed to excite him further, which only made him thrust harder, until he came himself, filling her pussy with his own cum. He stood perfectly still, and she wondered what he was doing. Then she felt it. He was peeing in her pussy. She could feel the warm liquid gushing into her. She squeezed her muscles tight to try and hold it all in. She rubbed her clit while he did this, and as he finished she came again. "You are a dirty little slut" he growled. "Maybe next time you will pee your pants for me, instead of wasting it in the bushes."

Then he pulled out of her and zipped up his pants.

She stood there with her pants around her ankles panting, and still wondering what the hell happened. Then she felt his pee running down her legs, mixed with her juices, and she sighed.

"See you next week?" he said. She pulled up her pants turned around, and he was gone.

She walked home in her soaking wet pants. Covered in her juices and his pee. She lay down on her bed and didn't even bother to get undressed. She quickly fell asleep, thinking of all the new things she had experienced tonight, and how she would like to experience more in the future. She couldn't wait for next week!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Alone In The Park?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds