• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Alone on the Beach

Alone on the Beach

I went to South Carolina with my husband and kids last summer and had the greatest time. WE did a lot of sight seeing but we weren't seeing the sights I wanted to see. I wanted to see the beach. I am the only one in my family who likes to swim in the ocean so I was out numbered. I kept pestering them until the last day, when we were getting ready to go out, my husband told me if I wanted to go to the beach, "Go ahead, we are going to see some more of history." Well, I didn't really want to go alone but I had had about all the history I could handle. So, I changed into my swim suit and packed my beach bag and was off.

I got to the beach and it was pretty empty. I guess a lot of people don't go to the beach on weekday mornings. I found a nice semiprivate spot and set up my stuff. This nice looking young couple came along laughing and very much in love, or could it have been lust, anyway, I said Hi and they stopped and started talking. I wasn't looking for company but they seemed friendly so I figured "What the hell?" They asked me to take some pictures of them and I agreed.

They started out innocent enough but soon started getting quit sexy. She was grabbing his butt, he would squeeze hers. What ever she did, he did it right back to her. I was enjoying the show and then she leaned over and kissed his nipple. Not to be out done, he kissed hers, through her bikini top. I told him they had developed a patterned and she had not kissed his clothing. He got a sly look on his face and when she saw it, told him "Don't you dare!" giggling the whole time she said it. He then reached over, pulled her bikini top to the side and kissed her nipple, sucking it into his mouth. She just stood there with her eyes closed and her head tilted back, moaning. I took several more pictures of that and started getting turned on myself.

While he was sucking on one tit, he untied her top, completely removed it and started caressing her other tit. God, I was getting hot. I didn't realize what I was doing but apparently, I was rubbing my own tits because he looked over at me and said, "Pull up your top and we will rub them for you.". I quickly set the camera down and pulled up my top and they both started playing with my tits. I had never had another woman touch me like that before and it was wonderful. But it was short lived. We heard people talking and decided we should cover back up. They thanked me and I thanked them and they left.

I had to go for a swim to cool down so I headed towards the water and over heard a couple talking about a "Private area" the liked to visit up the beach and decided to take a walk and check it out.

I walked for about 15 minutes before I found what I thought they were talking about. It was at the base of a cliff and you actually had to swim out in the ocean about 60 feet to get around the "wall" of rock. Once I got around, it looked like someone had carved a huge area out of a mountain that stretched out into the ocean and made a secluded beach, and there were only a handful of people there. It was just what I was looking for.

I set up my bag and went for a swim. After about 20 minutes of swimming, I saw that I was being watch by a couple of guys. Now, I am a mid 40s mother of two so having these two guys watching me had me wondering just what they were wanting. Finally, they came over and introduced themselves and asked why I was alone. I must have looked nervous, because he told me not to be afraid; we were on the safest part of the entire beach. People don't come in there for crime, just for fun. I told them my family was seeing "history" and they just laughed and said they were missing the best part of The Carolinas.

I started to relax and they swam off. I noticed several people were topless or nude on this beach so I decided to remove my top. After putting it in my bag I returned to the water enjoying the feel of the water on my naked breasts. Wondering what it would be like to be completely naked out there. Not wanting to walk across the beach naked, I just took my bottoms off out there in the water and figured I would hold onto them while I enjoyed my fantasy for a little while.

I started floating on my back, which I love to do and was really enjoying having the front of my body above the water, naked for everybody to see. It was starting to turn me on and I didn't notice that I was floating closer to people. Startled, I rose up to "cover" myself and at the same time dropped my bottoms. I didn't realize I lost them until it was too late, they were gone.

Here I was, out in the ocean, by myself, naked. What a turn on. I was also scared, how was I going to get back? I decided to stay in the water until the beach cleared out.

After about 30 minutes of this, I decided this wasn't bad, I obviously wasn't the only one naked so I got bold and started getting closer to other people and doing things like floating and sticking my but up in the air by "diving" under the water. God this was exciting. I couldn't believe I was getting so excited showing my body to complete strangers. I wish my husband were there, I was ready for sex.

One guy close by must have known I was trying to show my self because he came over and started talking about how he is a bit of an exhibitionist himself. I realized instantly, that is what I was. I was enjoying it and starting to get off showing my body. I wanted to do more so I asked him what he usually likes to do. He told me his favorite way is when he is with friends someplace they dare each other to do various things. Then he asked me if I wanted to play. I felt my nipples go instantly hard with the anticipation of what could become of this.

I eagerly said sure and my first dare was to head towards shore until I was standing in water only up to my stomach. I had to stand there, facing the beach for two minutes. I thought it was a bit much for my first time but I was also very turned on by the idea, so I did it. It wasn't bad, like I said; several people were either topless or nude anyway so I didn't really stand out except I was just standing there. I got bold for the last 30 seconds and started moving my shoulders back and forth causing my tits to sway. That attracted a little more attention.

I finished my dare and went back to my new friend. I realized I didn't know his name and told him my name is Kate, what's yours? He told me Brad and asked me what dare I had for him to do. After a little thought, I dared him to go ask a couple on the beach if they wanted to join us in our game. If they say no, he has to talk with them for at least 1 minute.

I assumed he was naked also and soon found out he was. I saw the other couple shake their heads no and was glad. I wanted to play this with just one person, more dares for me that way. On his way back, I was even gladder they refused, I was a good 50 yards away and from that distance I could see he was well hung. I have never thought about cheating on my husband but I wanted to see what that cock felt like. I wondered just how far I would go with this game.

He came back and told me my next dare was to swim, back stroke, over to and around a group of guys about 40 yards away. And then swim back to him. This would mean that my tits and my bald mound would be up for them to see. I nervously agreed and set off to have my first "contact" with these guys naked.

I was nervous as hell but at the same time, I was horny as hell also. I swam of over to the guys and as I started to go around them, I felt a hand stroke my tits and a couple more grab my ass. I was shocked and couldn't wait to get away from them. They kept grabbing my ass and touching me. I finally got around them and was on my way back when I heard one of them ask me to make another lap.

When I got back to Brad, he asked me what they said and when I told him he asked if I wanted to. I surprised myself when I said yes. Then he told me it was my turn to dare him. I dared him to go lie in water just over him facing away from the beach and fondle himself for 2 minutes. He got a nervous look but said "Okay." I couldn't believe it. He was barely covered, laying down jacking off.

When he returned, he told me he was so turned on by the exposure he came in those two minutes. "I would liked to have seen that." I told him before I thought about what I was saying, and that he was a stranger before about 30 minutes ago. He just smiled real big and dared me to swim over to the same group of guys as before only this time I wasn't to swim around them, I had to swim through them, turn around and swim back through them. I could use any two strokes I wanted. My first thought was, pussy stroke and cock stroke?

I started out wondering what would happen this time and soon found out. I was doing a basic overhand stroke when one of them grabbed me and the others started groping my body. I was still on my stomach but was soon turned over and saw that Brad was there also. Instantly I knew this was a setup. I also knew I was going to get fucked and fucked good. Brad said "I thought you were getting very horny and was wanting a little more than simple dares."

I told him he was very right. I wanted to get laid since I saw the size of his cock. They all enjoyed that and put me up over their shoulders with my arms and my legs spread out to my sides and proceeded to carry me to the beach. My legs were spread open for everybody on the beach to see. This turned me on so much; I came just from the excitement of the exposure on the way to the beach. I was going to get laid, on the beach, by several guys (if not everybody on the beach), in broad daylight in front of other people. God, I was dripping pussy juice by the time we got to the beach. I couldn't believe I was going to get fucked by five different guys, and I wanted it!!

The four guys I swam around continued to hold me up in the air while Brad started playing with my pussy. He started out just rubbing it with his finger tips. Then he was pushing a finger inside my pussy and rubbing my clit with his other hand. I started building to yet another of what I knew would be many orgasms. He then inserted a second and soon a third finger. My pussy was on fire. After a few minutes of making sure I was good and wet, he inserted a forth finger and I came with in seconds, screaming. God I was HOT. I wanted to get Fucked and that was all there was to it.

They laid me on a large blanket right there on the beach. I was going to get fucked, on the beach, by five guys, in front of other people and I was looking forward to it. I felt like such a slut. I opened my eyes for the first time since my first orgasm and realized we had an audience. I then realized, I would probably get fucked by all of these people that are watching. I was hoping so. I have never done anything like this and couldn't believe how excited I was about getting gang banged on the beach. I looked at Brad and said "Eat my pussy!" Which he did. Boy did he, he put his four fingers back in and started wiggling them inside while his tongue went to work on my clit. Then, one of the other guys began kissing me and asked me if I was ready for his cock. I told him "Yes, stick it in me" Much to my surprise and pleasure, he stuck it in my mouth. It was then that I was certain I was a slut, I did not give him a blowjob, he grabbed my hair with both hands and fucked my mouth. I had no control, and didn't want to. I wanted to get fucked anyway they could do me.

Brad brought me to another orgasm and stopped while two people grabbed my ankles and lifted my ass off the ground. Then Brad someone started playing with my ass and licking around my asshole and sticking their tongue inside. It felt wonderful. I wished my husband would do that. The guy in my mouth filled it with his cum and I think I swallowed it all. He pulled out and was promptly replaced with another.

This one was not as long but bigger around. I started to grab a hold of his cock with my hands but was stopped and had a cock put in each one. I was sucking on a cock, getting fucked by another, and had one in each hand. I thought, I can handle no more. Someone must have been reading my mind because I was picked up and turned over and put down on top of another guy who put his cock in my pussy, the guy who was in my mouth was back, my hands were filled again, and someone started playing with my ass hole. I think they were stretching it to accommodate because with in seconds, I felt the head of a cock pressing against it. He slowly inserted it until I felt his balls against my pussy where I already had a cock slowly pumping, waiting for the other to get in all the way.

I was now full, and they all started pumping away. I have never felt this aroused. I was in heaven!! The guy in my mouth came first and was replaced by yet another. That is when I realized I was going to do everybody on the beach. This time though, another guy came over and suggested to the one fucking my mouth he thought they could get two cocks in my mouth at a time. This scared me because the second one was rather large and I have never tried that before. Well, they pulled my head up, I opened my "Face Pussy" as they called it, as wide as possible, and they did get both cocks in. They both fucked my face pussy until they both came at the same time. That was an incredible load of cum. I couldn't swallow all of it.

This continued for a couple hours, I was held up so I could accommodate everybody who wanted a turn with out getting tired and was fucked in every hole they could fit in. When they were finished, I had cum cumming out of my ass, my pussy, and my face was covered, not to mention my tits and stomach. I lost track of how many there were. I was just laying there trying to catch my breath when the women decided it was their turn.

Three women started licking all of the cum off and out of me. I was getting aroused again. My first lesbian experience and it was wonderful. I had a woman licking my pussy, one licking my ass, and I was kissing the one cleaning my stomach tits and face. She would collect some cum in her mouth and then kiss me depositing it in my mouth. It was incredible. We all had a go at each others pussy and we all had several orgasms. When they finished, I was exhausted and just lay there.

Everybody there gave me a kiss on my pussy first then my mouth and thanked me for a wonderful afternoon and walked off. After the last one left, I saw that I was alone on the beach. I got up, gathered my stuff and found a beach wrap some one had left for me. I was grateful since I had lost my clothes. I walked the same way I had seen everybody else go, found the road, and walked back to my car.

When I put my things in the trunk, a video tape fell out of my bag with a note attached that read, "Just incase you want to remember today". I went back to the hotel and my family was still gone so I put the tape in to see what was on it. Someone had filmed the entire event, from the time I started talking with Brad all the way to the last kiss. I wonder if I should show it to my husband.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Alone on the Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds