• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Along Came Julie Ch. 02

Along Came Julie Ch. 02

"You ready yet?" Julie yelled from the living room. Her parents thought she was staying with me and my parents, whereas my parents were out of town. Adjusting my black mini dress I came out of the bathroom and saw her waiting for me in a similar red dress. She had no pantyhose or stockings, nonetheless her black garter could be seen whenever she moved. She looked perfect wherever we went and the party that night was just her kind of thing. I, on the other hand, had a more classic look; not that I was going to look like that very long, but still...

I put on my high heels and we headed for the door. Just as we were going out, I remembered to take my keys and went inside to find them. They had fallen on the bedroom floor and I bent to pick them up. This scene was obviously visible to Julie, because she spent no time in coming up behind me. "Your sure look good enough to eat. I don't think we really need other people – why don't we party on our own instead?" she suggested. With that she slapped my barely covered ass, which probably left a red mark on my soft skin. I'll admit I really enjoy such displays of kinkiness. So I stood up and pulled the skirt of her dress up (not that there was much to lift), only to find a clean shaven pussy and the black garter. One of my hands grabbed her ass and pulled her closer, as the other hand pet her wet lips. "Wet already, Julie?"

"Seeing you bent over like that got me totally got, what can I say, I'm only human. Please bend again!" I turned my back to her, lifted my skirt and put my hands on the side of the bed to support my bent body. My ass, in a pair of red thongs, was pressing against her pink pussy and I turned my head to watch her smile as I moved from side to side, grinding into her. Soon she took off her dress and her naked body, except for the black garter, stood inches from me.

"I find your thongs very insulting, seeing how I'm totally naked, so I believe they need to go. Let me do that for you." With that she slipped a finger underneath the thongs and it slid right onto my, also wet, pussy. Taking it out very slowly, just to tease me, she pulled the fabric and with her other hand ripped it. The rest was fairly easy; I was motivated enough to take off the dress, so I did that on my own, without more damage unto my clothes. Being free of limitations I turned to face her and wrapped one of my legs around her waist, which caused our burning pussies to press against each other hard. Julie started giggling and we fell onto the bed where she towered above me. Goddess, what a sight she was! I need her to be completely mine, I thought and realized I was no longer only physically attracted to her. I'll admit it was a shock, but if you saw her, grinding against you, awakening every nerve end of your body and reflecting her feelings (her lust, her need, her happiness) so openly, you'd fall in love with her, too, believe me.

In seconds my own lust got the better of me. I slipped a finger between our bodies and slowly approached her pussy, lubricated with the excitement of the moment. As it slid in easily, she moaned, closing her eyes. Her clit stood out, begging to be stimulated, but we had the whole night (and a couple more nights) to ourselves, so I left it unsatisfied for the time being. I'm sure it was perfectly obvious I was postponing the orgasm only to torture Julie, but I knew enduring the delay would only maximize the pleasure, so I was actually doing her a favor. She realized I was taking it slow, so she stopped, too. She licked her delicious lips provocatively and then hopped out of the bed, like we weren't doing anything. "Do we have any laundry to do?" she asked out of the blue.

"There may be a few dirty pieces of underwear, but that can wait. What are you going to do anyway?"

"Well, I don't know, I thought it might be interesting to see how a washing machine works, that's all."

Her innocent smile turned into an evil grin as she grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. There she ordered me to sit on the washing machine. I sat, dangling my smooth legs, and watched as she pressed a couple of buttons on the thing. When it started working with a slight noise, she jumped on my lap and wrapped her legs around me, pushing us together. We started kissing uncontrollably while our breasts were hugging each other, getting our nipples extremely hard. In the meanwhile the machine was vibrating faster as minutes ticked by and I immensely enjoyed the feeling. Just as I was thinking it couldn't get any better, Julie reached behind my back and took out the very same double-headed dildo that we had used on our first time (which was actually last night, if you can believe it). I had my doubts about using it without the "flower" but once it touched my pussy, they were all erased as it slid in wonderfully. After Julie took the other end I lay on my back, helping her over me. By then the vibration was so strong that we didn't have to move much; she was slowly rotating her hips above me and the dildo we shared felt very real, all thanks to the washing machine.

It didn't take us very long to climax like that. Julie raised her leg with the sexy black garter and rested it against my shoulder, so I had room to touch her clit. When I first touched it, she moaned really loud and almost made me come, but I wanted her go first so I tried to ignore her sounds and drew small circles on her clit, driving her crazy. In seconds she was coming and her pussy smeared its juice on my pussy and down to my thighs. She pulled herself together in a couple of seconds and went to work on me, after switching off the machine. I spread my legs wide and her soft fingertip reached pubic area, pulling the soft skin to reveal my desperate clit. She was going really slowly and I had to bite my lips not to scream my fury. Trying to focus myself on something else, I caressed her leg by me, pulling at the garter, which was still on. She noticed my strategy straight away and brought her leg down. "If you want to come, you have to beg me." she said with an evil grin. I didn't want to give in that easily, but I knew she'd leave me like that, just for the fun of it.

" Julie, please, I really need to come, don't leave me like this." I said.

"Well, if you put it like that..." In a quick instant she jumped down and threw the dildo away. My gaping pussy was at her mercy and she ravished it completely. I'd been desperate from the start,so it only took me a few seconds before I started coming on her gorgeous face. After her task was done, she cleaned me with her tongue and smiled at me. "So that's how this thing works - I wonder if there are more stuff in the house..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Along Came Julie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds