Alpha Chronicles Ch. 02

Her face flushed and she quickly continued, "What I mean is, I'm not basing any of my relationships on sex and I don't want to be intimate with you and complicate everything."

"Think about this for a minute Megan, do you think you can say no to any of your boyfriends, or any other guy for that matter, and actually mean it if they push it? I bet you can. I bet you can shut any of them down. You can't stop me though, because you have wanted it all along. Even if your brain says no, your body is screaming for me." I paused before continuing.

"On the flip side, I couldn't stop myself from what happened. When I look at you, smell you or even stand near you I can't control the need I have to have you. You are a knock-out, but it's more than that. There is a chemical and behavioral part also. I know you are a strong woman who is smart and is a leader and that makes me want you more, it makes me need to take you. When you surrender to me, it's the greatest feeling in the world."

I looked over and saw that just talking about what we had done and how it affected me was exciting her a little, as now I could see her nipples poking through her halter. I licked my lips and felt the now familiar heat rising inside. She was quiet now, staring down at her feet and thinking. She was so immersed in her own thoughts that she didn't notice that I wasn't driving towards her house anymore. I had taken a road I know that would take us out into some nearby woods, to a place where I was sure we wouldn't be disturbed.

We drove a couple minutes until the thickening trees started to darken the interior of the car, drawing Megan out of her reverie. She glanced out different windows with a bewildered look, before looking at me with widening eyes.

"Where are you taking me? I want to go home Anthony. Take me home! Now!" her voice climbing towards panic with each statement.

"Just a little detour Megan, you'll appreciate it... eventually," I said ominously.

"Oh no, no you don't! All that stuff you said, that's all bullshit. I am not doing anything with you ever again. You better take me home right this minute or I am going to the police and tell them everything you've done."

"Megan, you can just quit the false threats. In just a few minutes you will be begging for something much different than going home." I reached over and gave her thigh a squeeze and she quickly twisted away.

"Keep your hands off of me you twisted freak!" she hissed. I turned onto an uneven dirt road leading deeper into the thick woods. She pulled her cell phone out, but before she could act or text I ripped it out of her hands.

"I'd prefer it if it was just you and me sweetie." I said a bit condescendingly.

"Anthony," her tone changing as she shifted tactics. "Why don't you just take me home, my parents aren't home or they would have given me a ride? You can just come in and we can see where things go from there?" I could tell she was just trying to get to where she had more options. At the moment, she had almost none.

"Tell you what," I offered. "We'll go to where I'm taking us, we'll see how cooperative you can be and then I'll think about taking you home." She seemed to deflate and stare out her side window seemingly defeated.

I drove for about 10 more minutes before finding the clearing I was looking for. We had come camping here when I was in the Boy Scouts and I knew that it was remote and deserted. There were no cars around or farther back on the road, so I was pretty sure we weren't going to be interrupted by any shocked troops of young boys.

As soon as I pulled to a stop Megan actually surprised me by jerking her door open and running into the woods. I quickly jumped out of the car and followed. I was maybe 10 yards behind her and I knew she could hear me blasting through the brush like a bull. Unfortunately for her, the way wasn't so easy and she was constantly ducking under tree limbs and attempting to work her way around nastier bushes.

I was quickly catching up to her and I saw her glance back over her shoulder a couple times, a fearful expression on her face. The looks only served to slow her down more and I was soon just a few paces behind. Then, after another look back to see where I was she stumbled on a large root and slid across the ground landing in a large patch of downed pine needles. I stood over her and looked down.

She looked up at me, resting on her hip, pushing herself up on her arms. We were both breathing heavily. She didn't seem injured, which was fortunate and I felt a bit of relief. The whole chase had strangely aroused me even more. Watching her long legs pumping and splaying as she ran and dodged, the feel of closing in, it all served to work me up to where no amount of discussion was going to talk me down.

I reached down grabbed her arm a touch too forcefully and pulled her up to me. I grabbed her face with my other hand, squeezing her cheeks so her lips puckered and then kissed her. She actually punched at my chest with her free hand, but I didn't let go and I didn't stop kissing her. I took the arm I was gripping and turned it around behind her back. Then I let go of her face, grabbed her other arm and moved that behind her back also.

There was fire in her eyes and she stared defiantly at me, still breathing heavy from the chase. She couldn't hide the fact that her nipples were rock hard though, the position of her arms forcing her breasts tightly against the halter top and making them plainly visible. I leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth, halter and all.

"You fucking bastard," she breathed huskily. I lightly squeezed the nipple with my teeth. I grabbed both wrists with one hand and brought the other to her front so I could cup her generous breast and push it up towards my mouth as I worked her with my tongue.

I moved my lips up to her neck and started licking and kissing it. She turned her head as if to move away but it only served to open more neck to my mouth, which I think may have been her oblique way of encouraging it. We stood like this for a few minutes, me cupping and squeezing each breast in turn while working my way from one side of her slender neck to the other until I finally was working on her ears. Her breath stayed heavy, but switched from being from exertion to arousal.

I stopped kissing her and pulled her shorts and underwear down with one swift pull. She kicked a bit, but too late to stop me. Then I let go of her arms and pulled her halter quickly overhead. She looked incredible standing there in the trees, completely naked, flushed and glowing with heat.

I pushed her back down on the pine needles and pulled my own shirt off and started lowering my shorts. As I pulled them down I saw her staring at my chest and arms working, the muscles hard from my recent exertion. Then she stared at my cock as it emerged, fully erect.

Once I was fully naked I kneeled down next to her. I pushed her onto her back and pulled her legs toward me and apart. Now that I could see her sex fully in the light, I could see how truly beautiful it was, lips engorged and beaded up with her sweet juices.

She got up on one elbow and watched with anticipation as I lowered my mouth to her and started to explore her sex with mouth and tongue. I ran it up both side of her lips and flicked across her swollen clit. I then dragged my lips up and across each of her smooth warm thighs and I felt a tremor shake her. I returned to her pussy and started to lap up her delicious flavors, pushing my tongue into her hole.

I felt my cock twitch when she placed her hand into the hair on the back of my head and pulled me into tighter against her and started to move her hips so her clit was rubbing against my nose as I licked her. The first sounds of her passion started as she mewled and whimpered at my attentions. I moved my mouth to where my nose had been and started really working her clit.

Once she was to the point where she was openly moaning and actively grinding her hips against my face I stopped and moved up between her legs. When I leaned down to kiss her, she met me with her mouth open and ready. My tongue slipped right in and was eagerly met by hers. I pulled her arms above her head, one wrist in each of my hands. Then I pushed my cock into her. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them as I slid home.

I started to work her neck again and her moans were right in my ear. I couldn't wait any longer and started my long hard thrusts. She started to lick my ear in between her moans, grunts, and calling out my name. Now that we were out where it didn't matter, neither of us were shy about making noise. Suddenly I stopped with just the head of my cock parting her puffy, distended lips. She pushed her hips up, but I maneuvered with her, keeping the same depth.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what?" I breathed into her ear.

"Keep going... please keep going"

"What do you want?" I said as I let go of her arms and raised myself up onto my elbows. She swallowed and whimpered and tried a quick thrust but I was quicker. "I want to know exactly."

"I want you Anthony." she shyly admitted.

"Still not good enough."

"OK, ok... I want you to fuck me, please... please?" she pleaded.

"With what?" I said lowering my voice. She flushed deeper.

"Your... your... cock." she said quietly.

"Ok, now say it all together like you mean it," I said and I gave her half an inch of encouragement.

"Anthony, please fuck me with your cock, please, I need it bad!" she quickly burst out. I roughly shoved it back in and she yelped and started moving her hips again.

I fucked her like this for a few more minutes and she was really getting going. We couldn't keep our mouths off each other, kissing, neck sucking, and licking. Between our mouths and her soaking pussy the sounds of wetness filled the woods. I reached under her and flipped us over. Once she was on top and situated, she realized she was in control and really started to work my cock.

I reached around grabbed each of her ass cheeks as they rose and fell. Her own hands were digging a little painfully into my chest. I looked up at her, beautiful in her all-consuming lust, he pony tail forward and plastered to her chest, moving with her swaying heavy breasts. I reached a hand up and squeezed one, feeling it move in my hand as she ground against me.

Megan was speeding her grinding up and I lifted up my hips so her knees were off the ground and only her feet were touching. This caused the head of my cock to actually start bouncing against her cervix on her down thrust and she immediately started coming. Her hips where a blur as she rubbed her pussy against me. I grabbed both her breasts roughly and started cumming myself. I started thrusting up at her and she actually started wailing, tossing her head back and forth. Once I spent myself I rested my ass back down on the needles. She laid onto my chest panting, both of us sticky with sweat.

Eventually my cock softened and she slipped to my side. We laid there for some time. I picked out pine needles from her hair and brushed them off her skin as best I could. Not saying a word we got up got dressed and returned to the car. Before we got in, I pulled her to me and kissed her long and hard, she didn't resist. Not one bit.

Throughout the next couple months I took her five more times. I wouldn't seek her out, but sometimes she would be hanging out with my sister and I would catch her watching me doing some manual labor or she would give some sign or subtle flirt that told me she was hungry and I would corner her somewhere.

She of course would resist me at first, but then would end up calling my name and begging to be stretched by my huge cock. I don't think any of the boys she was dating were satisfying her anymore, if they ever were. I got the suspicion that my sister knew what was happening but I'm sure that Megan never told her and I definitely didn't.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds