Altered Ch. 02

With Gina's hip pressed to mine, I couldn't really buck up into Anya without waking Gina, so Anya controlled the tempo. The inside of her pussy was like velvet, it was hot and wet, and after a minute of controlled up and down getting more of my cock in, she finally bottomed out with a groan.

I wasn't expecting to be having sex and I forgot all about condoms. "Psst, I have some condoms over there, can you put one on?" She looked over her shoulder, her eyes aflame, and shook her head and kept going.

"Are you on the pill?" I whispered sharply. She didn't even bother to look back as she shook her head again.

"I can't take care of a baby, I might have to go on the run soon," I hissed through gritted teeth. Her only response was to increase her tempo and she was moaning and making all kinds of guttural noises. I have no idea how Gina did not wake up through all of that. Part of me wanted her to stop and I suppose I could have bucked her off of me but this was a battle I wanted to lose and my ego was yelling 'if she wants it so bad give it to her!'

As she rode me, her pussy gripped my cock tighter on the way up like it was fighting to stay enveloped. She was sweating profusely and breathing hard, her legs were quivering like they couldn't support her weight any longer and like a personal trainer I egged her on trying to get one more fuck out of her but I could tell she was getting tired. Usually I would hold off cumming until my partner came first but I was close and I could tell she was too and my lizard brain demanded I cum now. So, I exploded into her once again, and this set off her own orgasm, "Ohhhhhh, godddddd. Fuck me. Ohhhhhh Shit, I'm cumming! Yes! Cum in me!"

I did my best not to cry out, but the strain made me want to cum just that much more. I kept cumming like the blow job before and although my cock was tightly blocking liquids from escaping, the pressure must have built up enough to where it blew the seal and just started spraying out of the sides, dripping down my cock to cover my balls.

Gina didn't flinch.

Anya sat there shaking and shivering and going through what looked like mini orgasms for quite a few minutes. She finally stopped shaking and shivering and her pussy finally relented it's squeezing and she slumped over, still impaled, and rested for a time while her breathing normalized once again. She finally gathered enough strength to lean over and let herself fall forward, gathering enough momentum, to stand up. When she pulled free, it was like a wine bottle getting uncorked when shook too much, she gushed and sprayed our combined juices all over, my waist, legs and even feet seemed to be covered in a fine spray her thighs were like waterfalls of goo and she looked around kind of embarrassed noticing even Gina had some on her. One thing was sure, her sleeping bag needed to be dry cleaned.

She grabbed a hand towel and did her best to clean up and get dressed. I was in afterglow heaven that was the best sex I ever had, even though it wasn't the most passionate nor did I get to participate much. I guess it had to do with the 'getting caught' factor that enhanced the orgasm but I suspect that there was more to it than that. It felt like my mind was wired in a way to want to get women pregnant. I presumed that for a long time and I felt like I was intended to be a stud of some sort.

Anya looked like she was going to lay back down with us, but instead she looked over and saw that I was still hard as ever. She surprised me with a clean-up blow job, which I would never have thought she would even consider. She licked the cum off of my legs, thighs, cock and balls, even scooped it off of my waist and made a show of showing me the cum on her fingers and sucking them into her mouth. What a freak, I was mesmerized.

"Shorts," I whispered, pointing to my shorts that she had thrown to the side of the tent earlier. I still don't know how she got them off of me without me knowing.

She dutifully dressed me, then lay back down beside me, her head lying down on my other shoulder and she practically mirrored her sister as she lay her arm across my stomach. Soon she went back to sleep, and I was honestly the happiest I had been in, I couldn't remember how long.

Something about her maybe getting pregnant was conflicting for me, part of me felt it was stupid and irresponsible, but there was a stronger part of me that needed it to happen and that scared me. I didn't dread getting Anya pregnant as I should have been; it would make me happy but I dreaded the unintended consequences. Money wasn't an issue, I was more than rich enough to support a harem if I wanted. I just didn't know how I would protect them if there really was someone coming for me as my gut was telling me. I thought over my next steps and planned what I should do next.

Gina finally started to stir around 8am, she looked over at me and hugged me tight. I turned towards her and kissed her on her forehead.

"Why do you smell like pussy?" she asked, and she looked around and I could see a light go off in her head, "Ahhh, you didn't," she spat.

I just sat there grinning like the cat ate the canary.

"Anya!" she shouted, "You could've woken me," she stated as if it was the most natural thing to say.

Anya appeared to be waking up and grumbled, "You needed your sleep; besides we were afraid you were still traumatized by last night."

"I know, it was horrible, but I'm fine. Nate stopped him before he REALLY got to hurt me."

"That's good to hear Gina, I was worried about you," I said. "We need to talk ladies."

I explained to them my feelings that people were after me and that they would not be safe around me for a while. I told them that if these people were as ruthless as I expected, then they might use those I care about against me. I set up as special email account just for them to use to keep in touch with me and I asked them to go home so I would know they were safe.

Anya pulled me aside and asked me, "Is it because of your powers?"

"Powers?"

"Don't play dumb with me, I saw the news footage of you in that fight, no one moves that fast," and she grabbed my hand and held it up, "Nor grows back a finger in hours, and I think somehow you are responsible for everyone's weird behavior lately."

"Yes, if I knew that I affected people that way, I would never have come here. I've known I had abilities for a while now but somehow the fight made them that much stronger. I didn't know I COULD regenerate until last night."

"What are you going to do?"

I kissed her on the lips and said, "I don't know, I'm kind of winging it. You might be in danger just knowing me, so you must pretend you don't know me."

"Will I see you again?"

"I would love to see you again but not if it puts you in danger. You might get pregnant after what we did. I can get you a morning after pill in town. I'm not trying to escape responsibility or anything but if you don't use one I might not be able to be there for the baby and I don't want you to have to raise it on your own."

"Maybe we can meet in secret?" she said with only a glimmer of hope.

"I would love to but I have a feeling I will be on the run or in jail soon. If you do get pregnant and you need money, I have money that I can give you for support."

"Look Nate, you're sweet but I was lying to you, I am on the pill. I just thought it would be hotter if I told you I wasn't," she said, "I think it worked, right?" she said with a toothy grin.

She looked down in thought and seemed to come to a decision about something, "If I do get pregnant somehow, I'll keep it. I'm Catholic and we aren't even supposed to be on birth control but I'm an adult and want to finish school before I have any babies. Besides, it's not like you had any choice, you did ask me to put a condom on you."

"Come on, I could have stopped you if I really wanted to." I said and she looked doubtful.

"I don't need your money my parents are wealthy. Besides, I dumped my boyfriend before I came here because he seemed to just want me for my money."

I looked at her funny and said, "Come on, really?"

"OK, maybe not JUST for my money."

I nodded, "You're smart, beautiful and sexy so, duh..."

She giggled then said, "If I have to, I will make a deal with him to marry me and be the daddy."

I looked at her with doubt, "Why would he agree to be the daddy? That's a bit much to ask don't you think?"

"He'll do it, I know him. He wants to marry a Vassar girl, and into a family with prestige. To him that means more than being the real daddy. He's not a bad guy, he's just kind of shallow. I have known him all my life and even after we broke up we remained friends. It's just that I was looking more for a guy like you," she said with longing in her voice. "If I did get pregnant it wouldn't be all bad, at least I would get to keep a part of you with me."

After an awkward silence I tried changing the subject, "If you're so wealthy, why come here of all places?" I asked, my curiosity was peaked.

"We love slumming it from time to time, ha-ha. No, really we just came down here to hang out with our best friend Tanya, besides look at those beautiful beaches."

"I'm not going to put you in danger if I can help it but if I can find a way to see you I will. But I'll stay in touch, one way or the other."

After I left the girls, I was thinking over things; if someone was trying to keep track of me, they probably would put a tracker somewhere and where better than my vehicle. So, I searched everywhere under the hood, then slid underneath the Jeep (which was high enough off the ground that jacks weren't required) looking for anything out of place and sure enough there was a suspicious looking box attached to the frame near the transmission.

Tanya approached me after I checked out my Jeep and confronted me.

"Is that you Nate?" she asked, showing me the news article from her iPhone.

I was thinking of a lie that would satisfy her when, "Yep, that's him alright," Gina said. Tanya looked horrified at first until Gina continued, "Look, Tanya, he was attacked and almost killed but he's not a murderer. He saved me from being raped last night."

Tanya's demeanor changed from horror to concern for her friend, "Oh my god, what happened?"

They took a walk down the beach to have a more private conversation. I didn't feel I was invited so I stuck around and got tamales and Pan Dulce one last time for the camp.

We were all hanging out eating some tamales for breakfast, for some reason I was famished and I ended up eating 20 tamales, normally I would be full off of three and it got me thinking that maybe the fight last night took a lot out of me. I suspected that my high metabolism kicks in when my healing factor does. If that were true I might need to take some Power Bars with me or something.

Tanya and Gina came back after 20 minutes or so. It looked like Gina had been crying and to my surprise Tanya walked up to me, grabbed me around the bicep, pulled me close to her and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're a good man, Nate. I knew it the day we met."

"How could you tell that from a volleyball game?"

"We have our ways, don't question the wisdom of a strong black woman," she giggled.

I was about to fall for her word-mines, but I wisely kept my mouth shut.

George arrived in the middle of our breakfast and joined us. He regaled me with stories of his "conquest" and how he was in love with this girl and on and on. I was happy for him and got him up-to-speed on my latest developments. I told him that I had to trust Anya, Gina and Tanya with my secret, they were asking too many questions and I didn't want them caught up in my mess.

"Listen guys, I need your help." I looked at each of them and they all looked attentive. "I'm supposed to meet someone at twelve today, and I have a feeling that things might get dicey. The police are looking for me and maybe the cartel too. I need to know you are safe, so can you please head home today? Also, someone is tracking my car, I doubt it's the cartel or police so there is a third party trying to keep tabs on me. I might have to dump my car somewhere and get a different one. I'll see if I can borrow a vehicle from the orphanage but I'll need someone to drop me off."

"Listen Nate, maybe Gina can drive your car for you. Rather than dump your jeep, let her take it. We can drive down to the San Diego Airport and drop it off in their long-term parking, if they are tracking you maybe it will throw them off."

"No, that might put you in danger. I'd rather just dump it here. Besides it's a fixer upper. I spent a lot of time fixing it up but moneywise it's no big loss."

"I'll drive you Nate," Tanya offered.

"I can't put you in danger either."

"Well, I drove over here in my own car, Anya and Gina came in their own. I'll drop you off close to your destination and I'll stay out of the way. What you do in your meeting you do on your own," she said. "Unless you need some company?" she winked.

"Just the fax ma'am." I said dryly.

"Did you just quote the worst Die Hard movie? Well maybe the last one was the worst..."

"Ha, ha, yeah I'm glad you got that." I smiled. "Fine, thank you everyone, I'll try my best to keep you safe."

"I don't know you very well, but for some reason I know you will."

*******

Me, George and Tanya headed into downtown Ensenada. There were police everywhere and we passed through two checkpoints on the way in, (it's a little intimidating when you see a police officer covered by an army regular with a M16 ready to bear). They were looking for a badly wounded blonde man with a possible missing finger, and since I kind of fit the bill they looked interested in us until we verified that I had no bruises or missing digits and they let us through.

Anya and Gina agreed to take the long way home by taking highway 3 to Tecate then heading west to Tijuana. The extra distance added about 60 miles to their way home and it was a lot slower as the roads were winding and mountainous but that route would not likely be watched.

Since the cartel might be looking for me, I decided it might be prudent to get prepared for the worst. Guns were mostly illegal in Mexico, and pretty hard to come by unless you wanted to do business with the cartel (which I wanted to avoid at all costs). It was almost impossible to buy guns unless you brought them over the border from the US. Actually, Mexico had a secret government gun store where you could buy one gun per household and a limited amount of ammo legally but I wasn't a citizen, I didn't have a 'household' nor did I know where this gun store was located, so that wasn't an option. However, any other weapon you could possibly want was available knives, swords, garrotes, even grenades.

When I first started learning martial arts I took a few that didn't really teach weapons handling, so my dad made me attend some dojo's that did. I took 6 months learning Ninjutsu where I learned to use stars, knives, darts, hand spikes, short swords (Ninjatō) and short staves called kali sticks. They also taught the usage of everyday items as weapons - like spoons, plates, fans, and umbrellas. Ninjutsu also taught me the art of basic camouflage and stealth, guerrilla warfare and espionage. I also took Kendo to learn basic samurai sword (katana) technique, and Bojutsu to learn the Bo staff. I wasn't an expert but once I learned something I never forgot. I also took a survivalist course one summer since I was never a boy scout. I excelled at the survivalist course and I proved to be an expert marksman.

We took a detour and went shopping. Ensenada is a modern city but it was comprised of mostly poor farmers, ranchers and fishermen; its shops reflected that. We hunted up and down for stuff I might need, when we came upon a flea market of sorts. There were all kinds of vendors selling all kinds of merchandise ranging from artwork, handmade pottery, to leather goods.

I found a vendor who was selling all kinds of knives and weapons. He had a lot of cheap knock offs but there were some military grade small knives with ankle straps to hide in your boots. I also got a bigger combat knife with a utility belt and some survivalist gear.

George and Tanya were taunting and bickering with each other the whole time. They barely knew each other yet they reminded me of a brother and sister duo. At one-point, George and Tanya got in a gun battle with each other. They had these wooden rubber band guns for sale and they ended up shooting the whole displays worth of rubber bands all over the booth. The salesman looked a little upset so I bought the 2 guns off of him, and from that point on all I would hear out of them was things like "Owww," or "You can't get that close!" or "Watch the eyes."

I'd have sworn they had a thing for each other if not for the fact that George would bring up things about his new girlfriend - Sandy. Also, Tanya would come up to me and put her arm through mine as if we were an item and walk with me every once in a while. In some ways I felt like a parent, in other ways I felt alone like they weren't taking what I was going through serious enough, but, all in all, it did brighten my day a little. Maybe that's what they were trying to do?

"Hey what do you think about this?" Tanya said, as she held up some long-range walkie talkies.

"Those are nice but they are very noisy, if I have to hide from someone I definitely don't want a walkie going off while I'm hiding. Let's see how quiet they are when used with a Bluetooth headset."

"OK, let's try them out, hopefully we never need them."

We verified that with a Bluetooth headset they were indeed quiet and so I bought them. I had to find some camping gear so we headed out of the bizarre and found a sporting goods store not too far from there. It wasn't quite REI but I did find a compact hiking tent, sleeping bags and accompanying hiking pack. I got some steel-toed boots, a canteen and some duller clothes that didn't have any bright colors in case I needed to hide and finally I got some desert camouflage netting. We then went shopping for food and I got some rations, a water filtration kit and iodine tablets. Although I am not sure I would need it I don't know if my body handles worms like it does bacteria.

I was feeling a little paranoid and my gut told me to prepare for the worst. If I was wrong then the worst that happened was that I wasted some money.

A notification alert sounded. It was Irene Adler. "I'm here."

*******

Punta Banda Peninsula has one of the coolest sites you'll ever see, if you can put up with all of the tourists that is. The Peninsula itself is nothing spectacular; it had the same cliffs you could see up and down the coast. However, it is home to La Bufadora which is the one of the largest blowholes in North America. It's a marine geyser that spouts seawater over 100 ft. above sea level and known for its thunderous roar.

Parking was a nightmare, and we ended up waiting a half hour for a spot in the parking lot. We didn't want to park on the street because I thought we might need a fast getaway. As we approached La Bufadora, there were vendors of all sorts with tented booths lining the approach to the exhibit hall. There were buskers of all kinds with their hats out hoping to score some Pesos for their various talents.

George and Tanya acted as my lookout, I had them pose as a couple of tourists which wasn't hard for Tanya since she had never been there before. I forwarded a picture of Irene to Tanya and George. Tanya had her walkie talkie hooked to a Bluetooth device in her ear, it was all very cloak and dagger. I had a feeling that even if Irene was on the level, she might be on the run.

"Be on the lookout for her but I really need you to look for people that don't look like they belong," I said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Altered Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds