Alternate Dimensions

Rebecca found herself silent after hearing Brad's testament to her looks. She knew she was attractive enough, but "hot" hadn't really crossed her mind. In some way, it gave her confidence and she smiled.

"So... I was in a few school plays, ya know. Maybe I could do what you said. Pretend to be someone I'm not. Just pretend to be this person who has subjected herself to nudity her entire life. I wonder..."

"Yes, that's actually an excellent idea," said Brad, looking her up and down. "Really? You were an actress?"

Rebecca noticed Brad's glances and sat up, letting him get a clearer picture. "It was a fun time. I've thought about doing community theatre, too. Just haven't been convinced I can sacrifice the time."

"You should!" exclaimed Brad. "I'd love to see you on stage."

"I'm sure you're loving this," Rebecca giggled, for the first time relaxing to the situation, trying to play the role as suggested.

Brad looked out the bus window. "You've got maybe ten minutes to get ready. Your first day in town ought to be interesting."

____________

To be continued?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds