• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Always Her Humble Servant

Always Her Humble Servant

As I had describe to you the other night that dominatrix suit is what you were wearing all tacked out taking no stops in black leather straps that cross over your body in seemingly haphazard and enticing ways that would only appeal to your figure, which doesn't even need the enhancing aid such as the suit. You stand there; belt in one hand, it gripped firmly and ready for its impending whip usage. I am, of course, on all fours in front of you, my eyes are shut from the pain of the continual attack by your whipping to the naked skin of my ass.

Feeling the edge of the home derived whip against my skin hitting it with a pleasant slap to the flesh, which by now should be turning a nice shade of pink if it hadn't already gone into the deeper tones of red. I can feel the indentured marks of the studs that texture my bum, lines of them going mostly parallel to each other but even so every once in a while there would be overlapping of the bitmaps. I swallow the pain that comes from the sting knowing that soon I would get one just like it again, and if I were to lose my position that you, my mistress, will just be forced to punish me further. But I don't get another stinging slap from you.

Instead I feel you kneel down behind me as if you were to mount me doggy style, which for a moment I hope and dread the though of you deciding you should enter me and had donned a strap on... but your leather clad crotch pushes to my bare skinned ass a sigh of happiness comes from me, but I feel you lean further down coming just so that your breasts press into the upper part of my back. You lean down letting your breath come to touch my ear while you snake a hand about my hip to grasp firmly at my cock and begin to rigidly pump it, I hear you sneer at me as if you despise that I enjoy this so much that I cannot help but be so hard.

You pull back up and away from me, the hand that grips my member even pulls back the nail of one of your fingers, your index finger I would presume it to be, drags over the underside of it making me shudder. As you come to my balls you cup them fiercely and then let your nails come up the side of my hip and over the small of my back. I try not to shudder to your demanding touch as you walk by me, each step commanding my attention to the side of my eye so I can get a glance. I arch more to the fingers on my back feeling them dig even more into my skin almost feeling as if they should be pushing on through and drawing out blood.

I catch a glimpse of you working at a snap just above your hips and then that pulls down a cover, you drop that sheet to the ground just to show off your ever-proud groomed cunt. I yearned more now; my cock strained painfully blood gorged making me whimper. Just as you come to the end of your journey strutting the length of my body you come to a turn to stand right in front of my still prone position giving me a good view of your lower thighs. Your left hand lowers to take me by the chin and lift my head up so that you can lean down easily and forcefully plant a kiss on my lips.

I knew what was going to come next, you had one pair of lips satisfied, and you would want your others as well. You ease down right in front of me spreading your legs so that you con put either one about my wrists. I can feel your ankles draw up my arms slowly – painfully slow – and as they come to rest on my shoulders for only for a second I take a chance to glance up at you, you smile to me, that sly and sinister smile just as you push your hips up to allow your legs to go down either side of my back and bringing your moistened pussy closer, the smell of it just intoxicating me.

Still I wait as it comes within reach but you don't give me any instructions just let me get on with my eagerness to please you, but I knew I should have waited because the moment I put my head down and took one lick of just the outer labia you smack me upside the head. A punishment, but still it was worth it, I pull my head back sated for now on that act and waiting patiently for your instructions. Your voice comes to me commanding me to stick my tongue out and keep it still... but it had to be straight out... I did as I was told like a good boy, and you grab a handful of my hair and push me into your cunt.

My tongue probes right into the outer folds of your labia going down further, I even feel my nose press into your flesh. You keep my head placed just to then grind your hips up against my face letting me taste at that musk I had already taken apart of. You for moments long continue with pleasuring yourself with my tongue before letting go of my head positioning it right over that nub I already know so well telling me to lick.

Now I know I am suppose to take continual slow and long strokes against it at first, I couldn't help myself, I dove right it licking for all I was worth just to be rewarded with another slam upside my head. I pull my head back hearing you scorn me and on with telling me to take it slow until you say otherwise. So I do, of course I do, fully willing to do anything you command of me, your faithful servant I am. I do long slow licks from either side of the clit making sure to cover as much of the area as I possibly can, until of course you tell me to increase my speed, in which I pull back and flick the tip of my tongue rapidly.

Soon now I know, you told me forcefully to use one of my hands, two fingers actually, and put them in you, and pump them as if the two units were had were a dick. I did as I was told lifting my lift hand up off the ground balancing myself on my right hand. I stick two fingers into your more then waiting and accepting we cunt, they slid in with more of a slurp then a sliding sound, as if they had been pulled right into you. I begin to manipulate the spot right within the boarder of the outside world, that tangled spot that I always get you to thrust against my hand with.

In not time it seem that you were getting uncontrolled by the pleasure, moaning actually rather loud, I took satisfaction in that and renewed my efforts just to soon find error in that. For your hand came back to clasp against the back of my head and push me more into your pussy, the juices pressing right into my face. I even take in a rather large amount of your famine cum with a draw of breath that I take in just to find that your thighs clamp down onto the sides of my head leaving me to darkness and unbalanced.

I waver for a second but the lack of breathing except for the small opening that the wedging of my fingers under my mouth let for, made me collapse down making my mistress hit the ground, your ass hitting the ground with a soft thud. Fear of my impending situation dawned on me, even as you opened your legs and let me up for a breath; I feared your glare so I kept my eyes down as I gasped repeatedly onto your still bare cunt lips. I say a dishearten sorry in my fear of your wrath, but you don't saw anything you turn about and on all fours facing me make me lift my head again to kiss me, I know you can taste yourself and to heighten my arousal on that you moan to signify that you enjoyed the taste of your own juices.

You break the kiss from me and come more parallel to me drawing against my body still without a word you reach under me grasping my still aching and throbbing cock and give a few light pulls on it before laying once more on your back and pushing under me. At this angle you lean your head up and lick the length of my shaft from just under the pee-hole – which you already know makes me shiver just at the slightest touch – to the base, you even give a nip to each of my balls playfully like you were just a cat.

Taking the length of my cock once more you lick from the base back up to the tip just to take the tip of it into your mouth. I give you a soft moan through a whimper giving you some reassurance of your menstruations. You draw a hand up the shaft enticing it with the tips of your fingers, playing at the sensitive underbelly. I at this point have a hard time just pushing my hips down in your vulnerable position and just fucking your mouth, but I still restrain, and you know this and just take more pleasure in that torture of me. You take more of me into your mouth suckling on it in this odd angle.

You use the same hand that had teased my cock to fondle at my balls. It was no time that I felt my hips betray me and begin to thrust back against your mouth, but you give no protests in the movement, you seem to enjoy taking the inches forcefully, knowing that soon it would be finish. You grab hold of my balls and push into the sensitive spot just behind them, and just as you do that you give the loudest moan you can emit to vibrate my member in your mouth, making for the last straw. I spasm letting off my load into your mouth, which you take willingly swallowing as much as you can before pulling out from under me.

I, too exhausted from all that, I sink to my side sighing contently. You smile to me and come over laying a kiss to my lips passionately swapping the taste of my salty cum just to come down wrapped up into my arms to whisper our 'I love you' to each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Always Her Humble Servant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 519 milliseconds