Alyson's Second Anal Experience

"Ohhh, yeah, baby! Suck my cock, Alyson!" Cameron said with flickering, white eyes.

His joy had Alyson taking him in and sucking him like crazy. He was salty and his musk filled her nose but she went on sliding her mouth over him until his legs were vibrating and he was groaning. She then held only the head between her lips and jerked him off. She wanted him to cum while giving him a blowjob but not yet.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted her friend kneeling in front of the couch and resting her tits on it.

Emilia said, "Come on, Aly! Cameron wants to see how dirty you can be."

Alyson was sorrowful when she took out his cock and the look on Cameron's face copied her sentiment. She scooted behind her friend and leered at Emilia's well-padded and wide ass. She had never done what she was about to do and tremors passed through her tummy. She glanced at Cameron who was laid back and stroking himself like he was anxious to enjoy a show.

Alyson cozied up to Emilia's ass and squeezed it. Her backside was squishier than Alyson's according to Cameron. Emilia sighed and relaxed to her groping. She pulled her flesh apart and she found herself focusing on an asshole for the first time that wasn't in a porno. It was dark brown similar to the hue of cocoa with a wrinkled, lighter brown rim. Alyson inhaled a deep breath and flicked at the rim causing Emilia to twitch. Alyson swirled a lick around it. She was bitter and had a faint pungent aroma as to be expected. Alyson darted her tongue out again and whipped it along the rim a few more times. Emilia moaned softly so Alyson circled her asshole for another half minute, edging closer to her spongy bud each time.

Alyson was living up to being the dirty slut Emilia kept calling her. She reveled in it and licked her asshole. Emilia arched and shook hard as she softly cried. Alyson drizzled saliva on it and dragged her tongue all over it. She went slow each time to enjoy Emilia's reactions.

While licking Emilia's ass, Alyson's own butt cheeks parted and she looked behind her. Cameron licked her asshole causing her to draw a sharp inhale. Alyson went back to twirling her tongue over Emilia's anus and was sighing into it as Cameron was doing the same to her. She could hardly focus her tongue with the drenched sensations traveling over her own dark sphincter.

Cameron fingered Alyson's pussy but kept licking her butthole. She was in shivers as she shoved three of her fingers into Emilia and spun them around while still eating her ass. Emilia was quivering and dug her nails into the sofa.

When the feelings from Cameron stopped, he said, "I'm going to fuck you so good, Alyson."

Emilia rolled to the side and stood on the carpet. "Let's both fuck her. Wait a second."

She rummaged through her handbag, which looked big enough to hold a bowling ball, and out from it came a black, rippled strap-on about seven inches long. Alyson's mind was churning thinking about being filled in both holes at the same time but that toy looked awfully big for her butt.

Cameron said, "So, the only question is who gets Alyson's ass first."

Emilia stepped into the harness and pulled it to her waist. "There's no question, sweetheart. I've been waiting to do her all day."

"I've been waiting since the last time I did it."

Alyson snickered and was flattered that her butthole was the subject of debate. Something else she couldn't say had ever happened in her life.

Emilia begged, "Please honey? I want to be the one to make her scream first this time."

"Okay, fine."

"Great! Why don't you sit on the edge of the couch and Alyson, you can go cowgirl on him."

Cameron lost his dress shirt leaving him in a white T-shirt. He got into position carrying a grin that couldn't be erased. Emilia held his cock and guided Alyson on it. She emitted a long moan until it was fully in.

"Oh, your cock feels so good inside me..." Alyson said as she thrust her hips against his hardness and Cameron grabbed her butt and encouraged more of it. "Mmm, yes."

"Your pussy is so hot and wet," Cameron mumbled. The two were staring at each other and Alyson sensed a mutual attraction beyond the physical but that didn't stop him from bouncing her on his cock. She took over and rode him on her own. She gradually found herself in a steady pace sliding up and down his shaft and he rewarded her with another approving smile.

Alyson was damp with perspiration and about to cum again. She slowed her pouncing and concentrated on his manhood expanding her pussy. She rested upon him again and rocked back and forth. He went back to bounding hard on his cock but stopped when a cool gel was being spread between her ass cheeks. A couple of spanks followed that stung her skin and she squealed.

"Oww, Emilia! That hurt!" Alyson griped but secretly it made her wetter.

"Shut up. You like it," Emilia said as she fidgeted the strap-on's tip around her asshole. She braced herself on Cameron's shoulders as she awaited its invasion. All the while, Cameron was watching her face's contortions when her brown bud widened to take in the rubbery fake cock. The stretching brought with it some discomfort but it was no surprise given the size of it. She began to relax when Cameron reached beneath her shirt to play with her breasts and nipples.

Alyson sealed her eyes to concentrate on the feel of having cocks both in her pussy and asshole. It was a sensation like no other and she felt full and overwhelmed with immense pleasure and stimulation.

"Oh, yeah! I love both of you being inside me. Yes..." Alyson said.

Emilia swatted her cheeks again and eased further into her friend sending shouts from her. At the same time, Cameron held her hips and slid her back and forth over his erection. Emilia fucked her a little faster and Alyson moaned louder and louder when she was drilling over half of the faux cock into her ass.

"Take that cock like a good cunt!" Emilia said and Alyson could hear the joy in her voice. Alyson rolled back into the cock and Cameron was humming himself.

The real thing felt better but the idea it was Emilia invading her once precious hole made up for it. She was fully at her mercy and it had her aroused in ways she never had experienced.

Emilia was soon pounding her friend's ass and Alyson couldn't help but fill the room with her hollers of elation. Emilia mixed in more spanks as she slid the cock away until only head was squeezed by her dirty hole and she plunged in again. She pulled back and fucked her again and again with drive after drive into her. Alyson dug her fingertips into Cameron's chest and he grunted but kept his smile.

Emilia left kisses along Alyson's spine as she slowed the pace of her cock and settled into a rhythm of thrusts. She held it in at its deepest point for a few seconds, leaned away, and pushed in again. Alyson was hot and more sweat glistened her skin.

Emilia gradually sped her thrusts until she was fucking the hell out of Alyson and at the height of her yells, she burst onto Cameron's cock. She was limp and fell forward against Cameron to catch her wind. Alyson noticed how much she was throbbing when Emilia took the toy away and she needed a few moments.

Emilia slapped her cheeks a couple more times. "Good girl. You're getting good at taking cocks up your little cute ass."

Cameron sat upright. "I can't believe this is the same Aly we've known all these years."

Alyson was too deep in her stupor to respond. She was still flooded in stimulation with nerves firing that she didn't know existed.

Emilia tugged her friend's red mane and kissed her. Alyson's lips were roasting and she couldn't get enough of her kiss.

Cameron lifted himself and Alyson took the hint to stand with him.

He brushed his palm alongside her cheek. "It's my turn."

Alyson nodded. "Okay."

Cameron placed a pillow on the cushions. "Lie down on the pillow so your butt is sticking up in the air."

Alyson had to calm herself as she wasn't sure how much more she could handle yet she was excited in a strange dichotomy. She guided the pillow under her hips and rested on it so her ass was pushing upward. Cameron spread lube on her brown chute and she jumped from the cool feeling but reminded herself to stay tranquil to ready herself for him.

Cameron spoke to Emilia. "She looks so hot like this, doesn't she?"

Emilia swatted her cheeks. "Mmhmm. I should take a picture to remind myself in the morning this wasn't a dream. I think she's ready for you to be a little rough."

Alyson said, "Hey guys! Don't forget to remind yourselves that I'm a precious little daisy!"

Cameron said, "Hey, I'm a salesman. I know a lie when I hear one and that was a big fib."

Emilia pulled Alyson's ass cheeks apart. "Come on, sweetie. She meant to say she really wants it hard."

Alyson waited as she rested her forehead on her hands. A brief streak of shivers passed through her when Cameron's head pushed against her tight opening. He continued pushing, though gently, until she widened to accept his manhood and it had her fighting to hold back her natural response to resist him. Emilia kneeled in front of her. She rubbed her head and lovingly brushed her hair with her hand.

"That's it, baby. You can take it," Emilia encouraged.

Her affection made it easier to do so. She let out a soft weep when she took much of his length. Cameron withdrew only an inch or so and moved forward again. He slid back a little more and plunged harder. Alyson was hurting but she was more able to handle it than the first time. The longer he stayed in, the more she grew to enjoy him taking her again.

Cameron mounted Alyson and ravaged her with his cock thrashing her little hole and was bashing their bodies together. Each pound of his manhood pushed her closer to her pain and pleasure tolerance limits. It hurt so good though her backside was pulsing.

"Fuck me, Cameron! Fuck me!!!" Alyson cried.

Emilia was watching Alyson the whole time and grinned a devious one as she kept sweeping her tresses.

Cameron continued fucking her but was thrusting the length of his cock each sink into her. Alyson clenched her fist and squinted as she absorbed his incursion.

She was wiggling her feet and panting. She tried to hold back but it wasn't long before the pain, delight, the emotion that came from someone she loved fucking her, and being fucked in front of her best friend all crashed together. She was crying and whining but mixed in was joy and the thrill of it all.

Cameron pressed into her, stopped, and asked, "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

"Um hum."

Cameron was easing his rocking movements and Alyson quieted herself though her eyes were moist.

He rolled off Alyson and pulled her to a standing position with her back to him. Cameron entered her ass and fucked her again. Emilia moved in front of her and lifted Alyson's shirt. She held a breast and licked its nipple then sucked on it. She nibbled and pulled on it with her lips. She fed more of her tit into her mouth and suckled the flesh. Cameron reached around and grabbed the tit that didn't have Emilia's attention. Alyson was screaming in glorious delight.

Cameron pummeled Alyson's ass more and Emilia fondled her clit and pussy. Alyson convulsed as an orgasm was imminent.

"Oh, yes! I'm cummming!" Alyson spasmed as shockwaves overwhelmed her and she fell into Emilia's arms.

"Good girl. You're so sexy," Emilia said.

Cameron walked in front of the two girls. "Do you want to see Emilia get her ass fucked, too?"

Alyson was recovering from cumming and hadn't thought about it but when he brought it up, she illuminated from the images forming in her mind.

Alyson gathered herself enough to stand on her own. Her tone filled with happiness as she looked at her friend with a bedroom squint. "Ooh, I would love to."

Emilia giggled nervously and walked in reverse. "Hey, wait, this is supposed to be about Aly! We didn't say anything about that."

Cameron encroached on her aura. Alyson could tell Emilia was hesitant about showing her vulnerability. It wouldn't have been the first time her boyfriend's cock was in her sacred chute but it would have been the first time in front of Alyson.

Cameron said, "I'm saying something about it now. Alyson is still new at this. Why don't you show her how a woman of your stature takes a cock in her ass?" Emilia shifted her attention to Alyson and back to her man. Cameron teased her. "You're afraid? Can't take it? I understand. Alyson can handle it like a good girl but you can't..."

Emilia lowered her strap-on and stepped out of it. "Okay!"

Cameron held her wrist. "Right. I thought so!"

He tugged her forward and shoved her back to send her tits-first into the sofa.

She was on her knees facing away from them and Cameron pushed her shirt over her tits to show them off. He kneeled behind her, pushed her cock into her pussy, and pummeled her before she could turn around to see what was happening. He groped her ass to keep her steady while fucking her with all he had.

"Oh, God, baby! Take me!" Emilia said. Her tits rubbed against the sofa every time their bodies came together and her nipples hardened.

Alyson had never watched someone else have sex in front of her. She watched Emilia's eyes shut and jaws drop open to release her moans and Alyson wondered if that's how she looked when she was getting it. She let her eyes travel from the blonde hair stuck to her back by perspiration, down her spine, and to Cameron's manhood, which was a piston powering into her.

Alyson couldn't contain herself as she waited for Cameron to take her anally. She found the tube of clear lube on the floor and squeezed some onto ooze it down her crack and onto her asshole. She spread it around her brown hole until it was coated. She pushed a finger in to test its slickness and she let out a cry. Her ass contracted onto her finger and she penetrated her until most of it disappeared. Emilia turned enough to see it was Alyson doing the finger-fucking and disbelief formed over her face. Alyson winked and went quicker with an added finger as Cameron was still fucking her pussy.

Cameron looked at Alyson. "Someone is ready for you to get ass-fucked."

Emilia said, "Aly, I never said you could put your fingers in my butt."

Alyson playfully slapped her ass and mocked her in her own voice. "Shut up! You like it!"

No rebuttal came as she laid her head down.

Cameron aimed his swelled head at her asshole. "Aly, hold her open for me."

Alyson wasted not a second scooting close to her friend. She pulled her ass cheeks apart and Cameron held his cock to slowly guide it into her. Emilia inhaled and held it as his bell popped in and went deeper. She gnawed her lip and tensed but exhaled and relaxed when her ass consumed a little more than half his length.

Alyson remained in awe at how someone's small asshole could expand to take something as big as a man's manhood.

Cameron began with steady motions as if to get the feel of being in her and how far he can pull away without slipping out.

He worked up from controlled rocks back and forth to ravaging Emilia's asshole with quick fucks. Emilia tried being silent while she took it but she burst into serious moaning when he was so deep his balls were smacking against her ass after each penetration. He added a spank to her ass between fucks until her meaty cheeks were glowing.

"AAhh! Ahhh! Mmm! Yes, Cameron! Yesss!"

Alyson laid against the armrest and spread her legs. Her fingers found her clit and she was pleasuring herself to orgasm. Every time the couple's bodies collided and Cameron's cock fucked her, the closer she came to another thunderous release.

Cameron must have seen Alyson playing with herself because she turned Emilia so she was between her legs. "Emilia! Make Alyson cum!"

Cameron continued fucking her ass but she tried her best to lick Alyson's honey-coated sex in slow drags to her clit and the length of her folds. She spread those folds to expose her pink crevice and swirled her tongue around it. Cameron banging into her from behind made her licking erratic but she came back to sweeping her tongue across it in every way possible. Cameron moved slower again and Emilia clamped her lips to Alyson's clit and sucked it while using two digits to finger her until they were a blur. The sexual energies within Alyson released and another orgasm shot through her body. Alyson was gasping as she had not a drop of energy to move.

Cameron's breathing and grunting picked up. He was shaking and pulled out. Alyson found the desire to hop off the sofa and watch him aim his cock at her ass while stroking it. Alyson took over and jerked his stiff rock until it fired jets of his sticky, greyish white love fluid on Emilia's back and ass. Alyson held Emilia's hips and cleaned her of all his cum even licking the globs that landed on her asshole. She spent some time tracing her tongue in circles along her rim before swiftly licking her spongy hole. Emilia dropped to her tummy also spent. She looked to have cum many times that night.

Alyson cupped Cameron's sac and fondled his balls as she took his limp cock into her mouth and sucked on it. After holding it tight to her lips and gliding them to the head and down again, she took it out and licked one side, the other, and flicked his pee hole to make sure no more cum remained.

No one said another thing and it wasn't long before everyone was out. The living room was like a steam room. Musk, sweat, and the mix of cum and the smells all their genitals permeated the air. Alyson had rolled onto the carpet and had a wet spot underneath her. Her intentions may have been to get up but that's as far as she got. Emilia was face-first on one end of her couch and Cameron was on his back at rest on the other side. Heavy breathing that winded down to normal breaths was all that could be heard. Alyson was in a fantasy land except it was real.

A couple hours later, somehow Alyson wound up on the sofa snuggled up with Emilia. Alyson was on her side on the edge and Emilia was behind her with an arm draped over her. She'd never had sex so hot that her memories had blurred. When her eyes opened, she was staring into darkness with slivers of pale blue moonlight and the dull yellow tinge of streetlamps lighting areas of the room near the windows.

It took all of two seconds after being awake for her dry mouth to beg for some refreshment.

When she left Emilia's warmth and headed for the kitchen, she spotted Cameron on the deck leaning on the wooden railing and sipping a beer.

Alyson's curiosity got the best of her and she slid aside the glass door to join him. It was a typical warm summer night. A few gray clouds were passing by but other than that, the sky was dotted with sparkling stars.

She said, "Hey."

Cameron gave a slight turn of the head in her direction but returned to looking into the night. "Hey. No pants?"

Alyson chuckled and leaned on the rail with him. "Hehe. Why bother? It's not like anyone can see me. Besides, my shirt is covering my unmentionables." Cameron took another gulp of Amstel Light then angled the bottle towards her. "Do you want some?"

Her body crying out in thirst wouldn't allow her to turn it down. "Sure." The glass bottle was still cold and the swigs she had were chilling and hit the spot. "I thought about what Emilia said earlier."

Cameron faced Alyson and rested his elbow on the rail. "And what did you think? It must have caught you by surprise."

That was the understatement of the century.

How could he have read her mind?

"It did. After I got passed that, I couldn't find a reason not to do it. I love you and I love Emilia. I'm all for it."

Cameron snared her into an embrace. "You love me? Aww shucks."

Alyson laid against his blubber. "Whatever. You've always known that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds