Amanda's Awakening Ch. 02

He went galumphing back and bothered them no more.

I came for a third time. I would have collapsed prone on the bed, but he was holding my hips as he continued to plow me.

`And has thou slain the Jabberwock asked the trembling youth?

Oh come to my arms, my beamish boy said she!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

So all did fuck until the break of dawn

And mimsy were the borogoves,

The mome raths outgrabe.

And with that I felt him climax gushing spurt after spurt of hot cum into my cunt. Now we both collapsed and lay with Ashton spooning behind me as his shrinking cock slowly withdrew. I knew then just how the couple in his absurd poem felt.

I awoke the next morning naked on a couch in Larry and Jolene's living room. I lay there for a while trying to remember everything that had happened the night before. Ashton had been far from the end of the evening. I had a lot more to drink, and I could remember having sex with several more people, although my memories of some of that were a little vague due to the amount of alcohol I had consumed. I remembered fucking Larry and another guy whose name I couldn't remember, if I had ever known it. I vaguely remembered Art and Linda having been at the party, but not until late. I didn't think I had fucked Art, but maybe he was the guy I gave a blow job to while several people watched and cheered us on, and . . . oh god, yes. I remembered Linda eating my pussy while Art sat jacking off while he watched us. He certainly did like to watch.

"Had there been anyone else?" I asked myself.

Eventually I sat up and swung my feet to the floor. Oh shit my head hurt. What and how much had I had to drink? When I stood I realized that my pussy was sore. Not really a surprise given what I could remember of the night. Then I realized that I had dried cum smeared across my chest. Ugh. I seriously needed a shower and maybe a priest for confession.

I showered and put on an old pair of sweats I had left in Jolene's front hall closet months ago. Then I wandered out to the kitchen where I found Jolene and a fresh pot of coffee.

"Coffee," I said, stringing it out with a tone of desperation. Jolene quickly poured me a cup and I sat sipping it. She was looking at me with her "cat that ate the canary" look.

"So." she said, "Did you have a good time last night?"

I smiled without answering directly.

"Did Ashton do his Jabberwock poem?"

"What?" I said softly. My head wasn't ready for loud noises, even my own.

"I know you were fucking him. Did he recite his Jabberwock poem? He always does."

At that point I began to laugh and I couldn't quit. Finally I cleared the tears from my eyes and said "Yes, and it is dreadful, but my god he can fuck."

This got Jolene to laughing, and the two of us just sat there in hysterics. Later when we settled down she told me that Ashton wasn't really a professor at Northwestern—just an overeducated barista at a Loop coffee shop. "But you are right," she said. "He really can fuck."

When we calmed down a bit, I asked a few questions about the rest of my evening.

"Oh Jolene," I said. "I think I was really bad last night."

"How so?"

"Well, my memory is a little foggy, but Ashton wasn't the only one was he?"

Jolene laughed. "Hardly! Believe me little sister. You made an evening of it."

"Oh god. Who else?" I asked in fear.

"Well, there was Larry."

"Yes, I remember him."

"Then there was Art."

"Art? I fucked Art?"

"No, you just gave him a blow job, but it must have been a good one because he pulled out and squirted cum all over your chest.

"What about Linda? Was she there when I was blowing her husband?"

"Oh yeah. Right along with almost the whole group. You had a real cheering section for that performance."

"So she's not mad at me?"

"She didn't seem very mad when she was eating your pussy half an hour later. That time they had reversed roles. Art was watching Linda eat you while he masturbated."

"Oh," I said. "I guess I do remember that." Now I giggled as the memory returned.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing. Well, I was just thinking about Linda being the first woman I have ever been with."

"And did you like it?"

"Ummmm. Yes. Very much," I said. I could feel my battered pussy coming to life as I remembered how Linda had been licking it a few hours before. "But I think I need to try it again when I'm sober enough to really remember it. . . . Wait! Does that mean I'm a lesbian?"

"Fuck no!" Jolene said. "It just means you like to have your pussy licked. You seemed to be enjoying it just as much when Howard was doing it to you an hour or so later."

"Howard? Who was Howard? I don't remember him."

"Howard is our next door neighbor, and I'm not surprised you don't remember him. You were pretty drunk by that time."

"Uh, Jolene. How many other people did I fuck last night?"

"How should I know? I was busy enjoying myself, not walking around following you. But it was an orgy. You were supposed to fuck a bunch of people. That's how they work."

"Well, it sounds like I did and I feel like I did. Can I have some more coffee? My head hurts."

Oh yes. My life has changed, I thought. I probably got a little carried away last night and that was going to take a little thought, but I was definitely going to like my post-Mexico life. I was sure of that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1019 milliseconds