• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amanda's Used On Her Day Off

Amanda's Used On Her Day Off

She awoke to a beautiful autumn morning, unusually warm and dry. The night before the weather forecasters had predicted the warmest day for autumn in over 30 years and she sensed for once that they might have been accurate

Lying in bed was a pleasure on mornings like this. No work to go to and the prospect of a beautiful day ahead meant that she could lie around and not have to make any sudden rush to get out before the weather turned for the worse. It was eight thirty in the morning and the bed had long emptied of her partner who had crashed around the house before heading out to earn a day's wage. She had enjoyed feeling his sense of urgency in getting dressed and getting out of the door, not bothering to speak to him but just lie their and listen as he made his exit. She had closed her eyes once the door latch had clicked shut and drifted off again to sleep; perfect.

She snuggled harder into the duvet, making sure it was covering her every inch, digging it into the curves in her body so she could feel its touch. Her mind wandered to what she would do, a little bit of shopping maybe or a long lunch in the pub with a book, or most probably her phone messaging friends or work colleagues. Whatever happened she was going to enjoy the sudden Indian autumn day as much as she could; no point in wasting any moment of it.

She closed her eyes again and planned her route through the town centre, North London was not the centre of the earth, but it was good enough to spend some of her hard-earned salary, and some of the mortgage balance in their joint account. She smiled to herself; a little bit of shopping therapy was the order of the day.

In the midst of her half-awake half-asleep daydream, she heard a buzzing coming from the bedside unit. She had not set the alarm last night so she was initially confused at the source. Moving the duvet from over her head she stared as best she could towards the offending item and realised it must be her mobile phone a few moments before she saw its screen flashing with the receipt of an incoming message.

She looked across at the bedroom side unit and pondered whether she could be bothered to reach her hand out and grab her phone. She was half-tempted to just leave it there and have another half and hour but curiosity got the better of her, it might be something important, or at worst case some salacious gossip from work.

Cradling the small phone in her hand she pressed the message open button and the screen changed almost immediately to display the incoming text.

'In the area you little slut, get yourself out of bed :o)'

She rubbed her eyes and looked again; who the fuck is this?

She had not bothered to look whom it had arrived from yet, but the content of the message threw her completely, perhaps it was too early in the morning to link the content and the sender, especially that content.

She closed the message and looked at the incoming mobile number. No name, so not a contact, and it did not spring any suggestions in her mind to who it might have been.

She had a funny feeling that this was not a miss-sent message though. The message was something she certainly would receive from one of her many 'friends' but they would all have contact details in her phone.

Maybe one of them had lost or changed their handset over and she didn't have the new number? Only one way to find out!

'Don't know who this is? Maybe if I did I might get out for you!'

She hit send and then lay back awaiting a response. As she guessed, it was not long in coming.

'Oh that would be telling, lets just say you'll probably love and hate it at the same time you dirty little fucker'

She smiled to herself. Who the fuck was it? She was feeling curious and a little horny now. Somebody was obviously close by to the house and her other half was long gone. She lay back and thought, it must be somebody she knew. She wasn't going to invite them over until she knew she knew who it was but maybe the day would be even better with a quick fuck before shopping. She got to the keyboard again.

'You tell me something about me nobody else would know and maybe I'll get ready.'

Anybody who knew her would know something, and if she had fucked them then they would know a few more things than most. She could guess that the response would be something intimate about her but that's what she wanted, some proof of that closeness would make her jump out of bed whoever it was.

The phone buzzed again.

'Let's just say I'll be as rough as usual'.

She smiled; it must be somebody she had fucked. Her boyfriend did not know she liked it rough and only the men she had met within the last year or so would have that knowledge of her preferences. Her best friends did not even know it.

'Well then, I you know that then get your arse round here, let me know when you're outside'

She hit the send button and decided on a quick shower.

The phoned buzzed back almost immediately; that was quick.

'I want you in black thong, black high heels, and have a silk scarf ready'

That made it easy for her, and she was excited being told what to wear. If there was one thing she enjoyed it was being told how to dress and how to fuck. Her boyfriend did not give a flying toss about what she wore, and had certainly never told her to wear this or that or fuck me this way or that. In fact he was just happy to get a fuck or a wank now and again. She would truly love to have a boyfriend that took a complete interest in her, to the point that she wanted to be treated a sex object by a partner. Submission was something she had been interested in for years and she realised that being a submissive for a long-term partner would be ideal for her. He would pay her complete attention and she would have to dress, act, and live a life that he commanded of her. The text message that had just arrived anticipated her sense of submission.

Amanda jumped out of bed and headed for the shower; she still did not know who was coming but she didn't care.

Amanda was ready within minutes, the shower taking seconds and the rush to find her smallest thong only a few minutes more. She found her highest black heels and tottered down the stairs with her phone in her hand. The large mirror above the red brick fireplace caught her image as she came down the stairs in the middle the large Victorian front room. Her nipples were hard and she studied her legs as they strained against the angle of the heels.

The room was long and narrow, the front half containing a large picture window, always covered by curtains to protect their privacy from the busy London street outside. A set of dark wooden open plan stairs cut the room in half. The back half consisted of a large open fireplace with grate and a large leather sofa, she had fucked on that a few times, and two small leather chairs. The entire room was laid with original wood floorboards, and while she cleaned it a bit more now the room continued to look a little like five children lived upstairs.

Amanda's phone buzzed again.

'Am outside now; open the door a little and then face the room with the scarf in your hand; don't look back'

Amanda read the message; she would not be able to see who was coming in the door. She shuddered with excitement. God she hoped this was not her boyfriend with a new phone trying to test her. No fucking chance she thought, he did not have the balls or the imagination to do this to her.

Fuck it she thought to herself. She was horny now and the person at the other end wasn't asking now, he was telling, so she wanted to obey.

Amanda moved across the room, the heels causing her to walk more slowly than usual. She was only five feet tall and not used to being 5'6 in the air.

The large brown door was in front of her and she moved to its side, so nobody outside could see if it blew open or she pulled it too far and she flicked down the latch and clicked on the lock, the door now open but still pushed closed.

She grabbed her phone and type quickly, 'the door is on the latch, I am facing into the room'.

She moved two feet from the door and faced the room, the black scarf hanging from her hand, her two arms to her sides.

Amanda heard footsteps outside the house, and felt the rush of air as the door opened behind her. She trembled and her throat became dry with excitement. She looked down at her tits and her nipples were as hard as she had ever seen them.

The door closed again and she heard the latch clicked off, it was locked now from the inside.

Amanda so wanted to look back but knew that she could not, the not knowing was making her wet between her legs and she knew she wanted this.

A hand must have grabbed the end of the scarf and she felt it pulled from her grip, the soft material pulling through her fingers, gone in an instant.

Whoever was behind her said nothing, she could hear them breathing in her ear, could smell coffee on their breath, but not a word was spoken.

Amanda felt movement up around her ears and felt the scarf being pulled around her eyes, the darkness of the material against her face shut out virtually all of the light in the room, she was now effectively blind to what was going on around her.

The scarf was tied around her head and the hands that had made the know let go, the person moved up close behind her and she could feel the material of a pair of trousers up against her arse.

'Who is that,' she had to ask.

'shhhh' she felt a pair of hands move around her arms and move to cup her breasts. She could feel his hands on her skin, not touching her nipples but cupping her tits and squeezing them gently. Amanda moaned softly.

She felt her self pushed slowly into the room, still no sound, but the force was enough to make her walk forward. She felt the hands move to her shoulders guiding her, and she trusted the stranger behind her.

Amanda knew that she was moving into the living area of the room, and felt her legs touch the front of the sofa. She stopped, pitching forward slightly as the heels and her legs balanced her body.

The stranger let go of her shoulders and she could feel their breath as it moved from her head down her back and seemed to stop near her thong covered arse. Amanda tensed again, somebody was inches from her arse and she didn't know who it was.

A pair of hands moved to her thighs. The fingers squeezed between her legs and she responded when they pulled her legs apart her feet moving on the wooden floor, she knew that whoever was behind her could see the outline of her pussy under the thin material. She also knew that they could see the dampness of her. Fucking hell she was horny.

She gasped as an unseen hand stroked between her legs over the black material.

Her pussy contracted as the fingers stopped and pushed gently into her, the pressure building between her lips as they forced further into her. She leaned forward slightly.

She could feel the breathing on her legs now as they rubbed their hands over her cunt, she moaned loudly as she felt the fingers caress and probe her through the underwear.

Amanda hadn't ever experienced this kind of use before, she had always known who she was with and what she wanted from it. She could not believe she was allowing it to happen but she was in a state of virtual trance as the stranger used her pussy as they wished.

The hands stopped suddenly and she wondered if that was it.

Please do not let it end like that she thought and moved to turn around, but the hands gripped the sides of her arse and held her firm. She felt a mouth on her arse cheeks and a tongue move across them licking gently. The mouth moved back and forth up to the nape of her back and then back down to her arse.

The hands grabbed the material of her thong and she felt it being pulled from her skin and then down the sides of her legs, feeling it pulling from her pussy as the dampness kept it connected for a few moments.

It was pulled down to her feet and she stepped out of it, with the helping hand of the person kneeling behind her.

She felt them stand up, she didn't actually know it was a man; god she didn't even know that.

Amanda heard a zip being undone and a belt being unbuckled. She knew it was a man now.

Oh god, he had is cock out now, she knew he did. Why was she letting somebody fuck her? She wanted to turn around and tell them to stop. Fucking hell it was dangerous to say the least in more ways than one. She wanted to tell him to fuck off and leave her alone. But the feelings coming from her pussy was restraining her natural feelings to know who was fucking her.

She felt the hands back on her shoulders, pushing her forwards, bending her in the middle and she knew what was going to happen next. She was so wet that when the cock was pushed against her pussy lips it entered immediately.

Amanda gasped as the cock was pushed in and in, not stopping until it filled her.

She heard a moan from the person behind her; she tried to recognise the faintest of sounds but her mind was concentrating too hard on the cock inside her sopping wet pussy.

The cock was obviously owned by somebody as horny as she was and it moved in and out of her quickly. She knew this wasn't going to be a long drawn out fuck.

Her pussy was aching, had been since she knew she was going to be used, and it was only being held back from orgasm by her attempt to concentrate on who was doing this to her.

Amanda knew she wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer, and the cock pounding her from behind was becoming too much.

She lent forward the hands still holding her shoulders and pictured every man she had fucked; the ones she could remember, and tried to imagine who was behind her, using her pussy.

The pressure on her cunt was increasing the more he pounded, the only thing stopping her toppling forward the pair of hands holding her up. He was fucking her roughly, a hand moved from her shoulder to her long dark hair. Grabbing and twisting it in his hands and pulling her head back, pushing her shoulder with the other. He was riding her now, her arse pushing up against his skin, his balls banging against her arse as he fucked her pussy. She pushed her arse back harder, 'if your going to fuck me' she shouted, 'then fucking do it properly'.

He responded with a groan and an increase in speed. He grabbed her hair harder and pulled it back, jerking her, making her moan.

She heard is moaning grow louder, his thrusts becoming longer and she could tell that he could feel her pussy grinding against his cock as it used her. She tightened her muscles, increasing the pressure on his cock and also moving herself towards her own orgasm. There was not much else she could do now but cum.

He pulled her again harder and she knew that he was too far gone to stop himself from coming soon, and she felt the hand on her shoulder grip her so tightly that she thought a mark was going to be left after this.

His breathing becoming erratic now and she felt his cock rhythm change, Amanda knew that he was trying to delay his orgasm till the last moment.

In an instant she knew she was Cumming and started a soft low moan as her pussy ripped up through her stomach, through her tits and up into her brain. Fucking hell this was good.

'Oh fucking hell,' she shouted at the top of her voice as she bucked his cock into her cunt.

She was lost in her own thoughts when she felt his cock jerk twice, the second one she knew was the start of his orgasm. He was Cumming inside her.

'You fucker' she shouted, and tried to buck him off.

He grabbed Amanda's hair and shoulder, and gripped her so she couldn't move, he was going to spunk inside her cunt whether she liked it or not.

Amanda could feel her pussy starting to fill up with his spunk, the angle making it impossible for his spunk to go anywhere but deep inside her.

He was moaning now, finishing off his orgasm, and emptying himself inside her.

Amanda was shaking as the remnants of her orgasm shuddered through her.

He had obviously finished because he let go of her hair and shoulder, pushing her down onto the sofa in a sitting position. Amanda sat their, still amazed at what had happened in the last few minutes, she could still feel him throbbing inside her.

She could hear him pulling up his pants and she moved her hands towards the scarf. He gripped her hands in mid air and pushed them back down.

He wasn't going to let her see him; she decided that she didn't want to know anyway, the fucker had had his fun but she had enjoyed it more so why ruin the illusion.

Amanda could tell he had done up his trousers. Suddenly she felt his breath on her face and his lips kissed hers, she did not respond. This was not a time for affection.

'Just fuck off and leave me alone' she snapped back.

The breath moved away and she heard his feet on the wooden floor. She sat there as the steps moved towards the door and she heard it click as the lock opened.

The door slammed shut and she heard him move ahead. Amanda was still shaking; what the fucking hell had she just done.

From across the room she heard her phone buzz, moving her hands to the scarf she ripped it off and ran as best she could to the front door where she had left it.

Amanda looked down at the screen and saw the incoming text message alert.

She opened the message; 'well done you dirty little fucker, I hope you do not mind my spunking in you but I never did it before!'

Amanda closed the message to check it was from the same number as before.

When the message disappeared she expected a number, but instead got a name, a name from the past who she had vowed not to fuck again unless the earth froze over. Oh fuck, what had she done.

She sat there dazed, now what do I do.

Amanda typed a message onto the small keypad.

'You fucking cunt! Your still a crap fuck!!', Amanda sat back and hit the send key and smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amanda's Used On Her Day Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds