• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Amazing Hypno Hal

Amazing Hypno Hal

Last night was crazy! Just crazy! After JUST enough booze, my wife Cara, and two certain men especially, started pushing me to show off my nacient hypnotic skills. I insisted I wasn't that good yet, but they persisted, as I expected.

Hours before the party, Cara asked me to relax her with hypnotism as I had done a few times before. I did as asked, using her already established key "CARA SLEEP." Once she was under, I also added a reinforcing suggestion as my own reward. In five minutes, she was absolutely pacific, face and shoulders especially lax. At my choice of commands, "CARA LIIT," her eyes spaced out and she slowly, teasingly disrobed. As soon as she was naked, she looked hungrily at me and, after ensuring I was watching, pushed two fingers into her awakening pussy. Very quickly, I heard squishing noises from her moistening groin. As her breathing quickened, I watched her roll her protruding, swollen, moist inner lips open and bump her engorged clit with each deep dip into her wet box.

As programmed, just as she was about to climax, she stepped closer to me and wiped her ambrosia-soaked fingers on my welcoming lips. As I inhaled, licked and drank her intoxicants, she unfastened and unzipped my stretched pants then pushed them to the floor. She gripped my stiff stick and, while gently stroking it, still locked into my eyes, slipped to her knees. Her eyes sparkled as she opened her mouth wide and stretched out her tongue slowly. She wrapped it around my glans like a roll grips a sausage and drew cool air over the top in deep contrast to the warm wetness of her sensual tongue. My eyes rolled, my knees weakened and she began to hum around my meat.

She knew well how to make me spurt quickly. As I grunted and filled her mouth, she mumbled, "mmmmmm, soooo good! You always taste like my favorite drink. Mmmmmm." My climax gave her permission to climax with me. She kept slurping and savoring my juice and I thanked myself for the clever suggestion that she always thought my brew tasted like the drink included in my command. This time it was LIIT, Long Island Iced Tea.

"CARA AWAKE" and she woke, still shuddering and breathing hard, looked around her, noted her nudity and smacked her lips. Until her euphoria lifted, she sat back on her heels and put her palms on the floor behind her to better display her beautiful, flushed body to me. She licked her lips and savored the unexpected flavor.

"Did it again, did you? Mmmm, numm numm, LIIT this time? Thank you, dear, for leaving me with the taste of my favorite, delicious drink, though I don't mind your natural flavor. Wouldn't you love to taste the LITT in my mouth instead of your cum?" She rose and pressed her hard nipples against me and wiped her tongue on my own and my teeth. She knows I don't like tasting cum, but I tolerate it for her and to make up for my control over her. Memory of what she just did came back to her gently, as programmed. "Well, I suppose I should be happy you haven't done this while others watched." Maybe that will change soon enough.

"Honey, I'm still a little light headed. I'm going to close my eyes on the sofa for a few minutes. Do wake me before anyone gets a good, long look at my naughty bits?" she smirked. She dozed for just twenty minutes. Still nude, she finished preparing for our guests before showering and dressing up in snug, silver slacks and a tapered, plum, button down top.

I dressed similarly to Cara in style, but not colors, in plenty of time to greet our guests as they trickled in. By the time the last arrivals came, the rest of us were on our second round of drinks, not counting Cara's LITT! Within an hour, and our third round, we were loose enough to play risque TRUTH or DARE. Lame dares were easily beaten, so daring truths upped the ante. Someone in our party of twenty, two someones actually, pressed for for a hypnotist demo. "And make it interesting!" one slurred loudly.

After protesting appropriately, I consented. A scheme quickly grew around my early plans and I selected the two instigators' attractive wives and another, very busty volunteer. I asked the crowd to clear the long table for use as a stage while Cara and I herded the volunteers into the kitchen for a private conditioning moment. She insisted I not get too frisky with them despite their sottish state. "That means NO FUCKING!" she glared. Now that I knew the disappointing limit, I considered asking them to fake being under and find a way to embarrass their husbands. Then I thought of a much better plan! I relaxed and hypnotized them easily.

Once they were all conditioned to take only my suggestions, I roused them and we all went back to the family room. "Ladies, take off your shoes and step onto the table stage." All three were in short party dresses or skirts. None of them was shy about hiking her skirt up high so they could scale the chair and table, not even the last volunteer in her pencil skirt. She had to hike it nearly to her waist and got some cheers and whistles as she exposed her black, lacy panties.

"LADIES SLEEP!" they all dropped their heads and were ready for my directions. "Ladies, you have no names now. In order you are known as L#1, L#2 and L#3." They nodded. "Stand firm and raise your right hands as high as you can. Now raise your left hands and stretch!" The two in dresses were within two inches of showing their panties. From the floor between the close-in crowd and the table, I turned to the rabble. "This is just to show their simple compliance, then I'll make it harder."

H#2 shouted, "I'm already hard since staring at L#3's sheer black panties and trimmed bush!" H#3 blushed and grinned. I hushed the crowd so my victims, umm subjects, could hear clearly. Once quieted, I lifted L#1's short dress to her waist so all could see her pale yellow panties. She made no attempt to cover up.

H#1 gulped "Is she going to remember showing her panty and camel toe?" If anyone missed it, his comment focused all eyes on the lowest point in her bulging panty and her deep, plump raphe. I was suer that at any moment the concentrated photons would make her panties dissolve or burst into flame! I pulled the translucent panties tighter and nearly exposed her shaved labia before patting her fattened lips. I told H#1 that they were all told they would remember EVERYTHING afterwards.

I moved to L#2 and before lifting her hem asked if anyone wanted odds that she was commando? No takers, so I slowly lifted her dress past her waist. She had red, mesh panties that were totally transparent. I licked my lips at the bawdy sight of denuded, thick labia. The crowd was shocked silent. I reached between her lips and pushed the mesh inside her moist box. Her clit leapt into obvious view. I pushed against its side and she gasped without moving. H#2 said he picked out those revealing panties himself and dared his wife to let SOMEone see them. He got his wish, and more.

"Hmm, that was hot! Ladies, put your arms down. You're inside a warm lodge now, still wearing all your ski gear. You are too warm, take it all off now. Start with your coats. Toss everything behind you, in the corner." Each unbuttoned her shirt or dress, removed the 'coat' & tossed it over their shoulders.

"Your vest is hiding that pretty blouse. Does it button in back or front?" Could I get away with that silliness? "Remove it, hand it to me and tell us what color that blouse is." They removed their bras and describe imagined blouses - teal, cerise, ruby. I tossed the bras into the crowd. Apparently they were under deep enough to believe anything I told them.

"Funny how you all have faux peck pockets of different sizes. They're all attached at the top only. Did you shop for that style together? Would you lift those pockets for us? Let's see what's under them." All lifted their big, firm, bare tits, some by their tall, hard nipples.

"Let's get your husbands up here with chairs to help you with the rest of your gear. OK guys, stand in front of your wife ... and now shift over one place so none of you is with your own wife. Ladies, if you'll sit on the edge of the chairs, your aide will help you pull off the ski pants. I know you have leg warmer pants on too. Those are next." The men made a show of unzipping and peeling off the 'pants', groped unfamiliar asses & legs, one lady at a time. They handed me the 'slacks' and I tossed them into a corner. The wives were left in just panties.

"OH, ladies!? Wearing short shorts and those? Well, you do like the same style! Though at least they are different colors, why are you wearing 'leather cod pieces'? Guys, remove those silly things." One at a time, they hand me the panties. I make a show of sniffing them deeply behind the women. I even licked them and sucked one deeply before I offered them to the group and tossed them into the crowd. I insisted that the catcher sniff and kiss them. "I like your shorts."

The women were now unknowingly naked. The husbands climbed down, but stood next to the table. I got back on stage. "You're much cooler now, ladies, so you'll stay like this all night. Now I'm hot! How about you all help me?" All three removed my shirt and pants to find I was comando! They fake shocked and teased me while they slid so many hands all over my bare ass and crotch.

One lost control... knelt before me and kissed and sucked my nethers while the crowd watched and cheered. The others played with my bare buns or bit my nipples. I barely remembered I was supposed to be in control of them. I had two chairs removed and guided the ladies to sit on the one chair left on the table. L#1 sat there, casually spread her legs -she still thought she was in shorts. I stepped over and straddled her lap.

As she started groping and licking me, I call up H#3 who had stripped her and had him kneel between her legs. He spread them for the group and fingered her for the crowd, then ate her lunging, soggy pussy while I sucked her tits or tongue. H#1 was about to intervene when he saw his wife cum for all of us, but I called him up next to help L#2. His wife, L#1, and her new lover stepped down, into the front of the crowd where he continued to grope and suck her supple tits. Strange hands reached up between her legs and fingered her wet pussy. Other hands spread her cheeks and rubbed her sphincter. Her continuous moans added to the symphony of lust in the room.

H#1 stared a moment in awe at the beautiful L#2 before he twisted his fingers up inside her wet cunt and stroked her G. She quietly squeaked and shuddered in climax. I benefitted from her tremors since her mouth was in my groin. When she stopped gasping, well before I came, he carried her off the chair. He laid her on the table, feet on the floor, legs spread wide, swollen pussy dripping wet. The crowd quietly moaned at the lusty spectacle as he continued to lap and savor her nectar. A short, thick, random penis appeared next to her face. She rubbed the sticky Cowper's around her face before savoring it and sucking the strange dick deeply.

Wife #3 took to the chair. I repeated letting her suck me. Husband #2 spread her legs, commented how very pretty her pussy was, annoying H#3 and L#2, his wife. He twisted a finger into my ass while I kept grinding on L#3's face.

Wife #1, stood naked in front of the crowd and watched the stage. She was also annoyed, but that was abated by the unknown male fingers in her pussy and strange tongue in her mouth.

H#2 teased, firmly tugged the inner lips and clit of L#3 for the crowd, then fingered and ate her. I bit her stiff nipples then let her lick me. As I approached climax, she shouted 'ohhh GOD!' and shuddered and flooded H#2's face. He displayed then licked his marinated fingers. A topless woman in the crowd pulled him by his crotch and licked L#3's cum off his face. I knelt and lapped up L#3's overflowing pussy. When I stopped for a breath, I couldn't help commenting, "Wow, it IS a beautiful pussy. Nearly as pretty as my wife's." I carried her to the end of the table and displayed her open, wet, classic pussy for all to admire. Several fingers reached over and around me and eased into the gorgeous pussy and flicked her firm clit. She groaned low and long before cumming again.

L#2 sat on the stage with a huge expectant grin. H#1 spreads her knees so all can see her open, dripping, average pussy. I studied it briefly before mounting her face. L#1 stood with an arm around a random man in the crowd as he pulled her nipples. Having come close twice, I was ready to cum on her face quickly. She was hesitant to suck me, but lurched when she felt a tongue on her clit. It wasn't long before she switched from quiet moans to loud, soulful ones. Loud became near constant shouting and thrashing. I had to hold her head still, but feared she'd bite me. My fingers probed her sensuous mouth.

She wrapped her lips around my stiffness and sucked like she was possessed. I started panting. H#1 twisted two fingers in her and tortured her G. She reached a plateau, surprised and awed everyone by screaming as I pinched her nipples. H#1 squeezed her clit firmly with his thumb, rubbed her G with two fingers and shoved a finger into her quivering asshole. She sucked in a huge gasp, eyes popped wide, stopped shuddering and released a short, glorious, strong stream onto H#1's face before passing out. I came all over her face with a series of grunts. I only knew she was still alive by her pained moans. H#2 said, "She NEVER did that before." He splayed her on the table and sank his tongue in her soaked, overflowing pussy.

I was worn out. Gathering my strength, I turned my bare ass away from the grinning crowd, stood with my legs widely spread, made a hand flourish toward my naked subjects and smiled a loud "Ta Dah!!" Suddenly, I heard a distant, soft yet thundering "CARA SLEEP!" And the room went dark and silent.

Seconds later, I woke feeling fresh and alert as rarely before. I looked around and saw three naked women and six naked men fingering or kissing them. "Hal, what's happening?" Before he could answer I felt a chill and noticed I too was ...naked! WTF! "What's going on here? The last thing I remember is... is talking to you in the kitchen about hypnotizing our friends for a show. I warned you not to get too frisky with them and ...and now THIS. Wait! I dreamed about you fooling our friends to get naked and let other men make them cum. You mounted their faces and came on the last one's face. Is that..." Her memory slowly cleared and returned, as programmed.

I climbed up on the table to join her, ignoring the gyrations of my gymnastic dick. "Yeah . . . that was NO dream honey. Remember this morning when I used hypno to relax you? I prepared you earlier so when we were in the kitchen I could quickly put you under again. The tricky part was convincing you that you were me, and horny, and would MC the striping. The ladies were ordered to follow your commands as if they were my own. I left the details and control to you and you did GREAT!"

Gulp, "you mean that was ME, not you, telling the girls to suck me and . . . Ohhhhhh God! No! You're fooling with me now. Right?" Two women were licking my stiff dick and kissing over it while she stared and I tried to answer.

"Sorry. We can clear up your confusion when we watch the nanny cam and phone cam recordings. You did great and you look absolutely beautiful." Remember this morning when you said 'Well, I suppose I should be happy you haven't done this while others watched.'? Cara felt a sudden compulsion to kneel before me and recall her programmed response, this time while all others watched! She beamed in her awareness of being watched, appreciated by the crowd and the three hands that pulled her tall, perfect nipples and split open her classically beautiful, dripping wet vulva.

She gripped my stiff stick and, while gently stroking it, still locked into my eyes, slipped to her knees. Her eyes sparkled as she opened her mouth wide and stretched out her tongue slowly. She wrapped it around my glans like a roll grips a sausage and drew cool air over the top in deep contrast to the warm wetness of her sensual tongue. My eyes rolled, my knees weakened and she began to hum around my meat. She knew well how to make me spurt quickly.

As I grunted and filled her mouth, the crowd laughed, cheered and applauded while others stripped for the cameras. Yup, a crazy, crazy party!

          ===================================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

======= 3259 words =======Submitted | posted=7/09/12 | fixes 7/09/12 ========
[g ck , 7/4/12] 7/9/12 15 hrs 2200 =======

seminal image: 3 on stage on chairs, legs spread, party watching

P.S. After the story resolved somewhat, I still felt this was just part of a bigger story and I wanted a twist. I decided against making it a B story since the bigger story already felt forced and would feel too long.

While reading an intro to some Babylon 5 scripts, and odd inspiration came to me. I'd forgotten that author JMS was up for an award for his TV movie adaptation of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. First I wondered how I'd shorten that title. When I arrived at Mr. HYDE, I remembered that they believed each was unaware of the other, at least for a while.

Maybe I could use a self-truth in my story, so I hypnotized her to believe she was not she. I only added some ambiguity about his/her organs so 'he' never shot a load, just climaxed with his female fluids and made minor tweaks to the original story. I decided to write it in the faux 1st person, so it was SHE who told the story not I. That's why THAT part of the tale is italic.

P.P.S. Is anyone interested in these insights to the writer's crazed mind?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Amazing Hypno Hal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 862 milliseconds