• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amber
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Amber

"Terrible."

She giggled and picked up her objects. The metallic object appeared to be an egg-shaped solid piece of metal with a switch on it, it was a vibrator, the tape I could only assume what she was going to do with. She placed the vibrator against my swollen shaft and bit off a long strand off tape, wrapping the black tape around my cock making it twitch with every turn. She pulled my body closer to the backboard, putting my back against it. She stretched my left arm to the post.

"I thought you weren't going to handcuff me anymore?"

"Oh, I won't handcuff you anymore." She replied with a smirk as she rolled the tape around my wrist. She used up half the roll on one wrist and the other half on my right wrist. I wondered why she used so much tape. I didn't just wonder, I got worried.

My back to the wooden backboard, cock standing straight up, fully erect and throbbing from the body contact when I was restrained. My eyes met her cleavage as she bent down to analyze my throbbing member, letting drop after drop of precum drizzle down my hard shaft. She sensually massaged my balls, watching my face get worked up.

"I can't take it anymore. Please let me cum!"

"Awww, if this small bit of stimulation makes your poor balls ache, you're gonna hate this..." She said with false sympathy. Her finger gently flicked the switch on the vibrator. My cock gyrated back and forth, sending precum flying everywhere. My balls grew visibly tight and my sack filled as my cock shook back and forth, at the very brink of orgasm.

"AAAAHHHH" I screamed out, feeling a terrible ache in my balls. Amber watched my face as I screamed out in torment. A wry smile went across her face, she was truly enjoying this. My back arched and soon I started humping the air slowly at first and then gained speed. Precum flew everywhere as I furiously humped the air, screaming.

"Oh, Amber...AHHH...take it...AHHHHH off, I can't take it AHHHHHHH anymore."

"Aww, you poor thing, your balls look they're about to burst. They're completely blue now!" She said giddily. "I have an idea that will make them really ache!"

"Nooooo, Amber, stop...please!"

Ignoring me, she got on all fours and crawled over, my gyrating cock under her stomach. Her breasts only an inch or two from my face, she said "look at them Steve, you know you want to." I shut my eyes, still trying to escape the black tape. "Open your eyes, I know you love my breasts. Whatever self control I had, disappeared when she turned on the vibrator. I was uncontrollably horny to a point that my own sex drive override any form of sanity I had left. I opened my eyes, screaming, her breasts were so large and firm! My balls now felt like they were being stomped on by a woman in concrete shoes but I kept looking, I couldn't stop myself. Tears rolled down my face. Amber now smiling the smile of a woman in control pushed her tits against my face. I lost all energy and stopped my spastic humping and let the vibrator coax loads of precum from my head.

She backed away from me watching my eyes go into the back of my head. She flicked the switch on the vibrator; precum covered my entire shaft and the area below it. She smiled at her work, my balls were completely full, and the sack looked like a simple tap would make it burst open. My cock, beat red, twitched in the air still trying to get the friction it would never receive.

"How was it?" She asked in a low voice. I groaned and shook my head twice, incredibly slowly and shut my eyes. She couldn't tell if I had passed out or had fallen asleep.

My eyes shot open, an incredible cold covered my groin. My vision, though still blurry was able to make out the sensual form of Amber putting an ice pack on my cock and balls. It took a long time to get my aching cock to calm down and even when it did it was still very firm. She then wiped the area with a paper towel. She discarded it and grabbed another, I had created so much precum she needed two paper towels.

"You feeling ok Steve?"

I coughed. My mouth completely dry. I felt the edge of a glass touch my mouth and then water pour down my throat; I gagged as she took it away.

"Is that better?"

"Yeah kinda." I said still stuttering my words. She put the palm of her hand on top of my scrotum. "How are these feeling?" I groaned out. She rolled them around in my sack, stimulating my cock to grow. She rubbed them back and forth, pulling them away from my cock and pushing them back. The more I struggled against the restraints the harder she tugged. She stopped and took my balls completely in her hands, gripping them firmly pulling them to the bottom of my sack. "Stop...please." I let out softly. She pulled a little harder. The ache was terrible and the pain she was adding moved to my stomach.

"Amber stop please, the hurt so much as it is!"

"Shhhh." Is all she said as if she was empathizing with a small child. Her grip tightened around my swollen balls. I tugged against the tape but it didn't help. She was smiling now, letting out small spurts of laughter as I struggled unsuccessfully.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore she let her grip go followed by a long exhale from me. The torture wasn't nearly over however. Taking my half-sized cock in her hand she gave in long strokes, the vestigial precum giving it lubrication. My balls never recovered from the vibrator. Heck, they haven't had a chance to rest in days and I had no idea how much longer this teasing would last.

"I bet this feels really good." She said, letting drops of precum ooze out of my throbbing cock. She had no idea, my balls felt like they were going to explode and every stroke made my blue balls feel like they had been stomped on.

"I can't take it anymore Amber!" I yelled out in frustration, struggling against the tape.

"Awww." She said off-handedly and continued her strokes. I looked down for a second, my balls were a nice shade of blue and my cock had already oozed a lake of precum all over my stomach. I screamed out. "Be quiet Steve, just sit there like a good boy and suffer for me."

"Amber...I...I can't take it anymore, stop!"

A stab of pain shot through my body making me jump, back arched. "AHHHH!" I let out in terrible pain as she whacked my balls.

"Steve, if you can't be quiet, then maybe I shouldn't be teasing you..." Oh yes! I thought, make it stop! "...and instead of teasing you I can take a nice wooden ruler and smack your balls around until you black out, that would keep you quiet, would you like that?" She smiled proudly at my face turning white. "No, not that." I muttered. "I'll be quiet."

"I don't know, the idea of a ruler hitting those blue balls is really turning me on..." She said, biting her lip.

"No, anything but that. Please... tease me again."

"What's that, you want to be teased again?"

I looked around nervously and returned my gaze to her devilish eyes. "Yes, please tease me more." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I quiet heard that."

"Tease me more!" I said loudly.

"Well, if you insist." She said smiling taking her hand back to my soft cock and rubbing it, bringing it back to full length, letting the head touch the pool of precum once again. I groaned and struggled for who knows how long. I watched as she brought herself to an orgasm again and again, watching me suffer. Precum, now dripping like a faucet, spattered all over and my cock, twitching as she let it rest in the precum-pool on my stomach, some of which had dripped down to the sheets below.

My eyes opened slowly. It had stopped. For what I estimated as two hours the torment had stopped and now she looked down at me, her face and her breasts the same distance away from my face. She pushed her naked breasts firmly against my face, undoing the tape. She made sure to rub them up and down as much as possible making my trembling cock shoot out loads of precum.

Taking my limp wrists in her hands, she slowly and seductively put my hands on her big breasts and let go. My hands, with a mind of their own fondled her. My balls were inconceivably tight as they let loose load after load of precum. Her smile was that of guile as my hands went from simple fondling to groping. I couldn't help myself. My mind screamed out NO! but my hands kept fondling her huge, firm breasts. I couldn't stop and she knew it. Her smart look made me grip harder and my cock spill out more precum. I yelled an empty scream, tears ran down my face. She put her lips to mine, kissing me. Her tongue met mine and my mind was jello. The room around me swirled. I no longer had any conscious thought or control over my own body. My hands kept fondling and my cock kept shooting and all the while I begged my muscles to stop, for they didn't know that there would be no release.

Amber Chapter Seven

I awoke in a cold sweat. The morning sun came through the window shades giving the room a golden shimmer. My body felt numb. I felt as if I was covered in concrete, my legs and arms weren't moving. I turned my head slowly. Amber was sleeping next to me on her side, the sheet covered her body and I could see yellow fabric on her back as well as two straps going across her shoulders. I lay there awhile longer until she stirred and finally woke up.

She rolled to her right side and looked at me. I saw that she was wearing a very loose yellow tank top with a pink flower residing across the center. She was looking at the bulge in the sheets below my waist.

"I bet someone has a bad case of morning wood." She said, emphasizing 'wood' by dragging her finger across the bulge up and down, creating a wet spot by the top. She pealed back the sheet slowly, revealing my naked body and my rock-hard cock.

"You're so hard!" She whispered in false surprise, coaxing more precum out of it. "I can't imagine why..." She said with a wink. "We had a lot of fun last night didn't we?" She asked, my eyes glued to the ceiling.

She lay her palm across my balls and looked at me. "You fell asleep on me last night." She rolled my balls around. "Pity, too, you seemed to be enjoying yourself." She smiled as I looked over. Her voice was completely natural as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened last night. "Don't worry though I cleaned your stomach up, you made quite a mess." She said giggling, showing her devious side.

"But now that you're up I'm hungry, do you know how to make omelets?"

"Yeah, sorta." I said.

"Great! Let's go Steve."

She tugged me along by my cock like a wagon until we got to the kitchen. She in her yellow, loose tank top and matching yellow shorts and me completely naked, my cock still as hard as ever.

My kitchen is the smallest room in my house and there is barely enough room to walk around in there for one person, let alone two. I'm sure Amber was fully aware of this as she seemed to take every chance she could to rub against me as I felt each breast or cheek bring me to the edge. I was flipping the omelets when she made a move to get behind me and stopped. I could feel her firm breasts against my back and my cock was already showing precum at the tip. I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck as she whispered "How are they coming?"

"Ju-just fine." I mumbled, trying to get my mind off of her body pressed against mine. She watched as I flipped the last one over. I could feel her hands gliding over my skin. She traced my legs and thighs and barely nicked my balls, all of which was making the precum flow freely down my shaft. I stood, mesmerized by the sensation. All I could think about was her beautiful body next to mine.

"Steve I think they're burning." She said quietly. I shook off the trance and grabbed a plate to put them on. "Got a little distracted did we?" She mused, patting my balls in recognition. She slowly parted herself from me and got glasses of orange juice for us. We sat down at the opposite ends of the table.

"Tastes great Steve."

"Thanks, I've always been good with omelets." I responded modestly all the while staring down her tank top. She knew full well where my eyes were and didn't seem to mind, in fact I think she liked it. Every now and then she would pretend to straighten her shorts by bending over and always making sure I got a good look. It was definetly having an effect on me. My cock throbbed and my balls went back to aching terribly. It was becoming painful just to look at her but no matter how much my balls ached I couldn't move my eyes away for even a second. I wondered what I would do when I was around other women unaware of my situation. Damnit I muttered to myself. I had to go to work today. I contemplated calling in sick but that would only last a few days. Still, there was no way I was going to survive going into work like this.

"Amber, you know I have to go to work today right?"

"Oh right, today's Monday isn't it? When do you leave for work?"

"In about an hour." I said looking at the clock reading 7:54am. She forked in the last bite of her omelet. "We still need to shower up then." I didn't like the sound of that 'we' but I just nodded, finished my meal and headed upstairs behind her.

She turned the water on and waited for it to warm up. I watched her breasts jiggle as her top came off followed by her shorts. She smiled at my stiff erection and led me under the water. She let the water caress her body and then cupped my balls.

"I bet I can fill these up a little more."

"No please, don't" I said meekly making her giggle. She rubbed soapy hands all over her body, watching my reactions. My mouth was wide open as she fondled her breasts and let water flow off of her body. I couldn't help myself...I had to touch her breasts. My hands moved forward and I met no resistance. She watched my eyes half-close in pleasure, touching herself. She was loving the control over me and with her free hand, she massaged my tight sack, stretching my aching blue balls down and massaging them as they tightened back up. The process was excruciating. I was moaning non-stop and she was too. My balls became so tight she practically had to squeeze them to get a good enough grip to pull them down. Even that marginal pain was enough to send me screaming. She squeezed harder making me jerk back in pain and let out a loud cry. She moaned louder as she brought herself to an orgasm, rolling my swollen balls around in her palm as she climaxed.

"Oh god...I love big, full blue balls. They're...they're just so swollen!" She exclaimed, tugging and rolling my sack around. She gripped and pulled more, sending shockwaves of pain throughout my body. My knees weakened. She let go of my balls long enough to push me down to a sitting position. I looked at her looming over me, lust filled her eyes. She moved forward and pushed my face into her groin, ordering me to lick her. She grunted and moaned out in pleasure as I tasted more and more of her. She climaxed again and looked down at me. "Mmmmm, I love orgasms Steve, they feel so good." She said slowly, emphasizing all the right words to remind me of my denial.

She took the bottle of liquid soap and crouched in front of me. She washed my body carefully, paying attention to my nipples and thighs. My cock throbbed and twitched end she hadn't even touched it yet.

"I want to give you a full sack for work." She said rubbing my cock up and down. "It'll give you something to remember me by." She added, smiling.

She gave my cock quick strokes but her hands barely made contact. I begged for her to let me come. I pleaded and bargained but all she did was smile at me watching my face contort in misery. She gave me a last upward stroke and watched as my cock bounced around still seeking friction. "Nooo, more Amber please. You can't leave me like this, I need-" She put a finger to my mouth, silencing me. I whimpered softly as she replaced her finger with her lips. She kissed me slowly and passionately all the while massaging my balls with her free hand. She took herself away from me slowly and turned off the water, leaving me there wet.

"Comeon Steve, you don't want to be late for work."

We dressed together, I put on my business suit and loosest pair of pants I could find to hide my obvious erection. She put on a black bra and black panties along with a regular blue t-shirt and jeans. At the door she stopped me.

"What time are you coming home?" She asked seductively.

"Around six."

"Good, that will give us time to play tonight." She responded seductively. "Just remember I won't be around to make sure you don't get yourself off. So you have to promise me you won't cum...ok?"

"Yeah...I promise." She smiled proudly.

I did my best to smile back to her as I hurried out the door to my car.

I work at an insurance company in downtown Chicago inside of a large building at the center of the city. At the 7th story is my office as I looked upon it after exiting the elevator.

"Hello Mr. Johnson." The secretary said, greeting me. "How was your weekend?"

I cringed to myself for a second, terrible, I wanted to say. "It was ok, I guess...yours?"

"Fine" She said off-handedly followed by a few details. Since I had been working here I always had a crush on her. Her clothes were always form-fitting and today was no exception. As she told me of her weekend all I could focus on was her white business shirt un-buttoned on the top. At the right angle I could tell she was wearing a white lace bra covering her C-cup breasts. Fortunately, she was too busy with the work in front of her to notice my bulging pants as I waddled to my office.

I sat down in front of my desk and ran my fingers through my hair. My erection pulsed and I could feel my very stiff cock throb as it twitched for relief. This was going to be a very long day.

After an hour of me trying my best to keep my mind on my work, the secretary walked in. I hadn't counted before but it seemed to me like she had unbuttoned another button on her shirt revealing even more cleavage. She bent over to a cabinet to grab a few files. It seemed to take a long time as each second made my cock pulse more. Her black skirt was incredibly short showing off her great legs. As she reached for the very bottom shelf I could just barely make out the lacy lines of her white panties. As she rummaged around I could feel a drop of precum stain my boxers. She took the white paper out and turned around, facing me. I looked back down to my work, pretending I wasn't staring at her. She slowly walked toward me until she was at the edge of the desk. I looked up, first at her cleavage that revealed the middle section of the bra and then to her face.

She had a look of amusement on her face as she looked down on me sitting in my chair.

"Here's the Ferland case you were asking about." She said bending over handing them to me. I Got a real good look down her shirt and she didn't make any effort to stand straight.

"You like them?" The question was so bold I doubted that I even heard it. Precum continued to drip out of my cock. I looked at her face; she had crooked an eyebrow, "I mean, you've been staring at them since you walked into the office. Your eyes were practically glued to them before." She had caught me all right. My eyes immediately reverted back to her face.

"Well, do you like them? Do you like looking down my shirt?"

I choked "Oh, um yeah...yeah I like them."

"I thought so." She said smartly, standing up. She strutted around the desk, letting her breasts jiggle. She stood over my chair, looking down at the tent in my pants. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself." She remarked. She put her hands on the armrests and bent over. Her foot kicked the lever and the seat shot up, giving me a great view down her un-buttoned shirt. She undid my zipper slowly. My cock pulsing as I heard the zipper go down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amber
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds