Amber Plays Pool

Oscar missed on the 11 and the Sam on the six. Amber teased the guys about being too distracted to play anymore as she put the one away in a pocket and then followed it up by dropping the two. She then missed the 11.

Oscar took the cue from her and Amber realised that he was eyeing off the 14. If that went in, she'd be naked! She moved around in line with his shot and leant with her hands on the table, her pert breasts standing proudly above the shot that Oscar was attempting to complete. She saw his eyes flick from her to the ball and hoped that it was enough to put him off his game. It dropped.

"Shit!" Amber said. Both of the guys immediately moved closer to her, grinning as they realised that they were about to get to see her pussy. Amber stood before the two guys and placed her hands on the waistband of her skirt. She started to slide it down from her hips, watching the light dance in the eyes of her excited admirers. As she reached the point where she would be exposing her bare mound, she turned so that she was facing the wall as she bent over and dragged the skirt down her legs, exposing her arse.

"What a perfect butt!" Sean exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, those legs go all the way to heaven, don't they?" Oscar added. Amber stepped out of her skirt and turned around to face the boys, her hands covering her pubic region.

"Awww come on, fair's fair, here, you can't stay like that for the rest of the game!" Sam said to her, disappointment dripping in his voice.

"Well, do you think that you'll be able to cope? You seem pretty tense ... " Amber teased, gesturing to his erect penis which was reaching for the sky.

"Oh I reckon I can handle it," Sam replied confidently. Amber grinned at him and moved her hands aside, revealing her bald pussy, the smooth mound of flesh parting at the top of her vagina, a single line separating her smooth, moist lips.

"Fuck, you're bald!" Oscar exclaimed.

"How astute of you," Amber laughed, "Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" Oscar breathed heavily, Sam echoing his approval of the state of her pussy.

"Better get on with the game then, hadn't we," Amber suggested, noting that Oscar was still wearing his boxers (though they did little to hide the state of his arousal).

Oscar's next shot potted the 12 and he looked up, hopeful that it was Amber's second number and that she'd have to do something for him, but it wasn't.. His next shot dropped the four and Sam groaned.

"Shit, now what do I get you to do," Oscar said, his face puzzled, not wanting to have Sam do anything for him. "Wait, I got it, go and stand in front of Amber and wank yourself for her for like 20 seconds."

Amber grinned at the suggestion and Sam moved over to stand before her with his back to Oscar. He grasped his cock in his hand and started to work it up and down. Amber watched, intrigued and excited as the hand first pulled down on the cock so that the head of it was standing firmly out in the air before the hand came back up, drawing the skin from the shaft up over the edge of the head.

Just as she was really starting to enjoy watching it, Oscar called out that the time was up. Amber moaned and commented that she looked forward to Sam loosing more of his balls. Oscar then missed the one with his next shot and passed the cue to Sam.

Sam potted the six and Oscar revealed that the ball belonged to him. Amber clapped her hands with delight and watched as he removed his boxers, freeing his erect cock.

"Wohoo, nudieville!" Amber laughed, clapping her hands as Sam lined up his next shot and dropped the 12. He then missed on the 10 and passed the cue to Amber. Amber played the ball and watched as the white ricocheted, knocking the 14 towards the corner pocket. He mouth seemed dry as she saw her own ball topple into the pocket before it rattled and rolled its way thought the under belly of the table.

Sam turned to her, a huge grin on his face. "I guess you have to do something for me now."

"I guess so, that was the rules," agreed Amber.

"I want to see you slip your finger in your pussy ... and then suck it"

"Geez, don't hold back now you dirty little bugger," Amber laughed. But she lifted one foot up onto the leg of a chair and ran her index finger along her slit before slipping it between her sodden lips. She slid it in as far as she could go. Both Sam and Oscar were mesmerised by the sight and were further enthralled as her finger slid from between her lips again before she moved it to her mouth and sucked it noisily to the last knuckle.

"Oh my god," Oscar said, "That's fucking awesome."

"Tastes good too," Amber said, winking at him before taking the cue to have another shot. She missed the eleven and passed the cue to Oscar.

"I guess I don't really want to pot anything here," he said and missed the pocket by inches. Sam took the cue calling him a wimp and appeared to attempt to put the 8 away, succeeding in placing it in a spot where Amber could put it away ... and thus get him to do something for her.

Amber took the cue, noting the position of the ball. She lined it up and dropped it into the pocket.

"That was me," Sam said matter of factly.

"Well then big boy, I want you to come over here and suck on my nipple for 30 seconds," Amber said.

"Gee, that's such a nasty thing to ask me to do!' Sam laughed moving over and lowering his mouth to the erect little nipple that was proffered to him. He took it in his mouth and gently sucked on it, feeling its hardness with the tip of his tongue, circling it and flicking at it. Amber moaned in response and Sam sucked harder until Amber told him that his time was up.

"Well it would appear that I have the last ball on the table," Oscar said, dropping his little number ten onto the felt. "I think that you should do the splits for me Amber, right over my face." And with that, he lay himself down on the floor so that she could oblige his request. Amber moved to stand with one foot either side of Oscar's head and slowly spread her feet apart, her eyes darting back and forth between his face and his cock.

Oscar watched as Amber opened up above him, marvelling at how good it looked to see her shaved pussy get closer and closer to his face with each second. About two inches from his face, Amber announced that that was as far as she could go and moved to one side to stand up again.

"What a great sight!" Oscar said to her as he clambered back to his feet. "What do we do now?"

"I think we should share out all the balls and keep playing," Amber said. Neither of the boys had a problem with that and so the balls were dished out again. Amber picked the two, four, nine, eleven and thirteen, Sam the three, six, seven, twelve and fifteen, leaving Oscar with the one, five, eight, ten and fourteen.

The balls were racked up and Oscar broke dropping both the eleven and the one from the table.

"Gee, I guess I have to ask myself to do something as well as you," he laughed.

"No way," Amber replied, "If you pot your own from now on, either I get to say what happens, or the next person to have a shot if I do it."

"Fair enough," the two guys responded.

"Get down on your hands and knees Ossie," Amber instructed him. He did as he was told. "Now this is because you've been a bad boy," she added, taking the cue and using it to swat his bare arse.

"Ow!" Oscar exclaimed as the cue slapped against his butt cheeks.

"Mmm, I like punishing boys," Amber laughed. After she had hit him a few more times, Oscar was allowed to his feet, his arse with red lines across it from the impact of the cue.

"Well, at least its my turn now," Oscar said rubbing his butt. He took the cue from Amber and told her to sit on the pool table. "Since you introduced props, you can use one for me. I want you to take the pool cue in your pussy."

"You know I really thought that Sam would be the first to ask me to do this!" Amber laughed. She took the tip of the cue and Sam and Oscar both watched, Oscar supporting the heavy end of the cue as Amber guided the tip between her wet lips. Oscar pushed the cue and Amber controlled the tip as she felt the thin hard wood slide inside her. She stopped it when she had what she believed to be enough inside her and guided Oscar in moving the cue back and forth so that it fucked her like a cock.

Oscar pulled back on the cue so that it left Amber's pussy. He lifted the tip up into the air and then drew it close so that he could smell and lick the tip of the cue.

"Mmm, nice," he said, "I can't wait to taste that without a cue!"

"Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see how lucky you are then," Amber said, hopping down from the table, her breasts bouncing freely with the movement.

Oscar lined up his next shot and potted the 7.

"That's mine Dude," Sam said.

"Hmm, well I guess I want you to get down on your hands and knees so that Amber can spank your arse like she did to me."

"You're a shit," Sam laughed, and Amber giggled telling him not to worry that she was sure that they'd both enjoy it. Sam assumed the commanded position and Amber took the pool cue and slapped across his arse with it, bringing an exclamation of surprise as a red line appeared on his butt. She slapped him with it a few more times before taking pity on him and letting him stand up again.

Oscar then took another shot on the 14 but missed. He passed the cue over to Sam. Sam lined up his own shot and dropped the 13.

"Mine," Amber said.

"Excellent! I want you to do a back bend for me and hold it for 30 seconds." Amber laughed at the request and sat down on the floor. She then lay down and put her hands over her head on the floor before lifting herself up and slowly walking her hands and feet closer together, her back arching. Sam and Oscar walked around her, loving the way that the position thrust her bald mound and perky breasts out from her body. They told her exactly how hot she was and Amber could feel herself seeping with pleasure at the compliment.

"You know if one of you knelt down, I could give you an upside down blow job from here," Amber remarked as she watched the two erect cocks bouncing past her field of view as they moved around her. "Pity that the time is up" And with that she allowed herself to sink back to the floor.

Sam took the cue and had a shot on the 2, but missed. Amber took the cue from him and potted the five. She looked up expectantly, knowing that the ball wasn't hers. Oscar grinned and she knew that it was his.

"Come over here, Ossie, I want you to put your cock in my mouth for 30 seconds, but you have to stand still and not move or I'll stop." Amber said, delighting in the way his cock twitched at the announcement and the way it bounced freely as he walked to her. Amber knelt down so that her head was level with his cock and watched as he speared it towards her mouth. She noted every vein, the small slit in the top of the engorged head, the shiny drop of precum nurtured within its fold.

She felt the smooth skin of the head as it slid across her tongue and into her mouth. She clamped her lips down around the shaft and just held him, feeling him twitch occasionally as he nestled in the moist warmth that enveloped him. She swirled her tongue around the head as the time expired and heard him moan with disappointment as he slid from her mouth.

"Man I want some of that, please pot my ball Ams," Sam said, having watched her engulf his mate's cock with her mouth. She stood up again, grinning at him, promising that she would try her best. As it turned out though, she potted the 10 which belonged to Oscar.

"What a gip!" Sam called.

"Come here again Oscar. This time I want you to tongue my pussy for 30 seconds."

Amber put one foot up on a chair, spreading her pussy enough so that Oscar could kneel down before her and reach her pussy with his tongue. Amber moaned as she felt the first contact on her labia. Oscar ran his tongue along the outside of her pussy, back and forth, across her lips and up the slit, brushing against her clit. Amber shuddered at the contact and Oscar was about to attack it fervently when he was informed that the time was up. A little reluctantly he thought when he heard Amber's voice.

Amber then missed on the 15 and Sam again called that the game must be rigged. On his own shot, Sam easily potted the 6, one of his own balls.

"Now that isn't quite the way its supposed to happen," Amber laughed.

"Well you made the rules, now you have to tell me what to do," Sam said smugly.

"OK, get the vacuum cleaner and clean the floor naked for me," Amber responded before bursting into a fit of laughter when she saw the stunned look on Sam's face. "Just kidding, get over here so that I can suck on your cock!" she said, trying to compose herfself. She dropped to her knees and took Sam's cock in her mouth, noting that it felt fuller in her mouth than Oscar's, stretching her cheeks that bit more. She held him in her mouth as she had with Oscar and when his time was up, sucked slowly and firmly along the engorged length of his cock until the helmeted head popped from between her lips.

Amber's next shot missed the 4. Sam then potted the 2, which was Amber's. He told her that he wanted to put the cue in her pussy a bit like Oscar had.

"What do you mean, a bit like?" she asked nervously.

"Well, exactly like he did, except I want to see the big end in your pussy."

"Oh god," Amber whispered. "I can try." She hopped up on the table again, her legs spread and Sam passed her the thick end of the cue. Amber asked for a cloth and cleaned the end before allowing the rubber stopper to rest against her slimy pussy lips. She spread them with the fingers of one had and slowly worked her hips so that she was pushing against the cue which began to ease inside her. Before she had a chance to think about it, she had a couple of inches of the thick pool cue working slowly back and forwards in her tight pussy, stretching her wide.

"Oh fuck that is hard," she said. Sam watched, fascinated, his cock standing firmly to attention in response to the sight.

"hey, time's up!" Oscar said when it became apparent that neither of them seemed to worried about stopping their bit of fun.

Reluctantly, Sam pulled the cue out so that he could take his shot. He missed. Amber took the cue and just slapped the balls around the table, somehow managing to drop both the 12 and the 14.

"Alright, I think that's enough, I have one more thing to tell you to do," Amber said, getting down on the floor on her hands and knees.

"Oscar, come and put your cock in my mouth, Sam, fuck me." And with that, she opened her mouth and waited. Neither of the boys wasted time wondering about whether she was serious or not, they just dove into it.

Amber first felt Oscar's cock breach her mouth as he attempted to thrust deep within her cheeks. She turned her head to control how far in he got and enjoyed the sensation of the head of his cock as it rubbed on the inside of her cheek. Then she had to hold still as she felt Sam's cock push up against and then slide in between her pussy lips. She felt him push until his balls rested against her and sighed around the flesh in her mouth.

Amber was filled in her mouth and pussy now and allowed her body to be used as Sam slammed his cock into her again and again, driving her mouth's movements up and down on his friend's cock.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Sam," she mumbled around Oscar's cock. She knelt on the floor taking it until Sam announced that he was going to cum. She told him to cum in her mouth and released Oscar's cock. She spun around and swallowed Sam's large piece of meat, working her mouth up and down its length, loving the fact that it was coated in her own pussy slime. She felt Sam tense and engulfed him with her mouth as his cock pulsed, ejecting its warm, salty load into the back of her throat. Amber swallowed desperately, keen to get all of it down and as Sam subsided, released his cock.

Sam looked down at her, seeing a small trickle of cum that had dribbled onto her chin. Upon pointing it out to her, Amber used her finger to wipe it back up into her mouth, to disappear between her lips.

Sam sat down, his face flushed with pleasure as he told Amber how awesome it had been. Amber grinned at him before turning to Oscar and telling him that she wanted to be fucked. Hard.

She hopped up onto the pool table and lay back with her butt resting on the cushion, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"Do it to me Ossie, stuff me with your cock." Oscar quickly stepped close to her and pushed his cock down with his hand so that it slid between her lips before being sunk to the hilt within her. He started to slide his cock back and forth, observing the way her lips clung to the movement of his cock.

"Oh yeah, harder, Ossie, harder." Oscar speeded up his tempo, his balls now slapping against her arse with each thrust. He saw Amber move a hand to her pussy and after feeling her fingers grab his cock as it slipped in and out of her pussy for a couple of strokes, watched as she began to manipulate her clit.

"HOLD STILL!' she called out after a couple more thrusts and Oscar held his cock buried within her. Amber screamed and shook as an orgasm tore through her body like a spasm emanating from the base of her spine. Oscar attempted to start thrusting again, but Amber told him it was too good and told him that she wanted to finish him with her mouth. She spun around on the pool table, balls rolling around as she lay her tummy and breasts upon the felt. She looked up at him and grinned before letting him sink his flesh into her mouth. Oscar thrust at her and Amber took it all until he exploded. She pulled back as she mis-timed her attempt to swallow the first spurt of cum and his second spurt landed on her face as a result. A third and fourth spurt also landed there and Amber laughed. Oscar moved to get her a cloth and Amber wiped her face off.

"Now that's what I call a game of pool!" she said, grinning at her two naked friends as they eyed off her body and watched her wipe cum from her forehead.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds